facebook

Consumer complaints and reviews about facebook

Atul 123

Nov 8, 2019

Facebook account hacked

My facebook account has been hacked .yesterday when I was logIn my account it's showed another mail id .please recover my account as soon as possible.
User name -Atul Kumar
Register Mail id [email protected]
Mahendra ghughadiya

Oct 23, 2019

Facebook charity award Frouding

All off you are froud today I am going to RBI ( Reserve Bank of India) and I am visiting complain department. And I am show the msg.
But complain department is say this is total frouding. And he say this is msg is not RBI thought bhejing.
I am visited electronic payment department of RBI but no department of electronic payment department.
And or ones more RBI complain department is say no right payment manager .
This is totally frouding.
Mahendra ghughadiya

Oct 21, 2019

facebook anniversary promotion fruding

This is my problem. I am lost 3/4 lac. Frouding plz help.

facebook
FACEBOOK® ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION™
Facebook Charity Award Office,
22 Ganton Street, London, W1F 7BY.
United Kingdom.
Tell: (+1-(319)-988-1739), Fax: (+44)-871-974-1558).

Dear Award Winner: MR. MAHENDRA KUMAR GHUGHADIYA.

Winning Reference Number: FB-WIN-XPWIS-B93275.

File Number: FB-271/423/2019.

Welcome to the Facebook Inc.® Anniversary Lucky Gift Splash Promotion Department.

We want to congratulate you as our representative DIPLOMAT PHILLIPS MORGAN, has arrived the INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NEW DELHI, INDIA, with your PARCEL containing your Demand Draft, I-PHONE-X and other vital documents.

He will contact you there in INDIA for more details on the clearance of your PARCEL/DEMAND DRAFT from the Airport, in NEW DELHI.

NAME: DIPLOMAT PHILLIPS MORGAN.

ATTENTION! The INDIRA GANDHI AIRPORT AUTHORITIES, NEW DELHI, INDIA, ARE DEMANDING FOR Rs.18,500 (EIGHTEEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED INDIA RUPEES) FOR CUSTOM CLEARANCE OF YOUR PARCEL/DEMAND DRAFT. CONTACT MR. PHILLIPS MORGAN, ON THE ABOVE EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS. Without the payment of this amount, Your PARCEL/DEMAND DRAFT will not be allowed out of the New Delhi Airport.

In addition, DIPLOMAT PHILLIPS MORGAN Local flights from NEW DELHI to GUJARAT have been schedule by 1:30PM (INDIA TIME). You have to make this payment clearance fee before time, so he does not miss his local flight to your home.

We advice you comply with MR. PHILLIPS MORGAN directives on how to claim your PARCEL/DEMAND DRAFT.

DO ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER CLAIMS INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Accept our congratulations once again on behalf of the entire Facebook Inc.® Lucky Gift Splash Promotion Board. Do not hesitate to call the undersigned for any queries regarding the process.

Sincerely Yours,
Image result for executives PERSONNEL
Dr. MICHAEL RANDOLP.
(Asia Zonal Coordinator) Facebook Inc.®
Direct Tell No: (+1-(319)-988-1739).
Mon-Sat 8:00am-6:00pm (London Time).

DO ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER CLAIMS INSTRUCTIONS!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After years of establishment, Facebook Inc.® is worth over USD $180 Billion with over 1.5 Million workers worldwide making it the best social network ever developed and designed by Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Join us at FACEBOOK.
Saloni Singh15

Sep 30, 2019

Fraud Transaction

There is a transaction of 486.19 done from VIN*FACEBK.
I have not received any OTP for this transaction.
Manjul mishra

Jul 16, 2019

Account hscked

I think my account is hacked, [email protected]
Please delete the account immediately no wating of 30 days or find the person doing this.
Need to log complaint on him/her
Prakhar Ambani

Jul 10, 2019

My facebook account is not opening because i have forget the current password and can not access its email and phone no as well and also the recovery page is not opening.please help me recover my account soon.
Akshat8864

Dec 19, 2018

My likes are bolcked

My likes on Facebook are blocked. I was unable to like any post, comment, page etc.
My registered mobile number is:
E-mail:

I request that pleasee unblock my likes.

My likes are bolcked

Abhijithplr98

Nov 27, 2018

Someone hacked my account

My facebook profile name is Abhijith madhusoodhanan nair Rsm.yesterday a dirty activity was done in my account.someone hacked my account and they posted a vulgur video and they mention many of my friends. I reported it in Facebook and they delete that Post and deactivated my account .But some of my tells that the video content is still in their account as mentioned .so sir please all of the mention and properly remove and make my account safe and secure.

Someone hacked my account Someone hacked my account

Manaf Abdulmanaf

Oct 22, 2018

Is this message is true or fake

I got a message from a number and mail telling that my phone number won an amount and iPhone is this true or fake
Syed Mujahid ali (aman)

Dec 29, 2017

Facebook Account hacked by someone

Hi sir , i m Syed Mujahid Ali my problem is mohammed raza is hacked my id and he has deleted my phone number,email etc and i cant login on the fb page is showning the email u have entered doesnot match any account . He has joint his email [email protected] so i beggingg u plz give my id from him . And plz take some steps against him.

Thank you facebook team.

Yours faithfully - Syed Mujahid Ali

Facebook Account hacked by someone

Manali Dasture

Dec 14, 2017

Fake Facebook account created of Aditi Dasture

A fake account has been created on the name of Aditi Dasture(fatso). Please delete it as soon as possible
Handicap Daughter

Nov 21, 2017

FB ID blocked

MY FB ID BLOCKED.
I am handicap since I was 6 month old. This name shows my reality to me. With this name I always remember that I am not normal like others.
Someone is misguiding you. Nobody wanted to listen the truth what he/she has done in his/her past.
"ye wo log h jo apahiz logo ki aawaz ko daba dena chahte h kyon ki inn logo ne jo zulm kiya h apahizo par ab wo sun bhi nahi sakte.
This is my right to speak. I also want to know about this person who is misguiding you.

Dilshad Zaidi

Jul 20, 2017

this is true and fack

Dear Respected Claimant,
Winning Reference Number: FB-WIN-XPWISA79822
File Number: FB-255/647/2017
NAME OF RECEIVER: Dilshad Haider

We are delighted to inform you that we have received your full details/particulars for claim of your award winning Prize (3 Crore 35 Lahks Indian National Rupees Only & HP Laptop and Samsung Galaxy S7Gold Complimentary Gift.) which was awarded to you from our 2017 Facebook Award International Awareness Mobile Promotion that covers Africa, Asia, Pacific Europe,Middle East,North America and South America.

The Same details/particulars has been forwarded to the British High Court, HM Treasury, British Gaming Board for final approval and release order of your prize. At same time we are making arrangement on the easiest and possible way to convey your winning amount to you in your country for your safety, we shall revert back to you within the next (24hrs) after a decision is made towards the releasing process of your prize and we will inform you accordingly.

Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail with a copy of your valid identity prove & passport size photo for British High Court, HM Treasury, British Gaming Board Registering purpose only.

Once again, We congratulate You For Been a Winner Both User's and Non User's on Registered mobile Award Facebook Prize Year 2017 Our Representative Mrs K. Rosemary will contact you with 24hrs from Our Facebook office London in case you need any assistance or information on the process of your award price fell free to ask or contact Facebook true serve via sms/calls/whatsapp messages on below registered contact number.

We understand the important of know Your representative.
Please view photo of (HE Mr Carlos Sersale GCR) He will be arriving India after British High Court, HM Treasury, British Gaming Board final approval and release order.
"We consider the UK to be the most open country of the EU and a gateway to that the European market... On the other hand, Brexit opens up new opportunities for Britain as a potential partner for trade and investment"

Yours in Service
Prof. Franklin Chris.
International Relation Officer
FACEBOOK AWARD DEPARTMENT LONDON
Phone Number +447010042565
Whatsapp Phone: +447769230528
Public Affairs & Protocols
(Asia Zonal Coordinator) Facebook Inc.®
Mon-Sun 8:00 am-6:00 pm (London Time)
DO ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER CLAIMS INSTRUCTIONS!!!
After 12 years of establishment, Face book Inc.® is worth over USD $250 Billion with over 2.5 Million workers worldwide making it the best social network ever developed and designed by Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Sanchika Sarna

Apr 21, 2017

My Facebook account is hacked

My Facebook account is hacked..and that hacker is continuously opening my account and sending messages to my friends.
.account name-Sanchika Sarna
College-Mata Sundri College ,Delhi University
Please block that account..because I don't want anyone to misuse my account

My Facebook account is hacked

Rahul66952

Mar 5, 2017

Fake facebook id use my name and photos

I am suffering from fake Facebook id. I am a married women and someone i don't know who create fake Facebook id use my name and upload my photos in Facebook. These photos has giving me a lot of tension and due to this i am a victim of mental stress and its effect my married life. Its my hardly Request you to please delete this fake Facebook id.
I am very thankful to you.

I am sending you fake Facebook id URL:

Please help me

Fake facebook id use my name and photos

slamba21

Dec 1, 2016

phone number discontinued account blocked for minor daughter

My Id [email protected] was blocked immediately after I purchased poker chips for my niece's account. Unable to retrieve pssword on phone since that was booked on corporate name which I keft years ago.
I submitted my own id since niece is minor and doesnt have one. Either activate my account or return money! very inconvenient, it gives me message again and again retrieve password on phone, I dont have that!!!!!
Pls help!!

6,Sansad Marg.

Date: 13/7/2016
                                                         WELCOME TO THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

DEAR   MR. EKNATH PANDHARINATH BHUSARE

We are here to inform you that , Mr  James Vincent from Barclay Bank PLC United Kingdom  have come with  your Bank Draft of 550,000.00 Great British Pounds from Facebook Award to be transfer into your private account this morning.  Base on the rules and regulation of the Reserve Bank of India  , you need to pay  the sum of Rs. 24600 transfer charges before your winning amount will reflect in your private account details that you have provided .

We are going to send the account details  or give Mr. James Vincent , your  agent from UK to SMS to you immediately. After the confirmation  of your deposit  , it will take few minutes for all your winning amount to reflect in your account in  India currency  (INR ) . After your transfer is completed , you can now go and withdraw at any time from you account . You are advice to respond to this mail immediately , failure to do so will leads to the cancellation of your bank draft.

NOTE: You must pay the transfer charges first before your winning  amount will reflect in your account. Contact your agent agent ( Mr. James Vincent ) on this number that he contacted you +918447858760  now and follow all the instruction  that we gave to him.

From,

Mrs.ILLa Bhat.

Transfer Manager .
( Reserve Bank Of India New Delhi Branch )
Ratinder Kaur Chaana

Feb 12, 2016

Dear authorities,
I am writing you on the behalf of my teacher Mrs Pooja as she is going through a really hard times because someone has created a fake account on facebook and even uploaded some personal pictures of her. As for a woman this is really disastrous i request you to take action on this as soon as possible.I'll be really thankful to you. The link of the fake id is given below

Kindly pay attention toward this complaint.

Ratinder Kaur
arunprabu

May 10, 2015

account not open

my account name arun sakthi i opened last day now i couldn't open their service confused me please help me
Lochan P Hande

Apr 6, 2015

fake account

I wish to report a case of a fake facebook account of my name same cover page every thing. Its harassing me. So, I kindly request you to take an action against this cyber crime and close the account.
Aravind B Menon

Dec 18, 2014

Fake facebook account

I have a facebook account , and there is someone who has created a facebook account in my name and is also using photos of mine as his profile and cover photos. Please find out who is that culprit and please inform me. This is the link of the fake account

With best regards
sudeshna bharti

Oct 4, 2014

fake account on facebook

someone has created a fake facebook account by my name. my name is sudeshna bharti. and the fake account is associated with this id- [email protected]
rakesh mishra 999

Aug 26, 2014

Fake facebook id account

FAKE ACCOUNT TYPE :-
1.) Facebook Account,
2.) Facebook User ID :[email protected]
3.) Profile Name :- Rakesh Mishra

Someone creates a fake account and uploaded inappropriate Language and inappropriate Images of some of my Known Person, which makes us a wrong effect in society and her personality.

PL Request to Remove the timeline and deactivate that fake account immediately.

colschoomates

Jun 2, 2014

Harrassment

My friends photos been used in facebook having vulgur caption about her. This person was continuously creating the page in name of her whenever we report and delete the page. Now no page is been found but he may create in future we cant keep n searching this on face book. When i checked with Facebook, page owner's profile cant be found only the page admin or content editor can see the page owner's profile. This is very sensitive and this happens to every girl in india. Something has to be done to stop this. Please let me know any action can be taken agaisnt these b*****ds.

Sathish K S
On behalf of public welfare.
Sarthak Goel

May 26, 2014

fake account

A fake account has been created by my sisters name. She is gng to get married so i am very much worried about this issue.
id used is [email protected]
Plz help me deleting the account.

rose valley - Refund of money
    I deposited Rs 25,000(twenty five thousand rupees in...
    Oppo CPH1933 - SR4978743
    I purchase new phone for Amazon but my phone problem after...
    KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO - ITEM HELD AT KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    Tracking No. : RB820022568SG has been held at KOLKATA...
    DEBIT CARD HACKED - fraudly withdrawal money first 8000/- then 9999/-
    approximately an year ago i did a online purchase with...
    SBI DEBIT CARD OTHPG google store - FRAUD TRACTION FROM SBI DEBIT CARD
    fraud transaction from sbi debitcard From My SBI account...
    Big Basket - not given my salary
    hi sir i am subburu anand id no:-AATBB086 I AM REGIND MY...
    goindigo airline - rectification of passenger name
    Dear Sir, i have booked a ticket on 8 nov. 2019 having...
    Flipkart SuperComNet - Running Call Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...
    SuperComNet - Fraud Company Running Scam
    Hello, this Flipkart or SuperComNet or both are involved...