Fake call

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fake call

May 3, 2021

Fraud calls for job

There are many people calling saying they are calling from naukri.com and asking for money and when we are refusing they are using abusive language and harassing by calling again and again. Here are the few numbers - 6399495250, 9919743559, 9540802095, 7379844831
Raruu

Apr 12, 2021

Unknown fake money scammers

A girl and 2 men try to cheat on phone calls and scams money they ask atm details and password pin

Highly educated scammers

+60 11-3606 4486
+917904953830
+917010267855

Be careful with these scammers

Dec 2, 2020

sim no.close

please take action against fraud no.9832249035 which is sending msg that your sim is closed for 24 hrs.
Tarzen team

Nov 18, 2020

Fake caller calling ladies

Someone from +918780359775 fraud caller, sending messages. Name on true caller shows sameer pilot but it's doubtful that it is true name of this caller.
Sahiba verma

Nov 2, 2020

Fake call

i am received from call this no. and i blocked no.+918235282729 but this person call me again & again so irritate me
plz take some action on this number

Defame calls

Some persons make calls from different different numbers to defame our family members.
And abusived calls to defame us.
Some numbers are - 9045467201,
9719142030,
7983730197, 9536787537, 8445322550
Please take an strict action these persons

Defame calls

This person called our relatives and insulted our family persons and members.
He called this number - 9045467201.
He called and abused and defamed every person's in our family.
He has a cheap mentality regards females.
Mobile number - 9045467201.

Abusive calls

A person calls from this number - 9536787537.
And abused to called the named of others.
I don't know who is this person and threatened to a fake case against our relatives.
Take an strict action this person.
His mobile number is - 9536787537
medhawani

Aug 1, 2020

FAKE CALL

i am received last two day call this no 9560686721 and i ma block no but this person call me again & again so irritate me
plz some action on this no
sweetkaju

Jun 24, 2020

Bank Fraud

I had received a phone call from the number (+91 - 6296 914 717). He was saying that he is a guy from the Bank of Baroda. He said that my debit card and account number is blocked for some reason. Then he asked me to confirm whether my debit card is of Visa card or Rupay Card. I replied it is of Rupay. Then he asked me to spell out 16 digit debit card number so that he can do process for issuing the new one.

The guy was talking in the Hindi Language.
Banushalu

Apr 12, 2020

Fraud calls

9940639831 and 9176157303 in these numbers two girls calling me and asking bank details so block they phone number
Snapdeal

Dec 24, 2019

Fake Calls & Squeezing Money in the name of 'Snapdeal

Hi Bisu,,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal
bisu12345

Dec 23, 2019

Fake Calls & Squeezing Money in the name of 'Snapdeal'

On 14th Dec., 2019, I ordered online ‘Sakura 1947 35x binocular’ in the name of my daughter from Snapdeal. The product was delivered on 19th Dec., 2019 at my house.

Now on 18th Dec., 2019, one person called me to say that I have won first prize ‘Tata Safari’ from Snapdeal Lucky Draw Contest’. He called from a no. ‘7461021045’ and claimed to be a ‘Snapdeal’ staff calling from Jharkhand. His way of talking was like that of a illiterate person knowing little English. He identified himself as 'Nitin Kumar Sigh', Senior S. Executive, Snapdeal, Jharkhand branch with his fake identity proofs. He said either I can claim ‘Tata Safari’ car or the market price money of the car. I opted for the money which is ‘12,60,000 INR’(Twelve Lakh Sixty Thousand Rupees only). He then asked for a registration fee of ‘2500 INR’ before transferring the prize money to my account. He gave me an account no. of a person named ‘Mr. Mukesh Yadav’ to transfer the registration fee as soon as possible. The account no. given by him to transfer the registration fee is ‘36192228713’ and IFSC code is ‘SBIN0000582’. He also gave me a whatsapp no. ‘7044905601’ to send the payment proof of registration fee. Unfortunately, I transferred the amount of ‘2500 INR’ to Mukesh Yadav’s account after got convinced by the caller. I also made whatsapp of the payment proof of the registration fee to the no. ‘7044905601’. Then, on the next day, i.e. 19th Dec., 2019, one person in SBI bank, Bihar branch named 'Tikram Singh' called me from a no. ‘7632880436‘ to deposit 1% of the total prize money i.e. '12600 INR' as fast transaction charge to a person's account immediately. The beneficiary name given to me was 'Mr. Nagiri Vinith Naidu', the A/c no. was '38652252626' and IFSC code given was 'SBIN0018857'. Mr. Tikram Singh said that Mr. Naidu is a Tax Adhikari and if I transfer the amount then automatically '1260000 INR' will be credited to my account within seconds. He also said that for heavy amount transaction, 1% tax is applicable and that is to be paid by me in advance. He also forwarded me the bank message. But, I didn't paid the amount of '12600 INR' to Mr. Naidu and after that they are continuously chasing me. On 20th Dec., 2019, one 'Mr. Atul Kumar Bhardwaj' from Tatanagar, Jamshedpur claiming to MD of Snapdeal at Jamshedpur branch also called me to pay '12600 INR' asap to get the prize money. I inquired on Snapdeal customer care numbers and put email on '[email protected]' but they said that I have not won any first prize on Lucky Draw Contest.

I understand that I got caught in the trap of some fraud people who squeezed out a little bit of money from me and even still trying to squeeze more.

So I want that those fraud people/gang to be traced by police by the location of their mobile numbers for severe punishment so that they can’t make fool to any other innocent person like me in future.
Sujeet dubey

Oct 28, 2019

Massage &call

A no 8931887310 Do a lot of massage at ‭+91 93364 09182‬
kumarjaiswal1308

Oct 21, 2019

Unknown calls from different states

i am getting unknown calls from different states and numbers in india Like Notheast, Tamilnadu, West bengal but not received.
why so please confirm what's the issue
Pratik Yadac

Oct 20, 2019

Fake job offering agency call

I got call from that agency (Naukri.com which is Fake)three times yesterday.
Messaged their account no. And asked to pay 1800 Rs to fix interview with hr of company.
Contact no. was +919873015561
sadhukhan66

Sep 20, 2019

Bank account related

I got a call from 7349839163 informing me that my BOB account has been closed and if I am interested to reopen it then I have to provide some secrete information to him. I denied. Request you to take necessary action.
osman63

Sep 13, 2019

Some one called me randomly to Blackmail

I got a call from +918435192693 . I received the call someone from other side is speaking in other language which I don't know I disconnected the call. Again I got a call no one is speaking from other side I again disconnected the call . Again I got a call no one is speaking I can just hear someone is talking about killing of someone in English again I disconnected the call and +918435192693 this number in block list. Since then I have been called several times when I checked the mobile I have 36 blocked calls from that number. I called that number from Std I was shocked that that number is not in service.. I am really worrying about what is happening I am afraid

Some one called me randomly to Blackmail

viksin07

Sep 8, 2019

Fake call

Fake call from jio (9352366856)
Some one call me as a jio customer care and he send me one massage. He tried to know OTP. Please complain against this number 9352366856
Vaishnavanil

Sep 2, 2019

Fake call from jio (9352644160)

Some one call me as a jio customer care and he send me one massage. He tried to know OTP. Please complain against this number (9352644160)
Amitesh Pandey

Aug 20, 2019

Suspicious Call from Pakistan

I got back to back many calls from Pakistan. Number is +92 3459851660. It seems to be very suspicious. Please tell me what to do.
kamanamishra

Aug 9, 2019

facke calll in the name of scholorship vibhag

6299842511 is a fake call he said to me he is a scholorship vibhag he want to my atm pin no.and OTP PLEASE TAKE A STAP AGAINST THIS PERSON
Prasenjit1234

Aug 8, 2019

Fake call A.T. S. UP

I got misscall number of time from this number...073798 36574 True caller said malikram ats ..Place up....Anti terrorist squard ....Some lady voice conversation after returning call
vk_sreekumar

Jul 22, 2019

Fake call on behalf of Bank

Received a fake call from +91-7061720545 this morning(22nd July, 2019 9:51 am) to my mobile number. The caller introduced himself as Manager of Bank(but not mentioned the bank name). When I asked specifically, he mentioned SBI and told me that my card is blocked. I replied, 'its ok so what should I do" but I think because of my reply tone he cut the call. I believe he is one of the fraudster who tricks people to get their bank details like card number, password etc. Be careful.
Asma14

May 11, 2019

Lucky draw by Flipkart

Someone called me in the morning of 11 may 2019 and said that I have received a lucky draw from Flipkart, he said that I have to give my bank details and aadhar card to receive the prize. The number is this 9262984554 from which I got a fake call. Then I immedietly called Flipkart to confirm this but they said no, I have also reported this to Flipkart.