Fake call

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fake call

unknown

May 7, 2019

receive fake call by +916207369348

receive fake call number is +916207369348
he is says you got a lottery by flipkart and personal details already is have..
plz take action fast....
Atin Banerjee

Mar 23, 2019

Lotarry by jio

One call came my son's Mobil no said they are jeo branch kolkattĂ  some lottery myson's no select they given 27600 rs in your ac they ask ATM card link online ac no any one off the family because SMS come to your mobile no but true caller seen this call is coming mp the no is +917586880827
Please check the call and take action
mgehloth

Feb 19, 2019

Received fake call to gather card details

Hi all,

I received call from +917548055305, they were stating my SBI debit card is blocked and to unblock it they will asked card details including Card number, Expiry & CVV.

Please do not share any card details to anyone. These are fraud calls
bhaskarkumbhar2311

Jan 4, 2019

Fake call from Pakistan

+923016143680
I received fake call from Pakistan on whatsapp.He was saying that his name is verma and he was offeing me jio lottery.he told me that he is from mumbai.but his no. Starts with +92 which is of pakistan.Also he used very bad words..
chennu220

Dec 20, 2018

Fake call from 8327847483

i received the call from 8327847483 saying that he was calling from complaint board
which was happen the next day i register the complaint in the www.complaintboard.in
so please take action againt the person using 8327847483.
SOUVIKslg

Dec 6, 2018

Bank

I received a call from 8436229609 at 09:45 on 06/12/18 introduce as bank manager from SBI Dalhousie Kolkata regarding ATM card. Asking details of card , Aadhar card, account number etc.its a fake call. Please track the number and do necessary action.
nav5009

Dec 5, 2018

fake call recieved

i recieved a fake from airtel call he say you win a bike color tv and 25000 cash prize and said to me recharge a 245 amount when i rejected then they abuse me....fake no- 7070510055
prozoshekhar

Jun 30, 2018

Fake CAll

I received call 8056254795. I say sorry the wrong number when he says this is a right number. This person calls many times(approx 100 times). I call this number this person talk roughly language. and you don't do anything and he also says i call you again and again.

Request you solve this type of fake caller issue.
DineshPrasad1990

May 6, 2018

Fake Consumer Complaint Call

Hi ,
I got a call saying that we are calling from consumer complaint board based on complaint raised in consumer forum. I thought they were genuine persons calling from consumer complaint company. They had cheated me and got money from my account. Please trace and get that person for the welfare of the society, the hard earned money is lost and very much disappointed by knowing this. Please find the number from which I got a call +91 84020 46543. His name was introduced as Saxena.
Dinesh
csmanish

Feb 6, 2018

Fake call for bank account details

Received call from +917808519629 representing himself RBI Manager from Mumbai asking details of debit cards.

Plz take action.
csmanish

Feb 6, 2018

Fake call for bank details

Received call from +917808519629 representing himself RBI Manager, Mumbai.

Plz take action.

niteshsharma19

Jan 24, 2018

SBI fake call

I got a call from SBI Bank .and ask all my bank details and ATM Details. but i didnt given .take action againsed This no.9570263745
Arahan777

Dec 3, 2017

Fake call of SBI

I got a fake call from +917070407488.
Representing himself as manager of SBI , Maharastra
asking for ATM, PAN and other banking details on the basis of form rejection as it was given before GST. Kindly pay attention.
tcdas

Oct 7, 2017

Fake call from Samsung Co ph no760309474

Oct 07, 2017
Fraudent call
Today I got a fake call from 7603094474 asking the details of my residential address. This time she saI'd that she called from Samsung company regarding free service of AC machine which was told to be due. By saying this she took my actual residential address but after discussing my husband i understood that it was fake call. In samsung company , my ph no was different. I don't what is the motif to know my residential address and my name. please take some action...
SMOKER boy

Sep 9, 2017

Fake call and slam language

76310 41108 this no has fake call for my bank account dete and use the unnecessary or slam language
sachin Bisoyi

Apr 14, 2017

distrubing on night

Call me on this no 8125511104 and use slam language ,also use bad words
Manjunath parashuram sankpale

Apr 6, 2017

Tata motors company me job dilana

Mujhe 9811037108 is No. Se call aya tha. 2500 rs net banking Se hamari company ki account me dal do apka resisteration id apko mil jayega aisa KAHA. Apko job dilayenge aisa kahte hai. Builder4career job. Email idDocument Details.
1Id proof.
Amt - 2500
l1loke

Mar 25, 2017

disturbing on night time

somebody call on night times and speaking badly. +91 8072408162. i dont know why they are doing like this.
ajayv922

Feb 23, 2017

Fake call from LIC to claim the insurance

I got a call from a number "9910443961" as inform by them they were calling from LIC
The told me there is a unclaimed bonus for my dads insurance which had taken back in 1986
The caller told me if i want to claim that amount i have to bye a future generali insurance and the will transfer it to my future generali account and after that i can close the account
I called in the LIC office given in their website as per them there is no such things and it is a fake call
Bagwe

Jan 3, 2017

fake calls from RBI (9534290747)

The fraud done from the phone number-9534290747

DATE and TIME of calling- 03 Jan 2017 .. 11:41AM

Some one called me as a RBI bank manager and tried to know my ATM Card details

I request Forum authority to take steps for strong action against this fake caller.
bhushanm

Dec 30, 2016

Fake Credit card call

I received fake call from +919210010899 regarding to credit card services. She mentioned she got all my details and she will inform and help me with some of those credit card services as I got selected in lucky draw.I suspected that it was a fake call asked her couple of question and then she hung up the call.
She mentioned that her company is associated with national banks ICICI , HDFC,AXIS and SBI .

Please friends be careful with this fake calls, she said she is calling from Delhi.

Bhushan matey
Surender2053

Dec 24, 2016

Fake call in the name of ICICI bank

Got fake call in the name of ICICI bank from this mobile number +918447281779 and asking for credit card details.
The lady has my name , my bank name , and other details and asked for card expire details.
Please check who and how they have got these details of ny card
bharat

Nov 21, 2016

Call to get bank details

Got call from +91-8371925613 to ask for bank details. Can mislead innocent public.
Vikas Mahajan

Sep 30, 2016

Fraud Call +91-9934487181

I just got a call from +919934487181 twice..asking for my bank details and atm details. i know it was a fraud so i refused to provide any info and then he started abusing. even they are not afraid of police or cyber crime, and said u cant do anything to us. number belongs to bihar and showing in the name of vicky parosi Bn in truecaller. such morons still exist and think they can fool the educated people. strict action needs to be taken against them...kindly arrest such assholes.
Rkblr

Sep 4, 2016

bank fraud call

i got a call on 05/09/2016 at 10am asking abt my debit card details.when i refuse to share he told wrong words to me.That number is 7484936785 and the language is in hindi