Fake call

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fake call

Feb 8, 2016

Fake call asking for bank details

i am getting fake calls asking for bank details after I posted a complaint on consumercomplaints.in the callers are pretending to be from mobikwik and are asking me to give bank details to initiate a refund, which could be done directly to wallet. these are two of the numbers 9554611980 and 7289909320
ashishrateria

Dec 17, 2015

fake call

asking details of visa card and offering schemes.
he speaked with me by name. how? Saying that he is from delhi.
number: 7210917762

plz register complain and take necessary action for future purpose.
Swapnil1000

Oct 27, 2015

Fraud and Fake Call

Its a fraud and a fake call. Today I tried registering a complaint for ICICI Credit Card and got a call from 7549182347 , Later i got to know that it was a fake call and tried even deducting amount from my account.
Swapnil1000

Oct 27, 2015

Fake & Fraud Call

Raj2491

Oct 25, 2015

Fraudent call

Today again I got a fake call from 8238507331 for my card details this time the no is from Gujarat and he says that my order has been cancelled and we need your card details for refunding but after checking I see that my order still shows for ofd....and I ask for any details by mail...so beware friends never shows your no or any information online and for bord please take some action...
Raj2491

Oct 25, 2015

Fraudent call

Today I have got a fake call from 7549182347 from bhiar and ask for my card details but I regret to do that so I want to take action against that kind of frauds peoples he almost get the details and may stole my bal..
sanjukkk

Sep 25, 2015

ATM CARD AND DETAILS

Some one called me as a bank officer and tried to know my ATM Card details. He called me from +917654751883 on 25 sep 2015 at 3:57PM. One of my friend also received call from same nuber regarding renewal of bank ATM and detail .
bijit_gt

Sep 12, 2015

FAKE CALL

Fraud Call
I got a call from this number (09721162593) saying that he was calling from IRCTC and asking for details of my Debit Card with CVV. He told me if you don't provide the details then they can not transfer the refund amount. When I interrogated why are you asking any valid authority should not ask so. Where are you calling from. Then that person suddenly disconnect the call. This one looks like a Big Fraud.

I have received this call at one of my phone number ending with 675(I will provide full details to forum authority o any valid authority)

True-caller location found: UP EAST
The fraud done from the phone number-09721162593
True-caller found that phone connection holder name: NADEEM
DATE and TIME of calling-12 Sept 2015 .. 1:01 PM

Be aware of this fraud. I request Forum authority to take steps for strong action against this fake caller.

Bijit
anilchallari

Jun 2, 2015

Got a call from Pakistan number

I got 2 missed calls from +923236741099 today at 8:31pm. I did not call back. Please make sure my number is secured.
Sabarimala

Dec 24, 2014

Fake Call

I got a call from 00923029810708 on 12th Dec 2014 at 1.53 PM. NO one answered. Can something be done to avoid this?

Vish
xyz

Oct 20, 2014

Tortured by Unknown Calls

I got calls from this Number 00923065320901 twice this morning ,Looking @ 00 got to know that this is an ISD call but I don't have any of my relative or buddies outside INDIA so i didn't receive those calls But it is so irritating :-(
Prakhar Gupta

Jul 28, 2014

fake calls from pakistan

hi....i had recieved calls from the numbers (00923065320901, 0306 5320901) on 28 july 2014 .....the person speaking stated that i have won a lottery price of rs 25 lacs....and to claim that i need to contact mr RAJESH CHAUHAN ,who would tell me the terms and conditions which i had to follow in order to claim the amonut ,on contacting him he introduced himself as the officer of BSNL head office mumbai....he asked me to deposit amount of rs 12500 as registration fee for cheque in the name of mr.RAKESH. in account 20208205471 with SBI.
i found the matter to be fishy and i crosschecked the details and authenticity of numbers which I found to be fake and being forwarded from pakistan.
THUS THE MAIN REASON TO FILE THE COMPLAINT IS TO AWARE ALL AGAINST SUCH CALLS...