Fake calls

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fake calls

Sep 7, 2019

Snapdeal fake call

Dear Junaid,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Junaid karim

Sep 6, 2019

Snapdeal fake call

I received a call and they said that they are from Snapdeal and I have won a lucky draw 1st price so I will get a TATA Safari or cash 1250000. To claim this order I have to pay 6500 to the given bank account and after 10 mins they will transfer the amount to my bank account. Such a scam, not expected from Snapdeal. Please take necessary actions. The phone number is 7044011421.
Abhijeetdev

Aug 12, 2019

Lucky draw

9102323458 es no. Se mujhe call kiye hai or bol rhe hai ki mai snapdeal lucky draw jita hu rs-1260000 or us pyse ko account me jma krane ke liye 15600 rupay unke account me transfur krne bol rhe hai.
ghadiakshay

Aug 7, 2019

Fack call

Muje ek call aya tha unonye kaha ki apko 1st wineer Prize la ga hye our registration fees 6500/ bharnye Ko kaha
neerajjiSCICL

Jul 29, 2019

fake abusive calls from snapdeal

i am receiving fake calls since regular 5 days from Mobile No. 8420887465 asking me to reveal my account details and adhaar info.The person who called told me that i won a lucky draw consisting of a cash prize of rupees 12.50 lakhs or aTata Safari .i asked him to send the car at my place .there after he started abusing soo badly .i need to get answer why our details are being leaked .every company works on reputation and snapdeal has lost it .why is this foolish company selling off their heads lyk anything ? .hoping to an immediate response
suganyarajasekar

Jul 27, 2019

Fraud call

A call from a girl named Nisha claiming that my mobile number won a price includes a mobile phone, power bank
her contact number: 9514196573
she told shes calling from krishnagiri district, tamil nadu

Jun 28, 2019

Dear Amandeep,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Aman deep anand

Jun 27, 2019

fake abusive calls from snapdeal

i am receiving fake calls since regular 5 days from a number asking me to reveal my account details and adhaar info.The person who called told me that i won a lucky draw consisting of a cash prize of rupees 14 lakhs or a mahindra xuv 500.i asked him to send the car at my place .there after he started abusing soo badly .i need to get answer why our details are being leaked .every company works on reputation and snapdeal has lost it .why is this foolish company selling off their heads lyk anything ? either the company takes immediate action or we will have to contact the ceo mr.kunal bahl .hoping to an immediate response
Guru Randhawa

Jun 26, 2019

Fake call lucky draw car wining 6500 advance
samk0985

Jun 26, 2019

Fake call

I am getting same car win fake call after buying stuffs from Snapdeal. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL EVER!!!!

Jun 25, 2019

Snapdeal fraud

Dear Chandoor,

Chandoor

Jun 24, 2019

Snapdeal fraud

I have purchased one item online through Snapdeal platform and immediately I have received a call from +919523183439 mentioning that, I won a car in lucky draw and I was given an option to choose either car or an amount equal to value of car. As I have knowledge call lke this is a fraudulent one, I asked him to send the car. Then he asked me to transfer ₹6000 as part of registration process. Then I told him that, I don't send any money. Then his voice became rude and " toh phone rakh ("Then, disconnect the call")....I too scolded him in Hindi and the altercation gone for 2 minutes.....this way they handle the people whoever finds the calls are fraudulent.
Don't shop on Snapdeal platform. Snapdeal just sells your contact and purchase details with these fraudulent agencies.
Shreyame

Jun 3, 2019

Fake call/ identity stolen/ imposter

I keep getting a call from sanpdeal( first mistake-spelling mistake) the he said I've won a car of 6lacs,and for that I'll have send him aadhar card and transfer 6.5k to Deepak Chopra on WhatsApp. I have a phone recording of the conversation. I got as much information as possible, tried to complain to cybercell, but they don't take complaints for fake calls. Here's a message that I got (below) and got a call from a different no.- +917061730811.

Dear Customer (Congratulations) You are winner of (sanpdeal) You win-1st price (Tata naxon) and price amount of Rs-6,90,000 registration service charges-Rs-6900-Deposit only for-details for component call phone number 620 6284591 What's Up number 75410 19763
Rasshu

May 28, 2019

Fake calls

I purchase some thing on shopclues just after 15 mins got a call that u purchase as u r choosed to be winner for lucky draw and you won tata suzuki car please deposit 8K i told them what u think we are mad he started abusing and disconnected.

Why our information is getting leaked please take up this matter seriously.

May 27, 2019

Snapdeal-Fraud call

I too received an SMS today from SNAPDEAL saying that i have won tatasafari or 1280000 in lieu as cash. They wanted 6500 inr for generating the winner certificate . The person who called me had my complete details including what i bought and at what price and when it was delivered to me by snapdeal. How are the details getting sniffed by the fraudsters from SNAPDEAL? Why is Snapdeal not taking action against these fraudsters?

The number from which i got this fraudulent call is 8583043070 and 6203966587.

My question to snapdeal company.
How these fraudster will get customer details , Fraud guy telling correctly ,what i purchased and amount details and my address with pincode?
who is leaking our details , why the snapdeal wont keep our records confidentially ?
Himavarshini

May 25, 2019

Fake call

I got a message from snapdeal that I got a lucky prize maruthi Suzuki lxi and 6,40,000 they said money first registration fee 6,400 and next 25,400 and 5,100 . and next they didn't refund our money and they switched off our call . what do I do know .please take an action the number is 06291453987 and the name is Anil Dineesh Choudary
Aryan_Shaw

May 22, 2019

Getting Fake

Recently bought TV from flipkart. After received TV the next day got call, that they are from flipkart offer department we won Mahindra car and asked us to deposit 8k. I think the number is leaking from flipkart only otherwise they wouldn't my number and that i bought TV. Flipkart is worst in protecting people user information. THE FRAUD NUMBER IS:6287946803. PLEASE BEWARE OF THOSE FRAUDULENT.

May 10, 2019

Fake call from snapdeal

Hi Customer,

sangamesh.ks

May 9, 2019

Fake call from snapdeal +919931873011

I got a call from this no(############) his name nithin saying from snapdeal lucky coupan department ,he told u got prize of tata safari car and told deposit 6k for registration .i come to know it's fraud i scold like anything and he disconnect the call.

My question to snapdeal company ?

sangamesh.ks

May 9, 2019

Fake call from snapdeal +919931873011

I got a call from this no saying from snapdeal lucky coupan department , they told u got prize of tata safari car and told deposit 6k for registration .i come to know it's fraud i scold like anything and he disconnect the call.

My question to snapdeal company ?
Neike

Apr 16, 2019

Lucky draw winner

If all the calls and massages regarding lucky draw are fake and fraud..why dont the online shopping team do something about it..
Not everybody is well informed..by
Spreading awareness on a large scale.
Vdawg69

Apr 10, 2019

Fraud

Today, I received a call from Myntra's one of the executives saying that I had been selected as one of the ten lucky winners. The awards ranged from a) A Dell laptop worth 75000 b) 70000 Rupees c) A Galaxy Note 9.
In order to avail the award, he told me to buy something from Mantra worth 4000 Rupees out of which 50% will be cash back. Funny thing, he knew every personal detail of mine, even the item for which I was selected as the winner and it's price , too.
I am putting the contact details here and I won't be surprised if they get to know about this complaint , too, lol.

8826067011 is the number and I don't know how putting a complaint here is going to help though. Just saw few friends getting duped here so just wanted to show some solidarity to my fellow brothers and sisters.
teenasu

Mar 18, 2019

SNAPDEAL FAKE CALL FROM 7033286546

A guy called me first asking if I have purchased anything from snapdeal and asked me to check SMS and call back. I received a SMS from MD-SNAPDL too saying the same. I called back..none could speak English by then I knew it was not real. He claimed his name to be Nitin Kumar - Asst Manager. told me I have won a Tata Safari or cash prize as mentioned in the SMS. I have to just message him my name and account number and the amount will be credited. He also said I need to pay Rs.7500 as registration fee to collect my prize. Thanks to trucaller it showed the number as spam when checked.
teenasu

Mar 18, 2019

Fake call from snapdeal offer team (num: 7033286546)

Bharat vankar

Mar 11, 2019

REGARDS FAKE CALL

Fake call
Sir I received a call from this number 9801201967 he told me his name was Bharat Vankar, claiming I win a Tata safari from flipkart company and the talking was so real and professional that I have deposited the money too, it was a huge amount of money I deposited and he got my pan number and adhaar number, please dial this number traced them else these scammers are continuing and loot every customer spoiling the name of flipkart company. Please do something and take a peculiar actions against all these fraud.he was talk to with my wife very bad language as ( galiya). so pl needful help.

Wrong e challan - Wrong E Challan
    To RTO Pune We have received e-challan...
    Housing Society Registrar -Thane - Penalty levied by society
    Dear Sir, Society has charged me an penalty of...
    Indiabulls pharmaceuticals - Salary account activate
    Plz mera salary account activate Kra de kit to mil gye...
    PGT adv13/2019 - PGT
    For appllying PGT Adv13/19 I am eligible but a message...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Traffic Violation
    To, Date : 18 –Sep-2019 Deputy Commissioner of...
    Shoes zeeper shop - Delevry is not heare
    Sir buy shoes on your shopping site which I have not...
    Happy Easy Go - Feedback
    Hi. I just to brief my experience with Happyeasygo.com....
    Municipal Corporation panchkula - Stray cattle
    Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and...
    SUBHANI.S - forgot my details related to employment registration
    RESPECTED SIR I AM SUBHANI.S I FORGOT MY EMPLOYMENT...