Fanfight wallet

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fanfight wallet

Supritisharma

Dec 30, 2020

Account block

My account supri7265692hai jo block ho gaya please use Unblock kar diygiye aur pahle account ko band kardiya jay aur rupya sabhi second account me daal
Ishant 1999

Nov 11, 2020

Account blocked

My account has been blocked without any reason please unblock my fanfight account

My account number - 9057222637
Ishant 1999

Nov 11, 2020

Account blocked

My account has been blocked without any reason.I didn't break any of their fair play policy so please check this issue and take a suitable action and unblock my account .
Movie no. Attached with account:-9057222637

Pankajkumar0011

account block

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 6396747229.pls unblock my account..no.-6396747229
Pankajkumar0011

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 6396747229.pls unblock my account

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile numbe 6396747229. .I have make my friends account from my phone.pls unblock my account

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile numbe 6396747229. One account belongs to my friend and second belongs to me.I have make my friends account from my phone.pls unblock my account

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 9548400589 and 6396747229. One account belongs to my friend and second belongs to me. pls unblock my fanfight Account.

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 6396747229. One account belongs to my friend and second belongs to me. Please unblock my fanfight account πŸ™

Naveen.renesolacqc

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 6396747229. One account belongs to my friend and second belongs to me.I have make my friends account from my phone.My both accounts blocked. I am using my account for playing contests. I have not received any SMS from your end but my both accounts closed. If you have any issue from my another friends account and release my money. I have already informed you by mail that I have created my friends account from my phone. Please unblock my fanfight account πŸ™

ankit913486

Oct 19, 2020

my account blocked

my account blocked...bt my winning balance return my bank account??
gawasthi42

Oct 9, 2020

edit mail id

my correct mail ID is [email protected] but it is showing as [email protected]

I need help to correct it . Pl reply

My account is with no 9971118709

Sep 30, 2020

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 9548400589 and 6396747229. One account belongs to my friend and second belongs to me.I have make my friends account from my phone.My both accounts blocked. I am using my account for playing contests. I have not received any SMS from your end but my both accounts closed. Please release my main account 9548400589, If you have any issue from my another friends account and release my money. I have already informed you by mail that I have created my friends account from my phone. Please unblock my fanfight account πŸ™

Sep 30, 2020

account blocked

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 9548400589 and 6396747229. One account belongs to my friend Jitendra and second belongs to me. I have make my friends account from my phone. my both accounts blocked. I am using my account for playing contests. I have not received any SMS from your end but my both accounts closed. Please release my main account 9548400589 If you have any issue from my another friends account and release my money. I have already informed you by mail that I have created my friends account from my phone. please unblock my fanfight account..

Naveen

ankurjain302

Mar 12, 2020

Wallet payment and account block( fraud of Rs 20000)

TeamΒ

I have a Fanfight account on my mobile number 7508061000 and 7015998700. One account belongs to my friend Rinku and second belongs to me. I have a money in of Rs 16000 in 7508061000 and 2900 in my brother Rinku's account. I have make my friends account from my phone. Today my both accounts blocked. I am using my account for playing contests. I have not received any SMS from your end but my both accounts closed. Please release my main account 7508061000 If you have any issue from my another friends account and release my money. I have already informed you by mail that I have created my friends account from my phone. And you replied you will not get bonus only. Rest you can use your account .

Ankur Jain

Rohit bajaj 18

Feb 26, 2020

Blocked account

My account is blocked by fanfight without any reason very poor service by fanfight my email id : [email protected]
BRIJESH454545

Feb 3, 2020

EMAIL ID CHANG

MY ACCOUNT EMAIL ID WORNG HAI AND MAY EMAIL ID CHANG KARNA CHAHTHA HU
SO PLIES EMAIL ID CHANG KARNAY KA LINK SEND KARAY

Jan 31, 2020

Dear sir /Mam
My fan fight account blocked by mistake I want to unblock my account kindly do needful.
With Regards
Sachin Pal
Rohit849

May 7, 2019

Fanfight is a Fraud App

I deposit money in fanfight and the money is deducted by the bank but i do not recieve in fanfight account. I send mails regarding my issue but no reply and no support from fanfight.. its only a ipl platform app , after ipl they will shut down thier app and blocked all accounts. Big scam coming near..
tushar1730

May 4, 2019

Didn't receive my Mony in my bank account or Paytm account

Sir ,
I didn't receive my income amount to my account
koushik kpci

Apr 30, 2019

Withdrawal

Sir ,
I didn't receive my yesterday income amount to my account
tinku Kumar saw

Apr 21, 2019

Profile

Email change Kar digiye sir Bari meharbani hogi please help me sir