fashionmasters.in

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about fashionmasters.in

fenomenon

Nov 24, 2022

Cheating 420

Anirban Mukherjee

CEO

payu.in

Mumbai

Dear Anirban,

I made a purchase through payu.in (screenshot attached) for a laptop desk for Rs. 249 from your merchant fashionmasters.in (this website has been deactivated by Ankesh Harsukhbhai Ramani the individual who has received the payment from payu.in

Before making the payment to payu.in I have taken the following screenshots.

1. Screenshot of your existing clients (Netflix myntra etc) which includes international USA brands. ( Netflix logo screenshot from your website is attached too)

Also attached screenshots from zauba.com about your board of directors and registered address of your company and your ROC screenshot and screenshot of email acknowledging my payment received by payu.in  and paid to your merchant

Ankesh harsukhbhai ramani

Its been a week since I made payment and no goods have been received from your merchant Ankesh harsukhbhai ramani who has deactivated his website fashionmasters.in and switched off his mobile.

A simple Google search reveals that other payu.in customers who paid Ankesh have met the same fate.

Your due diligence screenshot on your website says payu.in has name of all merchants,  their  pancard number,  bank account numbers,  address and mobile numbers .(screenshot attached).

I am a columnist with international newspapers and magazines and will be forced to publish this complaint in my forthcoming columns and mention this consumer unfriendly attitude of Ankesh Harsukhbhai Ramani and payu.in

Please read my monthly column in World Hindu News, USA  regarding my complaint agaist HDFC Bank when Mr. Aditya Puri was Managing Director.

Please click on

to read my complaint against RBI, HDFC Bank  and demonetisation published in World Hindu News  USA.

Please click on

to read my complaint against Electricity Regulation Commission and Torrent Power Ltd. published in World Hindu News USA.

I want payu.in to immediately refund my payment of Rs. 249  withon next 48 hours  failing which I will be forced to post all these  screenshots and contents of this email on my Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn profile posts besides sharing with my book readers, whatsapp groups and publishing this complaint in my forthcoming book "ZeNLP Learning through stories of poor customer service."

I will also request our NRI readers to request their relatives in India to boycott payu.in and its merchants besides requesting your existing clients and investors who are readers of World Hindu News and High networth Hindu NRIs in USA, Canada, Europe Australia and Middle East to boycott payu.in

I will also publish this email in my forthcoming book

" ZeNLP Learning through stories of poor customer service"

which is a compilation of my complaint columns in World Hindu News USA to be published and launched soon on Amazon.com

The title of my next column will be "Poverty consciousness of payu.in" and all my columns are protected by the First amendment Act as World Hindu News is published in Texas, USA.

As you may already know that freedom of Press is guaranteed in the US Constitution.  However you are free to get my articles removed after publication if you want.

The law:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Please request your team to WhatsApp me at +917436009084 and send my portable  laptop desk from Ankesh Harsukhbhai Ramani within next 48 hours or credit my bank account immediately with Rs. 249 as refund with interest.

Regards,.

Murli Menon

From:

Murli Menon

Author  (amazon kindle books)

ZeNLP- the power to succeed

ZeNLP- the power to relax

ZeNLP- learning through stories (5 books)

ZeNLP- Travel Guides ( 25 Travel Guides)

Columnist

South Asian Times  New York

Austin South Asian, USA

Indian Herald,  USA

South Asian Insider, USA

My newspaper interview is self explanatory and attached as pdf

My book readers whatsapp groups and email newsletter to our book readers will receive a cc of this email unless you use your good offices to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Cc: [email protected] information only

Cc: [email protected] information only.

cc: Marco Geri - Voyagers Voice Europe for information only.

cc: Pehredaar for immediate action against payu.in and fashionmasters.in

Cheating 420