Fastag

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fastag

B.Bachi

Dec 9, 2019

excess debited

I travelled in my car on 07/12/2019 via Guduru toll plaza amount debited twice with in 5 minutes for one side journey,in my return journey I asked toll plaza counter about this matter he told refund will come, but so far nor received the money. I tried so many times
customer care but no useline is busy.

vehicle no.2077
saravanan_cbe

Dec 9, 2019

Fee charged via Fast Tag and also via Cash paid

Yesterday (8th Dec 2019), I travelled from Coimbatore to Erode. I already have the fast tag loaded with Rs. 100.

As the dates are extended till Dec 15 according to Govt. rules, I made the toll fee (for onward and return journey) via cash. For the Vijayamangalam toll plaza, I paid Rs. 80 towards this. And while return, I showed the same slip and came back.

But after few mins of crossing that toll, I received a message of my fast tag amount being deducted from that toll (Rs. 55 deducted and my current Fast Tag balance is Rs. 45)

Tried to reach customer care via toll free number but no luck. Request to look into the same ASAP and reimburse the needful.

Saravanan

Vehicle No: 3625
Vinaybh121

Dec 8, 2019

Wrong charges for Fastag by paytm

I purchased fastag through paytm outlet. They told me it's free of cost but later charged 100 rupees.
Vinaybh121

Dec 8, 2019

Wrong charges for Fastag by paytm

I purchased fastag through paytm outlet. I was told it's free but now they changed 100 rupees
Yatish1234

Dec 4, 2019

Fastag deactivated with no reason

I have 3 tempos for transport. Regularly running Bhayanar to Talasari. All three tempos fastag activated from June 2019 via sbi fastag system. It is on auto debit from SBI process.
But on 1 Dec 2019 i got message on my registered mobile number that your 2 tempo fastag deactivated.
I call SBI fastag customer care but they can't find a reason.
They ask me to go to that dealer from which you take fastag.
I already do that but no response.

Suggest me what to do?
raphel1962

Dec 3, 2019

FASTAG Applied through Brokerage Free Not yet received

I had applied for FASTAG through Brokerage Free online and payment had already been done on 22/11/2019, but still the FASTAG has not yet been delivered to me and for my enquiries with Brokerage Free office I do not get any response.

Raphel K.A.
jrneyulu

Dec 3, 2019

RFID - I am already having RFID tag on my car

My car having RFID tag, then Can we use this tag to Pay at Tolls or we have to take another tag?

Ramanjaneyulu. J
Sunil Raghavan

Dec 2, 2019

FASTAG Refusal

I have received a FASTAG promptly from one of the Banks through which i had applied. However most of the tolls refuse that they do not have FASTAG and still collect cash. I have been double charged at SHEDUNG Toll and Khalapur Toll. The toll authorities blatantly refuse by saying that this Toll does not have a FASTAG lane where the fact is the money still gets deducted (which you realize only after few minutes as the SMS takes time) and they also take cash. I am wondering how much money these toll operators are making and where does this money go. This is cheating people who have to pay double TOLLS and have to travel on roads where only bullock carts can travel. Such TOLL operators should be banned.,

You can raise this as a dispute with the Bank which might take 15 days for processing the refund.

Dec 1, 2019

Bank Specific Fast Tags Not Active on All Toll Plazas

On 26.11.2019 i have applied for ICICI Bank Fast Tag through online mode. I have yet to receive the Fast Tag..But today i came to know that Bank Specific Fast Tags are not active on all toll plazas( even not in all National Toll Plazas.). I generally use 8 National Toll Plazas. Now i came to know that out of the 8 National Toll Plazas i generally use ICICI Fast Tag is active only in 2 National Toll Plazas. I contacted the ICICI Fast Tag customer care they are admitting that ICICI Fast Tag is not active in all toll plazas.

My question is why the Govt.(NHAI) has authorized these banks if they can not provide service in all toll plazas.

Plz don't go for Bank specific Fast Tags .

Mr B Behera
Mob-7008383019
Cuttack, Odisha
Krishna Swaroop Sharma

Nov 30, 2019

Rs 749 paid but no response

Thank you for ordering Fastag. We will dispatch your fastag shortly.
CONTACT INFO
SOCIAL MEDIA
Dear Sir.
I have sent e-mails to you, sent messages, telephoned (at nos. 08588031031 and 6366067863) bu there has been no response to any of my efforts. I have paid Rs. 749.00,
In my original message I had sent copy of RC of my old car (which I sold it long back) by mistake, Within 5 minutes I informed you of this position and sent the RC of my new car along with copy of my Aadhar Card.,
When I telephoned 08588031031 I got message that your rep will contact me soon, but inspite of several times no one contacyed me.
When I telephoned 6366067863 several times a message was received each time that this no. is not receiving incoming calls.
I have not received any confirmation whether I have paid money to the right party.
K.S.Sharma
Mob 8527326099
E-mail [email protected]
VineetSehgal

Nov 28, 2019

Fastag Registration

money deducted but no informtion
Team,

My money has been deducted from my credit card but no information has been displayed on the site and the site goes off .

What is this I do not have any fast tag payment confirmation as well.

Please do the needful or refund my money.
monikakandpal

Nov 28, 2019

money deducted but no informtion

Team,

My money has been deduted from my card but no information has been displayed on the site and site showes me error msg.

What is n this I do have fast tag payment confirmation as well.

Please complrtr the process or refund my money.
himanshu malik rke

Nov 27, 2019

MONEY DETECTED BUT INFORMATION IS NOT DISPLATED

Hi Sir/Madam

This is complaint against detection of money from my bank(online) but no information is displayed regarding fatag coupen is issued
plz let me confirm my coupen is issued or not if not how can this money refuinded
dkac

Nov 11, 2019

Recharging of FAstag

I have purchased a new car which came fitted with a HDFC Fastag along with Rs 200 recharge for Rs 600 paid to the car dealer.
However, I am not able to recharge or register myself to the fastag account with customer ID and Wallet ID as provided with HDFC bank. When trying to logging with customer ID, Wallet ID and/or Car Registration Number its showing 'No Records'.
My FAstag has already been blocked as car passed through Toll Plaza having low balance (As Im unable to recharge).
HDFC Customer CAre No 18001201243 is not responding since last 6 hrs.
sunil69261

Oct 11, 2019

Toll plaza unable to read fastag

Vehicle nos:-RJ14-NC-8663.
First time using fastag. I have checked at 4-5 tolls so far but none of the plazas able to read the fastag. I have purchased fastag from HDFC and deposited Rs1000 but could not use it and instead paying cash. Kindly help asap as HDFC toll nos 18001201243 is dead.Despite trying more than 20 times this nos does not respond.
Sunil Jain
Jaipur
8003393915.
KAMALA ANNAMALAI

Oct 9, 2019

RECHARGE NOT UPDATED

I have made online payment for recharge to my Fastag account on 05/10/2019. The payment id of FEDERALBANK is S58357942 Amount of recharge is Rs.3,000/- yet to be credited to FASTAG account. FASTag A/C CA180800191

Credit to FASTAG account immediately and confirm. Bank already confirmed credit transaction was successful on 07.10.2019

Thx

KAMALA ANNAMALAI
96779677587 / 9080707131 /956 688 688 7

RECHARGE NOT UPDATED

Bsgurubhat

Sep 16, 2019

Fast tag lane used by others

The 4 tolls from Nelamangala to Hassan, in Karnataka state on Sundays and on other busy days allow NON FAST TAG vehicles to go through FAST TAG lanes which makes all of us who are fast tag users to wait in queue for long.

PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ELSE PEOPLE MAY STOP USING FAST TAG AS THERE ARE NO BENEFITS.

Call me at 9972426835 for details.
Ruskey

Sep 9, 2019

Charges in cash and by fastag

I travelled from Pune to Thane on 08/09/2019. At Talegaon Toll booth i was informed that the Fastag reader was not operational due to rain. I paid cash Rs 230/- however an hour later i received a SMS that a amount of Rs 138 has been deducted from my fasttag account.
ezhill

Aug 22, 2019

Fasttag Lane

Many cars & Trucks use the fastag lane and pay cash in Sriperumbudur Toll. This is making fastag lane useless. Toll booths don’t care about these and making the fastag lane horrible. they are ill-treated if we raise the issue. Whoever is concerned plz check and do the needful to make fastag lane useful or else people will stop using the fastag as there will be no difference between ordinary and fastag lane.
khanna sunil

Jul 26, 2019

DOUBLE DEDUCTION

IF THE TOLL DEDUCTED DOUBLE OR TRIPAL OR FORTH TIME PLEASE REFUND ALL MONEY TO USER
PK garg

Jun 26, 2019

Toll free no.18002670104 not working

श्री मान् ,
Fasttag का टोल फ्री नं 18002670104 है, यह नंबर कभी भी नहीं मिलता है कृपया इस पर ध्यान दे और कार्रवाई की जावे। मुझे अपना फास्ट टेग रिचार्ज करवाना है क्या करना पडेगा
it_globeynr

Apr 22, 2019

Fast Tag

I have applied for duplicate fast tag because my car front mirror was broken and fast tag was damage and i have applied online and pay 100rs charges for this, but still i do not getting any status and do not received any message and delivery of my fast tag kindly check the same and revert ASAP i am sharing my all details
Payment Link from Sahaj e-Village Limited
AMOUNT PAYABLE
INR 100.00
PROCEED TO PAY
Sahaj e-Village Limited
45, Radhanath Chowdhury Road, Tangra, Industrial Estate II (Near Bengal Potteries)

Sign up at razorpay.com/payment-links to create payment links and accept payments for your business.
Show quoted text

HARYANA.
Environmentalist

Apr 7, 2019

FasTag not good option in case returning in 24 hour

If you are on return journey and want to pay through Fastag, then you will be deducted full on both side. While paying with cash, you get return discount. As fastag user, you should also receive the discount.
Environmentalist

Apr 7, 2019

FasTag not good option in case returning in 24 hour

If a person is using Fastag on return journey as well, Then, they should be charged less as per cash user. I give example. On eastern and western peripheral expressway. if you ask to pay with cash and will return on same day they will charge you much less. But, if you pay with fastag, then you have to pay full on both side, which is wrong and unjustified.

INBLRA - Package been with them since 5/12/2019
    Dear sir/madam Good morning I have a kind request...
    Plastic Bags - Use of Plastic
    Dear Authorities, This is concerning the rampant use of...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Unauthorised construction in S block DLF phase 3
    Unauthorised construction happening at S-36/17 DLF phase 3...
    Indigo - Not refunded the registration amount
    Client of indigo called me through shine.com and told that...
    NHAI PIMPALGAON TOLL PLAZA - Extra Amount Pay
    Extra Amount pay Extra amount debited from fastag I have...
    Suzuki Access 125 - Service is not good
    I fell down from my two wheeler and gave it for service....
    Fastag - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my Fastag. It appears like...
    SSC - UNABLE TO LOGIN WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER. MISSED MANY EXAMS
    Sir/Madam l was keep on trying to login to my SSC page...
    paytm - Fastag not delivered
    Paytm has not yet delivered me my fastag. Fraud service by...
    Whirlpool Microwave - Not working
    My microwave is not working