Fastag

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fastag

ADWANI SUNIL

Mar 19, 2020

double toll tax

double deduction on kini tool plaza account number is 19000009208586 mh12 mf 3667

Mar 12, 2020

Excess deduction and double

It is not help ful regarding toll charges.
Duction of toll charges via fastag is higher than actual charges and sometimes deduction amount is double.
amit trada

Mar 3, 2020

fastag local travel huge deduction

Respt. sir
i have today travel via bhatiya toll plaza & my car locally ie. its registration base on surat gujarat only & registered under surat RTO only
previous they charge LOCAL trainspot rs.20 onside and after FASTAG having &
today enter fastag lane they deducted from my bank account rs. 105 his reference number is. 00514470978 date:- 03-03-2020
kindly help this one

Mar 2, 2020

Why should maintain minimum balance of Rs 100

Hello

Here is issue ,

I entered the toll the balance in Fastag account was Rs 80 and toll charges was Rs 25, but it did not accept and i had pay cash
why is it not accepting ? Due to low balance should i maintain Rs 100 min balance? I have payed Rs 600 to get a card with Rs 200 security deposit. what type of system is this ? when there is sufficient balance why would it not accept.
I am not a regular user of Toll and i have some balance that need to be used.
Its crap and Its configured to mint money and fool the public. Crores have been collected as security deposit and Crores of public money is in account as they have maintain Min balance . No interest is payed the money in account

Feb 28, 2020

EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION

Hi, we are contacting the toll plaza for their charges & rates and we will update you with the status shortly. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Giridhar Nemade

Feb 3, 2020

EXECESS AND WRONG DEDUCTION

I travelled from Nashik (Maharashtra State) to Dhule (Maharashtra).

On 30-01-2020, at 07.32.11 hrs. Toll amount deducted at Baswant Plaza is Rs. 140/- (earlier with cash payment this amount was Rs. 40/-).

On same date at 07.58.34 hrs, at Chandwad Plaza, the amount deducted is Rs. 135/-.

For return journey on 01-02-2020, at 21.07.37 hrs, at Laling Plaza, the amount deducted is Rs. 135/-.

On same date at 18.44.11 hrs at Baswant plaza, the amount deducted is Rs. 140/-. (earlier with cash payment this amount was Rs. 40/-).

I request you, sir, to look in to the matter, because, earlier while paying in cash at Baswant plaza was Rs. 40/- only. And now with Fasttag the amount is deducted is Rs. 140/- each time for thru & fro journey.

I am holding AXIS Bank fasttag card. For any complain they gave toll free number 18004198585. I here feel sorry to say that this toll free number is not being attended by any one.

Thank you in anticipation for favourable action/ reply at earliest.

G. M. Nwmade.
Vehicle No. MH 15 EX 1282.
e-mail : [email protected]
Wallet ID : 19000007702771.

Jan 22, 2020

ICICI a very bad FASTag service provider

ICICI have FASTag customer care number which is always busy and No one attends the call .
My tag has been blacklisted since over a month and I have raised query through their website and still no response . If ICICI bank cannot handle FASTag customers then why do they Fastag service .

Jan 21, 2020

Wrong Vehicle Registration Number got associated with the fastag

I ordered the fastag through paytm & mistakenly mentioned wrong vehicle number. When reported same to PayTm team, they said it is non-refundable as well as cannot be edited too. So now, I am stuck up with a fastag tagged to my PayTm account, with the vehicle registration number (which I don't own).

How can such scenario be handled, as I am afraid, that, what if the actual owner of that registration number also orders the fast tag and drives through a toll ?? Whose wallet will have the debit entry ??

Also, can I use that fastag (which is tagged actually to a different registration number) on my car & drive through toll plaza ??

Kindly advise !!!

FASTAG NOT RECEIVED

Hi, we request you to write to us at [email protected] for further assistance in the referred matter. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
ravibenne

HDFC sent wrong Fastag

My name is P.Ravindra and I bought a fastag from HDFC,
received the courier on 19/12/19, but when I opened, the name is of some other person called Ravivarman.K.

When I try to register it says “Invalid", so please let me know what should be done, HDFC team is the worst as
they are not even responding to the innumerable mails sent nor the helpline functions. Because of the inefficiency of
HDFC I have to stand in long lines at toll gates,

Please solve this problem,

Ravindra
M.Seinivasulu

Excess deducted from fastag

Toll plaza double charge collected from my fastag.
i (M.Srinivasulu) , travelled in my car from chennai Ambattur to Tambaram on 15.01.2020 at around 12:20 hrs passed through toll (Vanagaram toll plaza) and an amount of ₹40 was deducted from my fastag and passed.
Later on in the evening same day 15.01.2020 i made my return journey Tambaram to Ambattur and passed
Through the toll at around 20:30 hrs ,later i came to know that ₹ 40 has been deducted from my fast tag instead of ₹20.

So instead of considering my trip as return travel on same day it calculating and deducted as two single journey trip thus deducting an excess amount wrongly and giving me agony and mistrust on the system of fastag.
We request the authorities concerned to immediately look into the above-mentioned issue and do the needful to revert the excess amount in my fastag account.
My details:
Name: M.Srinivasulu
Vehicle:TN07- BT 5088
Phone no: 7010523304
email: [email protected]
Fastag ID:34161FA820328AA202C7B520
ramdaskasav

FASTAG NOT RECEIVED
I HAD APPLIED FOR FASTAG ON 27-12-2019 WITH AXIS BANK BUT TILL 16-01-2020. MY FASTAG IS NOT RECEIVED BY ME IF I CALLED AT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NO. THEY JUST SAY SIR PLEASE WAIT DUE TO HEAVY RUSH THIS IS HAPPENING. AND AFTER REGULAR CALLING AT THEIR NO. THEY SAID WE WILL DISPATCH WITHIN 7 DAYS. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.
I WOULD REQUEST TO ALL DONT APPLY FASTAG THROUGH HDFC BANK POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

FASTAG REF NO:-HFR594046

PLEASE HELP ME OUT
shahsulax

Jan 10, 2020

Overcharging of Toll Tax

When Vehicles with GJ23 (registered with Anand RTO) use the Anand Vadodara NH48 highway, they have to pay Rs 60/- for way journey ( i.e Rs 120/- for Return Journey) and we have been paying this since Toll Plaza is in place. However with Fast Tag system in place for a To and Fro Journey we are also deducted Rs 180/-
Pls advise where to lodge the complain for this and how to get the refund for this...

Sulax

Jan 6, 2020

POONAMKNITWEARS

Hi, you can track your application status on the Bluedart website by simply entering your vehicle number (VRN) as the reference number. The tags will be delivered at your dispatch address. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Nishant.sm

Jan 6, 2020

DOUBLE DEDUCTION FROM FASTAG

Yesterday I travelled from Mumbai to Dahanu. At Khanivade, double amount was deducted. In spite of Rs.35, the deduction was Rs.70. I don't know where to make a complaint.
vs_siva

Jan 4, 2020

HDFC FASTAG : Amount is debited from Account

I did not fix the fastag sticker and My Car is at my home from two days, but I am getting alert the amount is debited from my account.

I stay in Hyderabad and car is currently in the Hyderabad, But the alert says " Your FasTag A/c has been debited for Rs. 25 for transaction by Vehicle ######## at Toll Nathakkarai Plaza on 2020-01-04T22:16:41."

This is weird
POONAMKNITWEARS

Jan 4, 2020

FASTAG NOT RECEIVED

I HAD APPLIED FOR FASTAG ON 11-12-2019 WITH AXIS BANK BUT TILL 4-01-2020.MY FASTAG IS NOT RECEIVED BY ME IF I CALL AT THEIR CUSTOMER CARE NO.THEY JUST SAY SIR PLEASE WAIT DUE TO HEAVY RUSH THIS IS HAPPENING. AND AFTER REGULAR CALLING AT THEIR NO. THEY JUST PROVIDE ME WITH BLUE DART COURIER TRACK ID WHICH IS ALSO WRONG. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING .
I WOULD REQUEST TO ALL DONT APPLY FASTAG THROUGH AXIS BANK POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE .
THANKS
ETC CUSTOMER ID:- ############
PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Jan 3, 2020

FASTAG NOT RECEIVED

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FASTAG WITH PNB BANK ON 12.12.2019 HAVING REFERENCE NUMBER A19620 FOR MY CAR HYUNDAI CRETA HAVING NUMBER UP80EA5151.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FASTAG YET.
IT SEEMS THAT PNB CUSTOMER CARE IS NOT INTERESTED IN RESOLVING MY PROBLEM.
I HAVE COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH EMAIL AS WELL AS PHONE CALLS.
PLEASE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I AM HAVING SO MUCH INCONVENIENCE.
EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
PLEASE BE HELPFUL
Geetha Panduranga Rao

Jan 3, 2020

charged flasly

I have Bank of Baroda Fast tag . on 30/12/2019 i have not come across Devnahalli toll plaz at 14.55.41 as per toll. they have deducted Rs.90 from my account. My fast tag Serial No. is 110020773.my vehical number is ka 05 mu 9973
I had been to lapaski which cross Bagepalli toll.I had crossed that toll at 15.19.24 on 30/12/2019 and they have deducted Rs.90 from my fast tag account.
can any one imaging a person cross a distance of about 65 kms in a duration of 25 mintues journey.
I request the authoritise to refund my amount deducted wrongly to my fast tag account.
In case of any quiery you can get in touch with me on this mail id [email protected] and contact information 8722379975

Geetha Panduranga Rao
gobisl

Toll double detection

Amount detected 2 times in each way in Nanguneri toll on 29.12.2019

Toll double detection Toll double detection

briju.24

Worst Fasttag service at Khaniwal toll plaza

Hi ,

Have you given any special authority to Khaniwade toll plaza which is near Virar ? It's always jam without any reason. No any dedicated lane for FastTag. All time traffic jam.

Even after Fasttag, always wait wait wait.

Will you please take any necessary action to sort out this traffic jam issue on Kahniwade toll plaza near (NH48) Virar , Maharashtra?
abhaybap

Jan 2, 2020

twice debit for same trip

my self traveled from Nashik to Mumbai on 29/12/19 while crossing toll they debited Rs 110/- on the spot i received sms also yesterday i received sms again for debit of Rs 110/- they mention about 29/12/19 only so pl go through it and credit 110 to my ac my customer i d ############ wallet id 1900000730493 my car no MH02DW8014 ABHAY
venkyjana

Jan 1, 2020

reg amount debited

i have not travelled any where but suddenly i have got a debited message and regarding this i have spoken to the toll-free number and they are saying to check with the bank and when we have checked with the bank they are saying to check with the fastag.

really i am confused and can any one help me how to resolve the issue.
Akansha Gupta1

Jan 1, 2020

Toll is deducted double the actual amount

The Actual Toll from Dasna to Duhai in Ghaziabad is rs 15/- one way and Rs. 20/- when we return within 24 hours. But in Case to fasttag Rs 30/- is deducted one way and no benefit is given in case we return within 24 Hrs. Simply fasttag is costing me Rs 40/- extra per trip.
Also i am a local resident, i have to pass at least 3 times a day through this route. Fast Tag is costing me too much.
Please do some thing about it.
Radhe770

Dec 31, 2019

Dabit full payment instad half paymant

I am stay in dasarath village in vadodara .vasad toll plaza nearest place from my village he gave half payment facility 20km area from loll plaza . before i get fastag we pay 120rs return payment now i pay 180 rs return payment so what reson for it.

HP Gas - Wrong cylinder booked to another consumer
    Wrongly booked Gas Cylinder on different consumer...
    AIRTEL NETWORK PROBLEM - Network and internet both
    Till today I have been complaining about both network and...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - my Videocon DDB inbuilt setup box just hang
    my Videocon DDB LED TV with inbuilt setup box just hang...
    Reliance Jio - No Network Coverage
    No network coverage in my area.Internet Speed is too...
    Sri balakamakshi project solutions private limited company - Fraud
    This company is in chennai. They are the biggest fraud....
    Stray dog biting pedestrian - Dog causing nuisance
    I have a stray dog that stays outside the society who is...
    Indicash ATM - Cash not withdraw
    2000cash not withdraw from indicash atm(tarn0261)bt debi...
    Hathway Set Top Box - Set top Box error
    this is wrong card for this ird (pairing error) ca set top...
    Videocon D2h HD set top bix - DSS BBCL account has ran out of balance
    The below Error message is being displayed even after...
    PFMS - Payment file
    I was submitted nsp under I'd No JK201920009610317...