fedex courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about fedex courier

Prashant Patel .08

May 3, 2019

NO INFORMATION FROM FEDEX

AWB No.############ (Viral Gindra)

Prashant Patel <[email protected]>
Thu, May 2, 6:07 PM (17 hours ago)
to kycfedex

To whom so ever it may concern,
This is to hereby inform that i have submitted all the required documents said by ur executive Mr.Onkar Potnis, then too i have not got any update on it & when i called your customer care i am being informed that i have to submitt Tax Invoice which is with the shipper & that also i have informed the same to shipper but there is no update on my shipment from your end.Every time i have to call you & take the updates,there is no update from your side.
If your company charges me any storage/gowdown charges i am not going to pay a single rupee for that.
Kindly update me the status of my shipment.

Viral Gindra
+91 9833546333

Apr 12, 2019

RE : Fedex AWB no - 489785598280

We regret for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

elpro

Apr 10, 2019

Fedex AWB no - 489785598280

we have imported the sample LCD displays via FedEx and goods landed in Bangalore 30th march 2019 and we have submitted all necessary documents (product market value, GST, PAN, IEC and AD code) all is given but till now FedEx people is not responding any proper message for us and we say to FedEx team if not possible to do the customs clearance handover the DO copy we will appoint our CHA to clear our goods that’s is also not doing so please do the needful and my mobile No: +91-8892147021 / 8892147023

Fedex AWB No: ############

AD Code : 6360731

Mar 20, 2019

RE: very bed service

Dear Valued Customer,

Request you to contact our Toll Free Numbers - for Domestic Services: 1800 419 4343 and for International Services: 1800 22 6161 / 1800 209 6161

hitesh3518

Mar 19, 2019

very bed service

TRACKING NO. ############ this is my tracking no 15 days lome to india but still not received courier 4 time send kyc 2 time send auth latter but not any replay very bed service not any rply FedEx team i am lost my customer FedEx team not support Clint my contact no 8104054459 can possible contact me

Mar 18, 2019

RE: AWB: 480212385347

Dear Nidhi Sapra,

Nidhi Sapra

Mar 16, 2019

AWB: 480212385347

The services of fedex is really poor. Since 2 days my shipment is pending for clearance but no one is updating me on what all documents are required for it. There are many reminders has been given to Sheetal for sending the list of documents required for clearance, but till now no email has been received from her.

Every fedex executive are giving same reply that we have sent a reminder to her for sending the email but no update on shipment.

I need the shipment urgently but it is getting delayed and further delayed. I don't know what kind of services fedex is offering.

I am so much pissed off.

Feb 4, 2019

RE : FedEx - Irresponsible and they don’t know what they are talking about

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Sharliz

Feb 1, 2019

FedEx - Irresponsible and they don’t know what they are talking about

I got my personal used laptop shipped from US to India.
Tracking : ############

It was stuck in customs without any update for 10 days.
I had called them several times and got responses like
1) there is shortage of customs officers
2) the package is under assessment
Etc

One of their support people asked me to send an email to [email protected] stating that it is a personal used laptop and requesting to clear the package. Few hours later I got a message that fedex cannot clear the package. They now want me to find my own Custom agent.

I spent 240$ to get this shipped. None of this was mentioned to at the time of shipping even after stating that it is used.

According to customer service , FedEx never ships used electronics internationally.

Why wasn’t this stated before ?

I have called 12 customs agent and they all say that they cannot clear the package , it is fedex responsibility

Now my package is stuck

Dec 21, 2018

RE : Very poor service, delivery not done on time

Rashmi Satish

Dec 20, 2018

Very poor service, delivery not done on time

This is with regard to the courier that was booked with Fedex by one Mrs. Jeyadra from Electronic City Bangalore with the tracking number ############. This parcel contained cakes and bread which I had orders from a home baker and while placing the request, she has marked it as priority overnight parcel, which means the parcel should be delivered in a day. As per the FedEx status, it shows that the parcel was received in the FedEx office on the 17th December night and was supposed to be delivered on the 18th as it was a priority. It’s 20th and I have still not received the parcel. When I called the customer service to check the same, the executive confirmed that the parcel will be delivered the same day(20th). But until evening 4 pm absolutely no trace of the parcel. I again called the customer service and spent almost 1.5 hours discussing issues, but no one to give the solution of delivering the parcel. I expressed my concern that the parcel has food which will get spoiled and if not delivered, then I will bear a loss of 2,500. But in vain. The operations guy who came online, was so arrogant and mentioned that I can go ahead and file a case, but the parcel cannot be delivered on the 20th. This experience is so frustrating. The parcel even after 3 days was in the Electronic City office and there was no attempt made to deliver. They also have updated the status that customer has aksjed for delayed delivery, when there was no contact made.

Nov 23, 2018

RE : Shipment not received

we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

mathiraviam

Nov 21, 2018

Shipment not received

My shipment no ############ shows delivered on 14th Nov, but I have not received so far. What to do??

Oct 23, 2018

RE : Very Poor Service

sandeepsk85

Oct 21, 2018

Very Poor Service

My Shipment had booked from pune to gos and reached on 13/10/2018 at goa office. but they r not giving delivery. Today its 22/10/18. Called several times .....but they are not intrested to deliver as they say we are lack of resources. Nearly 10 days now my parcel is stuck at verma goa.

my shippment FedEx Express tracking number
############

sandeep
9890071934
Surendra Jadhav

Oct 17, 2018

fedex courier

Very poor service.it is disappointing the courier man talk me so badly.it is the first and worst experience for me.the courier man dispacter mr sameer at andheri marol branch ,and nt reciveng phone call in branch ,is so rude.he dose not assured me of delivering my parcel.shouting on me so badly .It is very shameful that a service provider talk in this manner.no etiquette and manners.such a he is told to mi do what ever u want i am i don,t care this language use to costomer .that is the way to talk the customer very bad service shame my shipment tracking no is ############ my name is surendra an my contact no is 9769843417 at santacruze this parcel is very urgent for me.

Oct 2, 2018

RE : Deliver is not happing on time

Hi Unity Derma Medical Pvt Ltd,

unity derma

Oct 1, 2018

Deliver is not happing on time

My Company Name is Unity Derma Medical Pvt Ltd.
Our Company is pvt ltd and it Has Office Timing 9.30-5.30 pm
Our Shipment had been cleared and is should be delivered by 29-Sep-18 ,but ur delivery person called @8 pm ,So We Asked deliver person to deliver monday 1-oct-18 till now ur person have not arriverd to deliver
Our Office Timing is 9.30 am- 5.30 pm, Sat 9.30-3.00 pm .But Fedex deliver person.
Today also called fedex customer care to ask when it will be deliver the product they told it will be delivered by 8 pm.
Please make sure to deliver between 9.30-5.30 pm
AWB Number (############)
unity derma

Oct 1, 2018

Delivery Is becoming late

My Company Name is Unity Derma Medical Pvt Ltd.
Our Company is pvt ltd and it Has Office Timing 9.30-5.30 pm
Please make sure to deliver between 9.30-5.30 pm
AWB Number (############)
Karthikeyan55

Sep 27, 2018

Upto date Courier is not delivered

I ordered a product in flavido on 18th sep for expressway deliver of 3-5 days deliver with high charge .my order no :132104 and my track no:############.still I didn't receive nothing .no message or email about product deliver for this expressway delivery but here almost 9 days crossed with no response from FedEx and simply updated a fackly on their track updates .we always in our address then when they came for delivery ? No one came in from FedEx for delivery but they simply updated like this ...
If I communicated the local FedEx centre ,they simply cut the phone by asking to call toll-free .while in toll free ,they registered a complaint and they promised to deliver the product today itself sir, but they promising everyday.
Even if this continuing like this means I would register a complaint in police station.
People cannot want this kind of suck bugs deliver system
Already send a mail from seller and send the product in the basis of urgency.but no happened.
Fack deliver and disappointed.

Jul 27, 2018

RE : Not receiving Invoices

we regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Kanankarwa

Jul 26, 2018

Not receiving Invoices

I am the Account holder of Fedex and account no is 557620583. Its been more than 1 year that FEDEX is not bothered to give me Physical or Soft images of Invoices. I can never check the Bills nor i can claim the GST as well. Its such a simple request of getting Invoices but no mails have been reverted and no calls could be attended for the same.
Kalpesh S Chauhan

Jun 25, 2018

Worst Staff Experience of FEDEX

Dear All

Please note i had worst experience of FEDEX staff MR SHABBIR AT RAJKOT he his very rude person and lack customer approach & service quality

I had got my parcel booked from Pune to pick up from Rajkot, around 15 kg - When called up to FEDEX for pick of it at around 1.30 afternoon he was rude & said this was not a time to call, he said to call back but he never reverted back for 4/5 days and finally we had to book another courier. he almost wasted my one week and no response or courtesy to call back.

I would request FEDEX to kindly trainee there staff for customer service & way to response THIS MAN WAS WORST and he spoils the reputaion of your company

Kalpesh Chauhan

+919825565550

Jun 21, 2018

RE : FedEx IE Non delivery of Parcel

Rajagopal P

Jun 20, 2018

FedEx IE Non delivery of Parcel

I have ordered a medical apparatus from Hong Kong, FedEx tracking No: ############.
As per their tracking record, he Parcel reached their local facility two weeks ago (06-06-2018). They have not delivered the Parcel until 20-06-2018.
The customer helpline: 1800535800 is not functional. Two emails sent through their website evoked no response.
Not even an acknowledgement received from them.
I dot know how to get my Parcel delivered.
Rajagopal P