fedex courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about fedex courier

rajeshwaree

FSSAI NOC clearance asked - FedEx not helping for personal package

Sent the package from US that reached India ( Delhi) in 2 days. It has been 10 days , first Fedex started calling parents and asked about KYC process. Then somehow we helped get those documents to them. Now they say it is stuck in Customs for FSSAI NOC certificate. This is the WORST company to use for any courier needs.
narayanananbalagan

Sep 20, 2017

Fedex sitting on my KYC documents

There is something fishy about the KYC requirements from customs. Fedex is not being transparent about their efficiency in supplying the documents provided by me to Customs. I was intimated by Fedex for KYC docs on 17th. I provided the same within 24 hrs. Post that there has been no updates from Fedex.

I finally managed to get some one on their helpline and they informed that Bill of Entry update has been received last night (19th) 9:00 PM. Its unfair to charge customer for Expedited shipping and take 48 hrs just to process documentation locally at Bangalore. Every other time a FedEx agent says that they will check the status and contact me but nothing happens, No calls, No emails from them.

Bangalore customs has no queries on my shipment. So its just matter of making a bill of entry and clearing this. If FedEx does not have the right people or resources to make this on a day to day basis and get shipments cleared, they should not be offering the ETA that they offer on their shipments. Its just plain fraud.
rajeshwaree

Sep 20, 2017

FSSAI NOC being asked for a package of dry fruits- Harrassment for parents receiving the package

kalpana Sathish

Delay in Shipment

Very worst courier service in my life , I received a message like package is out for delivery on 15.09.2017, but I didn't receive the courier till today, I made a call on 16th and placed a complaint, but till now there is no response from your side, do you people think we don't have any other job other than doing follow ups , just getting fake ideal reply " It will be delivered today for sure your package is out for deliver, Why you courier service this much irresponsible, I am stressed by expecting the delivery every day because of fake promise made by your customer support, I don't understand why you people holding it by getting money without reason, you making customers fool, and no calls is connected to higher officials to speak about the issue, I made the order for urgent business requirement , because of the delay I got loss in my business and loosing my customers, When you are unable to satisfy the customer , there is no point in running the business , First know and give values to customers it is the basic traits and ethics of every business.

Order Number : #100002575
Tracking Number : ############
Contact Number : 9042229268

Re: CUSTOMS DELAY _INEFFIECIENCY

Hi Manoj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Contact number and AWB number with us. Our team will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Re: Need Assistance Immediately

Hi Meena,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your AWB number and contact number for us to assist better.

Sep 15, 2017

CUSTOMS DELAY _INEFFIECIENCY

hello ,

i never seen such a poor response from any of other forwarder regarding my package AWB no:############

package was hold by since 7 days in customs, i never seen any of packages lying for so many days, this package has affected our 50k of
business, who is responsible for this ?? i'm planning to delete our account with fedex and debit the price

manoj
Meena02

Sep 14, 2017

Need Assistance Immediately

I have shipped an electronic item to India(Coimbatore) from USA, Its been two days past from the promised date of delivery by FedEx. And the package on the tracking site is still showing Clearance in progress. I trusted the package would be delivered on time as it was a gift. But the delay is getting prolonged.

Can you take action on this immediately?
MITTAL2214

Sep 6, 2017

CLEARANCE DELAY

I have my package coming from honkong it's at the mumbai customs since 31st August, '17 THE FEDEX PEOPLE JUST HAVE ONE SNETENCE PLEASE WAIT YOUR SHIPMENT SHALL BE CLEARED SOON,And when I didn't get it on my scedhuled delivery date they said they have a backlog and have many packages to clear sorry we can't commit anything.

Manpower is not the customers problem, it is yours, because of this issue why a customer should suffer when he pays so much money on a shipment to get it on time with a prior planning .

Sep 5, 2017

RE : FedEx international courier

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please share us your AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Sep 5, 2017

RE : Delay in clearing of parcel

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, please share us your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Propag

Sep 1, 2017

Delay in clearing of parcel

Our parccel has reached in India on 13th July tracking no ############ . From begining there was delay in clearing process despite of submitting all documents on time .Now custom has put penalty which is really high amount. I have registered complaint about one week back. No response from Fedex. They ahve applied for waiver off application. So far nobody is concern about complaint..In this two months I have made many calls & emails..Ours are medical products & there are many patients suffering due to delay..
It is the most irresponsible company.
Bharath26

Sep 1, 2017

FedEx international courier

Dear FedEx team,
It's worst service courier
FedEx - ############
It's more than a month to clear this shipment but still didn't delivery
Pls clear n delivery the shipment immediately
Bharath
0091-9840182354
MahindraFinance

Aug 29, 2017

RE : No movement on package for about a week

We'd like to address this issue in detail. Please share your contact number and AWB number. We'll be at it.

MahindraFinance

Aug 29, 2017

RE : FedEx International Priority Service pathetic

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please share us your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Chv275

Aug 28, 2017

No movement on package for about a week

Hopeless customer service. Noone answers the phone at international services. Email queries get the standard automated reply with no reason offered for the delay.

My package has been held up in Delhi customs for one week and there has been no movement on it. All the documentation required was submitted was asked.

Delivery was expected around 8/24/2017
sajinstanlys

FedEx International Priority Service pathetic

I have imported artificial flowers..details as below..
The clearance process of just three carton boxes started on 23rd August and today it's 25th August it's still showing as clearance in progress..Had imported before and cleared through DHL and other local agents and they all cleared in just one day. It was my fate and mistake this time to go for a special service FedEx claim which is so called "FedEx International Priority".The goods which am suppose to use for an event on 25th August evening has not yet reached its destination Cochin and still under customs clearance in Bangalore.Such a great service..I called the customer care asking that I can clear it myself using smart clearing agent and all they can tell us just to wait.. What these customer care executive knows about customs clearing?They are just bunch of people sit behind system and read what it's mentioned in the system. There's no concerned person with whom I can talk about the reason of the delay and if there's any reason caused for the delay then a solution..Today it's 25th August 2017 6:30 am and if am not receiving the goods by 6:30pm then all are worthless and waste of money and time. Thanks a lot to FedEx

Service FedEx International Priority
Special handling section Deliver Weekday
Standard transit 23/08/2017 by 20:00
sajinstanlys

FedEx International Priority Service pathetic

I have imported artificial flowers..details as below.

Service FedEx International Priority
Packaging Your Packaging
Special handling section Deliver Weekday
Standard transit 23/08/2017 by 20:00

RE: not delivered yet

We'd like to investigate this issue in detail. Please help us with your contact number and AWB number. We'll be at it.

swayta

Aug 23, 2017

not delivered yet

Hello
my name is swayta..i hsve sent my shipment on 19 th august..still it is pending. horrible people..some cheap person has changed the pin code..from 46 to 76 and they kept it on hold..from yesterday m calling customer care..they are telling me they ll try...this is a service they are providing yo customers..yesterday i raised a request for urgent delivery .they said no delivery man is available , today also they are telling me they ll try..they simply took money and not working..ist expedience from important..my tracking no is-############ if it doesn't delivered by today than no use of it..look into this someone

Aug 17, 2017

RE:Kyc uploaded

Souradip Roy

Aug 16, 2017

Kyc uploaded

I uploaded my kyc documents today..please do check..i called the customer service and they told me i hv to clear my package within 7 days or it will be suspended...i paid extra money just to ship it by fedex...my awb no is ############..... please look into this matter fast..

Aug 14, 2017

RE:FedEx not delivered package no updates online

Kanka

Aug 12, 2017

FedEx not delivered package no updates online

My package was picked up by FedEx people from Hyderabad on 21st July. And after a regular followup got to know it's with customs for clearance. It's FedEx international priority.so I expect customs clearance service from FedEx as of my knowledge for international shipments customs clearance is probided by FedEx. Till 29th July the status is in transit as per the tracking information. Now if I contact customer support I was told to contact vendar and they have nothing to do.Its already almost 22 days now and would like to know will there be any deadline for this? How to proceed further?? The package is shippped from Hyderabad to NJ .it's a personal package sent by my father. We are unable to understand how to proceed further. Also I have heard after certain amount of time we need to pay for storage charges . Any idea after how many days the storage charges apply?

Your help is highly appreciated

Aug 10, 2017

RE:Kyc updates

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the FedEx AWB number and contact number in order for us to investigate this case.

HDFC Credit Card - Address Verification
    Dear Sir, I had apply for HDFC Credit Card (Application...
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Harry, We apologize for the inconvenience. We have...
    NSDL - PAN Correction
    I HAD APPLIED FOR PAN CORRECTION THROUGH EKYC ESIGN, MY...
    Jio - Jio recharge failed. Money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 on my Jio number through...
    Customers [email protected] - Refund Finance Charges
    I have done the 98,000 transaction with my credit card on...
    Grassroots Academy - Grassroots Academy
    Grassroots Academy is India's top coaching for MSc...
    PAN NSDL - temporary token number not received on my mobile
    I have paid for the E-Sign verification through net...
    The GHMC commissioner,
 hyderabd - illegal construction in Huda park
 The GHMC commissioner,
I...
    JIO Prime Recharge - Recharge failed and money has been deducted
    During a Jio recharge of ₹399 by Gpay on my Jio number...