fedex courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about fedex courier

mhbaig1

Oct 4, 2017

delay in delivery

Consignment #:############. which the courier has booked from Delhi on 25th of September 2017. Its almost 10 days the courier is delivered. for domestic toll free number 1800 419 4343 which is useless when ever we call it says busy right now. I tried continuously for more than 20 times. No one to answer the call. Such a big concern that too international but i am ashamed to tell you your service is worst than local couriers in India. They deliver in 2 days. Now what should i do Please reply,. Don't tell me they were unable to find the adders coz, on cover they have mentioned the mobile no. where they could have called up. for any help regarding to guide properly.But still no call

Mohammed

Oct 4, 2017

RE : FEDUP with FedEx

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Steven72

Oct 3, 2017

FEDUP with FedEx

Delivery of my parcel booked on 19th Sept was assured by 29th Sept.

Though the parcel reached my destination on Friday 29th, till date on 3rd Oct I have not received my parcel.

Status on the FedEx site shows that parcel is "in transit".

In-transit for 5 days after reaching destination?!!

I called the Customer Service, and a lady (in a bored voice) told me she would inform the team to prioritize my delivery.

Seriously FedEx!! Are you in the right business? Is anyone going to act on all the above complaints?

This can only happen in India.

If anyone is ready to sue this worthless company, please count me in!!

Sep 27, 2017

RE : Fedex Not Good in Customs Clearance

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, please share your contact number and AWB number for us to assist you.

Nikhilesh Thottathil

Sep 26, 2017

Fedex Not Good in Customs Clearance

I had shipment which came from HongKong to India, Kerala. Shipment started from HongKong 14/08/2017 and reached India, Bangalore on 16/08/2017 and from that day onward the shipment was under assessment by bangalore customs. Fedex people asked so many document in preceding week and i have given all they asked and still they couldn't cleared the shipment. I have given KYC, Declaration letter, Clarification letter, Pan card, ID card. Authorization letter. But still no progress. When ever i call customer care they have only thing to say we are checking in highest priority and i dont see any change. There has been 2 complaint number created 0820718168 and 0916006140 unfortunately no progress no that. When shipment was ready in HongKong fedex people told they will deliver fast even though fedex was costly compared to others but now its been month and not delivered. Though now i had to move forward with complaint in consumer court for cheating.

Sep 21, 2017

FSSAI NOC clearance RE: asked - FedEx not helping for personal package

Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience. Could you please share the FedEx waybill number Or contact number in order for us to investigate this case.

Sep 21, 2017

RE: Fedex sitting on my KYC documents

We regret the inconvenience. Could you please share the FedEx way bill number Or contact number in order for us to investigate this case.

Sep 20, 2017

FSSAI NOC needed for Dry fuits package sent to parents - Endless harrassment - Never use FEDEX

Sent the package from US that reached India ( Delhi) in 2 days. It has been 10 days , first Fedex started calling parents and asked about KYC process. Then somehow we helped get those documents to them. Now they say it is stuck in Customs for FSSAI NOC certificate. This is the WORST company to use for any courier needs.

FSSAI NOC clearance asked - FedEx not helping for personal package

narayanananbalagan

Sep 20, 2017

Fedex sitting on my KYC documents

There is something fishy about the KYC requirements from customs. Fedex is not being transparent about their efficiency in supplying the documents provided by me to Customs. I was intimated by Fedex for KYC docs on 17th. I provided the same within 24 hrs. Post that there has been no updates from Fedex.

I finally managed to get some one on their helpline and they informed that Bill of Entry update has been received last night (19th) 9:00 PM. Its unfair to charge customer for Expedited shipping and take 48 hrs just to process documentation locally at Bangalore. Every other time a FedEx agent says that they will check the status and contact me but nothing happens, No calls, No emails from them.

Bangalore customs has no queries on my shipment. So its just matter of making a bill of entry and clearing this. If FedEx does not have the right people or resources to make this on a day to day basis and get shipments cleared, they should not be offering the ETA that they offer on their shipments. Its just plain fraud.

Sep 20, 2017

FSSAI NOC being asked for a package of dry fruits- Harrassment for parents receiving the package

kalpana Sathish

Delay in Shipment

Very worst courier service in my life , I received a message like package is out for delivery on 15.09.2017, but I didn't receive the courier till today, I made a call on 16th and placed a complaint, but till now there is no response from your side, do you people think we don't have any other job other than doing follow ups , just getting fake ideal reply " It will be delivered today for sure your package is out for deliver, Why you courier service this much irresponsible, I am stressed by expecting the delivery every day because of fake promise made by your customer support, I don't understand why you people holding it by getting money without reason, you making customers fool, and no calls is connected to higher officials to speak about the issue, I made the order for urgent business requirement , because of the delay I got loss in my business and loosing my customers, When you are unable to satisfy the customer , there is no point in running the business , First know and give values to customers it is the basic traits and ethics of every business.

Order Number : #100002575
Tracking Number : ############
Contact Number : 9042229268

Re: CUSTOMS DELAY _INEFFIECIENCY

Hi Manoj,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Contact number and AWB number with us. Our team will get in touch with you and provide necessary assistance.

Re: Need Assistance Immediately

Hi Meena,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your AWB number and contact number for us to assist better.

Sep 15, 2017

CUSTOMS DELAY _INEFFIECIENCY

hello ,

i never seen such a poor response from any of other forwarder regarding my package AWB no:############

package was hold by since 7 days in customs, i never seen any of packages lying for so many days, this package has affected our 50k of
business, who is responsible for this ?? i'm planning to delete our account with fedex and debit the price

manoj
Meena02

Sep 14, 2017

Need Assistance Immediately

I have shipped an electronic item to India(Coimbatore) from USA, Its been two days past from the promised date of delivery by FedEx. And the package on the tracking site is still showing Clearance in progress. I trusted the package would be delivered on time as it was a gift. But the delay is getting prolonged.

Can you take action on this immediately?
MITTAL2214

Sep 6, 2017

CLEARANCE DELAY

I have my package coming from honkong it's at the mumbai customs since 31st August, '17 THE FEDEX PEOPLE JUST HAVE ONE SNETENCE PLEASE WAIT YOUR SHIPMENT SHALL BE CLEARED SOON,And when I didn't get it on my scedhuled delivery date they said they have a backlog and have many packages to clear sorry we can't commit anything.

Manpower is not the customers problem, it is yours, because of this issue why a customer should suffer when he pays so much money on a shipment to get it on time with a prior planning .

Sep 5, 2017

RE : FedEx international courier

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please share us your AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Sep 5, 2017

RE : Delay in clearing of parcel

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused, please share us your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Propag

Sep 1, 2017

Delay in clearing of parcel

Our parccel has reached in India on 13th July tracking no ############ . From begining there was delay in clearing process despite of submitting all documents on time .Now custom has put penalty which is really high amount. I have registered complaint about one week back. No response from Fedex. They ahve applied for waiver off application. So far nobody is concern about complaint..In this two months I have made many calls & emails..Ours are medical products & there are many patients suffering due to delay..
It is the most irresponsible company.
Bharath26

Sep 1, 2017

FedEx international courier

Dear FedEx team,
It's worst service courier
FedEx - ############
It's more than a month to clear this shipment but still didn't delivery
Pls clear n delivery the shipment immediately
Bharath
0091-9840182354
MahindraFinance

Aug 29, 2017

RE : No movement on package for about a week

We'd like to address this issue in detail. Please share your contact number and AWB number. We'll be at it.

MahindraFinance

Aug 29, 2017

RE : FedEx International Priority Service pathetic

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, please share us your contact number and AWB number. We will get in touch with you.

Chv275

Aug 28, 2017

No movement on package for about a week

Hopeless customer service. Noone answers the phone at international services. Email queries get the standard automated reply with no reason offered for the delay.

My package has been held up in Delhi customs for one week and there has been no movement on it. All the documentation required was submitted was asked.

Tracking number ############

Delivery was expected around 8/24/2017
sajinstanlys

Aug 24, 2017

FedEx International Priority Service pathetic

I have imported artificial flowers..details as below..
The clearance process of just three carton boxes started on 23rd August and today it's 25th August it's still showing as clearance in progress..Had imported before and cleared through DHL and other local agents and they all cleared in just one day. It was my fate and mistake this time to go for a special service FedEx claim which is so called "FedEx International Priority".The goods which am suppose to use for an event on 25th August evening has not yet reached its destination Cochin and still under customs clearance in Bangalore.Such a great service..I called the customer care asking that I can clear it myself using smart clearing agent and all they can tell us just to wait.. What these customer care executive knows about customs clearing?They are just bunch of people sit behind system and read what it's mentioned in the system. There's no concerned person with whom I can talk about the reason of the delay and if there's any reason caused for the delay then a solution..Today it's 25th August 2017 6:30 am and if am not receiving the goods by 6:30pm then all are worthless and waste of money and time. Thanks a lot to FedEx

Tracking number ############
Terms Shipper
Packaging Your Packaging
Special handling section Deliver Weekday
Standard transit 23/08/2017 by 20:00

Jawed habib, ratanlal nagar, kanpur - Fake and local products, poor services
    Jawed habib, a newly opened franchise in ratanlal nagar...
    MCD South West Delhi - Street Sweeper do not clean Gali
    Dear Sir, I would like to inform that the cleaning...
    Alaknanda Properties Pvt Ltd - Gratuity Payment
    I have worked for 6+ years at Asaf Ali Road based office. ...
    Garbage dump cleaning - Garbage dump
    I am a resident of D-Block, DDA Janta Flats, Jasola Vihar,...
    Hitachi - Pathetic service
    Dear Sir This has reference to the above complaint...
    MYNTRA - Wrong Product sent
    To, The Management MYNTRA This is with reference to...
    ELECTROLUX KELVINATOR - Refrigerator
    Dear Sir My Kelvinator Refrigerator is not cooling . pls...
    Unknown number - repetadly calling from unknown number
    from last month i am getting call from unknown...
    GOOGLE PROXIMA BETA - Fraud transaction
    Hi, I T Hari, account holder in CITI credit card, stated...