Fi pvt ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fi pvt ltd

Sujon Mondal

Aug 17, 2020

bank job

Ami soma basak ami 2n jun FI Pvt Ltd companite bank
Job er jannow interview di, akhaner poriseva khub valo, akhankar pryotiti staff amai jathartho sahajjow kreche. Bartomane ami amar neartes location a valo 3rd party perool a jobbkorchi ..
Thanks for fi pvt ltd thanks of all staff..
Mithun pulin Chakraborty

Jun 20, 2020

Fraudulence for Job placement

I got reference from quiker for job interview at FI Pvt. Ltd, Egro Bldg., 6th Flr, Sec-V, Kol-91, then I appeared there for interview on 15.10.19, after seeing my resume they took my interview and told me for another telephonic intetview done for second term. They took registration fee 300/- and refundable advance 1000/- . They told me that 1000/- will be refund after getting job by 2 instalments. After few days a telephonic interview done and asking for a training to got a job. They assured me that I got a job after training period and if I had got more than 25% marks. At the training period they (Aditi madam) took 3000/- for training fee by instalment and 1000/- for iso certificate and 500/- for exam fee on 22.12.19. But after getting certificate they gave me a number for placemnt which name is Mr. Mondal. But he received call 2 times if I had called him 100 times. I visited him at his office FI Pvt Ltd. he assurd me that he arrange a job for me but then he never attend my call. From Jan'20 they gave me false assurance every time. I think its a totaly fraud company and misguided people like us who need a job anxiously for family support. Thanking you. Mithun Chakraborty. (9831773351)

Fraudulence for Job placement

SHAMPA

Mar 8, 2020

Provide a good Banking Job

Ami february te interview diyechiam, akhon ami burdwan a banking 3rd prty pey rool a jibkorchi, ate ami o amar poribar khub khushi, thanks for Fi pvt ltd...
Atreyee Sen

Feb 18, 2020

No complaint on this company

I have completed my all process on October 2019.I was upset for late process.But I had patience.So after 3 months I have joined at INDUSIND (direct).Now I have to accept that it's better to late than never..

Atreyee Sen
AparajitaBagchi

Oct 10, 2019

Took money and did not provide job

I gave interview for HDFC Bank. They took 300₹ which was non refundable. And took 1000₹ which they said was refindable after I get my job. They called me for interview and said will confirm my job after 7 days. On not receiving a call from them, I gave them a call back to which they did not respond.