First flight courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about First flight courier

sanram

Dec 2, 2018

courier parcel not delivered

I have not at all receive my courier parcel (books) despatched
The FIRST FLIGHT COURIERS CHENNAI BEARING THE PHONE No############ on24/11/2018
Please do the needful early.

Nandu82

Nov 20, 2018

Pan Card not Delivered

Ref.: Consignment No. B903Z8440097

The above-mentioned consignment (PAN Card) booked on 05-11-2018 from Mumbai HUB and to be delivered on or before 15th Nov 2018. but today is 20th Nov 2018 still, courier not delivered to me, when I check online by tracking system its no information only show booked on 05th Nov 2018 and from Mumbai to ghaziabad, status is in transit. it was dispatched from Mumbai HUB on 07th Nov 2018 but till yet i haven't received the same.

I have tried to call the first flight center or our nearby courier office they not give any proper response to me.

As it is a First flight courier but it really a worst I am very disappointed about courier services.

This courier is most important for me, so kindly request to you Treat the matter as most urgent and update to me that where is my consignment and how much time take to delivery to me.

Munagala

Pan Card not Delivered

Harkawal singh

Oct 9, 2018

not Deleivering

i have booked on first flight courier AWB no:- I90900295996 but still in transit but reached there fro 2 days same status is showing why they are not delivereing????

not Deleivering

deepudubey

Sep 4, 2018

Courier is not delievered

Courier has been booked on Aug 28, 2018. Till date its not delivered to the intended address. When did query I got answer that today Sep 4, 2018 it will be delivered. Very very poor service as courier was received to that city on Aug 31, 2018 and they were not able to deliver it in 3 days after receiving. Courier number is M991B7778034

Courier is not delievered

Mausam Rajput

Apr 25, 2018

dispatch is not yet delivered and no follow up response

Tracking Details - #B903Z5527280
Ref. # 8810322035365163111

I was expecting my parcel to arrive max by 14th of April but now it is 4th week from the date of dispatch and no communication on it. I had written multiple times on [email protected] (which company insist people to write for any issues and will be responded with in 24 hours) but no response except at one instance when Mr Sagar (Operation Executive) from corporate office responded that the issue would be looked into and marked as high priority now. I received this email from him on 18th April but he didn't get back nor he responded to my follow up emails their after. They claim to have many contact numbers where people can reach out, I tried all possible numbers from their head office to the office they have at destination (to the address dispatch was made) but no one ever answers the calls.
I am quite frustrated, to think how the services are provided to the citizen of this nation. And would appeal from this forum that this kind of irresponsible service should be tracked down and these companies should be given ultimatum.

I have uploaded the screen shot of the status tracker got from their website, seems like parcel has reached the destination office on 9th April itself but from then it is showing no progress.

Mausam Kumar
Mob - 9980172990

dispatch is not yet delivered and no follow up response

drmoolchandani

Oct 17, 2017

Shipment Not Received

We are a Clinic (Homeopathic Treatment Centre) at Jaipur and e regularly send out medicines to our patients in different cities, we have been facing problem sending medicines to Patna (Bihar) this is the third time that the patient has not received the medicine in Patna for over even though the medicine has reached Patna on 27th September 2017 and it has been almost 3 weeks that medicines are stuck in the local First Flight office and they have not been sending out the medicine and when we call to inquire they do not give proper response. And not only that but also now they have stopped taking calls.

Shipment Not Received

Binidas

Sep 18, 2017

Damaged good

I have send my laptop from Haryana to thiruvananthapuram through firstflight.
They hav assired that it will reach in two days, but it took two weeks and the laptop was wet and damaged.
I hav given the payment for insurance also.
Kindly guide what should i do?

KVC6911

Jul 11, 2017

PAN card not deleverd

NSDL send my PAN Card, through" first flight courier"on date 20/6/17
but when I trac my shipment on curior sight it found recieved at Gandhinagar curior office on 11/7/17 but they does not deliver to me and SMS me to collect it from their office, otherwise after 24 hour they will return it.
When I visited first flight currier office at Megh Malhar complex, sector 11, Gandhinagar. It found close
I waited for 1 hour but no body came to office.
So my humble request to you
Don't send such important documents through first flight couriers in future.

sujeet375

May 20, 2017

PAN not delivered

I was bound to write this feedback based on the treatment met to my elderly parents by "First Flight, Kantatoli, Ranchi". When my father's (Shyam Narayan Singh) PAN arrived, the first flight courier representative called him up and said that he should collect the courier from his office as he is too busy to deliver at our home address. When my father denied, he threatened to return the courier. When confronted that if he couldn't deliver why they accepted the delivery responsibility he started abusing my father over phone. Later he returned the courier.

I would request to take firm action against such employee who couldn't have decency on how to talk to customers. Due to his action my father couldn't get his PAN card on time causing more problems. Also most of the e-commerce sites deliver at my home address, so there is no excuse of address being a very remote one.

Hope to hear back.
dev kushwah

May 19, 2017

courier boy delivered pan cards to another person

respected sir,

the courier boy did not deliver their courier to right adress. he had gave my pan card to the another person, that person don,t give my pan card to me.
if any condition my pan card will be lost...the whole responsibilies at your courier service.
the courier boy phone number is 7906842729
sir i am a vle of my area...plz help me out
Lojith

May 12, 2017

Cannot track my courier

Cannot track my courier it shows in value courier number
R991B0729839

Please Help
Aajad Qureshi

Feb 3, 2017

pan card not received

Mera pan card abhi tak mere pass nhi phucha first flight se wo 31-1-2017 ko dausa show kr rha h aur 4 feb ko agr mere pass nhi phucha to wo return ho jayega
Please help
Sudhirsonawane

Jan 14, 2017

Wrong dispach

Receipient not received the courier then also showing as delivered..want to know how it is happened

Wrong dispach

Ruchismita Sahoo

Dec 5, 2016

Product stolen

Team,

Consignment number: A991B2896388
It is very ridiculous to even complaint such a thing that things are being stolen from the packets couriered through First Flight.
I, Ruchismita Sahoo, had couriered a necklace set containing pearl necklace with pendant and 1pair of ear ring of worth1200/-. But, to my dismay, it has been seen that earrings are stolen from the packet by tearing it and again neatly packing it up. Please check the attachment.

I just don't understand in what way i need to beief on first flight courier.

Waiting for your quick response.

-Ruchismita Sahoo

Product stolen Product stolen

somya das

Oct 6, 2016

Damaged Package and late delivery

I have sent a courier from Gurgaon to Bangalore on 31 August 2016. After many follow ups the courier was delivered on 26 September 2016 which is almost a month.

when we received the courier, it was of no use as the article inside was completely broken. We request you to compensate us for the same.

POD and Photos of broken article attached.

Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery Damaged Package and late delivery

JDJayavel

Sep 20, 2016

Parcel misplacement

We booked the parcel through first flight courier on 24.08.2016 and courier No:- C03200271745,
From:- JD Diamond Tools,Chennai
To:- Craftsman automation Pvt Ltd, Jamshedpur.

But still date(20.09.16) parcel not reached to our customer end...we follow up the first flight customer care center many time but there is no response ...
Kindly take the necessary action immediately..

K.Jayavel
mobile:-9941770716
shilpi_p

Sep 14, 2016

Not Delivered on Time

The company is pathetic,while booking a consignment they will say it will be delivered in 2-3 days but when it really it has to be delivered then there is no end time.

I have sent a courier to Nagda(M.P) D991B7405647 on 12th September 2016 and I was expecting it to be delivered by 14th Septemebr,however its 15th September today and courier has now reached to Indore only,The Indore office is saying that now it will be dispatched to Ratlam in evning and tomorrow it will reach to Ratlam and on 17th it will reach to Nagda,So total 6 days.Is it acceptable,These companies claims to be big company but services are not accceptable why they are charging hefty fees if they can't provide the servies committed.I would not recommend First flight to any one now.

Shilpi
vipulverma143

Jul 18, 2016

COURIER NOT RECEIVED

Respected Authority, my name is vipul verma, I have not received my courier yet. But on tracking the item, it is showing as delivered. My consignment no is B90303842596. Plz reply me soon. Its urgent.

COURIER NOT RECEIVED

Anandalda

Jun 6, 2016

No refund for the international courier

I had send the parcel on 18 th of may and when I call them after 15 days as the parcel didn't reach the destination they said it got rejected on the security check . They didn't even bother to call me in fact I was the one who called them and when I ask for refund they said me no refund and the headoffice said me they will refund me money after deducting 400 rs I am reallu disappointed with the company.
Mayakant Shukla

Jun 1, 2016

delay in delivery

Consignment Number- E991Q1935867.
All the contact no provided in company website is either switched off or not in service.From last three days i am trying to contact for my consingment but there is no reply .
I called on There Corporate and Registered Office phone no 022-39576666, but they are not receiving calls .Kolkata regional branch office phone is also out of service.If there guys really exists?. They are providing the worst class of service.
sharmasudhir

May 18, 2016

Parcel Not Delivered after 3 weeks

I had booked a parcel from Lucknow to Hyderabad on 28th April. Its now more than 3 weeks parcel is not yet delivered. I have faced a loss of 10,000 rs due to parcel not delivered on time. The customer support people are not responding.
Any idea how can I claim the loss? please suggest.
I am really frustrated with their 3rd class service.

Tracking no: J00300167856

Sudhir
vikas3353

Apr 13, 2016

Courier not received

Have not received a courier bearing consignment number B991Z3745342 sent by first flight courier.

dispatch date at their tracking system is showing that it was sent fro 24 March 2016 from Mumbai to Jaipur.

Still it is showing in transit, neither Jaipur office nor Mumbai office customer are able to tell exact situation.
vikas3353

Apr 13, 2016

Courier not received

My Aunty Applied for PAN Card and same was sent through first flight courier, on 25th March - 2016 from Mumbai to Jaipur
Same has not been received yet as on 14-04-2016.

While asking at customer care number , they are not able to tell exact status even.

they are even unable to track current position of same.Consignment no. for same is B991Z3745342.

current status at first flights website is showing it in transit, while asking at their customer care numbers at Jaipur and Mumbai office they are unable to tell current status.

Request Help in same....
thenappanseetha

Mar 10, 2016

FIRST FLIGHT

delivery pending
Docket details - C991S0318963,C991S0318739, C991S0319033,C991S0319297, C991S0319392
Courier booked on 04.03.2016 CHENNAI to PUDUKKOTTAI with serviceable area
till date it is not delivered {10.03.2016 @ 02.50Pm}
It's coureier service or ???????

if compare to goverment sevrvice first fligt is very worst service giving

How to manage the desk people in future it is ? like this condition continue
C. RAJA
PUDUKKOTTAI

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...