First flight courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about First flight courier

mccksj

May 6, 2017

non delevery

My name is Mukesh Kumar Sharma My adress is 95/3 Avas Vikas Colony Kasganj, and Raj Milk and Cold Storage (P) Ltd. Soron gate Kasganj. Both the addresses are quite clear and well known in a small city as kasganj.. I am regular customer of your courier service and regularly receive the couriers from Delhi, Gwalior, Noida etc.
A problem I am facing since last few days that courier boy calls me to pick my parcel/postage from his office otherwise he returns it back by mentioning "insufficient address.this practice of his is now became regular. what should i do? should i change my courier company?
PRANAVA SRIVASTAVA

Apr 26, 2017

RUN SHEET REQUIRED FOR POD NO J991Z0841911

Dear team

One of the Docket Dispatched from first flight mirzapur uttar pradesh location using Pod no. J991Z0841911 on date 28/03/2017 and same in deleived on 31/03/2017 as per First Flight courier website docket tracking system . But as per the confirmation received from the Destination no such docket received yet. kindly provide the Run sheet with proper receiving .

plz do the needful
Yash Rajpurohit

Feb 18, 2017

items stolen

first of all I would like to tell you that your company has the worst service i've ever seen..
my aunt(maasi) sent a parcel for my parent's 25th anniversary. which contained a shirt, saree, 2 perfumes, and gold bangles (each worth ₹2000)
she did the parcel on 17/02/2017 from Mumbai (vile parle) and I got the parcel on 18/02/2017 and after having a conversation from my aunt I found out that 2 perfumes and the gold bangles were missing from the parcel and the parcel was not packed as it was while sending from Mumbai so I went to your office in Lonavala (where i stay) and instead of helping me out the were cross questioning me...I therfore want strict action about this incident..or I will take this case further..The invoice number is B991B7822705....My name is Yash Rajpurohit (8551011130)

items stolen

swati.t

Feb 17, 2017

COURIER DELIVERED TO SOME OTHER PERSON

MY COURIER HAS DELIVERED TO SOME OTHER PERSON DOCKET NO U95400090737, IT IS SHOWING DELIVERED BUT I HAVENT RECEIVED
jai_z10

Feb 6, 2017

Courier issue

Tracking Details - # B903Q3923286 ( Ref. # - 8810511107240021111 ) Pending Delivered On:

Shipment Progress
Location Date Local time Status
Yamuna Nagar 05-02-2017 11:46 Out for Delivery
Yamuna Nagar 05-02-2017 00:00 Pending - Non Service Station //but it is only 3 km from bus station
Yamuna Nagar 05-02-2017 08:57 Arrived at Yamunanagar Branch
Yamuna Nagar 05-02-2017 08:57 Arrived at Yamunanagar
Mumbai 25-01-2017 02:36 Dispatched from Major Acc. HUB
Mumbai 24-01-2017 04:26 Booked at Major Acc. HUB

Still not received
superrk85

Jan 28, 2017

COURIER STILL NOT REACHED TO MYHOME

My courier no B903Q3610461 which is coming from mumbay to gaya and after that in my hometown. My Courier reached to Gaya on 19 jan but still it not delivered to my home . I called several times first flight customer care but I didn't receive proper answer.
Subhash_Guwahati

Jan 17, 2017

Idiotic & bogus service

My Consignment number is J18400205915. It has been delivered to your guwahati office on 11th of Jan. Today its 17th and nothing has been delivered yet. The staffs are too idiot that they even dont know where is my staff. One office is giving the number of another office and another one us giving the number of another. Frustrated and very bad service i have to say. Moreover the girls who are recieving the calls are showing attitude instead of courtesy. Ohh pls you are not doing any charity to me and if you cant do ur work well than just quit. I have to check how much more time is required to solve my problem but one thing i am assuring you that from now i will never use ur courier service. Btw pls try calling on ur contact numbers they dont recieve it for first 6-7 times. Below are the numbers

Idiots.
suri1984

Jan 13, 2017

Bad services

My consignment was booked in Delhi for delhi local(urgent). First flight was unable to deliver the same in local aria. No one was responding in their customer care centers also. Even no one responded in their local office i had call following no -9015166018 he did not give satisfactory answer me..i think very poor service done by the first flight courier .I will suggest every one nobody use first flight couriers .
Also i would like to ask you how many time to take deliver the packet in delhi local ?
suresh joshi
sumit4ksk

Jan 13, 2017

Parcel Missing

Kindly check below shipment detail, Docket No-B903Q3282830 , and note that till today i didn't received it and as per mention the receiver's name shubham, he is not related to me.
After facing lots of problem I got that person but now he is asking for taking charges as Rs. 50.
Kindly take an action on it as soon as possible and also confirm me on this extra charges. I am waiting for your soonest reply.

Gajender Jha
+91-9899173082
Retail Loan factory

Jan 10, 2017

INORDINATE DELAY IN DELIVERY

This is to inform on behalf Bank of Baroda in regard to Inordinate delay in delivery of our consignment No.*A991B2839925*. The documents were delivered in the name of Bank of Baroda (Sanga reddybranch) on 07/12/2016. Even after continuous follow up and genuine remainders the matter is still pending at your end.The matter is viewed seriously at our end.You are requested to initiate necessary action and inform this office accordingly.

Bank of Baroda
Retail Loan Factory
040-23421630
imranmullah

Dec 21, 2016

courier not yet received

Courier sender send me the number of first flight
Courier on 09990210432. I call the number and for courier pay 350 rs in paytm. I transfer the 350 rs in paytm on 15/12/16 but after that I am not received any courier delivery still now

Please send the courier or some solution to me
My number 9094971055
Asr Pharma

Dec 16, 2016

courier not Received

Doc No: K90600296858 Booked at Ambala To Hyderabad. Till date not yet Received... Booked through Air courier... Its urgent.. Please check where is it...
DKS-RSG

Dec 13, 2016

Delivery of empty packet inplace of item against Consignment No. : J 9 9 1 M 4 2 8 2 6 8 2 dated 01/12/2016

Dear First Flight Team,

Kindly be informed that I am disappointed from your services.
As I have send costly "Stones" for making Ring via First Flight Courier on 1st Dec. 2016 booked at M/s. Ravindra Book Depot (authorized courier services of First Flight), Renusagar, Sonebhadra, for which I have also given extra charges for Insurance of Stones as demanded by Representative of M/s. Ravindra Book Depot.

Also note that when the same was delivered to Consignee and opened the Packet, he was surprised and shocked to see the empty Packet (without any Stones). This shows very shameful and fraud by First Flight Courier. When I have contacted FFC representative (FFC office, Aurimore, Sonebhadra + M/s. Ravindra Book Depot both) they were unable to give right answer and said this has happened on the way.
Details are given below :-

Consignment No. : J 9 9 1 M 4 2 8 2 6 8 2 dated 01/12/2016
Consignor : Myself - Dhirendra Kumar Singh (Mob. - 0 7309192233)
Qtr. No. - I-10/6, Renupower Colony, P.O. - Renusagar - 231218, Dist. - Sonebhadra (U.P.)

Consignee : Dr. L.P. Singh
Dhanbad

You are requested to kindly investigate seriously for recovery, looking into customer's mental and financial harassment.
Look forward for your prompt response, confirming action, for the same.

Dhirendra Kumar Singh
Mob. - 0 7309192233
Cee Kay

Nov 29, 2016

Lost Consignment

Pl refer consignment no M991Q2629557
This consignment was booked at Pune on 28 Oct 2016 for Chandigarh. As per the available details this was despatched to Pune hub same day with a promise by your Pune franchisee that it shall be delivered at Chandigarh maximum by Tuesday, 01 Nov.
On 2nd Nov after having failed in all attempts to track the consignment on Email, calls, msgs, I visited the Chandigarh First flight office. There the bunch of unhelpful and highly unprofessional staff quickly expressed there inability to do anything as the courier hasn't arrived at there office and they suggested I should visit the Chandigarh Hub of first flight. I requested them to call and find out from hub if the parcel has arrived before I proceed but that was of no use as the person at Hub declined to check the consignment and rather asked them to send the customer i.e. me to the hub. I went to Chandigarh Hub and again began the search process along with your staff.. however, all in vain as the courier hasn't been received.
5. I was then told to visit the Hub next day (3rd November) after 1400h stating that if it arrives I can collect. I asked for some contact no so that I can confirm the arrival of parcel before moving, but I was given again a non functional no.
I visited the Chandigarh Hub again on 3rd November and physically checked the consignments, but again I was told that it hasn't arrived and a mail to that effect has been sent to Pune Hub. Having spoken to Pune hub, they say that they have sent it to Chandigarh, Chandigarh says they haven't received.. so what should I do now??
I approached with great difficulty so many operations managers, heads, etc however every one took 3-4 days time only to tell me that they couldn't trace the consignment. Today i.e. 29 November 2016 I have been told after repeated attempts to speak to Ops manager/ Mumbai head office Mr Michael that First Flight has lost my consignment.
I feel cheated by such a unprofessional and incompetent, unhelpful company that I really want to explore some legal action against First Flight. Meanwhile I'am the only one suffering due to this mismanagement at First Flight courier level.
Lastly, please deliver my courier as soon as possible failing which I'll approach the consumer court.
Koushikduta

Nov 27, 2016

Item not delivered by First flight courier

The consignment no. of the package to be delivered to me is D991Z6159308, it was booked on 18/11/2016 from wazirpur but not delivered. Today is 28/11/2016. The worst service I have ever come across in my life.

Koushik Dutta
ashish_blr

Nov 19, 2016

Worst service from first flight

It's so pathetic and worst courier service ever I have come across.
My consignment no is E991B1500286
I was supposed to get in 1 day, which they even charged extra cost, is not delivered even after 3 days. On calling multiple times to 7816048287 and 7816813273 there is no response and no responsibility. This is so frustrating and worst service.

Ashish
Gopi Bheshak

Nov 3, 2016

Courier Not Recieved

Here is my consignment No#F991B1877047, i booked the courier from Bangalore on 25th Oct 2016 to Visakhapatnam (AP). Its been more than 9 days, the Cover was not reached. I didnt expect the courier service providing a pathetic service. We are spending more money for the courier and not reaching on time. Still, when i track the consignment No., it is showing as "Despatched from BAE Sarjapura" . Not happy with First Flight Courier". Please take my concern as priority and handover the cover .
ranjan.ramesh

Oct 15, 2016

d991b7310126 not delivered

I HAVE ORDERED THE PRODUCT ON 13/08/2016 from grablon .com. IT IS STILL IN TRANSIT. I HAVE SEND YOU HUNDREDS ON EMAILS BUT NO REPLY FROM OUR END.
worst customerr service by first flight.
tracking numberr is this .d991b7310126

Ramesh kr Ranjan
Secunderabad
sc paul

Oct 14, 2016

Non receipt of parcel

One parcel was sent from Pune to address SC Paul, House No RF 7/1-B, Raghunathpur, Shri Krishna House, VIP Road, Kolkata-700059 on 07.10.2016 but the said parcel has not received yet. Please look into the matter and give the feed back to me immediately. Regards, SC Paul (M) 9433796143
t
SURESH KUMAR tuty

Oct 1, 2016

Courier Not Delivered

My name is Suresh Kumar. C/No A991B2901208 The courier dispatched from my office (Hyderabd) on 17th Sep-2016, Actually it has to be delivered to my address(tuticorin). Still now am not received anything from First Flight Courier. But while tracking by using this C/No its shown already delivered. How can you delivered the thing without my knowledge. My mobile number also written on that parcel itself. Nobody contact me about this thing.Let me know to whom you gave my parcel. While delivery to someone did you ask their name and mentioned on your tracking site bcoz that is also i cant able to know.

VERY VERY WORST SERVICE I HAVE NEVER SEEN.
ravirj

Sep 30, 2016

product delivery timeing very bad and misbehaving there employees

mera product kbhi bhi timeline pe delivered nhi hota he...
aur gorakhpur bank road branch pe ja k hi receive krna padta he.complaint krne pe vha k employee miss behave krte he aur kahte k jada urgent ho to khud aa kr receive kr lo.
main branch k no.(9336930086) pe complaints bhi nhi note kiya jata he aur arguments kiya ja rha he.
so please do the best for me.
thank you.
regards ,
RAVI KUMAR SHARMA
GORAKHUR,GORAKHNATH
consignments no-J991M4833995
ravirj

Sep 30, 2016

courier time pe delevery na hona aur empoly ka miss behave krna

dear sir,
mene ek se adhik bar first flight se apna courier mangvata hu. jo hmesha ki tarah hi let delever hota he.complain krne pe koi na koi essu btate he.
aur vha k employ miss behave krte hai.
jada kuch khane pe bola jata he ki" jada jaldi ho to khud aa k le jao"
regard,
RAVI KUMAR SHARAM
GORAKHNATH,GORAKHPUR
consignments no -J991M4833995
Sanjay Dadhich

Sep 29, 2016

FIRST FLIGHT THE WORST COURIER

The most expansive and worst courier is First Flight. It may be ranked as Ist in list of worst courier services. I booked an urgent courier on 22nd Sept., 2016 for Kanpur and it has still not been delivered. No satisfactory reply from customer service cell.
ruchibansal1984

Sep 20, 2016

Worst Services

It is my bad luck that my health insurance company has chosen First Flight courier service to dispatch my health card. Today I was supposed to receive the parcel but the delivery boy was too ill mannered I told him to deliver my parcel at ground floor but he did not deliver and now he said he has submitted the parcel to the Janak Puri, Distt. Center, New Delhi branch and I have to collect it from there only. I called him to deliver it but he was arguing and not ready to deliver.

First Flight Office contact number from where I have received the call is +91 8882245034

Delivery boy name is Ranjan and his mobile number is +91 7053576715

I have really bad experience with First Flight every time. I am requesting to the people do not use such pathetic courier services.

I am requesting to the higher authorities of First Flight please do not run such type of courier services if you cannot serve people with good manner.

Ruchi Bansal
heena dhanka

Sep 20, 2016

courior na milna

Sir hamara area ka courior boy bina hame phon kiye hi hame bol raha he k courior office pe aake le jao or phon kiya to bol raha he k lena ho to lo Warna hum wapas bhej ddenge.sir in logo ka hamesa ka ye problem he.olz do some thing.kbhi bhi ghar pe aate nahi or hame waha bula te hai.apkI company ka service bhot hi bura hAi. Kyuki costumer ko bhot paresan karte he or phon pe bhi bhot Mis behave karte hhe.my name is Alpita patel and my address is 170, dipanjali society palanpur patiya render road.surat.or courior boy ka no he jisne bhot Mis behave kiya Uska no 7877878837275.plz do ur best.and solve my phoBle

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...