First flight courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about First flight courier

sumitdatta

Sep 14, 2016

Delay article delivery.

Dear first flight,
My tracking I'd is N90600003411. My father send some important documents booking date was 6 th sep 2016. But till 14 th sep 2016 right now also I am not receive my documents. It's very horrible service. I called several times first flight customer care but I didn't receive proper answer. I am really frustrated.
sinduja sekar

Sep 12, 2016

Pickup delay

This is from ELECTRAACE(No.49/22, Nellikuppam road, Melkalvoy, Kanchipuram-603108.) Our UPS account no is 91W17R. This is to draw your attention to the unsatisfactory courier service by your company. I registered for pickup on 08-09-2016 with the reference number 2948K13RKEJ Our company working hours is 9AM to 6PM But they did not collect the package until 5 PM on 10-09-2016. So after 5 PM again i registered for pickup with the reference number 2938M1M6EJN. Then on 10-09-2016 evening after working hours they have collected the packages and gave me a docket reference. The packages are supposed to deliver in DENMARK but today they delivering our packages to our another branch in saidapet. So again I communicated with your staff they did not give the proper reason. I do not know what's the confusion between them. They are telling that tomorrow again they will pickup the package in our another branch(saidapet). It becomes delay in delivery of the package to our customer. This is to inform you that with extreme displeasure I am not satisfied with your service and they are not coordinating well. kindly avoid these issues in the future. I need clear explanation for this mistake and assurance for not repeating this mistake in future service. For any queries contact me at [email protected]
punyeswararao

Courier Not Delivered

My consignment was booked in Chennai on 13-08-2016 ,deliver it to PURI -ODISHA. But Still the tracking details are not available and the courier not delivered. And the team response is very poor.
consignment No:C90400498262.

Courier Delay W 9 9 1 B 2 3 2 0 0 1 3

I have dispatched courier on 19th August 2016 with POD - W 9 9 1 B 2 3 2 0 0 1 3 to Mumbai - ANIL PADTE
717, E-2, ABHINAV CHS LTD.
YASHWANT NAGAR,
GOREGAON (WEST),
MUMBAI - 400062.
MOB -9870304415

Till today courier not received to consignee.

It is very urgent documents.

Please track and deliver courier.

Raman Kr. Shrivastav
Mb. 8376906313
Rituparna09

misplacement of consignment

My consignment was booked in Gurgaon for Kolkata. First flight was unable to deliver the same in Kolkata. No one was responding in their customer care centres also. Even no one responded in their Mumbai corporate office. Now it is supposed to have returned back to Gurgaon. Even now they are unable to deliver it to my address. They are still harassing me.
chefsaurabhpawar

Aug 29, 2016

Too much delay in service and no proper reply

This is the worst courier service i have come across . To deliver the parcel from pune to mumbai it took 7 days and still it has not been deliverd. If you call at their mumbai office , then there is no proper reply from the person who attends the phone and your query . when i asked hoe much time will it take , a person replied " dekhte hai sahab. Aap kal phone karke pooch lena." what kind of services are this?? I mean , you pay for your courier than you have to call to them to know about the whereabout of your courier . I will never ever use this courier .
my number 9619628333
godair

Aug 26, 2016

My courier did not reach

This type of courier service should be banned otherwise India will never grow!!!
Typical customer care service - lazy, illiterate!!
Why to keep such people who will ruin your business man?
One advice to everyone-
Trust few companies who can give better courier services like DTDC, BLUEDART! May cost you a lil more but can reach your destination safely!
🖕🏿first flight!!
Abhijit DG

Aug 25, 2016

Non delivery of Courier

The courier booked from Varanasi to Hyderabad - Shipper No. J24700230759 on 20.08.16 which reached destination on 22.08.16 and was our for delivery on 23.08.16 NOT delivered till 25.08.16 up to 2.00 PM. On contacting one Mr. DEVA Mobile No. 9133444306 through the Begampet Office, he informed that today IF POSSIBLE HE WILL TRY to deliver the courier.

IS IT THE TYPE OF SERVICE YOU ARE GIVING ???

Following is the tracking detail ...

Home
Single Tracking
Single Consignment Tracking

Consignment No Reference No
Consignment Number/Ref. No: *
Track

Consignment No. Reference. No. Booking Date Origin Destination Status Receiver Name & Contact Number Delivery Date Delivery Time
J24700230759 20-Aug-2016 Varanasi Hyderabad Out For Delivery

20-Aug-2016 Varanasi Booked at VAR Sonia Road
nomaan50

Aug 18, 2016

Late Delivery

Worst Courier Service, Only the name is First Flight but that flight takes atleast 10 days to land. Still waiting for my package, already 10 days over.
Hiranjan_12

Aug 17, 2016

Couriers not received

Till date i have not received my courier ,send from hajipur to dehradun ,courier no U94800084017

Ranjan kumar
8272032106
ARUN1212

Aug 16, 2016

courier not received

CONSIGNMENT NUMBER-W991B2294020,My order still not received.Requesting you to please send it me.

Arun
Swati Srivastava 88

Aug 15, 2016

Not received courier

Consignment no. J991M4160310
Courier despatched from Lucknow on 09.08.2016. Till date not received in Kolkata. Worst courier services ever experienced.

W12100026843

D/NO. W12100026843
15 DAYS HAD GONE BUT TILL DATE NOT DELIVER, WE ARE GIVING BUSINESS TO F.F.COURIER RS.50000/- PER MONTH BUT YOUR WORKER IS NOT GIVEN ANY RESPONSE

W1210026843

D/NO. W12100026843
13 DAYS HAD GONE BUT TILL DATE NOT DELIVER, WE ARE GIVING BUSINESS TO F.F.COURIER RS.50000/- PER MONTH BUT YOUR WORKER IS NOT GIVEN ANY RESPONSE

PARCEL NOT DELIVER

VINAIK UPMANYU

Aug 3, 2016

COURIER NOT RECEIVED

NOT RECEIVED COURIER POD NO D991B7273987
sriramengineering

Jul 16, 2016

not received courier

Not received courier the material is dispatch on 29.06.2016 from itarsi, still we didnot received the material Consignee ref.No. P991M0299929
ranjeetnet

Jul 15, 2016

Courier not delivered

One envelop booked from Noida to Patna on dated 06/07/2016, Docket no is W991B2212877. but till today not received. Online tracking status is
Date Location Status
09-Jul-2016 Patna Despatched to Branch for Delivery from Patna Hub
09-Jul-2016 Patna Arrived at Patna Hub
06-Jul-2016 Noida Despatched from Noida Hub
06-Jul-2016 Noida Booked at Noida Hub

on 12th July given remark "Pending - Address Insufficient". With same address all service provider delivering, but First flight can not search my address. If they were unable the search then why they not call me. Or they can ask me for collect from HUB. But your they are very smart person. They return to HUB.
I have called to Kidwaipuri HUB (9386327141) on 13th july evening for confirmation they suggest to call me in the morning. I again call me on 14th and request him to collecting by me from Kidwaipuri HUB but he denied to give me from kidwaipuri. He ask me he will again send back to Raja Bazar HUB.
Today I again call to kiswaipuri HUB (9386327141) and ask for status and contact details of Raja Bazar HUB. but not provided.
I have called to Mr. Umesh (9308342495) for this issue and request him to deliver soon. But till now my courier is not deliver. Kindly do the needful.

Ranjeet Kumar
Patna
Ananda Rajakumar

Jul 11, 2016

Pan card not receive.

Dear sir/madam
my courier cannot received for this bill no:B90303583416.your branch cannot open in proper time. so i cannot receive any information about this courier. kindly replay to my mail id: [email protected]
siddhu patil

Jul 10, 2016

courier not recived

My name is siddhu patil ,I have booked courier in bangalore kuldu gate branch on date 7/7/2016 (bangalore to pune)
dkt no.F991B531403. till date i have not recived courier ,I have call care no butnot responding any body.also states as not showing update after 7/7/16.
sir very important snd its very urgent document pls kindly help.
mobile no 9730089184
sitaram Kommajoshyula

Jul 8, 2016

Courier not despatched and status not updated even in system

Courier was booked from PEN, Raigad district, Maharashtra on 2nd July vide Docket No: M991B3661446 for our office at Durg, Chattisgarh. As on date, we have not got the courier and neither customer care is picking up the phones. And your system is also not updated.

Matter is very serious now.

K. Sitaram
jaytriindia

Jul 7, 2016

BY PAN not delivered and asking extra money

I would like to inform you that my PAN Couriers no. B90303907704; is not delivered by your Faridabad sec-11 branch and returned back by showing cause " Address Insufficient" event though my address has all the details, like door number, street number, land mark, area and my direct contract number.

When i called to Faridabad sec -11, the first flight courier service representative; he told that he need extra money ( INR 500.00) to deliver the articular or i have to collect from his office

Contact - 8800260971

Jun 30, 2016

Courier not received

My PAN is booked on 17th from Mumbai. it has reached to bangalore on 19th june only. Still i have not received it. Nobody is picking my call on their mumbai corporate office number. on bangalore number, they are cutting my call. i have written several email. still no reply. fed up
gourav.aps

Jun 29, 2016

Parcel Not delivered

My consignment no. I91200241676. it has been sent to me on 23/6/16 from jallandhar punjab.but I didn't receive the consignment yet.. When I was tracking it is stating that the courier out for delivery from 25 jun to till date tracking record showing out for delivery.
Pls. Do the needful.
Pre
gopal1974

Jun 27, 2016

parcel missing

My parcel has been missing by patna first flight courier branch and he says he don't know in this matter Awb. no. E991Q1937438
This my personal and urgent Bank documents not received till date and no track. Bank claimed to me and I am doing FIR for forgery and missused my bank documents by first flight courier. please this matter urgently track and send or return my parcel or mail revert otherwise I have no option for court case.

Gopal Yadav

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...