First flight courier

Consumer complaints and reviews about First flight courier

shikhachawla

Nov 20, 2015

My courier was received in open condition

I send a courier on 23rd Oct, 2015 from First flight courier from address shop no-11, parsavnath majestic market, vaibhav khand, indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Destination was Ludhiana.

First this courier has been received after 7 days after calling so many times.
Second, my courier was opened and items are missing in that. It was not in condition as sent.
I contacted with couriers and they are not resolving issue.
How can we rely on such a courier where things get stolen.
It is providing such a ridiculous service and not able to listen and solving issue.

How we can send couriers in future if such things happens.
BUBUL

Nov 18, 2015

NON DELIVERY OF ENVELOP

MY HEALTH INSURENCE POLICY NO.316108000337010100 ISSUED BY L&T INSURENCE WAS SENT THROUGH FIRST FLIGHT COURIER VIA AWB NO. B90202701978 ON 27-10-2015. BUT ON DATED 07-11-15 I GOT A MESSAGE FROM FIRST FLIGHT COURIER THAT CN: C991Q5948751 HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO ANIL KUMAR ON 07-11-2015 AT 1700 HRS INSTEAD OF ME. I AM REALLY ASTONISHED AS TO HOW THE PERCEL OF AN INDIVIDUAL CAN BE DELIVERED TO OTHER PERSON WITHOUT CONSENT OF THE FORMER. ALSO MOBILE NUMBER OF ANIL KUMAR IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE SYSTEM, AS I HAVE TRACKED ON LINE. WHAT I CAN DO.
nagarajn

Oct 30, 2015

worst

i have send on courier on 20.10.2015. consign no C77600078659 . while i am checking status arrived at courier branch but still not delivered.very worst service . today date is 30.10.2015.what can i do
gayatrip

Oct 13, 2015

curier is not deliver

D02500335170 dispatched from delhi on 1 oct 2015 and reach mumbai on 3rd oct 2015 but still not RECEIVED
head office not answer call

10-Oct-2015 Mumbai Arrived At Marol Hub
01-Oct-2015 Delhi Booking At Kalkaji
AMITA15

Oct 1, 2015

COURIER NOT DELIVERED

I had booked two couriers through FIRST FLIGHT Courier Ltd.(BILASPUR) from Distt Bilaspur(H.P.) for District Collector, Distt-Bundi, Rajasthan on 11.07.2015:
1) Consignment No. K991M0050354 amount Rs.147(700gm)
and
2) Consignment No.K991M0050353 service charges Rs.295(2.2 kgs)
The 1st one was delivered within 7 days but the 2nd courier(2.2kgs) has not been delivered as yet.
Despite calling up many time, there is no positive response from the courier company. They have finally told me that they have lost the second courier.

I want serious action to be taken against FIRST FLIGHT as the items were quite valuable and important .
Nothing has been done as yet for the compensation on theses grounds.

Amita
piyalisengupta

Sep 30, 2015

Why should the customer beleive in first flight

I had done a booking on 28/9/15 from Bilaspur, Chattisgarh to Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal (Consignment no.: P991M0253096). What the office told me that "made it in express it will reach within 30/9/15" and I did so. But it was not happened. I don't know why? I made too many phone calls to Bilaspur office as well as to Kolkata and Midnapore office. No one giving me the right information, some told it was not reached to Kolkata yet, some told it was delivered, some told it was dispatched from Kolkata to Midnapore. I can't understand what's going on. The document I have sent is too much important to me that is why before made the booking I ask the authority too many times whether it will reach on 30th or not and in each and every time they told me yes it will definitely. If they told me "no we can't made it on 30th" then I had some other options too. As I told that the document is very much important to me. It can hamper my academic carrier and if it do so then I know what should I do. Any way Thanks to the First Flight courier service for your "SERVICE".

Thanks again

With Best Wishes

Mrs. Piyali Sengupta
vanguri.hargopal

Sep 29, 2015

Unprofessional services

I was supposed to receive an important document from HDFC Bank. The consignment was dispatched on 24th and till date it is not being received. On speaking to the local representative MR Govardhan in ECIL Branch, he is giving an excuse that as the person did not turn up today, he won't be able to deliver the same. The courier guys are not able to understand the urgency of the documents and keep on harassing the customer. The docket number is C991Q4739709.

Request to immediately take a stringent action against this courier company.

Hargopal
SHIVNATH BIND

Sep 26, 2015

couriers not peakup

couriers not peakup 10days ago
mandvi

Sep 24, 2015

not receiving parcel

my name is satyaranjan and i had shipped a parcel from barbil to jajpurtown, through first flight courier (tracking no - U991M0737405) on dated 21.07.2015, after not receiving the parcel till date. i checked the tracking status and it showed as return, surprisingly there was no message from first flight courier services regarding the delivery status.
ganapathi5

Sep 16, 2015

not received courier

Dear All,
My courier consignment number is:C991Q6338611 .And I am Ganapathi k,I have not received the consignment C991Q6338611 .which has been sent by HDFC 10-SEP-2015 .but till date not yet revised.

courier reached to branch office of (krishnarajapura ) they will called to me and informed but till not deliver the courier

i take a call to branch office ( KRISHNARAJAPURA ) and i will given them to land mark of address

THE WORST COURIER SERVICE IN (BANGALORE ).

Ganapathi .k

narayan swaroop

Sep 8, 2015

NOT RECEIVED ORDER B991Q2549061

NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER
Dear All,
My courier consignment number is:B991Q2549061 .And I am Narayan swaroop,I have not received the consignment B991Q2549061 .which has been sent by HDFC Ergo30-Aug-2015 at 12:00:00

but i have received mail my order delivered
so i request inquiry Details my order
Ravi 2k9

Sep 7, 2015

FIRST FLIGHT COURIER LTF. Depatch delay and rash behaviour of staff at office

Falthu Service

No Response to customers of getting courier. No Delivery boy is going to address and simply updating the status as INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS after getting the courier to office and simply returning the documents to the address of sending only. This is the status of Malakpet First Flight Courier services
Raj Kumar Chauhan

Sep 2, 2015

Still courier is not received

THAKUR R

Aug 27, 2015

NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER

My courier consignment number is:M991B2374712 and reference number is:12044653 .And I am Rupendra thakur,I have not received the consignment M991B2374712 .which has been sent by Rediff shop on 22-Aug-2015 at 13:00:00

but i have received mail my order delivered
so i request inquiry Details my order
AKULA RAMA KRSIHNA

Aug 12, 2015

Non delivery of parcel

My parcel has been reached vijayawada on 3rd august but till now it is not delivered to me. I called to branch and they are irresposible.
Richa mahajan

Aug 10, 2015

Delay in delivery n non cooperation of staff

Its being a week my parcel got dispatched from Punjab..when I tracked my order it had reached Delhi the very next day bt has not reached me..I called customer service several times but I think they are busy taking naps and Don't have time to pick up calls...its a big shame for them but they don't give a damn to it n are least bothered....they are shameless creatures..
shailesh_mandhana

Aug 8, 2015

Courier not delivered even after 15 days

AWB no. B991Q1367466, i had not received any courie up to date 08.08.15 and had received message from FIRST FLIGHT that courier has been dispatched on 23.07.15

please contact me on my phone number i.e 9822696944 or Alt number 9370443513
R.K.Bhatnagar

Aug 7, 2015

non delivery of parcel

A parcel was dispatched from Allahabad vide consignment Note No. J991M3272228 on 04-08-2015 for Meerut. It has not been delivered to me so far.
Radha43

Aug 3, 2015

Article Not delivered even after 24 days

A consignment containing two bedsheets and four pillow covers dispatched by Shopclues.com on 10--07-2015 with way bill No. O991Q1424006 for delivering to my address at Rajahmunndry in Andhra Pradesh. Article not received by me till to-day. On verification of Shop Clues website it is known that the artcle delivered on 22-07-2015. On tracking the information it is noticed that the article delivered through the Branch of Panipat on 21-07-2015. My address is situated in Andhra Pradesh. There is no connection for Rajahmundry in Andhrapradesh and Panipat in Haryana. This is too much for the courrier company to arrange wrong delivery. It is the duty of the supplier and courrier company to deliver the item immediately since it is a pre paid order
deepak.dhiman

Jul 20, 2015

Courier Not Delivered-O991Q1423450

Dear First Flight,

I have a complaint with your delivery services , One parcel is booked on 9-July-2015 and moved from Gurgaon on 13-July-2015 but there is no any information in your site , where is parcel ,what is status , when I call local bases office no one pick call on first flight office no. 0135-3205333 , once he picked call and replied ,We are not responsible of delivery ,Ask from your merchant .
Dear First Flight Team, I will never suggest to anyone send courier from first flight because they are not professional in there field , Please don't take overload if you are not able do these task on time . I will get my parcel but worth of that parcel has been finish just because of your worst service,that was my brother birthday gift which your team spoiled . Improve your service or don't take extra pain as you given to your clients.

Consignment No. Reference. No. Booking Date Origin Destination Status Receiver Name & Contact Number Delivery Date Delivery Time
O991Q1423450 60201541 13-Jul-2015 Gurgaon Dehradun In Transit

pnisltd

Jul 9, 2015

Non delivery of Parcel/consignment

Dear Sir/Madam

Check the following Consignment, which is not delivered:

No: A991B1893102, Date:29.06.2015

The Consignment from Hyderabad reached Chennai on 2.7.2015, but
it is not yet delivered.

Vijayan
sumal

Jul 7, 2015

Non delivery of tender document intime

I booked a tender document with a docket No.A991B1840500 from Hyderabad to Parichha (Jhansi) with the due date clearly mentioned on the docket on 3-7-2015 and they said that will reach destination on 6-7-2015, till this time around 6.00pm on 7-07-2015 the docket was not reached to the destination and when I am trying to search in their tracking system that was showing still in transit with the 4-07-2015. Friends instead of using this useless couriers better use SPEED POST , they are lesser cost and timely delivery. I tried to contact Jhansi counter part and their number is out of service and tried the Hyderabad customer service..busy ...busy...I loosed around Rs.80,00,000/- worth of tender
indersaini4u

Jul 6, 2015

Horribaly Delayed

I have sent a parcel on 26th June 2015 with full address and Contact details and if undelivered then return to origin address as well.
But to bring you the fact today is 7th July and as per there records shipment has been twice refused by the receiver to accept which is absolutely fake from First flight side.
The address where i sent the parcel is well know building World trade center in Bangalore and day in day out shipment come and go. and this people simply lying. Today when u track the shipment it say return to origin on 4th July, today is 7th July and i do not know where is my parcel.

I contacted Bangalore on call and email but no answer so far. nor do they respond and even there customer care do not have the sense of information and how to speak to customer.
not do the registered office in Mumbai is picking up the call i have emailed them as well from there contact us page but i never received any single reply nor do they answer the call.
Moreover Bangalore customer care holding time or connecting time to customer care is approx 15-20 mins.

I am just worried about my parcel because it was gift to my sister and i think i have lost my parcel forever and its very disheartening.

I will never ever gone use first flight and will also gone publish this article in newspaper to bring to the notice of first flight management.
S.L.BHAGAT

Jul 4, 2015

Exessive Delay in delivery of letter

We booked one letter to Mahad pin 402301 on 30.06.2015 from Kolkata vide your docket no E 991 B 0914537 but we are sorry to inform that till date we have not recd. above letter. We are regularly booking our letters through you for various destinations. In the past also we faced this problem of late & delyed delivery only in case of MAHAD destination.

From your on line enquiry we found that it has reached at Mahad on 3rd July but not delivered till 1=00 PM. Kindly note that your delivery centre hardly open for few hours that too not every day. We are of the opinion that some abnormal delay is taking place by your drlivery centre at Mahad also. Telephone response of delivery centre is also very poor.

In view of above we shall request you to en quire matter at your end very seriously & arrange immediate delivery of our aforesaid letter.. We will appreciate if you inform us expected time to deliver our courier to Mahad from Kolkata in future.

S L Bhagat
Tirupati B 322 Lake garden ( Near Allahabad Bank )
patelmehul0086

Jun 3, 2015

curier is not deliver

My company Dhii health teach pvt. ltd. send curier Secunderabad office to pune Wipro phase 1, office address.
your curier send Secunderabad office to pune First Flight office.
but "Pune Pending status is - Party Not Available "

1 ) your pune office is not call to my mobile number.
2 ) I am provice my office address. so why not deliver my office
3 ) why write commant on your web site " 01-Jun-2015 Pune Pending - Party Not Available"

My office address is :-

Wipro Limited,
Plot no. 2 , phase 1,
Rajiv Gandhi infotech park,
Hinge wadi, pune - 411057.

My mobile numner is :- 08488828640 /7030552522

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...