flight ticket through irctc.com

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about flight ticket through irctc.com

Thejesh pattar

Jul 18, 2018

About Refund

As mentioned above I booked air ticket in irctc app Bangalore to Hyderabad on 10th July 2018 but ticket booking declined but amount is debited from my account.
But still not credited to my account please resolve conflict as soon as possible.
Traction ID:2000867948

Sincerely,

Thejesh Pattar L
Thejesh pattar

Jul 18, 2018

About Refund

As mentioned above I booked a air ticket to Bangalore to Hyderabad on 10th July 2018 but ticket booking declined but amount is debited from my account.
But still not credited to my account number please resolve conflict as soon as possible.
Traction ID:2000867948

Sincerely,

Thejesh Pattar L
JITHINPAULCHACKO

Jul 10, 2018

Cancelled ticket but no refund happened

Kindly check my request for refunding cancellation amount with tid-2000349820.It's already too late.. Please do the needful.

I had cancelled a ticket on 11.06.2018 (PNR:RRQ62M; transaction Id:
2000349820).The refundable amount is not yet credited to my account.

Jithin Paul Chacko
JITHINPAULCHACKO

Jul 10, 2018

Cancelled ticket but no refund happened

I had cancelled a ticket on 11.06.2018 (PNR:RRQ62M; transaction Id:
2000349820).The refundable amount is not yet credited to my account.

Ticket was booked between Doha and Cochin.

Jithin Paul Chacko
Rina Choudhury

Apr 26, 2018

Not refund money

I booked a flight ticket through irctc.com from Dibrugarh to Kolkata and back for 16/09/2018 & 21/09/2018 vide PNR ZCP4Z & ZCP5F against flight A-1 706 & A 1 705 respectively. The amount Rs. 9698.73 has been debited from my account as the transaction not being completed due to sudden internet service has stopped and not being alloted. But still refund is not revert back so I request to you please see my complain and return money as soon as possible.
Your early action in this regard is highly solocited.

Passenger name - Manotosh Choudhury

Refund awaited for ticket not booked- Transaction# 2000152499

Transaction No:- 2000152499
Booking Status:- Not Booked
Issue:- Amount Deducted from the Account not yet refunded

The Amount has been deducted from the account tried calling the toll free number which act as Jackpot which dont connect to the customer executive.
On Feb 21st Feb 2018 got connected on toll free (Mr. Mukesh) from the customer care and shared the Pass Book snap on flights @irctc.co.in and got the acknowledgement mail from Mr. Prashant.
Post there is no reply from your end.
On 3rd March connected on toll free Number (Mr. Umesh and Mr. Digambar) for the followup and they found no attachments and mail. resend the attachment and received acknowledgement from Neha and still waiting for response.

I am sorry to say but the service is pethetic and I will ensure to take it further if the amount is not refunded.

If any action required from my end please feel free to contact on 9833616653
Aman Aryan

Mar 6, 2018

Ticket delivered but not booked

I have booked a round trip ticket from Delhi to Srinagar but in booked ticket history there are two status one shows delivered but another shows not booked
riteshherp

Feb 12, 2018

Refund of money

We have made two payments of Rs. 7677.00 each on 02.02.18 at 13.43.17 & 13.55.41 vide transaction ID No. 2000114951 & 2000115001 for booking the flight ticket from Varanasi to New Delhi on 04.02.18
through Flight No. 6E-3175 (Indigo). One ticket against transaction ID No. 2000114951 was not booked hence we have made second attempt which was booked vide PNR No. LYUV6P.

One payment of Rs. 7677.00 is not refunded till date in our account. Please help and do needful on priority.

(Ritesh Kumar Srivastava)
Mob : 9839050562
Ishana10

Feb 8, 2018

IRCTC not refunding money wrongly deducted

I had booked a ticket from Delhi to Bagdogra on 31st january 2018 for my son Sonam Kargem Dorjee Ladidngpa from IRCTC, although a sum of Rs.4274.91 was deducted the ticket was refused and not generated. Inspite of several request in customer care I have not been refunded the money and/or the money deducted was not auto reversed.
You are requested to do the needful for the refund.
My Ph Nos.9434044040
srndthr

Feb 1, 2018

No history of flight tickets booked through IRCTC

I booked two flight tickets on the 31st January 2018. As the process was long it was informed that your connection is timed out. Since money was deducted from my account I thought I would print the ticket later and also I expected a copy of tickets in email and a mobile alert. I could not believe that there was no booking history for the flight tickets booked. There was no email nor mobile alert. However the help center received my call and informed that my ticket was booked and kindly forwarded a copy of my tickets to my mail. I will be happy if IRCTC portal has a provision for History of flight tickets booked. Otherwise guide me to avoid such confusion.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
S. Robertson
GREESHMAM

Oct 10, 2017

Refunded only 10% of total amount paid

i have booked spicejet flight ticket (total amount 16,536 ) for 6 adult through irctc , 15 days before of schedule i cancelled my ticket.
after 25 days they refunded only 1,300.
what i have do now??
mrinal_raj

Oct 4, 2017

FLIGHT TICKET NOT BOOKED

Today we have booked a flight for 01.03.2018 from Delhi to Patna (at 15:19 hrs.) through IRCTC vide transaction ID No. 5102584792, but sorry to inform you that after deduction of amount of Rs. 2359/- from our bank account (net banking) the ticket has not been booked.

Please look into the matter and booked our ticket or refund our amount at the earliest.

With Regards,

Mrinal
manga61

May 12, 2017

Refunded my ticket 7L1KBW

I have booked an air ticket through irctc on 08/04/17 for the flight No. G8-146/337 from RANCHI to SRINAGAR schedule date of departure is 16/4/17. i have received sms as well as email regarding booking and confirmation of the ticket. Payment of the booking has already debited from bank account. Details of booking is as under:- PNR-7L1KBW, transection ID is TID-5101890258 Name of passenger- Manga Kachhap.
Further, I received SMS from GoAirl that my ticket for flight No. G8-146/337 of PNR No. F8AQ8A & YX44WT is cancelled. As the above PNR were new and I was not aware about above PNR, I visited GO Air counter at Ranchi Airport on 11/4/17 at about 0930 hrs and inquire about my booked ticket PNR No. 7L1KBW (date of journey 16/4/17). On inquiry of the same, it was informed me that ticket for PNR No. 7L1KBW is not booked, further I was told to contact IRCTC.
on 12/04/17 at about 0845 hrs, i contacted costumer care IRCTC No.011-39340000 and inquired about the my booked ticket PNR No. 7L1KBW. In that customer care checked and replied me that the ticket for above PNR No. 7L1KBW is not booked and further told me that refund of the payment above PNR booked will be refunded in 4 to 5 working day.
Again I visited Go Air office counter at Ranchi Airport on 12/04/17 at about 0915 hrs and booked another ticket PNR No. P0YPYZ for flight No. G8-146/337 from Ranchi to Srinagar date of journey 16/04/17. Thereafter, I lodged complain on IRCTC about not booking of my ticket PNR No. 7L1KBW.
I traveled on my booked ticket PNR No. P0YPYZ in Go Air Flight No. 146/337 on 16/04/17 from Ranchi to Srinagar.
On 22/04/17, IRCTC informed me telephonically on my complain that my ticket PNR No. 7L1KBW (for flight No.146/337 date of journey 16/04/17) was confirmed and i was not boarded on the flight for journey).
In this regard i would like to inform you that as incorrect information given to me from GoAir ticket counter at Ranchi Airport on 11/04/17 and customer care of irctc on 12/4/17 at about 0845 hrs, I didn't travel on ticket PNR No. 7L1KBW for that i am not responsible. I booked another ticket PNR No. P0YPYZ from that counter for the journey on the same flight & same date and traveled on the flight.
In view of the above, it is requested that, Amount of booking of my ticket PNR No. 7L1KBW may be refunded to me.
Please send information my email id- manga61kachhap@rediffmail.com and my contact no 9419012970
ANIL RAMBHAU CHAUDHARY

Feb 18, 2016

confirmation regarding the booked return ticket

Today I have booked return ticket from Nagpur to Delhi Dep. on 02.03.2016 and Arrival from Delhi to Nagpur on 04.03.2016. The Transaction ID is 5100367217. The screen shows no ticket no. and Journey from Delhi to Nagpur shows 'Requested' please sortout my problem. I am unable to decide whether to procced for Delhi or not. My bank already deducted the fare. My email Id is chaudharyar27@gmail.com
ebiz.gopal

Dec 12, 2015

Good Day!,

I have booked ticket Mr Umesh Singh ticket no. 0989647623070 from Riyadh to New Delhi Round trip PNR number YENFF, i cancellation the returning (Delhi to Riyadh) ticket ​acknowledge receipt of cancellation ticket Transaction Id : 5100126888 on 30th Nov, 2015 but still not yet refund my amount balance, today 12 days left but still not refund my balance Sir please check my status. I have attached the Ticket
Email From IRCTC
Inbox
x
flights@irctc.co.in Nov 6
________________________________________________________________________ This...
Gopal Gupta <ebiz.gopal@gmail.com>

To: <ebiz.gopal@gmail.com>
Cc:

________________________________________________________________________
This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply to this email ID. If
you have a query or need any clarification you may:
(1) Call our 24-hour Customer Care (1800 110 139) or
(2) Email Us flights@irctc.co.in
________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for using air.irctc.co.in Your flight ticket status is Delivered and the details are indicated below.

Please take a printout of the Voucher of your booking from your Booked Tickets History page .

You will carry this printout along with the Photo Identity Card on Check-In.

Details
Transaction Id Reservation Status Booking Date Origin Destination Total Fare No. of Segment
5100126888 7 06-11-2015 09:03:31 Riyadh Delhi 34869 4

AI 636 09-12-2015 16:50:00 09-12-2015 20:40:00 E YENFF

Mumbai to Riyadh Onward Journey Details
AI 921 10-12-2015 12:30:00 10-12-2015 14:30:00 E YENFF

Passenger Details Onward Journey
Sr. No# Name Type Age Tkt No.
1 MR UMESH SINGH Adult 0989647623070

We wish you a pleasant journey and hope to assist you with all your travel needs again in the near future.

------------------------- DISCLAIMER ------------------------- The information contained in this electronic message (including any accompanying documents) is solely intended for the information of the addressee(s) and is proprietary, confidential or privileged information. This information should not be reproduced or redistributed or passed on directly or indirectly in any form to any other person. If you are not the named addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. Kindly notify the sender or email to admin@irctc.co.in immediately and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments there to. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the sender and may be modified or altered and may not necessarily reflect the views or pol icies of IRCTC Ltd. as an organization. IRCTC or its directors/employees shall not be liable for any damage whether direct/indirect, special or consequential, including loss of revenue or profit that may rise from or in connection with use of the information based on this mail. ------------------------- WARNING ------------------------- This e-mail does not tantamount to spamming. IRCTC accepts no liability for any damage caused by any malware transmitted by this email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses and other malwares. Sender is not responsible for any damage caused by any virus or alteration of this email by a third-party or otherwise.

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward
Details
ghanchu

Sep 16, 2015

refund not recieve yet

महोदय।मुझे बहुत ही खेद के साथ लिखना पड़ रहा है कि, मैंने 2 बार अपनी हवाई यात्रा के रद्द टिकट के धनराशि वापस करने के लिए irctc द्वारा दिए गए ईमेल adress पर बैंक द्वारा दिए गए निम्नलिखित ट्रांसेक्शन का विवरण भेजा। आपको इस ईमेल पते पर यह पत्र प्राप्त भी हो गया ,लेकिन हमे आज तक किसी भी प्रकार के उचित उत्तर व् मेरा धन मेरे बैंक अकांउट में वापस नही मिला।
मैं पुनः आग्रह करता हूँ कि मेरा टिकट जो रद्द किया गया है उसका बचा हुआ राशि हमे जल्द से जल्द लौटाने हेतू उचित अधिकारी को कहें। मैंने एयर इण्डिया से 31 अगस्त को अपना टिकट केंसिल करवा लिया था।
धन्यवाद।
Ttransaction id.5001434774
indore to bangalore
pnr HGR4G
tickets nos.. 0989645419000 anshul jha
                    0989645419001 shyam jha
                    0989645419002 alka jha
Kindly process for refund against my cancelled tickets... thanks
अन्यथा मुझे रेल्वे मंत्रालय से इस बावत शिकायत करने पर बाध्य होना पड़ेगा।

Nov 8, 2012

not refund my money

I had booked a flight ticket (Thro' IRCTC - CHENNAI MUMBAI - 30 OCTOBER 2012 - ON IndiGo Flight No. 6E-278 in the name of my son SWAMINATH JAYARAMAN - PNR XL4WAF. I HAVE THEN CANCELLED THIS TICKET ON 17-OCT-2012.
This CANCELLATION WITH IRCTC has been confirmed to me SMS ON 20-OCT-2012 - TIME: 15-10-56 - FROM MAA TO BOM - TID 500077923.

TILL DATE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED BACK THE REFUND AMOUNT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT. In the last 2 days, I had sent a number of email messages to IRCTC. I have just got two replies stating - 'YOUR CANCELLATION IS PROCESSED; WE WILL REFUND THE AMOUNT SHORTLY'.

I am unable to get thro' IRCTC's phone nos. in Delhi.

I wish to know the exact CONTACT NOS OF IRCTC;
& ALSO THE EXACT STATUS OF THE REFUND - WHEN CAN I GET
THE CREDIT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

1 shall be grateful, I get the reply at the earliest.

My contact: Mobile: 9322216232 Email: krishjayara57@gmail.com

Awaiting your early reply & thereby thanking you,

KRISHNAMOORTHY JAYARAMAN

Oct 20, 2012

not refund my money

Really booking of air ticket through irctc.com is risky. They never understand the problem of customer. If they facing problem allways try to misslead the customer and never try to slove the complains.

Jun 5, 2012

not refund my money

I had booked ticket through irctc.com

Date :- 2nd jun 2012 for guwahati to patna fare amount was Rs.5242 Transaction ID :-5000011533

Date:- 4th jun 2012 for guwahati to patana fare amount was Rs.5410 Transaction ID:-5000012442

Transaction had completed but ticket did not booked and still refund is not revert back.so i request to you please see my complain and return my money.as soon as.I am copying here Electronic Reservation Slip for your review.please refer below slip.

Passenger Details
Sr. No. Name Type Age Ticket No. Ticket Status

IRCTC Transaction ID: 5000011533 Booking Date: 2-6-2012 21:25 Total Charges:

Airline Rules & Regulations
 Baggage rules for Flights
• Business class - 40 Kg
• Economy class - 20 Kg
 Any addtional luggage the airline would be charging for the same.
 Carry a print out of this E-ticket and present it at the airline counter at the time of checkin.
 Kindly carry a photo identification along with your E-ticket.
 Non Refundable fares as per Airline cancellation Policy.  Cancellation Rules per segment/per person 24 hrs prior to departure for Refundable fares
Jet Konnect - Rs. 950 Air India - Rs. 750
Kingfisher - Rs. 750 Jet Airways - Rs. 950
GoAir - Rs. 950 Indigo - Rs. 950
 IRCTC additional cancellation charges - Rs. 150
 Please contact the airline for cancellation of tickets within 24 hrs of departure and intimate IRCTC for processing the refunds.

*** For exact information about the excess baggage rules, please contact your airlines directly**

Airline Contact Information :

Website: For a detailed E-Ticket you may visit .
1. IRCTC recommends you contact the airline direct in regards to the checked baggage allowance. If you wish to pre-purchase additional baggage allowance, please contact the airline prior to your departure.
2. Please call or check on the airline's website to access all the rules and restrictions applicable to this airfare.
The E-Ticket has been issued by: IRCTC

Airline Rules & Regulations
 Baggage rules for Flights
• Business class - 40 Kg
• Economy class - 20 Kg
 Any addtional luggage the airline would be charging for the same.
 Kindly carry a photo identification along with your E-ticket.
Jet Konnect - Rs. 950 Air India - Rs. 750
Kingfisher - Rs. 750 Jet Airways - Rs. 950
GoAir - Rs. 950 Indigo - Rs. 950
 IRCTC additional cancellation charges - Rs. 150

Airline Contact Information :

Website: For a detailed E-Ticket you may visit .
The E-Ticket has been issued by: IRCTC
IRCTC Contact Information Email: flights@irctc.co.in Toll Free: 1800 110 139

Thanks & regards
uday shukla

tnpsc one time registration - Complaint about one time registrtion
    I m already register one time register in 2015 ... now it...
    support.upi@sbi.co.in - Amount deducted
    I'm using my paytm app to transfer money to my...
    SSC - Ssc gd constable
    I tried to log in to my ssc account. But it is shown that...
    Aoc tv - Reliance Resq: Complaint : 8017452859
    I have raised a complaint at July 30th, as per service...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 22842513073, Placed On 01 Aug, 2018 Nike Jordan...
    YOU DONT BORTHER TO REPLY ... RETURN THE MONEY IF YOU CANT...
    punjab national bank - Removal of credit card from Cibil
    I have a credit card updated against my name in my cibil...
    Rohit Jhamb - Garbage van is not coming
    Garbage van is not coming in Mahavir Enclave near H-1/54...
    Castrol India Ltd - Worst Experience with sales Executive
    Hello All, I am a new retailer Galaxy Automobiles and...