Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

luckynivetha

Aug 5, 2022

labtop issue (duplicate )

i purchase for dell laptop on flipkart date of 15 th but i have received for the order 19 th but that laptop not dell and its damage
very worst service for flipkart . then that laptop i return but not return option enable . so i replaced the laptop on july 21 . then replace coming on laptop july 30 th but i asked the courier boy i have the return so 2 rd laptop i return . but now time not enable for the return option . now time in my hand first laptop ( duplicate & damage laptop ) i called for customer care . he is asked for Aug 4th & 5th u have replace the laptop then return . but now time no action for that issue, today no massage in my phone .
imitatively clear the issue
order id :OD125476534649868000
phone no: 9659244350

labtop  issue (duplicate ) labtop  issue (duplicate )

Johnson jo

Aug 19, 2019

Cheating

I ordered half hand west but their delivered wrong item.
This is not first. .. .. .
I am not interested to continue to shope anything in flipkart.

Cheating Cheating

gopi241994

Oct 24, 2017

REPLACEMENT NOT DELIVERED

Order ID: OD110293230780365000

I have ordered asus zenfone 3s max on September (22-09-2017) received a damaged product and I returned the mobile on September(25-09-2017).return completed payment approved everything is done. one month gone still that replacement product not delivered to me. if I call customer support they are not responding they are not giving proper resolution.

thanks,
Gopinath
([email protected])
gopi1994

Oct 23, 2017

replacement not delivered

Order ID: OD110293230780365000

Ordered mobile phone on 22 nd September 2017. flip kart delivered a damaged product to me. then I asked for a replacement. damaged mobile is picked up . but still replacement mobile not delivered to me till now. if I call the customer support they are not giving any proper response. flip kart cheating people by their fake promises.

replacement not delivered

Maheshwari Manoharan

Oct 19, 2017

Defective temper glass

I have received a defective ie broken temper glass for Moto e4plus kindly replace it
sankar guru

Jan 25, 2016

camera compliant in asus zenfone 2laser

Asus zenfone mobile camera problem mobile camera blackshadow is continuesed mobile reached to10days ago this problem so please required for replacement

sk2raja

Jun 22, 2015

Deivery not as per order specifications

I had made a purchase of "Ludwig Von Beethoven Complete Piano Sonatas (English)", on May 29th under subject order ref. and the description clearly indicated at that time that it was a set of 2 books Vol. 1 & 2 - see extract displayed on their site at time of order below : script below).

" boLudwig Von Beethoven Complete Piano Sonatas (English) (Paperback)
The entire corpus of Beethovan's piano sonatas is contained in this two-volume work -32 sonatas in all. Volume One contains the fifteen sonatas from Beethoven's first period, including the popular Pathetique, Moonlight, and Pastorale sonatas. Volume Two contains the seventeen sonatas from Beethoven's second and third periods, including the Waldstein, the Appassionata, and the Hammerklavierok "

This point is not being disputed too by Flipkart.

However the delivery was done only for one book, ie. Vol. 2. On contacting their customer service , after multiple follow-ups I get a msg. that there was an error in the description which has since been corrected .

My point is that there was a promise made and Flipkart is duty bound to honour it and I should not be penalised for no fault of mine. While they agree to my point, they say they are helpless and say they cant do much about it due to 'technical' issues. I am really flabbergasted by this response.

For 3 weeks now, I have been unsuccessfully chasing up for getting the missing book of Vol. 1 but like a game I am repeatedly getting bounced around . Attempts have been made to get me to agree to a refund which I have refused.

Entire attitude stems of arrogance .....

Mar 9, 2012

Payment Reg

Order ID: OD20309070015
1.) Samsung Galaxy S LCD I9003 (Midnight Black)(Free Sandisk 8GB Memory Card ) ( MOBCVWAVYVZUYH5C )

Hi i have made a online payment using net banking facility to pay up Rs.17870 for the mobile which i have bought through flip kart i have got a confirmation from bank that the amount is deducted from my A/C via ref # 35164042, however in my order status it still says payment not received, i spoke to your customer care executive Ms.Sara she said she will check & get back. Request you to kindly look into this & revert on the status, you can reach me on +918939929292.

In turn i have got a reply as.

Dear Hariharan,

Greetings from Flipkart.com!

Order ID: OD20309070015

We understand your concern and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience faced while making the payment.

As per our records, we have not received the payment towards the order: OD20309070015. However, on checking the payment portal we see that the transaction is unsuccessful and hence the above mentioned order will not be processed at our end.

Please be assured that, should the money be deducted from your account, it will be credited back and the same will reflect in your account within 5-7 business days thereafter as per banking procedure.

We request your kind patience in this regard.

Help us improve our customer service by sharing your feedback here:

Please write back to us or call us on 1800 102 3547 should you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Tanisha
Flipkart Customer Support
www.flipkart.com
The Online Mega Store!

Point - Just because of server failure in flipkart why i have lock my money for 5 to 7 days i owe a explanation for this.