Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

navneets084

Jun 28, 2017

Returned Items

I ma navneet kumar singh my email id is navneets084@gmail.com.i have requested for returned product.but no proper updation is given by the flipkart customer care.please resolve it as soon as possible.
mayank2121

Jun 23, 2017

Flipkart

I have ordered a Samsung LED TV 32 inch on 17 June 2017 and the order was prepaid and I have already paid the full amount of the product but to my surprise today after several calls to Flipkart no engg came to install instead I have to make a complaint to Samsung wherein Samsung has sent their service engg the led to was broken as he opened the box. Now Flipkart is not providing me proper reasolution or solution. Even now I want my money back. As Flipkart is not interested in giving my money back or product. Please help me as I have spent approx 19000. Rupees for a broken box that is not a TV.
hridyawilson

Jun 21, 2017

no action taken and i was delivered a dead phone

i ordered for a phone on flipkart and i got a dead fone,they made me wait for for another 3 or 4 dys for the technian to come they confirmed that the board of the phone is not good and they assured me that they wil get me a good working phone within 2 dys but now its been lik 4 or 5 days since they told that they wil give it to.I called for personal assistance and made him assure that he wil get my order delivered soon but no action was really taken.i wanted to cancel my order but seems like i cnt do dt either.so this just sucks .
Naveen methuku

Ear phones

I buyed jbl ear phones but I get iPhone pouch I want to return my order
Anjelo Emmanuel

Useless flipkart

Useless flipkart.
I ordered 2 products and was very well tracking the product. The product was supposed to reach on Tuesday 13.6.17. I called flipkart CC to update my no. For delivery on 10.6.17. spoke to guy don't know his name. I gave him the number to update. But when I asked him to repeat the same he said it is updated and can't see the number. I was surprised that if he's​ entered the number he must see and repeat the same. After argument I again gave him the number which still he did not update. When I saw delivery failure on the tracker. I called ​flipkart this time I spoke to priyanka she couldn't help me with anything. I asked her for the name of the guy who did this issues so I could complain. No.was the answer. Can I speak to the manager. No manager. How do I complain. You can't. .. THE WHOLE FLIPKART IS USELESS. I have not got my product.yet. as the delivery guy does not have my updated number.
rajax

SBI EMI

I have ordered a Dell Laptop (order id :OD109238627760084000) on 23rd May through flipkart SBI credit EMI Policy. Now its been more than 15 day i did not EMI converted . I have complain more than 3 time Flipkart executive but did not get any response yet.
monikaberi

Jun 8, 2017

Lenovo PHAB 2 replacement

I placed order of Lenovo phab 2 on 18.05.17 the product delivered to me has voice issue. I asked for replacement and they took about 15days to provide me the same. Replacement product has voice as well as battery issue. Now there is no option available for replacement I want my money back,

Monika Beri
+91-8588840662
Prithwi Dey

Jun 8, 2017

Extreme delay of delivery

I have given an order of Sony MDR-ZX110 Wired H... with order id OD109327063439366000 is said to have been delivered before 10 th June
Other times it comes 3-4 days before
This time it is doing late
Jainbhavesh

May 30, 2017

Bad customer service and false commitment

Recently I have purchased moto g 5 plus but from day one I am not getting proper incoming voice due to defective speaker as I have complained regarding this than customer service representative told me to check mobile in service center once and service center person told me that your mobile's speaker is defective, guided me to replacement which was come under replacement policy after that I have put request for replacement and Flipkart has arranged for technician to check my mobile. Technician has checked my mobile, told me that your mobile speaker is proper. He has not checked properly and he was reluctant to check mobile. He made report that issue has been resolved which was false report , I did not signed on that document. Suddenly my replacement validity expired due to technician report. Now Flipkart executive is telling me to go for service center for checking this issue which is very wrong. Kindly check and do the needful.
kamblesridhar

May 29, 2017

defective product redmi note 4

ID: 1110926815219593831 I bought from Flipkart - Redmi Note 4 phone after reading reviews but facts are very different.

Apart from so delicate body issues like mic, heating, battery is something very concerning.

I am facing several issues like:

1. Mic Problem
2. Weak Build Quality
2. Heating Issue
4. Sensors slow response
3. Battery draining very quickly (I have not installed apps)

& the worst part is claim of tough build, which is not its very delicate, It cannot withstand a mild fall impact also.

Very disappointed i think because Redmi wanted to compete more from Price perspective that's why compromised on Quality.
berty

May 24, 2017

Replace My Product

Hi Team

I have purchased leggins XXL from Flip kart online shopping and I ordered the product and received a Product on 24.05.17

When I checking the leggins , the leggins is not the size of XXL .So i want to replace and need the leggins XXL .

Order ID: R6740459074-I

AWB no.VNKC0000833519
Dated:24.05.17.

Berty
Mob No-9500126073
Ankit k is my name

May 23, 2017

Not delivering product

My woodland shoes are out for delivery on Monday
I don't receive it on Monday
I called delivery boy in evening and he said that he is unable to deliver today
Will deliver tomorrow

Next day I got out for delivery message in noon So immediately I called the delivery boy
So his words are

I got this deliver now
I am unable to do this much deliver in a half day
I will deliver it tomorrow

In the noon 4 he is saying this
I called customer care to complain multiple time
They always say a same words
We have escalated your issue and our team will look into this

I am really get tired of calling them again and again

Really frustrated
NILESHDESAI

May 22, 2017

Flipkart not honouring the order of Sale

Vide order ID OD109169945226218000 I had ordered a Motorolo mobile. Flipkart generated a tracking id and delivery details however the order was never delivered and cancelled of its own. Any queries made to Flipkart do not have any reason for the cancellation. what a horrible experience?????????????????????
Snapdeal_disappointing

May 16, 2017

Huge delay

Flipkart has undoubtedly demonstrated poor example of customer service. I think there is no need of customer care number because when I called them, the representative clearly told she cant help and was more willing to cancel the order rathar than providing a solution.

My problem is when I ordered the product, it showed that that the delivery will be done by Friday, 19th May however a day after placing when I checked, it pops up saying that the product will be delivered by 23rd May.I am leaving town on 21st morning so there is no use if i receive it post 20th May.

I have couple of questions here:

1. Why there is a big change in the delivery date? Flipkart should understand that it might be a gift to someone and you changing the delivery date by 4-5 days will really make the customer unhappy and eventually lead to bad image of Flipkart.

2. Why the customer care rep was more willing to cancel the order? If I had to cancel the order, I would have done it on my own, I probably donot require your assistance in that context, I know there is an option to cancel the order. I called customer care to provide me a solution to deal with the problem and not just cancelling the order.

I am registering a complaint here with a blink of hope that someone will address my problem, Order Id: OD109164105580662000
Snapdeal_disappointing

May 16, 2017

Delay in Delivery

I have couple of questions here:

You can also call me @ 9676664420.
Apurba Kumar RoyChowdhury

May 3, 2017

fake order

ORDER ID NO - OD109013938884883000 & OD109013894440151000 both orders are not made by me and the mobile no 9153475308 is not mine. In this connection I want know that why did you cacel my Order Id no - OD109005100847341000, though I am your bonafied consumer.

Very nextly I order another item from my end that Orde No is OD109064302120904000. Please accept my Order and sent it to my address. And please note my mobile no 9475768053, instead of the above said fake no . Please take necessary action for the fake order and take step against as Cyber Crime. Or provide me detalis that I can take action from my end.
Regards-
Apurba Kumar Roy Chowdhury
M- 9732922500/ 9475768053
Mathank

Apr 17, 2017

Mobile issue

I have purchased lenovo phab 2 Mobile for in two ago, now this mobile touch is not wornking,overheating, battery problem... Plz help flipkart.
My number: 9578860610
chandan 84

Apr 17, 2017

Return of redmi 4 mobile Exchange

Exchange / Return of mobile REDMI 4 note .

Ihave purchased the Redmi 4 note mobile given delivery on 7 th evening at Bangalore, but found damaged but could not complain as same day night my flight to dibrugarh and got medical busy on urgent medical work , when tonight on 17th i called customer care for return of the damaged Redmi note 4 phone , and they are saying 1 days crossed and we cannot replace or return your phone . so i request you please help in this case and return the phone . i want this to return as early as possible

MY ORDER NO -OD108822942076584000, RS 9999.

chandan Dutta
9954232076
chandan.ku.dutta@gmail.com
S.A.GOPAL

Apr 13, 2017

undelivered product

Undelivered: Bedspun Polyester Maro... with tracking ID FMPC0192833842 from flipkart.com could not be delivered today. We will try again on Wed, 12 Apr as requested. Click to give feedback: http://ekrt.in/J14WQTuuuN
With reference to the above message sent by you I would like to clarify that I was very much available on all the days.I received a call on 11/04/17 from your representative that it could not be delivered today and it will be delivered tomorrow or 12/04/2017 not because I was not available. I request was from your side and as of now nobody has bothered to deliver or communicate.
If it so difficult to deliver kindly cancel my order so that I can purchase here locally.Waiting for your urgent response.
With regards
S.A.Gopal mobile 9035823606
goyalpankaj20

Apr 12, 2017

Defact LED was delivered now refused to take back from flipkart

I have ordered 31.5 inches CloudWalker TV from Flipkart. There is defact in TV so I have raised a complain to replace this tv. But from last 4-5 days nothing has been done regarding this request. So I called customer care again and asking to return this tv as I have some party at my home so wanted a working TV. Now they are saying that I have to wait at any cost we will not return it back and This process will take time. Can anyone suggest that what can I do .
My email address is goyalpankaj20@gmail.com.
My order id is : OD108841372373204000
My request number is :1020886562769980530
Tanumukh

Apr 11, 2017

Non Delivery of Product

My Flipkart order id: OD1088443238207 for BROWNY Combo couple watches. Since 10.04.17 it I am getting sms that it will be delivered today. Today on 11.04.17 again I got sms fro EKART that it will be delivered today. I personally contacted the delivery person over his mobile(No 9785322777, as received through sms). 2 timeas. Every time he told that he will come within 1 hour, last at 5.30 pom. But suddenly I have received a sms from EKART that "your consignment could not be delivered as you could not be contacted". May I know when the delivery man contacted me when I have contacted him twice today? Why he has told lie. Being some resoponsibility in my job I have to travel a lot, but I kept mysellf free to take delivery of the same. Due to your delivery man's irresponsibility I have to cancell my whole programme tomorrow. May I know why the delivery boy lied that I could not be contacted. May I ask you to check his mobile call list when he contacted me? I want the shipment to be delivered tomorrow by 11 am so that I can travel to the required place as per my job schedule otherwise I am going to complain it to higher authority and as well as to consumer forum.
anjanaR

Apr 3, 2017

Missbehave Courier service

: Zypara Self Design Bha... with tracking ID FMPC0190504561 from flipkart.com, will be delivered tomorrow. You can change your delivery preferences before it is out for delivery, here: http://ekrt.in/lj1e3TuuuN
Then the courier service bad behaviour then cancel the product
Amit32717

Mar 30, 2017

Product

Wrong good
1987deepakgupta

Mar 30, 2017

Order Mismatch

I placed order for lenovo mobile. Before order, I change my address and crosscheck 2 times. But when I finally book the order, after booking my order, i check the status, it shows address mismatch. They send the order to Panchkula on behalf of only pincode picked by system from my old address. and They dont send it to Gurgaon where I mention Full address.
Now they said that I have to cancel my order and again place my order. For that I have to wait for money back from them and then have to again Place order. But I will not avail offer which I got for booking earlier.

But they will not send the order to correct address which i mention in address bar.

This is a kind of harassment of customers and making them fool.

Kindly send my order to correct Address. which I mentioned below..

Deepu Gupta C/o Taikisha Engineering India Ltd,
Plot No.- 26, Udhyog Vihar, Ph-IV, Gurgaon--122015

Deepu Gupta
amit1233

Mar 23, 2017

Not recieve call

my call not recieve flipkart coustmer care no. My flipkart id is automatically off show error account does not exist

nsdl -pran kit - pran kit not recived
    sir, my pran kit not recived but activation date of...
    reliance gsm - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Hungama - We need kockikame back
    We want kockikame show back we are waiting for the old...
    Amazon - Mobile/Refund
    Refund order #404-2480847-7058733. I have cancelled an...
    DHATRI fuel station - Not receiving of settlement amount
    Dear sir Iam manjunath from Dhatri fuel station...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - Out of service and customer care always busy
    Sir my no is 8305305307 Reliance gsm switch my services...
    Vijay Tv - big boss
    Sir vijAy tv is very popular telecast channel.i like big...
    ONE ASSIST MFEE - Cancel OneAssist & refund my money
    I didn’t get any call from one assist regarding their...
    DishTV - 301 issue
    The response of your service team is poor and response of...
    naukriway.com - Fake call
    Hello sir, mam I got fake call from nakuriway. Com that...