Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

kcbafna

Dec 2, 2019

Return & Refund Request Issue not resolve

Order id=OD117109198153604000 Intex 11000 mah power bank

The used item of supply by suppler seller thru flipkart company, Item not working properly quality of worst of product supply, defective device delivered, not as well as new item received .

We raised product return and refund request on portal as per company police terms product return or refund request resolve with in 10 days i. E. 2 dec 2019. We requested more then three time for product return and refund request on portal but company rejected that request as well we called serval times and many mails with my govt id card to customer support team but still my issue not resolve. Humble request you to kindly look inti this online crime fraud issue and resolve mine query.

Awaiting for positive response to yours side.

Kailash Chandra Bafna
Cell-9982765780
PriyeshPV

Nov 21, 2019

Refund problem on flipkart Paylater

Purchased few grocery items on flipkart supermart on Nov 9 order id OD117017935370772000 for Rs.2944

Cancelled the order id OD117017935370772000 on Nov 10 but only Rs.2408 was refunded and i am complaining to flipkart customer care from Nov 10 and each time when i complain on phone, email and chat they will say it will take 24 hours to 48 hours for an update or resolution. They have been telling this story from Nov 10 but the balance amount 536 is not refunded back to the paylater account. So people do not transact on flipkart they have faulty software and poor customer care, you will not get your money back if you make any cancellation of the order. Flipkart is turning out to be a fraud online shopping service.
abhaydubeyt

Nov 15, 2019

Worst customer support from Flipkart team and onida team

Worst customer support from Flipkart team and onida team , i am not satisfied with this product and after trying multiple calls Flipkart Team give me excuses and not resolved my query. They only waste my time and money and doesn't give any feedback to my query.
I am not prefer any customer to buy product from Flipkart
skilukhan

Nov 2, 2019

Not Response by Executives

I am so disappointed with your service,without any reason you blocked my account(9045547098) and have to failed to resolved the problem and your representative ,Ms Roshni ,i call these lady on 02/11/2019 at 1:16PM and i requestaed again and again to transfer my call to senior person but she hold my call for 30 Minutes and cut the call without any information
I also complaint for blocked my account on 01/11/2019 against Reference No-IN1911011434245360518 but not resolved yet.
I request you to take a strict action against Ms.Roshni ,so she will know that time is most valuable for every one & she do not repeat the same mistake in future & i will also want to know what the action you take against Ms Roshni
sb1991

Oct 23, 2019

flipkart pay later refund issue

5th September

Milton aqua 288
Milton puro 313
Skewers 94
Copper bottle (2 piece) 1259

These are the things i ordered......total please check with your system my September pay later orders.

And below are the things i finally took
Gangsta Sunglass 256
Milton aqua 288
Myra shoe 473
2 piece copper bottles 1259

TOTAL 3258 is the amount
Rest items i had returned and cancelled, before paying the amount.

Now tell me why i was charged 3738 ?? Should i not get my refund ??? Do u still need more proof and details. Harassing simply
narender02thakur

Oct 23, 2019

flipkart deliver duplicate/damaged & defective products

Dear all
I have purchased products for approximately 2.25 lacs in BBD sale but sorry to say that Flipkart only maintain records that we have sell this much items by giving examples of Everest,Burj Khalifa etc
But the reality is that Flipkart only maintain records not satisfies the customers.
I have purchased so many products during BBD sale but when the products delivery start i have got defective products which either returned or for replacement.my concern is that if i have paid advance to you then why i am facing this type of issues. The list of items replaced or returned with issues is given below:-
.No

Item

Issue

status

Eureka Fobes water Purifier

Leakage/Overflow

Order On 01.10.2019 delivered on 10.10.2019 installed on 12.10.2019 and for replacement (expected received on 30.10.2019)

Massager

Delivered on other person

after regular follow-up I receipt the product after two days from expected time

Massager

attachments not received

got only one attachment instead of 5 attachment

Hydraulic Iron Shelves

order for three

order for three number in box received one in box and bill sticked on box of three

Inalsa Mixer Grinder

one button is not working

still awaiting for replacement

Hp laptop bags

received 20 liter in size as descripted 35 liter

one is under replacement and another for refund

Kacher vacuum cleaner

not in working condition when received

yesterday delivered not yet checked

Trouser

not received as per descripted

product not received as per picture

Please look into the matter and compensate accordingly.

Looking forward for favorable response asap

NOW THEY BLOCK MY FLIPKART ID
Abdul navaz

Oct 22, 2019

Worst service, wrong updation, no important for customers

This Abdul navaz. I just order my item on flipkart 14 Oct, FDSP0378282916. from 16th Oct I am trying to call people to Trac the order. When ever I call them, they use to say that Wait till promises time. Now promises time got over and no order delivered and not able to track order. Now again saying that Wait till 25 th Oct. I am paying money. I am purchasing and this people are saying that Wait. This the service u r giving to customers? . This is your trust. Go to hell all of u.
####flipkart u will not deserve any respect from me. Go to hell.
Abdul
mehtamannu26

Oct 19, 2019

INSTALLATION OF TV

Complaint against replacement of TV and Installation

I have purchased 32 LG LM375G Led TV from flipkart on 29th September 2019 .After installation the very next day we observed problem with the display, We reported it to the flipkart they replaced the product. After that even after continuous request no one has come to our home for the installation of TV, From past eight days the TV is lying at my home. Even after continuous follow up and assurance provided by flipkart regarding installation will be done no one came.

VERY BAD EXPERINECE FLIPKART.. THIS IS HARRASMENT TO THE CUSTOMER WHO BUYS PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART.
misodium

Oct 16, 2019

Fool making Mobile Exchange policy

Flipkart is just a shit. I feel bad to say, It's a Indian eCommerce company. In many aspects they are cheaters. They try to fool the customer's by any ways Sale, Exchange, High discount on price and many more.
If you take for Exchange they expect from you to have mobile in a very clean way. Not a single scratch over mobile. Just clean and new look like set and then have dream to exchange on flipkart. Stupid guys If my mobile is that clean then why I will look to exchange.
Amazon is far better in their policy and service's.
vimlesh117

Oct 5, 2019

Flipkart cancel many time my order and don't give refund

Flipkart cancel my order many time . And not refund my money. Offer is end my voucher expire plz tell me who responsible for this issue. The offer is end and my voucher is expire but I ordered agin my product without any offer. I request u flipkart plz dont cancel agin my order. Otherwise I will complain against flipkart.
Name- vimlesh kumar pandey
Mob no- 9691675690
Email id- [email protected]
Akash.com

Oct 5, 2019

Blue jeans

Do not deliver same date...
sijo km

Sep 17, 2019

complaint against replacement

I have purchased 32 MI Led TV from flipkart .After installation the very next day isaw display complaint , then i report to flipkart they will take the replacement request for the product. but the very bad service from them i didint get the replacement yet . So i quit from that . I personaly repair frm service centre . I didint puchase anything from Flipkart in future.
m s gada

Aug 31, 2019

REDMI NOTE 7 PRO DEFECTIVE RECEIVED

NEW PHONE PURCHASED AT FULL VALUE RECEIVED ON 14 AUG.,, MANY PROBLEMS OBSERVED & PROPERLY COMMUNICATED TO FLIPKART. THE SENT TWO PERSONS AS TECHNICIANS FROM JEEVES , BOTH OF THEM CONFIRMED THE ISSUES WITH THE PHONE.
FLIPKART PROMISED FOR THE REPLACEMENT WITH NEW ONE BY 04-09-19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT TODAY, MASSAGE SHOWS THAT PROBLEMS RESOVED BY TROUBLESHOOTHING ????????
WHITHOUT DOING ANYTHING FLIPKART RESOLVES THE ISSUES IN THE PHONE IN AIR TALK ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE OF THE BOGUS PROMISES OF THE FLIPKART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER BUY ELECTRONICS & VALUABLES FROM FLIPKART, JUST IT MIGHT CHEAT YOU WITH THE DUPLICATE ONE.

MANGLA GADA
m.waghachaude

Aug 19, 2019

TWICE PAYMENT RECEIVED BUT NOT REFUNDED AGAINST MOBILE PURCHASEING

I AM PURCHASE A MOBILE OF MI NOTE 7 PRO AT RS 13999/- ON EMI BASIS ON FILPKART. BUT COMPANY DELIVERED ME MOBILE ON COD BASIS DELIVERY BOY SAID YOUR EMI NOT DONE. HE SHOW ON ME ON MACHINE & BILL ALSO GENEREATED ON COD. THATS WHY I AM MAKING PAYMENT AGAIN MOBIL BILL WITH MY CREDIT CARD ON COD. AFTER PAYMENT 2-3 DAYS BANK DEBITED ME TWICE PAYMENT ONE IS EMI BASIS & SECOND IS COD. THEN I REALIZE I MAKE TWICE PAYMENT. THIS MY ODRDED ID OD115778233884586000.
LOKESH RAWAL

Aug 18, 2019

NOT delivered MY ORDER FOR 17/08/2019

MY ORDER ID OD116220400705180000 NOT TRACK MY ORDER IN INVALID IS TACKING ID NO RESPONSE FORM FLIPKART
SIR / MADAM FAST delivered MY ORDER PEALSE PROVIDE NEW VALID TRACKING ID MY MO. 8529514711 E-MAIL ID [email protected]
supritha M B

Aug 6, 2019

order Relacement

Recently I ordered the redmi note 7 pro phone but it is not charging, so i changed the order status to return, after that i am getting the messages like return update : we are sorry to let you know that seller was not able to fulfill your current return request...
But i want my order Replacement ... I am constantly trying to contact flipkart customer care.. but there is no Response

I am kindly Replace this Replacement ID:
12201619125768774002 As soon as possible.
nitingoel2

Aug 3, 2019

flipkart is cheating buyers

I am a regular buyer at flipkart from a long time but am really disappointed with flipkart this time i brought a realme c2 on flipkart's trust but they sent me a wrong color and faulty handset, i tried to return it but they are not accepting returns, instead they are offering replacement, i checked online and with 1 another user of realme c2 the problem is in color os6 operating system of realme and the replacement phone will have same issues, i tried to contact flipkart customer care but they hung up on me... not going to buy anything from flipkart again bad service...
Jithin777

Jul 25, 2019

Account deactivated

Flipkart blocked my account thereself. And asked me to pay the due amount. How can i pay the amount without login to my account..
Aditi yatin

Jul 23, 2019

Flipkart cheats me

I have place order of a glass card and suddenly on that day I cancelled my order but some days later I received my cancelled order ..... I told to the delivery boy and he asks me to don't worry and he took order back ..... before it I order a mobile cover for lava z 61 and I cancel it and choose another cover but my order was delivered when I was not at home and my mother pays for it ....and another day second cover delivered which I cancelled ....when I cancelled my order on Flipkart it shows that your order is cancelled but it delivers my order ...I deleted the app and other information but my order was delivered ..I want my refund or otherwise I will complain on Flipkart .... please do something
manishpu33

Jul 21, 2019

order delayed always

[Incident: IN1907161927561289878].
my order is getting delayed everytime...even after a continuous request to deliver it on time even as promised by flipkart itself...now didn't get any update regarding my product next delivery date.
All my previous orders also get delayed. At last i have to cancel the products. Even sometimes delivery company gives wrong information that they tried to deliver product but i didn't receive any call or message.
p.s. i advise everyone to never use flipkart for purchasing products.
Abhi7k213

Jul 16, 2019

damaged product

I buy a bed that delivered on 9th July and complain on flipkart on 11th July from that day they daily says for wait 24 hour.
what i can do.
I got Damaged Product.

Jul 14, 2019

Refund and replacement

Regarding Flipkart policy- My order I'd is OD115789426467565000. I received a mobile 23rd jungle 2019, due to some software problem, my phone went to booting mode and am unable to switch on the phone. I had requested for replacement of mobile from Flipkart and they sent an technical person on next day. He examined and confirmed there is a software problem suggested to visit service center. Am totally disappointed with his words that my order is eligible for replacement and refunding. I tried to explain and requested for replacement. But Flipkart people saying the replacement should be approved by the seller not by us. But in advertisements they are saying easy returns and refunds. See the cheating here, even from last ten days am in communication with Flipkart but just they are dragging the issue till now without proper solution. First thing I don't want the mobile anymore and I need refund immediately. Am going with legal proceedings with all information and communication from Flipkart. They harassed me a lot by saying different things and sending uneducated inexperienced technical persons to my home and disturbed my routine works. My sincere suggestion is don't buy anything from Flipkart and don't encourage these type of cheatings anymore.
Mirza Shaibaaz

Jun 13, 2019

customers care talk to me vary bad

now only i was call the Filpkart customers care but they cant solve my problem and they talk to me vary bad next time i never shop the Filpkart they dont no how to talk customer they giving bad service idiots Filpkart and Filpkart customers care
mark

May 29, 2019

Flipkart is cheating me !

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 May 2019 12:13
To: 'Customer Support'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Flipkart are robbing customers !

I assure you 5 million people will read about Flipkart and very soon…

AND, please teach your executive Syed how to speak to people…
Thanks !

Mark David Verghese
Group Account Director

WINGS BRAND ACTIVATIONS (I) PVT. LTD.
PROMOTIONS | EVENTS | TRADE FAIRS | CRM | RETAIL | RURAL | AUDIT
Head Office: 'WINGS House', No. 5M-236, 5th Main,
2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560 043; India
Phone: 080-25429532 / 25429533 | Extn.: 305 |
Fax: 080-25429537 | Mobile: 08861718959
Website: www.wings-promos.com
E-mail: [email protected]

"In the long term, an honest and fair approach to doing business will always be the most profitable.
And the business world holds such an approach in much higher esteem than is generally imagined"
~Robert Bosch

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 May 2019 11:46
To: 'Customer Support'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Flipkart are robbing customers !

This is going viral !

Now here's to large corporations / Brands cheating people and conning them by manner of procedures.

This is how Flipkart cheats, robs and cons customers - So be wary people !

I reside at Prestige Augusta Golf Village, a new premium villa project on a golf course.
It has not been easy for courier companies to deliver to my residence, which I have recently observed.
From Amazon, Aquaswild, Aquabynature, also including the likes of Bluedart, Gati, Professional Couriers, DTDC, they have all struggled to deliver.

SO I began using my sisters' home address for delivery, giving my brother-in-laws mobile number for notifications.

So here's what happened :
1. Purchased Hardoll® 136 LED Solar Motion Sensor waterproof outdoor security flood light for home garden gate wall pack of 2 Emergency Light / Color: Black / Seller:HardollEntetprises / ₹4,540 /

2. Also purchased IFITech New Design Solar White LED Wall Light with 2 Night working- Emergency Light / Color: White Lighting / Seller:IFIHOMES ₹2,850 /

Tried the Hardoll TWO lights and they did not work; so logged on a return request, which was confirmed
Tried the New Design lights, and they did not initially work; so also logged on a return request, which was also confirmed
However, the New design products begun functioning.
I call Flipkart and inform the executive to cancel the request, which the executive supposedly did.
I also send a message on Flipkart website requesting to cancel the return.

However, I get a refund of Rs. 2850, which I believe to be for the product I had cancelled the 'return' for.
So I voluntarily call Flipkart and tell them that, I am using the product and would like to pay back the seller Rs. 2850, as I received a refund.
Flipkart takes about 4 days, with multiple calls to me, by different people.

TODAY, a person by name Syed, from Flipkart actually has the audacity to tell me that, I cannot get back the refund for the Rs. 4540, the TWO Hardoll products for which has been picked up.

Apparently Flipkart has some rockstar called the 'Wishmaster' (Whose name must be changed to Crooked Master), who picked up the Hardoll Products from my sister's home and has logged that, it was the 'New Design' light being picked up

Now Flipkart says that, it cannot be helped that this Wishmaster has picked up the wrong product.
Flipkart pays Rs. 2850 and gets back Rs. 4540.

Jeez, guys my humble request is that, you STOP dealing with Flipkart - They are cheats and downright crooks.

Mark David Verghese
Group Account Director

WINGS BRAND ACTIVATIONS (I) PVT. LTD.
PROMOTIONS | EVENTS | TRADE FAIRS | CRM | RETAIL | RURAL | AUDIT

~Robert Bosch
vive0011

May 26, 2019

Carvan MP3

Placed a request for refund of the amount as the product is not as suitable

Shoes – size small and not getting fit as per expectation
Carvan – Speaker volume too low and can’t hear even in silence. Also, AUX Cable is not provided in the box.
However flipkart is calling me again and again and asking me illogical questions like have you reset the device

Tell me how reset will increase the volume of device
And the executive are very rude on call and not helping

Please get the items picked and amount refunded asap
OD115487944845705000

Merchant Pay of SBI-ePay Gateway - Hpcl
    Hpcl amount deducted but gas booking fail
    gic mutual fund - GIC BALANCED FUND
    We hold 100 units of GIC Balanced Fund. All our...
    Swift finance private ltd - I have applied in Swift finance Pvt Ltd Ahmedabad
    From, K Kanimozhi 9941435951 Choolaimedu chennai...
    GIC MUTUAL FUND / GIC BALANCED FUND - GIC BALANCED FUND
    WE HOLD 3000 UNITS OF GIC BALANCED FUND UNDER FOLIO...
    ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station
    Hi, My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test...
    SBI - BRANCH LUNCH TIMING
    I am holding SBI BANK ACCOUNT NO 10704800390 IN SBI NAVAL...
    Fogg perfume - leaked perfume bottle
    i have bought fogg perfume impressio from a shop yesterday...
    hero glamour bike - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir/Madam, I have not received my parcel(BIKE)...
    HDFC Bank - Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    Blocked my credit card by HDFC customer care without my...
    PRINTLAND - no updates of order
    I HAVE ORDERED WRAP PAPER TO PRINTLAND,(ORDER NUM=...