Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

m.waghachaude

Aug 19, 2019

TWICE PAYMENT RECEIVED BUT NOT REFUNDED AGAINST MOBILE PURCHASEING

I AM PURCHASE A MOBILE OF MI NOTE 7 PRO AT RS 13999/- ON EMI BASIS ON FILPKART. BUT COMPANY DELIVERED ME MOBILE ON COD BASIS DELIVERY BOY SAID YOUR EMI NOT DONE. HE SHOW ON ME ON MACHINE & BILL ALSO GENEREATED ON COD. THATS WHY I AM MAKING PAYMENT AGAIN MOBIL BILL WITH MY CREDIT CARD ON COD. AFTER PAYMENT 2-3 DAYS BANK DEBITED ME TWICE PAYMENT ONE IS EMI BASIS & SECOND IS COD. THEN I REALIZE I MAKE TWICE PAYMENT. THIS MY ODRDED ID OD115778233884586000.
LOKESH RAWAL

Aug 18, 2019

NOT delivered MY ORDER FOR 17/08/2019

MY ORDER ID OD116220400705180000 NOT TRACK MY ORDER IN INVALID IS TACKING ID NO RESPONSE FORM FLIPKART
SIR / MADAM FAST delivered MY ORDER PEALSE PROVIDE NEW VALID TRACKING ID MY MO. 8529514711 E-MAIL ID [email protected]
supritha M B

Aug 6, 2019

order Relacement

Recently I ordered the redmi note 7 pro phone but it is not charging, so i changed the order status to return, after that i am getting the messages like return update : we are sorry to let you know that seller was not able to fulfill your current return request...
But i want my order Replacement ... I am constantly trying to contact flipkart customer care.. but there is no Response

I am kindly Replace this Replacement ID:
12201619125768774002 As soon as possible.
nitingoel2

Aug 3, 2019

flipkart is cheating buyers

I am a regular buyer at flipkart from a long time but am really disappointed with flipkart this time i brought a realme c2 on flipkart's trust but they sent me a wrong color and faulty handset, i tried to return it but they are not accepting returns, instead they are offering replacement, i checked online and with 1 another user of realme c2 the problem is in color os6 operating system of realme and the replacement phone will have same issues, i tried to contact flipkart customer care but they hung up on me... not going to buy anything from flipkart again bad service...
Jithin777

Jul 25, 2019

Account deactivated

Flipkart blocked my account thereself. And asked me to pay the due amount. How can i pay the amount without login to my account..
Aditi yatin

Jul 23, 2019

Flipkart cheats me

I have place order of a glass card and suddenly on that day I cancelled my order but some days later I received my cancelled order ..... I told to the delivery boy and he asks me to don't worry and he took order back ..... before it I order a mobile cover for lava z 61 and I cancel it and choose another cover but my order was delivered when I was not at home and my mother pays for it ....and another day second cover delivered which I cancelled ....when I cancelled my order on Flipkart it shows that your order is cancelled but it delivers my order ...I deleted the app and other information but my order was delivered ..I want my refund or otherwise I will complain on Flipkart .... please do something
manishpu33

Jul 21, 2019

order delayed always

[Incident: IN1907161927561289878].
my order is getting delayed everytime...even after a continuous request to deliver it on time even as promised by flipkart itself...now didn't get any update regarding my product next delivery date.
All my previous orders also get delayed. At last i have to cancel the products. Even sometimes delivery company gives wrong information that they tried to deliver product but i didn't receive any call or message.
p.s. i advise everyone to never use flipkart for purchasing products.
Abhi7k213

Jul 16, 2019

damaged product

I buy a bed that delivered on 9th July and complain on flipkart on 11th July from that day they daily says for wait 24 hour.
what i can do.
I got Damaged Product.

Jul 14, 2019

Refund and replacement

Regarding Flipkart policy- My order I'd is OD115789426467565000. I received a mobile 23rd jungle 2019, due to some software problem, my phone went to booting mode and am unable to switch on the phone. I had requested for replacement of mobile from Flipkart and they sent an technical person on next day. He examined and confirmed there is a software problem suggested to visit service center. Am totally disappointed with his words that my order is eligible for replacement and refunding. I tried to explain and requested for replacement. But Flipkart people saying the replacement should be approved by the seller not by us. But in advertisements they are saying easy returns and refunds. See the cheating here, even from last ten days am in communication with Flipkart but just they are dragging the issue till now without proper solution. First thing I don't want the mobile anymore and I need refund immediately. Am going with legal proceedings with all information and communication from Flipkart. They harassed me a lot by saying different things and sending uneducated inexperienced technical persons to my home and disturbed my routine works. My sincere suggestion is don't buy anything from Flipkart and don't encourage these type of cheatings anymore.
Mirza Shaibaaz

Jun 13, 2019

customers care talk to me vary bad

now only i was call the Filpkart customers care but they cant solve my problem and they talk to me vary bad next time i never shop the Filpkart they dont no how to talk customer they giving bad service idiots Filpkart and Filpkart customers care
mark

May 29, 2019

Flipkart is cheating me !

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 May 2019 12:13
To: 'Customer Support'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Flipkart are robbing customers !

I assure you 5 million people will read about Flipkart and very soon…

AND, please teach your executive Syed how to speak to people…
Thanks !

Mark David Verghese
Group Account Director

WINGS BRAND ACTIVATIONS (I) PVT. LTD.
PROMOTIONS | EVENTS | TRADE FAIRS | CRM | RETAIL | RURAL | AUDIT
Head Office: 'WINGS House', No. 5M-236, 5th Main,
2nd Block, HRBR Layout,
Bangalore - 560 043; India
Phone: 080-25429532 / 25429533 | Extn.: 305 |
Fax: 080-25429537 | Mobile: 08861718959
Website: www.wings-promos.com
E-mail: [email protected]

"In the long term, an honest and fair approach to doing business will always be the most profitable.
And the business world holds such an approach in much higher esteem than is generally imagined"
~Robert Bosch

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 29 May 2019 11:46
To: 'Customer Support'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Flipkart are robbing customers !

This is going viral !

Now here's to large corporations / Brands cheating people and conning them by manner of procedures.

This is how Flipkart cheats, robs and cons customers - So be wary people !

I reside at Prestige Augusta Golf Village, a new premium villa project on a golf course.
It has not been easy for courier companies to deliver to my residence, which I have recently observed.
From Amazon, Aquaswild, Aquabynature, also including the likes of Bluedart, Gati, Professional Couriers, DTDC, they have all struggled to deliver.

SO I began using my sisters' home address for delivery, giving my brother-in-laws mobile number for notifications.

So here's what happened :
1. Purchased Hardoll® 136 LED Solar Motion Sensor waterproof outdoor security flood light for home garden gate wall pack of 2 Emergency Light / Color: Black / Seller:HardollEntetprises / ₹4,540 /

2. Also purchased IFITech New Design Solar White LED Wall Light with 2 Night working- Emergency Light / Color: White Lighting / Seller:IFIHOMES ₹2,850 /

Tried the Hardoll TWO lights and they did not work; so logged on a return request, which was confirmed
Tried the New Design lights, and they did not initially work; so also logged on a return request, which was also confirmed
However, the New design products begun functioning.
I call Flipkart and inform the executive to cancel the request, which the executive supposedly did.
I also send a message on Flipkart website requesting to cancel the return.

However, I get a refund of Rs. 2850, which I believe to be for the product I had cancelled the 'return' for.
So I voluntarily call Flipkart and tell them that, I am using the product and would like to pay back the seller Rs. 2850, as I received a refund.
Flipkart takes about 4 days, with multiple calls to me, by different people.

TODAY, a person by name Syed, from Flipkart actually has the audacity to tell me that, I cannot get back the refund for the Rs. 4540, the TWO Hardoll products for which has been picked up.

Apparently Flipkart has some rockstar called the 'Wishmaster' (Whose name must be changed to Crooked Master), who picked up the Hardoll Products from my sister's home and has logged that, it was the 'New Design' light being picked up

Now Flipkart says that, it cannot be helped that this Wishmaster has picked up the wrong product.
Flipkart pays Rs. 2850 and gets back Rs. 4540.

Jeez, guys my humble request is that, you STOP dealing with Flipkart - They are cheats and downright crooks.

Mark David Verghese
Group Account Director

WINGS BRAND ACTIVATIONS (I) PVT. LTD.
PROMOTIONS | EVENTS | TRADE FAIRS | CRM | RETAIL | RURAL | AUDIT

~Robert Bosch
vive0011

May 26, 2019

Carvan MP3

Placed a request for refund of the amount as the product is not as suitable

Shoes – size small and not getting fit as per expectation
Carvan – Speaker volume too low and can’t hear even in silence. Also, AUX Cable is not provided in the box.
However flipkart is calling me again and again and asking me illogical questions like have you reset the device

Tell me how reset will increase the volume of device
And the executive are very rude on call and not helping

Please get the items picked and amount refunded asap
OD115487944845705000
llakashll

May 25, 2019

toy sent incase of router

I ordered two router(5k+1k), power bank and books on 20 may....flip kart sent two 20rs toy in the same package with power bank and labeled them with router...this thing happened first time in 6 years..as total shipment size is much smaller than the individual router package they did it deliberately ....
vpnbangalore

May 14, 2019

Received Fraud Call

I had purchased VU TV last week,
I received a call yesterday and he said, he is calling from Flipkart.
He said, I won the Luck Draw based on my Purchase for VU TV from Flipkart.
He asked to share my Bank account details so that he can transfer Rs 5.4L to my account which I wont through the Luck Draw.
I have the call Recorded and I have the Number from where I have received the call.
I am wondering as to how these guys have go the full details of my Purchase on Flipkart? Is Flipkart Selling Customer data to these Frauds.
Please look into this, I can share the recorded conversation and the telephone Number, if needed.
He was talking in Hindi.

My Order ID in Flipkart is OD115408430698237000

thanks
Nishanth
Ramanujan A P

May 9, 2019

NON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT

I HAD ORDERD INE Mi 4 TV VIDE ORDER NO.OD115382582590362000. AS PER THE ORDER, THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE DELIVERED ON 8TH MAY. BUT TILL THIS TIME, THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED. ON GOING THROUGH THE TRACK RECORD, IN THE MORNING, THE PRODUCT IS OUT FOR DELIVERY AT 12.55 PM ON 8TH MAY. ON CONTACTING HELP, THE SENT ME MOBILE NUMBER 07559995000 WITH PIN 105 AND ADVISED ME TO CONTACT THE NUMBER. BUT I COULD NOT GET CONNECTED TO THE NUMBER.

AT PRESENT, IT IS SEEN THAT "OUT FOR DELIVERY AT 12.55 PM ON 08TH MAY IS DELETED FROM THE TRACK RECORDS. BUT TRACKING SHOWS THE PRODUCT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 8TH MAY.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW

1. THE REASON FOR NOT DELIVERING THE PRODUCT IN TIME.
2. THE PROBABLE DATE OF DELIVERY.
3. THE REASON FOR REMOVING "OUT FOR DELIVERY AT 12.55 PM ON 08TH MAY.
4. THE TRACK RECORD STILL SHOWS EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY ON 8TH MAY.

REGARDS
RAMANUJAN
Ramanujan A P

May 9, 2019

NON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT

I HAD ORDERED Mi LED SMART TV 4A (ORDER NO od 115382582590362000) . AS PER THE ORDER , THE PRODUCT HAS TO BE DELIVERED TO ME O 8 TH.MAY. BUT TILL THIS MOMENT , THE SAME HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED. ON TRACKING THE PRODUCT,THE PRODUCT WAS OUT FOR DELIVERY AT 12.55 PM ON 8TH. ( BUT NOW THE SAME HAS BEEN REMOVED) FROM THE TRACKING RECORDS) AND EXPECTED DATE OF DELIVERY IS STILL 8TH MAY, EVEN THOUGH THE TODAY IS 9TH MAY.

I HAD ALSO OBTAINED CONTACT NUMBER OF THE DELIVERY PERSON 07559995000 WITH PIN 105. BUT ON DIALING THE NUMBER AND OTHER PARTICULARS, A MESSAGE COMES THAT THE CALL CANNOT BE CONNECTED.

I WOULD BE GLAD IF I GET AN EXPLANATION FROM YOU THE REASONS FOR

1. NON DELIVERY OF THE ITEM IN TIME AS PROMISED.
2. REMOVALOF "OUT FOR DELIVERY AT 12.55 PM ON 8TH MAY AND CONTACT NUMBER THE DELIVERY PERSON WITH
PIN.
3. PRESENT POSITION OF MY ORDER.

REGARDS
RAMANUJAN
Shaila Bagwe

May 6, 2019

Product description is completely different from actual product received

Description was given as 8 bricks of camphor total weight of 100 gms. Actually received very small tablets . My requirement was of big blocks. Hence was ready to pay more 520 ₹ for 100 gms. But was I received is useless and not worth for the money paid. It’s a clear fraud. And now I found out they have non return policy. This is a clear case of online fraud.
neerajmrp

Apr 27, 2019

Money taken from account for failed payment transaction

This issue is going on from 2 months. I had a failed online transaction towards Flipkart but money was taken from my account. Though Flipkart did not agree that they have received the payment, upon taking it up with the bank (SBI) Flipkart changed that stand.
Though now Flipkart agrees that the transaction was successful & Flipkart had received the payment, they are not giving the money back for no reason.
Why the hell Flipkart needs such money for and what are they gaining out of it.
Incident ID: IN1904021557391978645
Though I received various emails saying that the case is getting escalated there is progress and how long should I wait for this money.
This is absolutely not fare, no update and fake reports of call attends.
I need a resolution.
Give my money back.
falam2677

Apr 6, 2019

regarding delivery boy

Dear

flip cart

All ur delivery boy ./ man or quite rude and rough taking behaviur .they didint know manner of how to behave customer

just fake calling nd return back iten=m without any reason ,no one response or on mobile or just location not found

firoz
hellhound

Mar 27, 2019

delivering defective product

complaint id given by flipkart is IN1903272348263903557 (instant id) i purchase blackberry evolve wroth rupees 16990 but they send me defective product. first sim is not working properly always call end multiple attend not not calling back to another phone i rise the complaint they send technician but they can not resolving issue , and update fake status with remark resolving issue customer is happy now, i call back again flipkart executive they said me we resolving issue and take more day and day now i believe that flipkart is totally fraud and full with fake employees
hellhound

Mar 27, 2019

send me defective product

omeshmidha

Mar 18, 2019

Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers

Dear Team Flipkart.

I am running pillar to post talking to different customer care executive.
As per on Flipkart app the solution was promised by 18/03/19 by 12:30 pm and all I get is that my number is not reachable where I am getting calls on the same number but it's only not available for Flipkart strange.

I am keeping all the emails and communication for reference to proceed for filing a case in consumer court and will also see the possibilities of filing a PIL against Flipkart organized Loot which is happening through Exchange offers.

I am going to write a complete experience so you can better understand the issue and come out with a solution.

Ordered a Poco F1 for my son the amount was paid by card it was mentioned that if the phone has the following issue it will not be picked up and still can take new phone by paying the complete amount.
The checklist of issues that the exchange phone should not have as per your website is

Products with the following issues will not be picked up:

Power Issue - Not switching on
Dead pixels, spots, lines or static on any part of the screen/display
Crack on the screen, light emitting from the side of the screen
Crack on the panel, dents in the body, swollen handset and buttons missing
Charging port damaged

The executive from Flipkart came to my office to check the mobile I want to get exchanged.here will like to bring to your kind notice he did not have anything to test a device he does not install any device to check hardware he was not having any technical knowledge he said a word with someone on phone and then said phone has an issue so can't take the phone he was unable to show what was the problem with the phone.

I will like to bring to you notice that I got my phone checked by local mobile repair shop and also from oneplus service center and according to them phone has no issue it is a scratches phone with no marks nothing on screen no hardware issue.

I reached to customer care by requesting a call back on phone no one has a solution all they have is a language we will resolve the same in 3 days.

I had a word with customer care thrice and all have the same thing to say then Flipkart app on my phone start showing that will provide the solution by 18/03/19 by 12:30
and another surprise is when I got an SMS that my phone is not available so Flipkart will get back to me after a few hours where I am getting all the calls.

It shows you don't have any priority to resolve the case.

What I have understood from all this is I am mentioning kindly correct me if I am wrong your reply on this is very much required.

To increase the sales Flipkart offers exchange offers and I am sure it increases the sales my many folds.
Flipkart has a 3rd party contract who pick up the old exchange devices or they have it direct if it's a direct Flipkart pickup then it’s an Organized loot by Flipkart if its 3rd party then they are spoiling the name of the Flipkart, in any case, it’s the responsibility of Flipkart to take care that 3rd party does not refuse anyone without reasoning something like a report of testing should be provided.
As Indian consumer any product when bought for the love once hold a sentimental value and seems
Flipkart is playing with those sentiment and making big money. When some one order a mobile and he is refused an exchange even when he knows that his phone has no issue, he can’t do anything he can’t see his love one for whom the mobile was ordered in bad mood so even if it’s very difficult for them to arrange money they do and get the mobile by paying money in complete. So, in maximum cases will be happening Flipkart is making money and the consume is suffering to find out the truth will see if RTI on total sales done by flipkart in exchange can be asked and from where it can be asked.

I need and demand my right to get the Poco F1 on the same price and Flipkart should acknowledge that they will take care this does not happen to anyone.

Kindly clear the following point so in case I am not provided Poco F1 phone on the same price which was Rs 9299/. The kind of harassment and mental torture it was dealing all this should get it free of cost from Flipkart but all I am asking for a rightful price and an acknowledgment that they will take care that same does not happen to others.

2 An organizational structure with email and names to reach them in case there is no action from Flipkart.

3 Does your company come in RTI act kindly provide details of the Person to Whom the RTI is addressed.

Looking forward to your reply at the earliest

Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers Flipkart Organised loot with Exchange Offers

RUKMANI MAHANRA

Mar 15, 2019

about my account login

my registreed mob no 9937539217
from last three days i would not able to login my account from last three days due to sometechinical problem so kindly solved my problem as soon as posible
rake7511

Mar 12, 2019

ivoomi 5 repearing

sir i despetch my ivoomi 5 mobile set for repearing dt-21/02/2019 in ivoomi company at pune and the precel received dt 26/02/2019 but i do not received any mail or massage from ivoomi company and he is not respond my call and when i speak to flipkart customer care he provide me ivoomi customer care no.but not response also this no. so i want to ask you how many days later he return my set please give me answer
Jitendrachoudhary

Feb 13, 2019

Fraud in online shopping from Flipkart it Self

Dear Cunsumer Forum,

Please look in this Flipkart trying to play smart game with me when I complaint regarding my quiry that time they reply on mail Flipkart seller will honor the difference amount.(In Chain mail).

Kindly once go through my Problem... Flipkart seller cancelled my order without taking my permission Order ID OD114516783756021000 if Flipkart sellers are totally not responsible then this is Flipkart Duty to full fill E-commerce Business Guidelines.
I paid full payment then also Flipkart not delivered the Item at my place and Flipkart Seller Cancelled my order...how can?
Who will paid for this loss....I m loosing 5 K more for same item currently.

I am totally Unable to understand Flipkart way of Calculation, Can I know what is the Mean of NO COST EMI ???

Because there I am paying Extra amount on EMI conversation for below mentioned Order.
Old order-OD114516783756021000 EMI- 3414 for 12 months Means at the End total amount payable is Rs.40,968/-
New Order-OD114571889490213000 EMI- 3583 for 12 months Means at the End total amount payable is Rs.42,996/-

Difference amount - Rs.1874/- (As per Flipkart Calculation).
Difference amount - Rs.2028/- (As per my Calculation).
The product which I purchased is available on 37,000/- at the time of Offer but Now it's available on 40,000/- So according to me there is 3,000/- Difference and SBI Card payment offer which is 1750/-
In this new order I lost my SBI Card payment offer which is Rs.1750/-
So according to me there is short fall of Rs.154/- & SBI Card payment offer which is Rs.1750/-
Total amount I lost in this new order is Rs.1904/- which is Flipkart have to pay me.

At the time of this order OD114516783756021000 there is SBI Card offers Rs.1750/-off. available & Not cost EMI also available.

Due to cancelled this Order by Flipkart seller i loose Rs.1750/- of SBI Card offer by Flipkart.

But now Flipkart taken a you turn and telling order OD114516783756021000
done by credit card no cost EMI was not applied, Answer from Flipkart.(Screen short attached at the time of transaction process from Flipkart website during his Offer period last month in Jan 2019 and I have msg confirmation also from SBI Bank my transaction under EMI Process and decline from Flipkart).

Now Flipkart not giving me SBI Card offer (Rs.1750 & EMI Differences Rs.154 Total Amt Rs.1904/- )

Dear Consumer Forum....Need your help First order OD114516783756021000 which I booked there all offers are available but due to Flipkart seller cancelled my order without taking my permission or concern this is fraud in E-commerce Business Guidelines.

Kindly logged my complain Shere me Reff No. Please look in this matter on urgent basis!!!

Dear Flipkart,

Kindly reply to this mail ID only & CC to all of them.

Jitendra Choudhary
Mob: 8767167667.

State Bank of India - REFUND OF Rs,117 WHICH IS WRONGY DEBIT
    SIR I AM NOT USE BAJAJ FINANCE CARD SINCE LONG TIME AND I...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Application Coupon number U - G023935418 Application...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Forceful Bribe
    Respected Sir, I am Anil Kumar Karekkat from Kerala,...
    Google pay - Money Transfer not credited in receiver bank account
    On 20 Aug 2019 I made a transaction (Through Contact No.)...
    up scholership - username and password
    Sir, I had registered for up scholership for...
    Rummy circle - Game not opened
    Game not opened my new mail :[email protected]
    Mobikwik - Refund issue
    My order id 108649479941 i have booked a train ticket from...
    Atria Convergence Technologies Private Limited - Inappropriate Billing
    My connection was disconnected in March 2019 with all...
    Truecept infotech - Fraud by giving impossible or very over burdened work as...
    Truecept infotech is a online part time job provider which...
    SHYMAS HONDA,KERALA ALAPPUZHA - Poor customer Service
    Recently, bought a honda activa 125 from charummod shymas...