Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

ginsonwilson

Oct 22, 2018

MISSING OF DELIVERED ITEM

I ORDERED TWO PRODUCTS FROM FLIPKART AND THE ITEM HAS DELIVERED ON FRIDAY BUT THERE WAS ONLY ONE PRODUCT IN THE BOX WHEN I ENQUIRED ABOUT THIS THEY TOLD ME THE NEXT ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TOMMORROW THEY HAVEN'T YET DELIVERED THE PRODUCT PLEASE HELP.
hsmehta

Oct 19, 2018

DENIED PICK UP DUE TO SELLER FAULT

MAILED THE BELOW E.MAIL TO THEIR GRIEVANCE OFFICER WHICH GOT BOUNCED TWICE. AT FLIPKART THE SELLER IS ALWAYS RIGHT......BE AWARE BEFORE PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM THEIR ASSURED SELLER.....

Respected madam / sir,

I have purchased DIANA KORR RED/WHITE CLUTCH (FLAMINGO PRINT) from flipkart. i received the product from your flipkart assured seller.

In the package i have received the product packed in plastic and tissue with an invoice. Nothing more beyond that. though the seller is supposed to follow flipkart policy but did not and still he is loyal and correct....

I created a return and the flipkart person denied picking up the product as there is no price tag or hangtag as these are supposed to be the labels of flipkart assured seller.
Twice i ordered the product and both times i received in the same manner without the labels and tags.
I have lodged multiple complaints and flipkart says seller is assured seller so thy will give but not believing your customer who says he is not following your policy of assurance and skipping steps.

As per flipkart, seller is correct and what customer is saying is incorrect and not possible. So i cannot return it.
This mistrust on customer is not good. I rather buy same product from other site, who will assure to give me proper service and assurance of responsibility.
This seller is skipping policy and flipkart customer has to pay.

I hope this gets cleared and i am able to return the product in actual condition without loosing anymore time.

Await your response at the earliest.

Regds
HSM

Oct 18, 2018

Flipkart

This is to bring in to you notice wherein I am struggling to get my phone deliver. The Expected delivery time was 16th Oct’18 however it’s been getting delayed even till today I don’t have my phone handy.
Today delivery boy came in to deliver the product instead diagnosing the product he asked to pay money to get the delivery done. The gentleman was so rude & unprofessional, which pushed me avoid further communication with him. If Brand like FLIPKART has such poor services not sure who else we need to trust. It’s quite disappointed & unprofessional when we have such experiences.

I request to send someone else to assist to get the product delivery done on priority. Kalyan you help would be highly appreciated.
Product & communicational credentials:

Name -Mohd Harun
Contact -+91-925-015-2780
Order ID –OD113607261048942000
Product – Honor 7A (Blue,32 GB)

I’ am not sure am I the one, who is suffering with rude & Unprofessional behaviour or it’s FLIPKART SERVICE DEGRADATION OR UNPROFESSENALISM.
As the same kind of instance occurred while purchaching FRIDGE flipkart FLIPKART. Wherein oder was cancelled post making payment without any confirmation.Can someone look in to this an help us to ensure this things wont get repeated in furture. ORDER ID
Fridge -192L SAMSUN
ORDER ID 113603513283637000
Date of purchase 11th Oct’18.

Note:
To get assistance I called customer service& people misguieded me or even call was released multiple times. Agents were not ready to help & they were not even letting me to talk to next level.
I wasted 90min ove the phone & they put me on hold & released the call. Please investigate & share inshights along with action plan to avoid such instances in future.

Oct 18, 2018

Flipkart

Product & communicational credentials:

Name -Mohd Harun
Contact -+91-925-015-2780
Order ID –OD113607261048942000
Product – Honor 7A (Blue,32 GB)

Fridge -192L SAMSUN
ORDER ID 113603513283637000
Date of purchase 11th Oct’18.

Note:
Saahilhash

Oct 15, 2018

Received pirated dvd

This is regards to the below mentioned subject;
SUB: Received a Pirated/Fake/Unauthentic/Dead game DVD.
I had ordered a Grand Theft Auto 5 DVD on 25th Sep'18 bearing order Id: OD113470295406501000 which was delivered on 29th Sep'18 about 10am.
When I opened the package I found that the DVDs weren't in its original packaging. It is a set of copied discs which were badly scratched, there was no user manual, No serial number, No barcodes, In one word "PIRATED". I immediately called the Flipkart helpline, there I encountered an executive who was not educated with my kind of issues for which I sent an email to Flipkart. Within a few minutes a got a call from an executive, She promised me a replacement and I agreed and the given return Id: 12201350546111297250 which was promised to be delivered on 6th Oct'18.
On 6th Oct'18, The replacement was cancelled by the seller, I called the Flipkart helpline and spoke to the First executive, who was completely senseless and didn't know what she talking. Then came the second one He argued saying that "Its not mentioned in the description that this DVD is original" So this makes Flipkart is liable to sell FAKE products if it is not mentioned ORIGINAL. Then came the next executive, she sounded knowledgeable and promised me another return bearing return id: 12101356529141368784 and also promised me if I get the same FAKE DVD again then Flipkart will refund my payment. The promised delivery was on 13th Oct'18.
On 15th Oct'18 (today) again the order is cancelled.
1. I was cheated by Flipkart selling me FAKE/PIRATED product.
2. Flipkart failed to keep up their promise of return and replacement.

I am only asking for a correct product.

Saahil Hashim
Flipkart reg. Email: [email protected]
Saahilhash

Oct 15, 2018

PIRATED DVD

This is regards to the below mentioned subject;
SUB: Received a Pirated/Fake/Unauthentic/Dead game DVD.
On 15th Oct'18 (today) again the order is cancelled.
1. I was cheated by Flipkart selling me FAKE/PIRATED product.
2. Flipkart failed to keep up their promise of return and replacement.

I am only asking for a correct product.

Saahil Hashim
Flipkart reg. Email: [email protected]
jjruben

Oct 4, 2018

Grocery not reached false commitments

I ordered grocery for the 1st time on line on 29th Sep with Flipkart. These guys committed to delivered on 1st Oct between 8pm to 10.30pm. I get a sorry message after 11pm that it cannot be delivered. The next schedule for delivery was sent me by SMS for the next date i.e 2nd Oct same time. Again i get the sorry message from Flipkart that they could not delivery it. This is been repeatedly happening and today it is 4th i have still not received my grocery.

Total inefficient, absolute no commitment !! Along with the SMS i receive a phone no to check the delivery products. This number given does not even go through i have tried multiple times.

Completely taking customer for granted since i have already paid for the product.
I called the customer care, they need 48 hours to work this to respond to my query, How painful service can't understand to check and let me know the status Flipkart needs 48 hours. Total pathetic !!

Don't even order grocery from Flipkart if you need your food soon, they take eternity to delivery.. It is more quicker with just a call to the nearest shop near your home, they can be much fast rather you stay hunger and wait for the Flipkart to reach your grocery.

These guys can stave you to death if wait for them.
adib pathan

Oct 2, 2018

EMI problem

i have order vivo v11 pro on emi card on flipkart but flipkart says that the order ricved and the order will be update in few hour in my order then i call flipkart the flipkart said that it will be confrim in 8 hour but the hole day is gone but order is not confrim
Mehta Shalini

Sep 26, 2018

Damaged product dinner set

Horrible experience. I received damaged product loapala dinnerset from Flipkart on 11 sept afterwhich I requested replacement order optionon 13th sept. After this process seller cancelled by replacement option without intimation. So contacted customer care and customer executive has again processed my replacement process after which again seller cancelled my replacement wish.. no intimation is given by Flipkart through emails or messages for the same.
While we order any product and receive any product we receive messages and mails but why the company or not initmating the same any issues of customer here (My replacement cancellation step for order.) Through message or mail.
I was waiting till 25 the sep as my expected delivery date item was 25th..
I didn't received my product again for return pick up and replacement..
I called customer executive on 26 Sept...Mr. executive told me that they can't help as seller has cancelled the request of replacement...
Now what I need to do..???
So by using Flipkart service I need to suffer and I have to accept damage product...??
Is this type of service we accept from such giant company of India??
I need solution..
Name: Shalini Mehta
Navsari, Gujarat
deshpande.himanshu123

Sep 26, 2018

Late delivery

I had ordered a boat rockerz 510 Bluetooth headsets on 24th September at 5:30 am. The app said the delivery of the product will be done in 2 working days i.e. by 26th September. The product was shipped the same day which means the seller had no issues. On 26th the status of the order said it has been dispatched to pune hub. The order did not even reach pune on the delivery date. On calling the customer care 5-6 times on 26th , the customer care team forced me to either wait till 7pm or cancel the order. I decided to wait till 7 pm, but to my disappointment my order was not delivered. Infact the next delivery date was revived to 4th October which is 8 days later. From 2 day delivery to 10 day delivery. Since i will be leaving today that is 26th September itself, the order is none of my use now . But my concern is since this is a prepaid order , flipkart has already earned interest of 2 days and will be earning more interest for next 8 days and if i cancel my order the return procedure takes 8 days more which means a total of 15-18 days of interest without even selling the product. So this to me seems more of a scam.

Himanshu deshpande
Soundu9451

Sep 18, 2018

Issue regarding replacement of infinix phone

Flipkart has the worst customer service ever. Ordered and got an infinix smart 2 phone on August 20.There were hanging and touch screen issues with the phone. Lodged complaints more than 4 times. The replacement request has been cancelled even without the problem being addressed. And the most irritating thing is each time you call the tollfree number a different person picks up and you have to repeat the same problem umpteen times.They also tell the same thing again and again with the info on their screen.By sept 18th 1:30 pm
they said we will get a call and the issue will be resolved. I dint get the call and I myself called back and I was told that my request has been rejected. Really frustrated with this problem. Been more than a month.How many times do I have to go to go the service centre for a new phone?Nobody accepts the phone has a manufacturing defect. And I abruptly ended the call and no one had the basic courtesy to do something regarding the problem. Am very disappointed.I might have to lodge a complaint against flipkart if my issue is not resolved
Raja255

Aug 29, 2018

Pankaj zanke

Flipkard customer care number 9064721126..
No reply, no call, no one have dare or guts to update on my complaint...the worstest worst service ...faltu n cheap company ...flipkart, kodak n jeeve the fake n worst service provider.....you all have to shut down your company....if u not capable to solve issue and dont have to guts to satisfy client....THE WORST WORST COMPANY AND CHEAPEST CHEAP SERVICE ......JUS GO AND SHUT DOWN YOUR COMPANY ..Flipkard customer care number 9064193115..

How many time i have to mail for same complaint, and strange their is no reply from your side. even you dont have courtesy to call n update client.
Try to fix issue as soon as possible, else i have to go to consumer court.

Reminder.... The problem is not fixed yet....still facing same issue...its almost 2month now

So worst service.... After 40day of complaint raised...and so much followup my me, engineer came and replaced the main board, the TV is start and seems ok. But on the next day the smart tv is getting hangs and automatically gets swichoff with some sound. The issue is still same, smart tv gets hangs with some weird sound.. I thik its worst product from kodak with worst and shamless service......... Kindly fix the issue as soon as possible I am very much fed_up

Haim

Aug 23, 2018

Rude Delivery Man

Sir/Madam,
It's very appreciative that my infinix smart 2 mobile (order ID-OD113163487307126000) was delivered on 23Aug which was before scheduled date. However the delivery Man (SABEER MONDAL with mobile number +919002915415) was very rude and was misbehaving with me and was threatening saying that "I WILL SEE YOU". I don't think he was from Flipkart like reputed company as he had no legal documents with him.

It's my humble request that don't send the guy for my next delivery of items and please take a legal action against him.
pankaj zanke

Not able to fix issue

miny mole ad

Aug 19, 2018

small size matters

Purchased a spinrgtek bonnel 6 inc with tracing IDFMPP0177943452 MATTERS IS NOT GOOD AND SMALL SIZE ITEM IS ALREADY RETURN TO FLIPKART ON 19/08/2018 KINDLY REFUND THE SAME AT THE EARLIEST
Tussh_Ug

Aug 17, 2018

Delivery issue

I have booked Mobile Note 5 pro rose gold, order id - OD113056511070830000 on 08th August. The expected delivery date was 10th August but it is not delivered till 12th too, after several follow-ups, they said it will be delivered till 14th August but not yet deliver to my place..
But the surprising thing is it is showing out for delivery on 14th Aug status..
I mean how it can say out for delivery without even providing any text message & all and there is no details given..

Now again they said It reached in my city..and will be deliver on 20th August..
Which courier service take 5 days to deliver in same city.
That means 12 days to deliver from the date of booking.. ?????

Worst experience from flipkart....

#badservice #flipkart #dissatisfied #customer
flipkard care 9064193115...

Aug 14, 2018

order not received amount already paid

Dear all
Not sell any products at Flipkart market place they provide facke orders debit charges. Flipkart allows hide customers details, customers care executive nave provide satisfactory answer.i starts businesses month of July Flipkart provide 30 orders in this order 13 Oder cancel resoin quality issues. When I received return products packet was not open Flipkart e-kart r pack and send to me.Amzon is best company for business . Never sell products at Flipkart. ...... Flipkart customer care number 9064193115...
Thanks Regards
Maa Apparels and Designers
9953202080

Aug 10, 2018

Facke orders

Dear all
Not sell any products at Flipkart market place they provide facke orders debit charges. Flipkart allows hide customers details, customers care executive nave provide satisfactory answer.i starts businesses month of July Flipkart provide 30 orders in this order 13 Oder cancel resoin quality issues. When I received return products packet was not open Flipkart e-kart r pack and send to me.Amzon is best company for business . Never sell products at Flipkart .
Thanks Regards
Maa Apparels and Designers
9953202080
Shubh0703

Aug 9, 2018

Cancelled my order without notification

I ordered a red mi note 5 pro on 8 august sale i got the messege that my order has been placed by them and my money was also deducted from my account after 2 hours i got a messege from flipkart that my order cancelled by the seller for the bulk order there is some technical issue so we do not have stock and then i had a conversation with there customer care executive but they dont have the satisfactory answer.
Gangireddy B

Aug 7, 2018

Flipkart selling nokia 3310 duplicate mobile

I have ordered in Flipkart Nokia 3310. I got duplicate(made in China) mobile. I got damaged that phone I went to Nokia authorized service center they checked the system they told that is not an original phone. how to believe Flipkart. my order number OD212409830001137000. Flipkart does not respond properly. how to believe online shopping in Flipkart. The seller of Flipkart: AAGAM Enterprises New Delhi.
Gauravamit

Aug 5, 2018

Replacement of mobile phone

I ordered two mi note 5 pro from Flipkart on 18th and 19th July. One phone is working good while other phone display not working properly on its first day use. I requested Flipkart for replacement within 10 days. They told me that a technician will come to your place and solve the issue. The technician have only two solutions,one is reset the phone and one is update your phone. I tried both option but issue was not resolved. Now Flipkart is telling that your issue was resolved by our technician and we won't replace your product. I again called to customer care but he is telling that we won't replace your product and please go to the service centre.
order OD112861869661722000
UB1967

Jul 29, 2018

Faulty and outdated producted

I have ordered 90 cm size VIP Frenchie men brief. But I have been delivered 85 cm size and the product was 3 year old. last time also I had received old second hand pressure cooker. I am loosing faith on Flipkart. Please see this matter and replace this faulty product with the genuine one. My order ID is : OD112914503252107000
kamakhi

Jul 25, 2018

product change issue

change of my order vivoy71
Mobile smart

Jul 20, 2018

Refund and installation charge not paid

I have purchased three lumx 1.5 ton ac all three were received defective from company side replacement was order for same after 25 days I received replacement product in which all procedures like tech visit and all was completed after same I called the person to install ac in which charges was taken again for installment as it was flipkart mistake no wave off was given after this two ac were again sent defective to me after creating refund request my account was blocked by flipkart and i received the mail that all return would be cancelled no one is replying on mail and in meanwhile courier partner picked up the product but no refund is received yet and cc is not replying properly never purchase any product from flipkart never ever.
For further clarification call me on 7567347772
Or drop a mail on [email protected]