Flipkart

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart

Royal panchariya

Nov 23, 2022

Product was missing in package

I ordered one flip-flop from Flipkart. I did not receive slipper in the package. Flipkart is doing rejecting my request not giving my refund check this issue as soon as possible. I also tweet on Twitter there is no satisfying respond. This company is doing fraud with me. Thank you. I am also mentioning my order ID. OD126563801854939000
Royal panchariya

Nov 23, 2022

Product not received in package

Order ID - OD126563801854939000

I ordered one slipper on Flipkart. I did not receive product in the package. Company is rejecting my request again and again check my issue as soon as possible.

Mar 18, 2022

USED PHONE DELIVERED

Namste team,

one phone purchase from Flipkart on 27 Feb 2022 and delivery to me on 4 March 2022 as i check and return my phone 6 march 2022 due to not provided as per website description no sim ejector and screen guard on mobile without warranty card ,also scratches in side pannel ,as well compete hangings problem in phone ,

when I put complain 5 times ,each time rejected without concern me and no single team member is contact me for resolved my issue .

this is really disgusting service by Flipkart even i am member of Flipkart also my account is freeze after i put complain through customer care team for my conce

please team resolved my issue ,as i am from midd class family.

hemant Pungalia
jodhpur
9549190000

USED PHONE DELIVERED USED PHONE DELIVERED USED PHONE DELIVERED

Krishna6557

Jul 13, 2019

flipkart par oder kiya par koi response nahi diya gya mujhe

sir mene online shopping flipkart se mobile shopping kiya jiska pement mene paytm se turant kar diya par mujhe koi shopping id nahi di gai na hi koi flipkart se msg aaya so aap se nivedan h ki flipkart online shopping ki jach kar mujhe justice dilaye

flipkart par oder kiya par koi response nahi diya gya mujhe

Kanishk808

May 20, 2019

Did not call and reject my parcel

Delivery boy did not call me nd reject my parcel very poor service FMPC0510078827
rahul2321

Aug 23, 2017

bill issue

sir , i have order iphone 6s on 10/09/2016 imei number358572072790559
and on that day i had recived call on 9166910548 but i don t known email id order placedone
but i need invoice bill to file fir as my iphone has been stolen so please help me
goyalpankaj20

Apr 12, 2017

Defact LED was delivered now refused to take back from flipkart

I have ordered a TV from flipkart., Flipkart has delivered that product in 4 days. there was defact in that product so I raised a replacement request. Flipkart responded that a technician will come. so technician came and after that till one week nothing has been done. When I called customer care then they are telling that that technician has not been updated the report of my TV. Now after 4 days there was a small get together is at my hoke. So I need a working TV on that that. So I told to flipkart care that I want to return that TV So I got reply like " YOU CAN NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT YOU HAVE TO WAIT AT ANY COST". I have paid all money in advance and what is my fault in that if there technician is not updating the reports. Can anyone suggest that What Can I do.

Order id : OD108841372373204000
return request : 1020886562769980530
Girish Maheshwari

Aug 16, 2016

Very bad courier services

Flipkart is not taking any responsibility for their courier partner mistake, I placed an order and courier person didn’t handover to me without any reason and informed that customer refuse to accept which is totally false. I kept writing and following flilkart for more than 5 days for this issue and nothing they resolved. I had loss of time and money in re order same items as price of product has been changes . I was expecting that flipkart will provide me that item in same price to correct their end mistake but they didn’t and totally refused. I am really very disappointed and give minus marking to FLIPKART. In the other hand AMAZON is far far better in this way.
ssurendra singh

Aug 8, 2015

Not provide product according to customer needed

Sir ,
I purchased a Samsung led 24 inch. Before I purchase this product I contact Flipkart executive information about this product but I have problem for that I can't connect led for personal computer. Flipkart executive said me that you can connect your PC this product than I can't my PC. Flipkart company was not return this product. Kindly please solve my problem.

Not provide product according to customer needed