Flipkart

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart

Sheambala

Jun 3, 2021

Order booked by someone

Today some body booked any order from Flipkart and the amount debited from my account ......cancel the order immediately. Transaction number reflecting in my Account ############ and 06031002034
Mayank8501

Nov 8, 2019

Refend issue

I orderd woodland shoes 3774 rs on flipkart and saler or flipkat send me a water bottle instead of shoes. I raise return 4 times but they reject my return request 4 times . Now they block my flipkart account. Please help me
My number is 9466688255 & 8295818173

Refend issue Refend issue Refend issue Refend issue

Mayank8501

Nov 8, 2019

Refend issue

I orderd woodland shoes on flipkart and saler or flipkat send me a water bottle instead of shoes. I raise return 4 times but they reject my return request 4 times . Now they block my flipkart account. Please help me
My number is 9466688255 & 8295818173

Navket1

Sep 17, 2016

Order Cancelled

I have ordered on flipkart and my order number was OD507093816166016000. I have paid the amount of that product at the time of ordering it. But after some hours flipkart cancelled my order by saying item is not available. But when i have cheked on flipkart it was found that item is avaialble but at higher price. This is totally wrong. I should be delivered with the item for which i have paid if the item is available.
Brajeshtiwari78

Jan 31, 2016

Cancel product Amount Not Refund

Dear sir,/Madami m Brajesh Kumar Tiwari from Ambala (india). Last Aug-15 moth i was purchase a Moto g OD no-OD0036834209448535001 Date of Purchase 17aug- 15 through Credit Cards & Cancle Product. But My Amount is not Received till date in my Credit Cards.some days before open flip kart So See Amount Rs.12999/ in wallet. than i was calling customer Care dated on 17.01.16 she was lock a Request id IN1601171432220917033 & she was promise to me Under 48 hours Your Amount will be credit in your Credit Card. But Today I Was again Call to CC Vaishali Revived My Call & Say to me Your Request under process. After I told to vaishali than i told to vaishali for Call Forward to your Senior Moisin. Mr. Moise not positive Response. I am Paying every month Interest to Credit Crads from August-15.. and I found that flip kart online shopping is fraud shopping. So please Response My Complain.

My contact no. 8813900622