flyrobe

Consumer complaints and reviews about flyrobe

mandeep20

May 16, 2019

Lost my Outfit

My outfitwas given to FLYROBE to list for rent on their webstie (https://flyrobe.com). Since January'19, my outfit is showing as "STUCK". I am unable to get a resolution from FLYROBE team since 5 month now. FLYROBE team is making false promises to resolve the issue but not responding for a month and even after that i get a response that they are working with their logistics team.
Pragya Singh1

Apr 18, 2019

Lost my outfits

Flyrobe you guys are ridiculous. I am trying to reach you guys since last week to get my legengas back, but the reply i got just shattered me. They are saying my lehengas are already gin back to me but i have received no calls, no mails and neither my lehengas. Are you guys trying to tell me that you delivered my lehenga to some unknown person without my knowlegde. What an irresponsible attitude? I want my lehengas back... Never going to trust flyrobe with my outfits again
dhsharma

Apr 13, 2019

Security amount not refunded

It has been more than 45 days since I returned my outfit but still they are not refunding my security amount. Each time I call them they give a new date to me. I am fed up following up with them. Now they have even stopped replying to my emails.

There service is horrible. I am seriously disappointed and I will never recommend it to anyone.

Order Id: MDR142841C1
Snehlata sharma

Mar 13, 2019

Maths

in Maths paper set 3 was very tough as compared to set 1 & 2. Set 1 & 2 have direct NCERT questions & set 3 has tricky questions & this time questions were changed it we should not be done only serial number must be charged because of this children losses confidence so I request for # lineint checking or Grace Marks.
Aashish Jain 999

Mar 13, 2019

Refund not given since the past 2 months

My case is similar. Poorest service quality and poorest outfit conditions and on top of all, cheater practices of not refunding the amount of security deposit held from customers EVEN AFTER ADMITTING THROUGH SMS that REFUND IS DUE TO BE GIVEN TO THE CUSTOMER.

Big time FRAUDSTERS and CROOKS. Friends be aware from this cheater company. THEY ARE big-time ROBBERS!!!

MY ORDER ID MJR155776 dated 17.01.2019.
Archana Dwivedi

Feb 13, 2019

Payment pending

I have curated my outfit to flyrobe. They have not released the payment for last 3 months.Curators contact no doesnt connect and they dont respond to emails.Everytime I call they say they have forwarded the complain to concerned team.I have been continuously calling for last 2 months around.

Flyrobe

I have curated one gown to Flyrobe..it has booked many times by customer..they dont release the payment..it has been 2 months since they have not credited my money..customer care for curators doesn’t respond on email..i have also contacted customer care for same..they they say that they will connect with concerned team..but they dont reply to emails and they dont have any cistomer care number

They dont release payment

Curated outfit payment

I have curated one gown to Flyrobe..it has been booked many times by customer..they dont release the payment..it has been 2 months since they have not credited my money..customer care for curators doesn’t respond on email..i have also contacted customer care for same..they they say that they will connect with concerned team..but they dont reply to emails and they dont have any customer care number
Tushar009

Nov 19, 2018

Not Trust Worthy and Careless Comapny

My friend booked her weeding dress on 1st Sep 2018 @flyrobe Munbai location for her wedding in Dec 2018, yesterday on 18th Nov 2018 flyrobe people called and said that they wont be able to deliver the dress as they are facing some issues at there end for the shortage or something and they are being so rude while saying that we are informing you 20 days prior your wedding that your selected dress is not available now, is this some kind of Joke to you? this very unprofessional behavior from the team,I recommend to all people do not go for this option to rent your wedding dress these are very careless people they will for sure ruin your best day of your life
Vishal S Salunkhe

Jan 11, 2018

Late delivery

I m sending this email to bring biggest mistake to your notice. I had booked the outfit at santacruz store on 29th Oct 2017 made full payment online. My outfit was suppose to be delivered on 27th Nov 2017 as my wedding date was 28th nov.

Before that I called up your team for the measurements and fitting expert visit number of times, neither I received any response nor notification regarding the same. Nobody bothered to take care of pending orders. I did not even got the message that your product will be delayed or so..On 27th night somehow I reached to your customer care team to check why the outfit was not delivered, he could only promise me "our concerned team will get in touch with you".

Your delivery boy called me up on 28th Nov at 2pm. to deliver the outfit by that time my wedding ceremony was over. What I was going to do by accepting the product. It was such a pathetic experience with Flyrobe. Just by looking at the advertisement I was under impression it's the best company to go with for someone's special day but trust me you guys spoiled my day.

I waited until 10pm in the night on 27th nov, tried to connect via facebook as well, however no response. In an emergency I had to rush to nearest store and bought new outfit which was not of my choice of course, but that was the last resort I left with.

Why have you guys opened up the company if you're not able to provide the service? Can you tell me the reason for this lethargic approach. I would literally malign your company's name for this cause. Immediately refund my money and I want the compensation too for the cost I bared. I spent INR 8000 due to your substandard service.
Vishal S Salunkhe

Jan 11, 2018

Late Delivery -Order id MMR085215

I am writing this thread to bring biggest mistake to your notice. I had booked the outfit at santacruz store on 29th Oct 2017 made full payment online. My outfit was suppose to be delivered on 27th Nov 2017 as my wedding date was 28th nov.

If you guys really care for your business and customers, do give me call on 9870419607 to discuss.
Order id MMR085215

Vishal Salunkhe
Himaniiiiiiii

Dec 19, 2017

Security refund

After reading so many negative reviews regarding security refund, i feel like i should have read this way before ordering the dress. Didnt get my refund of 3000 bucks and whenever i make a call to them i give me some other day's time that i will get refund on monday and when i dont receive it then and make a call to them, they say wait for 2 days. U will get your amount back. Wedding season is going on thats why this problem is arising and many other execuses. They are cheats and i am going to file a complaint against them for sure.

This website should be shut down completely! Even abusing them isnt enough!

Looser FLYROBE!!!!
Rondlareddu

Nov 28, 2017

Worst customer service and the worst coordination

Don't ever order from this site. You never know you will receive it or not. Don't pay amount before deliver. Better go for cash on delivery if you don't have any other option for attire.i have ordered an attire for my cousin's wedding worth of 3k They supposed to delivery on a date but they didn't deliver on that day.so, I waited on that day n also next day as I ordered two days prior to my event. when I called on date of delivery customer service didn't respond at all next day I was on call with them for 1 hour each time for three times to find out that my delivery shipment is not traceable. They say they can't deliver at all.no guarantee for delivery that too few hours before my event. I was in full confusion. no idea what to do n all. I had to visit ethinic store n bought one for 10k. I should have done this much before. These guys are still not refunded my money n they are simply reluctant to respond to me also. wonderful worst exp with a online service ever. If you feel bore n want to b on call with customer care service for nothing. Order here n enjoy.
Jitin Johnson

Nov 21, 2017

Delivery not done on time and no refunds

I ordered for the product on 28th October. Delivery was expected to be on 2nd November. Product was delivered a day later. I returned the product immediately as it was of no use to me the next day. I received an acknowledgement for refund on 10th November but still no refunds have been credited to my account.

Very poor service....called the customer care multiple times but even they do not have any clue abt the refund.....most of the time customer care is busy.....

Recommend not to use this site. Fraudulent services
Minalverma

Nov 10, 2017

Delivery failure

Pathetic service by flyrobe , this was my very first & last experience with them as for sure I am never gonna book anything through them, for sure they are fake & truest unprofessional people.I ordered my dress & was hoping to get that before event date & last minute they are telling me that they will not be able to deliver my dress.When I asked them for justification the customer care person failed to answer me & was quiet. I called them more then 100 times & they didn’t answer my call, this is so frustrating.What kind of services are they providing ,this was my worst experience & never gonna depend on such crap sites. I want to file a case against this company the way they are fooling people by taking money in advance.
shweta21

Nov 7, 2017

didnt recieved my refund worst service

i have booked a dress and returned it on time but i have asked them to send the refund they are not returning back my money now..its been 20 days but still not got the refund of 2500₹ ..even the customer care people are not aware why there is a delay in this process they just say it will be returned positively by tomorrow but didnt recieved i am going to take strict action now.
Sim K

Oct 30, 2017

Annoying pickup calls and harassment

By far the worse company I've ever dealt with, no level of professionalism or coordination DO NoT Rent Here!! They've called me 30 days In a row to pick up and item that has already been picked up!! This company is crazy they have no back log of consumer pickups and they literally harass you for the pick up receipt again and again!!! No talks about returning a deposit ever!! Always saying okay we will look into it and never actually look into it!!! HUGE MISTAKE!!!! Don't rent from them unless you love daily phone cals and enjoy being harassed, they don't care they will call you at any time for anything !!!!! HORRIBLE!
sharma37

Oct 23, 2017

Not Recieved My Security Deposit - Flyrobe

Flyrobe is not returning my security deposit of INR 6399/-. They even stopped picking up the phone. My order ID is MGR079758
I thought it was a reputed brand but they are behaving like thugs. I went to to consumer forum of Noida district today. They will be sending the summon to Flyrobe. #Flyrobe #FLYROB
sudeshkothari

Sep 28, 2017

Worst Experience - Pathetic Service

Flyrobe has a pathetic service and good for nothing. I ordered and Indo western with flyrobe a month back and a day before delivery they notify me that your delivery got cancelled as our courier boy cant find your address. If they are not able to find my house I expect them to call and ask for guidance but no one contacted me and notified me that they are facing problem to find my address. I live at a very reputed place and very easy to find but somehow they can't find it I believe they have hired blind courier boys. WORST EXCUSE. I have to attend a wedding now and I am left with Nothing.

Please friends don't use them otherwise you will be in the same position as I am.
hitsss

Jul 13, 2017

Worst people to deal with

I had placed my first order bearing order number MMR 065756, with them on 22 april' 2017 for a two pc raymond suit on a rental period for 4 days. I was suppose to receive the suit delivery on 25th april'17. Since nobody turned up till 25th, i called their help line number regarding status of my rented suit, i was given assurance that it will be delivered by 26th evening anyhow. Even on 26th evening, nobody turned up from flyrobe, i called the helpline number but nobody answered the call. Now on 27th april'17, wedding day of my cousin, i again called the helpline number, again i was given assurance of the delivery deadline by 5 pm. Again nobody turned up and they never bothered to call me about the status of my order. I had to attain my cousins wedding in simple formal attire.
These people are not fit to do any business, lack ethical responsibility, no follow up of order. Small startup like these cannot ever flourish.

I suggest everyone dont get fooled by these peoples.
ayannaz

Jun 13, 2017

refund

this is in regards to refund of order ID MDR065411
THE REFUND AMOUNT IS 3999
I HAVE CALLED 100 TIMES AND EVERY TIME THEY MAKE FALSE PROMISES AND THE TRUTH IS I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT

THE FAMOUS Agents I spoken to is janwi and musthaq
my name is ayan and phone number is 8470920094
Deepika11101

Jun 4, 2017

extremely poor service

i did booking from flyrobe for my shoot to see services, as promised before the order tailor came and took measurements. however, when the order was delivered it not at all as per size... i had huge loss as shoot got cancelled because of this. FLYROBE can never be trusted and should refund my amount. we will not recommend flyrobe to anyone.

Name : Deepika
contact number - 7838544406
date of booking : 10th April 2017
Padmaja Mohanty

Feb 6, 2017

Request for refund of non generated orders

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that I tried ordering a dress from your website on 03-02-2017 and made the payment for order twice but there was no order generated. I called on the customer care number provided in the app but there was no response, the call was put on hold for around half an hour.

Please refund both the debits that happened:

An amount of Rs 299.00 which was debited by my account no. SB01071765 of Corporation bank, Fort Branch, Mumbai, Debit Reference no 00220170203076176261.
An amount of Rs 299.00 which was debited by my account no. SB01071765 of Corporation bank, Fort Branch, Mumbai, Debit Reference no 00220170203076214778.

Padmaja Mohanty
+917021452112
Mumbai
neel parekh

Dec 31, 2016

Dint got security deposit

Worst service, dint got my security deposit even after 15 days , they want a proof of cash payment , call center asking their delievery guy that he took payment or not , jaise ki bina payment that guy was gonna handover me the parcel .DUMB people T flyRObe.
Worst , lost trust and never ever gonna use it.
Order id - MMR042979

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...