ford ecosport titanium 1.5

Consumer complaints and reviews about ford ecosport titanium 1.5

pankajrana215

Jul 7, 2020

they are not covering damaged part in warranty

I have bought this Ford Ecosport thunder petrol in November 2019. It has been only a little above 7 months and my car is well insured (insurance issued by the company) and under full company warranty.
Last week a solid check engine light appeared on the instrument cluster (With ABS and Traction control check lights) so I went to Dwarka Ford's authorized service center, Delhi for the checkup, where they told me that the O2 sensor wire and the ABS sensoe wire are damaged may be chewed by the rat or something. And they said It won't be covered in either warranty or insurance. So I paid 5700 rupees for the said two parts replacement.
But the next day when I reached the service center to pick my car, the check engine light was still on (the other two went off), so they checked the car again and didn't find the immediate solution so i left the car again. Nest day they called and tell me that they will change the other O2 sensor too and it will be covered in the warranty. But again the next 4th day they informed me that even after replacing the O2 sensor the check engine light did not go away.
Then they said there is a fault in the PCM and it won't be covered in warranty and when I asked why not, they said bcz it might be damaged due to the faulty O2 sensor. This part's cost is more than 15000 INR and now they are insisting me to pay the amount even I have all the necessary documents and warranty both issued by the same dealership.
So either Ford Dealership (Dwarka Ford Delhi) is looting me or its the Ford company itself which is not issuing proper safety even when we paid for it, Also their parts are way costly than the competitive brands.

This is my first experience with ford and it is so bad that I will think thousands of times before trusting Ford again and before referring them to others. And I will definitely sue the company for this and will raise the issue in consumer court.

If U have a solution. Please contact me on 8882226435 or [email protected]