Fortune park vacation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fortune park vacation

Dharmendra1977

Nov 25, 2022

No service, No Refund, No Cancellation of Membership

While selling membership they give you promise to provide 4 or 5 star hotels within India and abroad. By making such lucrative promises they sell me a membership plan in Rupee 1.5 Lakh in 2021.
What is the modus operandi of their fraud? They make a good arrangement for your first trip, and ask to customer to give them good review in Google Review page. First trip onward they treat you like a beggar, no response, no service, no booking and no refund.
In my case, during my first trip for Agra I got awesome customer support, they made a booking in a five star hotel (Radisson Blu). But during my second trip they provided me a non star hotel in Manali. It was just like a Dharmshala. They had pathetic service, untidy and unhygienic room, worst breakfast. I raised a complaint to Fortune Park vacation, asked them to cancel my membership and refund my money, but they promised me a good service for future orders.
In the month of July, I asked them to make a booking for our Kerala trip planned for end of December, but they replied to reach out in October for December's booking. I reached out them in the beginning of October, to my surprise, they replied 'NO PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE' for the said dates. Then I asked to book hotel in Sri Lanka, they refused, then I requested to book either in Sikkim or Amritsar but got same stereotype reply. After getting frustrated, I asked them to refund my money if they can't provide service, BUT again they said "We Don't Refund Money in any circumstances".

It's painful, now I have no choice but to move to consumer forum to get my money back from these cheaters.
Please stay away from Fortune Park vacation.

A disappointed customer