fraud consultancy

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about fraud consultancy

Jaison Peter

Feb 22, 2021

Falcon riserz cheating money

Falcon Riserz consultancy. In my bad time I'm visited with my friend on October 2018, they told me many things about Poland job nature and process. After that So many times they call me to pay the amount 25,000 to start the process.

On that time, I have only 30,000 then I don’t have 4 lakhs to pay for full process so that I said after getting work permit and visa I will pay the full amount.

Many things they were said about the salary, job assurance, TRC of Poland country, work permit, but they don’t say about the visa process of Poland embassy clearly. They told have to pay for Work permit and TRC process and 100% job assurance they given, then I take loan for this job, they said not an issue you can earn more in Poland, weekly 5 days only work in a company, Saturday & Sunday you can earn in part time.

So that I tried in private sector loan by giving own house documents step by step I get money from private sector for 5% interest on trusting only Mr. Ram & Miss. Priya

1st payment 25,000 on 28/11/2018 and I signed the agreement copy in that within 3 to 6 months processing of visas

2nd payment 1,50,000 on 03.12.2018 and they get my passport for work permit process.

Then they told me to pay for appointment booking 50,000.

3rd payment 50,000 on 01.06.2021. And they give Appointment booking person number and I speak with him, he told 30,000 only for appointment and I told to Mr. Ram balance 20,000 will be given, for that 5 to 6 times I went to falcon riserz singanallur office at last they given 20,000 in Coral Castle, Avinashi Road peelamedu office before the day of embassy interview in Mumbai.

4th payment 1,75,000 0n 15/07/2019 and so many times asking for work permit and visa. At last July month 2019 he told work permit has come.

For a visa interview. My father and me went to Mumbai Poland embassy on 30.09.2019 they checked my Demand Draft, Dummy flight ticket, Insurance, Passport, Work permit, Experience certificate and Education certificates, Appointment booking everything. In Embassy they told appointment is fake booking and they told me to move. I called Mr. Ram and Priya said everything. They told to come back Coimbatore. Here again they call me in office 2nd time have to apply

In 2020 they get a stamp paper and get sign from me and registrar of my given amount. For 2nd time rules are changed so they told to get MEA attestation for certificates, and also PCC for that 12,000-expenditure taken in February 2020 till now 2021, I’m waiting and paying interest for the money in private sector. What I’m earning in private company in Coimbatore 90% is only for paying interest.

Now they are not picking my call. They appointed the assistance in falcon riserz, he will say same thing because of COVID-19 issue we can’t do anything same words repeatedly till now he was saying

(Totally 3.3 lakhs in falcon riserz, 25,000 expenditure for Demand draft, Dummy flight ticket, Insurance, all were taken by knowing the person of Ram and Priya and again in February 2020 MEA attestation and PCC 12,000 expenditure) Then I paid about 2.75 lakhs for interest in private loan sector till now I’m paying the loan.

Dear Brothers and sisters Be aware!!!

I’m in a big problem for paying loan, If I’m not paying loan, Amount given party will take our own house….

Mr. Ram & Miss. Priya in falcon riserz only spoiled my time, life and career. They don't have conscience…

They easily taken my google review from public only i can see my review. others can't see it. All fake reviews are given by them.

For details [email protected]
Jaison,
Coimbatore
kavi2456

Feb 10, 2021

fraud consultant

there are many fraud job consultants in Delhi. I have given many interviews in different places in Delhi. Every time they asked me for money in form of security deposit, consultancy fee , training fee and police verification.
This is ridicules , we people completed our graduation and after then we think of earning some money . But due to these frauds we got disappointed every time. We have not any other options. Neither we get government jobs due to delaying results nor getting private jobs because of these frauds. What should we do then?
in India right now there is no hope for me to get any job in any sector.
I think there is no solution of it. Still, i mention a few places and no from where i got fraud calls regarding jobs.
Viraj=9773624608 from Jhandewalan
Richa=8384011766 from Bharakhamba road.,Karol bagh.
Sapnat

Dec 7, 2020

Fake consultancy

Digivision services is fake consultancy.
A group of girls running in Rohini sector-8.
Manoj_Baghel

Sep 4, 2020

offer me mahindra superviser job

sir , muje ek hr ki call aati hai 30/08/2020 ko . kaafi time se SMS aare the . like. congratulation you are selected in mahindra at supervisor post
and she tell me first give me 2500 rupess for police verification and i send a offer letter to you. i have receive a offer letter 01/09/2020 . and my interview has complete 02/09/2020 . she tell me you have a one call for your verification by mahindra department .i receive a call for verification 03/09/2020 and she tell me you have complete your tranning in mahindra in seven days but one condition .company is giving a laptop and mobile for trannig period you send a security fess for laptop and mobile 18990 . but maine vo payment nhi karayi lekin muje jis official job site ke naam pr ye log SMS kr rhe the mai kai din se unse contect krna cha rha tha mera unse contect ho gya dATE 04/09/2020 ko to vo job site ke helpline pe muje bola gya ki kisi consultancy ne aapke sath fraud kr diya hai . inhone muje bola ki agr koi real hote to aapko real
. aap FIR kr dijiye shaayd aapke 2500 rupey vaapis mil jaaye .mai un sb logo ki detail deta hoo .

Vo HR jiski mere paas call aa rhi thi - mobile No.- 7303631301 on only morning 10.00 to 5.00 pm
Whatsapp number -9910437353
Mail id - [email protected]

jisne mera interview liya uska mobile no. 9311240753

verification call aayi uska number -9319925794
Rogangar Mohd Adnan Shamsher ali

Jul 26, 2020

Fraud job consultant

Sir mene ek job ke liye phone kiya tha uhone bola Thursday ko interview ke liye aao mene interview bhi de diya waha jaake unhone mere se 1500rs charge liye security fees free kaha ki apka ko 26 july 2020 ko training milegi par jo muje training dene waala tha usne bhi mere se 2000 training fees maangi thi par mene nhi diya interview ke liye me boriwali west dattani trade center ke waha gya tha aur yehi same case mera bade bhai ke saath bhi huwa he unhone mera 1500 wapis kiya he
Sarath3628

Jun 25, 2020

Fraud job agency in coimbatore

Lp career solution coimbatore
LP CAREER SOLUTION!!! In my experience they given me fake promises,
i will submit the check on time which you have given me few months back, the amount i have given to you for work visa lp carrier solution break all the promise for me and as per my knowledge around 12 my friends also facing the same issue from LP CAREER , almost 8 months they make me to wait provide visa but nothing happened not even workpermit also they did not provided beause of this reson i demand my money back, at that time through call mr.bharathi threatening me finally make me to beg this agency for my money back and last they have given check dated 2 months later for the same refund and make me to write myself a note like if i post anything againist Lp career then legaly they will move againist me, now am not trusting this LP CAREER SOLUTION
Vijaysinghh930

May 7, 2020

Part time job from home

Form filling job from home and Get Uid . If you does not give uid then they tell you have to paid money or case in court ( reason - say
interested only) at the time of covid 19 pendamic
Fraud no : 9574755259
Kartik786

Jan 11, 2020

Fake consultancy call for hdfc bank job

Sir mujhe ek call aya amandeep k name se 079018 03592 ye mobile no. Ha or usne muje convenes kiya hdfc me back executive ki job k liye. Mujhe interview k liye bulya gya iss sms se:-
Documentation Department Chandigarh Madhya Marg gali no. 156/162 2nd floor Near SINDHI Sweet Sector 8c. Documents
Two passports size photos, AADHAR CARD Copy, Last Qualifications Certificates.
1 lady 1 girl 1 call wala person totatl 3 log
Hdfc ki bardi + subscription charge = 1200+300 =1500
Perfect carrier solutions company 070877 72217 unka no.
Unhon ne kha tumhari job lg gyi h to tumhein email aayega jb job conform ho jaayegi . pr na mujhe fir call aayi na msg.
To sir agar ho ske to paise recover krwa dijiyega nhin to koi strict action lijiyega taaki kisi k saath aisa na ho.
Ye sb date 10/01/2020 tk huaa.
Now date :- 11/01/2020
My name :- kartik sharma
My no. :- 9736209491
Muskan_Si

Nov 4, 2019

Fraud abroad consultants

We sent 5000/- for registration for admission for mbbs abroad to Ukraine education/education abroad/ rus education consultant . But we didn't submitted documents, photos, passport or anything with them. Rus Education is not good consultants. They will tell you emotional stories regarding their personal life and attract you to their consultancy. They are not official representative then also they will tell you they are official representative of Ukraine medical university. They will tell you to pay 5000 as registration fee which is refundable. But then we dont want to take admission to Mbbs abroad coz of budget going over 30 lakh so we cancelled. So now they are ignoring us to give our money back. Telling us that they sent money to university. But how can university give admission without passport and visa. They gave us fake letter saying that is admission letter. Worst experience with them. Their representative are worst. All are frauds. no one should go through these type of consultants. Not only me but also all who cancelled admission.. They didnt gave their money also.
fraud consultancy in delhi. Thieves. Now they are telling reasons like there are some rules and all rubbish things. Initially they told us 5000/- is refundable so we paid but now they are ignoring us.
Tell them to refund 5000/- registration fee of all students who cancelled admission this year for mbbs Ukraine.

Address-3rd Floor, 8 Square, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313

Website-www.ukraineeducation.org

No. -+91-9599702863
Neha sotwal

Oct 19, 2019

Complaint about home based job giver idea employees

Dear sir/madam,
I am neha sotwal writing to you in respect of a matter concerning your employee.Somedays before i applied for a home based job on quicker so one of your employee name Gautam whose employee code is IDA 200755 contacted me. He explained about work and then told me to pay 2000 rupees and afterwards i will receive pdf of customer KYC forms etc. After two days he called me and i said him that i don't want to do this work now he started abusing me with motherbased abusing words which i can't write here. Furthermore he messeged me and said that i am a prostitute. This type of attitude from a reputed company's employee is unbelievable.My humble request to you please take a strict action against this person so that no one could think to spoil your company's name.
Hope you will take a Prompt action against him. I will wait for your response to my complaint.
Neha
vinodkumarcleme

Oct 16, 2019

Complaint againt CN immigration cosultancy for flase and wrong information

I am writing this letter to complaint against CN Immigartion services Pvt Ltd. One of the consultant PREMA called me almost 3 months ago and said we offering jobs in abroad for that you just attend interview from canada government, for this interview you want to pay Rs.3350, then I paid, next day they arranged interview and said you selected and given some links in mail. I checked that links but it not opening then said for this you should complete document verification for JOB and VISA , for that you want to pay Rs. 94400. Then they send legal agreement and processing please sign it, then i didn,t understand and asked what is it, she said it for VISA processing and asked her, here return as no refund, then she said it only for job searching people, you already got job selected in canada interview, okay then signed and sent them. then she said firstly you verify education credentials by WES and want to take IELTS Test. I asked why you not told before this. she said your job is already confirmed, it is just mandatory simple test.

Then she transferred my case to SARU ( documention verfication Head), she said first apply WES and pay WES fee, I beleived and done and she applied WES with my education credentials on my behalf and I asked why you, I can do it myself she said it is rule we only do it and we also inform the status. WES done and she told take IELTS then I taken I got 6 Band. She said 6 Band is very poor, we unable to process. for processing as per agreement you should take test IELTS again and you should get 8 Band (or) Pay Rs.59000 for appling other privisions in canada. I said I unable to pay extra amount, please process through my low ielts band she said we will not process, if process it rejected. I said okay process if rejected also I happy, they not agreed my terms ( Becausre It rejected as per terms they want to pay 30% in paid amount). Then I said I will not stay with your consultancy, kindly refund my amount. they said as per agreement you will not get anything that is zero.

Then I asked her,

Why you taken money before, If your job( VISA Processing )started after WES
and IELTS??

Why interview done before? Why they said you selected ?

Why you and Your organization not informed about any IELTS Before? why not informed that you get IELTS Score 8 band only you eligible? Why not this not included in agreement?

Why your consultant PREMA made flase and wrong commitments?

for all above question she said check agreement and PREMA is in medical leave and after that she said PREMA left the job..

I asked please refund, upto now your organization not supported anything because your job stated after IELTS. she just said check agreement.

Hence I requesting goverment, please contact with this consultancy and help me in getting my amount back and also punish them for cheating people with wrong and flase commitments.

CONSULTANCY DETAILS:
C N IMMIGRATION SERVICES PVT LTD
Tel : +91 7042272283, 011-41654487

Email id – [email protected]

Web: http://cnimmigrationservices.com

Corporate Office: 305 Deenar Bhawan, Building No-44, Nehru Place-110019, New Delhi

CONSULTANT NAME: PREMA ( PH:7042197753 )

VISA HEAD NAME: SARU (PH:7042272283)

Attached legal agreement.

If you required any details furthere, please call me on anytime.

PLEASE HELP

Gopaldas Vinod Kumar

Ph: +91 9493201322
SMYTA

Oct 12, 2019

Fake Consulting Agent

Hello Sir,
I want to complain about Mr.Rishabh Sing who is consulting agent in Techgemini Swargate Pune. On 9th August 2019 I have registered with this consultancy for getting job in teaching field. Its more dan 2 months but they are not giving job & Rishabh is saying he will refund my money but he is ignoring my call. He is not refunding my 2000 rs. Please help me out what should I do now ? Here,are contact details of him Rishabh Sing- 9545160673 & 9309515547
Mohammed Faheem P

Oct 7, 2019

My name is Mohammed Faheem
I have received a call regarding job opening in August last week.
, they said that i would receive a telephonic interview call and if I am selected in that interview then I would be appointed as the supervisor , salary 19,500 take away excluding allowances. They said me to pay ₹1480 after the interview call for registration and uniform, after five or six days, they called me once more said to pay ₹5800 for laptop and mobile security, on 10th September I will recive the courier containing laptop,mobile ,uniform and said that from 12th of September my training will start and I can join the company within 7 days after the training is completed, shared me the trainer's mobile number. When I called the trainer he asked me to pay ₹10400 for opening new bank account from the company. On 12 sept when I didn't receive the courier I called him then he again asked me to pay ₹12,400 for apple laptop as there was some issues going with the dell laptop and said me that my training date will be 22nd sept and courier will be received by 20th sept. Then again after 1week again he called and said me that my police verification has been cancelled so I have to pay ₹11, 500 for new verification and training accommodation. After all this when I asked about the refund he said me that the money which you have paid till now will be refunded to my account on the first day of training. So finally it was 20th when my courier should have received but it didn't. Then I called him and asked what the hell is going on till I haven't received my courier then he said, you haven't received your courier just because I have to pay ₹11, 100 for health insurance along with that ₹7, 800 for the training fee and told that courier Will be received by 28th sept and my training will begin from 30th sept. Then on 30th when I again called him to ask about my courier as it was received, he told me that it will be received by 3rd October. And today it's 3rd oct but again I didn't received my courier and when I called him today around 3pm he asked me to pay ₹3000 for GST.
All total money paid-₹60, 480
Now when am asking for refund they are asking me to pay 6000 otherwise they won't refund me
Ridiculous people seriously
anam786457

Sep 28, 2019

fraud consultancy

It happened with me in the month of august. I was badly in need of a job back then. For getting job calls, I registered myself in various websites such as quickr, naukri, monstr etc. Once a man contacted me saying that he was calling from airtel company an asked whether i would like to do work in call centre. As I was needing it , I accepted an asked that if their is any security caution (if the companies are fraud they always ask for money). He denied an said that their is no caution money and asked me to visit the office for an interview. But when I reached the office , they asked for 2000/- for their various devices that they said they will give during work and will refund in first month's salary. So I gave them the money because I thought that they were not fraud. But they gave me a slip on which was written GLOBAL VISION ENTERPRISES. Then I came to know that they were not any company but just a consultancy. And now it has been 2 months but they haven't offered any job nor giving back my money. And all their phone numbers are not responding. I want my money back but I don't know how. Please help me.

Sep 4, 2019

Fake online consultants

My brother got phone call from a recruiter of shine. Com. Phone number is838517785 She offered a job for kotak mahindra bank in jalandhar. She charged 1500 as registration fess And further changed 2800 rupees as processing charged . I made paytm payment on 9821365618 . Now she switched off her phone and gave no response. Please help me. Please help me to bring my Money back.
fraudcalljob

Sep 3, 2019

Fraud Job offer (Fraud Consultancy)

Naukri2recruitment ye ek fraud consultancy hai or isne muze 12 july 2019 ko 11.00am ko 7217338475 ye no. se call aaya tha job regarding or mere se AXIS Bank Ac name:- Kavya Enterprises Ac no: - 918020027865950 Ifsc code:- UTIB0002677 Amount:- 1800/- fees liye, or bataya gaya ki ye 1800rs paid karne ke baad kuch bhi paise nahi lagenge.or 3 years me job na lage toh 1800rs vapas milenge or aap vapas mangoge toh bhi vapas milenge. but inhone baad me mere se 5200rs ki mang ki. maine nahi diya toh mere contact no. block kiye gaye. inki puri recording mere pass hai.
Shobha Annamalai

Aug 5, 2019

Fake Consultancy

My daughter has completed B.E. ECE and she is in search of Job and applied for an Airlines job on Saturday and sent all the documents to one of the HR Ms. Ankush sharma containing mail id : [email protected], my daughter received a call from the same person today morning and told that my daughter resume has been shortlisted and to pay Rs. 2000/- immediately and do online exam and tomorrow will be telephonic round. As she dont have money right now she refused to pay and told she is not interested and see later. For that the HR has sent message to my daughter that "Right now i will cancel your profile and complaint on your document through CBI and also ben your document for 5 yrs & also block listed u for life time and you will never apply again in this industry".
What type of this messages do any good company do this. Please take appropriate action against this company and that girl name is Ms. ANkush Sharma
Mbl: 7428122094
khankamran1

Aug 4, 2019

MESSRS ROSE Fake Agent

I have cheated by the agent whos name Mohammad he offer me a job in fujairah and send me visa and reliance insurance copy and ask me money for ticket. Once I give for medical second for his agent fees third company ask me for visa fee fourth company ask me for resident fee total I gave 70000 INR to his agent. His account in Krur Viyas Bank and South Indian Bank.
Kindly find the attachment of bank transfer.
Kindly do needful action against his agent. Detail of agent here below.

Agent Name : Mohammed
Agent Agency Name: AL ROSE TOURS AND TRAVELS
Agent Licence no : Govt of India reg no :-B-06111/ORI/PER/1000+/5/21121/2003
Agent Address: Al rahman building K I I T University, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
Agent Mobile number : +917036951846
Agent Both Bank Account Details: 1). MESSRS ROSE ################ KARUR VYSA BANK, IFSC CODE KVBL0004882
2). ROSE ################ SOUTH INDIAN BANK IFSC CODE SIBL 0000693
Company Name: Avon Center, Fujairah
prabhat8559

Aug 4, 2019

Fake consultancy

i meet befor some times in july 2019 year a consultacy and consultacy name is jinzai consultacy service. consultacy person told me interview process and he told me, you paid me 10 percent salary of 18000 so i paid before the interview 1800 rupees about of 18k salary of 10 percent.And i asked consultacy person if they did not selected than you back my rupees of 1800 and he said that of course i will back your rupees. But when i go for interview and i reached there at 10 am in company. company name is sandhar. But i wait . they take my interview at 5pm. when i said to hr. and when they are taking interview just asked only simple questions. but they are selected only freashers but i have 12 months experienced. So i am not selected. so after one week when i did not got any mail. than i called sonu and he is a head of consultacy. He told me he will back my money. But after one week he did not back my money. so i called mr sonu but he did not pick up my phone calls. But when i phone call used other mobile he pick up my phone call because he was not know who is calling. when i said you did not back my money. He was agressive of me. he said he will not back my money. and that person contact no is 7240206606.
i requested to my government pleased take an action consltancy. Because these types of people used so many people.
twrp6425

Jul 30, 2019

fake call centre Delhi

if any one want raid on people who are working in fake call centre then i kindly contact me i will you to locate them
lot of people working near me ( Delhi)

even i also loss 83k in fake job but am unable locate them and i complaint to cybercrime nothing happened

with that anger i want raid these people who lice near me contact [email protected]
cbkanhere

Jul 22, 2019

Fake recruiters

Sirs,

Few years ago, I was desperately in need of a job and had posted my biodata on Nauri.com.
Its been too long and hence do not have any names and contact numbers of the companies cheated me but for the readers, I would like to share the modus of operandi by these fraud companies.

The Fraud look at your profile on Naukari.com.
They study the profile and find out your area of specialization, and also what are your expectations.
The fraud companies then will start calling you and informing you that looking at your profile, you certainly deserve a change, higher designation, higher package etc., and you, in real need of the job become a pray sometimes do loose common sense forget standard measures to check genuineness of the caller. The fruad, looking at your profile will inform you about the openings in competitor or aligned industries with higher packages, promises etc., This follows by fake companies HR Executive, Sr. Manager etc., and end of it is instructions to pay for registration charges, salary assurance charge, etc., as mentioned by many of the writers above.

Once the payment is made, the executive and company disappears.

The fraud do take advantage of your need and cheat on you. I have seen many companies calling from land line also ( the numbers are from places like Faridabad, Gaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad ) So, please be aware if you get any call from any of above cities.

I do hope, God forgives such cheats. You can not make money on cheat,
Job seekers, Please, please do take care. No body would offer you a job on your CV published on internet unless you have a face to face interview with the employer.

With best regards,

Chandrashekhar Kanhere

Jul 20, 2019

Hi Radhika,

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the email ID mentioned does not belong to IndiGo.On the same note, it is also pertinent to mention here that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.

It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons. Further, we would request you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo
Radhikakrishnan

Jul 16, 2019

Fake job

A call came to me the name of indigo airlines mobile number ( 7428122476 ), regarding job purpose... She told me our sites are indigo airlines is connected with sin.com and we have vacancy in airport job ...before that you should pay registration charges 2000/- for further proceeding..I sent him money in this detais:
Bank name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
A/c name-Indigo Ltd
A/C No. 38371196849
IFSC Code- SBIN003008
Email: [email protected]
Again I came a call from her
asked me some questions and said you are selected you should pay 8000/- and you will get call letter , I sent her money that the same account details
And then they sent me ID card of indigo airlines .and again I came call from her and her said I have to pay DBA charges 15000/- to get company's website... I paid her ....and then they sent me a appointment letter...I didn't know it was fake or right,,,, again they told me to pay 25000/- for company security charges.
But this time I refused it..and said her refund my money I don't want to job...after 1 month they response me and said you should pay gst charges for refunding money...I paid her. Now they are not attending my call...and they won't give my money please help me to my refund
Reshma Kishore

Jul 12, 2019

Reg.money lost for fradulent job

Hi Sir,
This is regarding the fraudulent job that I have paid money. The person who contacted me is Sushant: 9873233432. The Number is still active. He asked me to pay Rs.2500 as registration fee for the exams. I have paid the amount to the following account number: 37905167460, Account name: Harichand, IFSC Code: SBIN0019147. After two days again he asked me to send Rs.7500 for documentation verification. And I refused to pay the amount and I told him my reason. He told me to send cancellation mail to [email protected] And I send him the mail. After that I was trying to contact him, he is not responding and he is declining my calls. I tried to contact him through WhatsApp, text messages and call, but there is no response. Please take immediate action against this. Then only this won't happen again to anyone. I have all the relevant details regarding the money transaction etc, in this mail. Please look into this asap. This is a kind request from my side.

Reshma Suresh
HIMANSHU3230

Jun 7, 2019

fraud by name of naukarifirst

Guy called one day and told me their is opening in mother dairy for asm post.and ask for 1600 registration fee then after telephonic interview he told me your selected and send me a mail.then asked for 2800 then 5600 then 9700 for the full process when i asked for refund and deny to join and pay more money he threaten me do what ever you want and dont call for refund.
Phone numbers are
1.9670798640(amit)
2.8510016556(sumit)
3.9897512926(saurabh)

Account Details :
NAME : ARUN KUMAR
ACC NO. :################
IFSC:IBKL0002057

KINDLY HELP ME WHAT TO DO FOR REFUND.