fraud consultancy

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about fraud consultancy

Abcpqrxy

May 30, 2019

Anil mishra 7559202929 [email protected]

Be aware from this person. Taking info from jobs website like naukri, timesjob etc and make fool to fresher s. Taking money from them and then not receive call. Aware from him
Abcpqrxy

May 30, 2019

Anil mishra 7559202929 fraud consultant

He is fraud person took money from people and says that he have jobs in mnc. Be aware from this person. [email protected]
suraj R. K.

May 15, 2019

Fraud Job Consultancy

I got a call from Shrikant in naukriplace.com
He offered me a package in which after registration, candidate is being offered with job opportunities.After discussing the package in detail,i agreed to pay the registration amount of 3500/- approx.after which they assigned me relationship manager who then charged me 12,500/- through their website assuring a job for me,which then again followed with a payment of 12,500/- . Then again I paid money,then there are two my intervie have conducted by HR manager of MIT WPU University, Pune. Then again i paid to naukriplce.com 52,000/-approx .There was no receipt provided to me for any of these transactions. From long time they are not receiving any call.
Ash20896

May 13, 2019

Fake job offer

Dear Sir/Mam ,

One person had call me on 9 April 2019 , he told me he was calling from naukri.com and My resume is shortlisted at HCL..
He told me there were openings at HCL for software testing,Software developer, Android developer,BPO and many more.
He asked me you are comfortable for which Profile ? then told him for software developer.Then he asked for payment to generate reference ID .The charges was 1800 Rs then I had transferred that amount from my account online.He told me you have to pay it on our finance department account. Then he had SMS me that detail.

Account holder name =Subham Ghosh,
Account no = ############
IFSC code = PYTM0123456

I had paid that amount on 9 April. Then he told me HR will call you anytime today.Then HR called at 11.30am on same day.He asked me some questions and told me if you are selected you have to send your documents. Then within 1 hour Mr. Ranjeet Singhania Called me and told that you are selected at HCL. Then he told me that you have to pay some job security amount which is 7200 Rs and this amount is refundable. Then again I had paid it .

Mr.Ranjeet Singania had told that is Pofile Manager at HCL. He asked me which location you are comfortable with? Then I said pune location. He told me about salary.During training peroid 18,000 Rs and after training 26,000 Rs.
Training period is 3 months. Then he asked about in which month you want to join ? , I said June.
After that he again asked me for payment to generate Training ID. He told me you have to pay 13, 000 Rs which is refundable and this payment will be added in your fourth month salary, so your month salary will be around 40,000 Rs. He told me that there is transport facility , One time food and health insurance at HCL.
Then again I paid that amount on same account. When i called him and asked about to send me details and offer letter ,then he told me you have to wait , I am working on your profile and your batch will be started in June , Now we working on May batch. Then after 1 I called him then he asked for payment again. Then asked him this payment is for what? I have spned so much amount. Then he told me this payment is for agreement later and You cannot leave company before 6 month. He told me 16,000Rs for 1 year agreement and 14,000 Rs for 6 month agreement.
I asked him to send me your ID proof of HCL then he didn't send me.

I had received call on following number

1. Gautam (Naukri.com) = 8929805764
2. Ranjeet Singhania (Profile Manager at HCL) = 8929805157

Email id = [email protected]
Sweety jha

May 8, 2019

Fraud , thugs, cheating

Mene website pe CV upload ki thi then kuch din ke baad call Aaya Aim HR Pvt limited and boli aap Ka bank mein job ho jaayega aap interview ke liye aa jaaou interview clear hone ke baad unhe security deposit 2500 chaiye tha Mene unko Diya and drama online form bharna Ka and boli aap ko address sent Kar denge aap interview Dr dena and job ho jaayega but 2 mahine SE bus ghuma rahi hai na call attend Karti hai na message Ka reply please suggest me mein kya Karu HR name anju and office Thane West darshan apartment
Gulfank265

May 3, 2019

Fake job consultancy

I give an interview on nit 5 faridabad. Because someone called me and sayed that they found my contact by quikr. So i went there and they ask me to give 1800 rs to get a job as a training.
fdff

Mar 25, 2019

I want refund from as info solve 3k

Hello Complaints team,

The lady called to my brother from as info solve for the money she told to him that she will give job which is not at all reasonable however he don't have any option and he thought it is not fake and believe in that transferred money through tej for 91636688780, please i need refund do it needful
binducm18

Mar 18, 2019

Times Employment

Paid 5500 for Job and no updates post that - FRAUD COMPANY !! - https://timesemployment.co.in
Harikrishnan Thekkedath

Mar 1, 2019

Quo Vadis - Trivandrum International Fraud

This is a genuine comment about "Quo Vadis" and its MD Manoj Kumar. And before you guys go to them for immigration consultation , please read this.

We (my wife and I) had been researching about immigration to Canada for a long time and were planning to do it ourselves.
But Manoj was referred to us by my father-in-law's friend who is supposedly a very good friend of Manoj. So we went to meet him just to get an idea of the overall process from an experienced person.

We fell for his charm and decided to enlist his help. He told us not to worry, concentrate on IELTS and that he will do the needful for the transcripts to be sent to WES. When asked about the payment, he mentioned that in total it will be 5.5 Lakhs incl their charge of 1.1lakhs.
So we were a little confused since as per our calculations including flight ticket the cost will come up to a maximum of 3lakhs only. So we asked him to send us an email with the amount split up. He asked us to drop a mail mentioning all this and that he will reply to that.

Our next meeting, we gave him the copy of documents to be attested and sent to WES and he said he will handle everything and that it will all be done in 2 days. When asked about payment, he said to wait till it's done. And we were like, wow he's a gentleman willing to wait and all.

We called him after a week to know the status of the transcripts. He didn't receive the call. I then asked my wife to call. When she called he picked up and said he will call after an hour, but there was nothing after that. Then another time when I called him and asked about update, he said there is some issue at Anna University and so it will take time.

It's been 2 months, rather than waiting for him, we did it ourselves and we were able to get the transcripts on our own and after that when we asked him, still he's going on about issues at Anna University.
And when we asked him this, he's then going on about how he owns a business and how it's not an NGO charitable organization to provide all this to us without any fees.

We have the screenshots and the call recordings.. let him come with a reply and we will update it.. If anyone need more information reach out to me personally and if you have a serious plan of migration or dont fall for his "sweet" words.. instead of that go to some reputed firms..
Prateek Singh Rajpoot

Feb 5, 2019

Fake job call

This is Prateek ,
A call came to me the name of RA nagullie mobile number ( 9582453785 ), regarding job purpose... He told me our sites are [email protected] is connected with sin.com and we have vacancy in Tata motors ...before that you should pay registration charges 2000/- for further proceeding..I sent him money in this detais:
Bank name-IDBI bank
A/c: ################
A/c holer name: it business solution
Ifsc-IBKL0000877
Email: [email protected]
Again I came a call from mohit
( 8510862761) & he asked me some questions and said you are selected you should pay 5760/- and you will get call letter , I sent him money in this details:
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME-MOHIT(ADMIN HR)
ACCOUNT NO-############
BANK NAME-ICICI
IFSC CODE-ICIC0001578
And then they sent me ID card of Tata motors ..and again I came call from Robin ( 9355476907) .and he said I have to pay DBA charges 9760/- to get company's website... I paid him ....and then they sent me a appointment letter...I didn't know it was fake or right,,,, again they told me to pay 17700/- for company security charges.
But this time I refused it..and said him refund my money I don't want to job...after 1 month they response me and said you should pay gst charges for refunding money...I paid him.. Now they are not attending my call...and not responding my mail..
That fake company website is :
I request you guys please don't catch in this fake calls and kindly help me to find that ridiculous people ,who are making us fool...
Stanlysiva

Jan 3, 2019

Fraudulent

I am sivaraman from Trichy Tamilnadu
I am lose my amount one of fraude consultancy SISCO jobs in thillai nagar Trichy. I paid my amount nine hundred rupees after i know the SISCO jobs consultancy is fraude and dishonest .
So please Terminate and needful action against above consultancy.
Section 420 in the Indian Penal Code deals with Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property. The maximum punishment which can be awarded is imprisonment for a term of 7 year and fine.

Dec 28, 2018

Fraud Recruitment Consultant

For Employment Fraud, I will do compliant regarding this fraud, scam, and Thug etc. There are so many fraud company's are still opening because of not complaining or not doing anything. The fraud recruitment consultant such as Ace Group, Talents Hunter and Many More etc.
HARSHA2

Dec 26, 2018

FAKE NAUKRI RECRUITERS POSTING FAKE JOB OFFERS

GOT A CALL FROM ############. THEY SAID CALLING FROM NAUKRI HR RECRUITER (HIDDEN JOB OFFER )
SPOKE TO ( NEHA SHARMA, NEHA ROY, VIPIN, BRIJESH SINGH, ABHISHEK KUMAR )
THEY USED FAKE EMAIL ID ([email protected])

THEY WILL CALL DAILY & BRAINWASH US TO PAY MONEY.
FIRST THEY ASK US TO PAY RS.8900 - FOR CREATING JOB ID
LATER, WILL ASK TO PAY RS.15000 - FOR GENERATING JOB CONFIRMATION ID
AT LAST, WILL REQUEST TO PAY RS. 26000 - FOR GETTING PASSWORD OF OFFER LETTER.

BE CAREFUL. DONT BELIEVE & PAY IT ...

BANK ACCOUNT:
A/C 50100224647620 (HDFC BANK)
A/C ################ (PNB BANK)
A/C ################ (PNB BANK)
ronkini

Dec 20, 2018

Fraud job consutancy "gulftalentindia.com" cheated me.

I am Kail looking for better job opportunity in India .
I got a phone call on 13/7/18 noon from gulftalentindia,com for better jobs opportunity ,I paid Rs 7199/- registration fees as one time payment only.
After deposited of Registration amount immediately my call transferred to senior Mr Rohit for further process..He confirmed me sure job within week time in good industry may in india or abroad and he asked me to complete required profile as per his norms and made me to pay as Rs 20000 more ..
In a few days he made phone call and asked me send all my document for interview proposed within two days and also to pay Rs 80000 more to get interview call same day and the money would be refundable at the time of interview. I denied for more payment and asked to refund all my payment Rs 27199/- .
From the day till today almost 2 month has gone and both his mobile numbers are switched off. Take care that the gulftalentindia.com is a big fraud consultancy .

Mobile no of Gulftalentindia.com
1.Ms Anjali 8448559975
2.Mr Rohir7565905747
Mail ID: [email protected]

Oct 17, 2018

FAKE VISA

A PERSON NAMED SAHIL WITH MOBILE NUMBER 8693884712 MAKE A FAKE VISA OF DUBAI AND TAKE FROM MY SIDE A 50000 RS AND NOW HE CANT RECEIVED MY CALL NOR GIVE MY MONEY BACK.
MAarif

Oct 15, 2018

Fraud consultancy JOB ON THE SPOT

In jaipur city , "job on the spot '' consultancy is totally fraud. They demanding 5k , 10k in advance.this give the add in Rajasthan news paper time to time. Plz dosto beware from this.these mail and mobile no.which show in news paper. So please inke chakkar me an aaye.
email - [email protected]
Mobile - 9001358106
Narendra98411

Oct 14, 2018

Fake Consultency Samuel

Fraud person . Don’t ever believe his words . He will provide bonds and etc all . Useless. Fake Consulteny
Nosh

Sep 9, 2018

D infotech

Fake recuritment

As I got call from one lady called Asha Yadav she told me we are from d infotech recuritment and told me about the interview process.For interview they charged me 1000 rupees and taken the telephonic round and told me you are selected they told me you will get the job offer letter on Sunday and from Monday joining is there but nothing happen they are totally Fraud taking money from innocent people.Sonu Nagar is running the fake recuritment from different places from city.Below is phone number and address.

Sonu Nagar-7048987175
The fake email id from that fake recuritment is [email protected]
ghanashamk

Aug 24, 2018

fraud company looted telling job offer abroad

Company representative called me and talked about job offer abroad. they claimed that they have tie ups with HRs of international companies and talked about salary offer of big numbers. I took it seriously and registered first with Rs. 6000/- then they said me so confidently that I even paid 20000 more as they said for processing the profile for national level opportunity; then again they said that my profile is yet to be complete and to get it ready for international companies, i need to pay 31000 more online. they have tabs placed on their website accordingly. So i believed it and paid that amount too. Please dont get foolish and pay to this company

Date of transaction : 23rd August.
Website : gulftalentindia.com
ronkini

Aug 17, 2018

Complain against fraud Job Consultant " Grownaukri.com" .

I am Kailash residing in Udaipur is looking for better job opportunity in India ,I got a phone call on 4/5/18 from Grownaukri.com , a lady calling for better jobs opportunity and sure selection .I asked about how much money to be paid ,she told me to pay only Rs 2790/-as registration fees and no other payment would be there .After payment of Registration amount Rs 2790 /- ,she transferred my call to her senior Mr Sanjay for further process. Mr Sanjay asked me to get confirm job in TATA Steel and in continuation he forced me to complete the profile to get good and sure job in TATA steels with handsome package .In view of better sure job and his promise as it would be the last payment he forced me to made payment about Rs 37000 in three transitions for completion of all profiles and arranged my HR interview from TATA STEELS on conference call might be that was fraud interview but owing to the huge money already paid , I have given the interview on phone and the HR person other side confirm me for as My CTC will be Rs 27.5 Lac and asked to meet in face to face interview after 4 days.
Immediately after the HR Interview on dt 9.5.18 ,on the basis of the offered package Mr Sanjay asked and forced me to pay 1 % of offered CTC (package) for further process ,insuring it would be refundable at the time of Face to face interview also ensured all the air tickets will be paid by company at the time of interview. I had to pay Rs 32600 more (1 % of offered CTC and GST) as refundable he mail me that not a single money will be further charged from me after this payment .He forwarded me the receipts of payment .
After a few days when no call I had received from grownaukri.com /Mr Sanjay, I called him on the mobile no 07289055671 as he had given to me, ...he was connected after so many attempts. Mr Sanjay told that they were demanding more ie. Rs 12500/- more for Face To Face interview as refundable and no further need to pay it would be last payment and seeing the huge amount i had already paid i made the payment of Rs 12506/- more .
Again no call I got from grownaukri .com , I tried many more to connect them .....connected but this time the lady transfer the call to another person Mr Ajay .Mr Ajay he was the new person as the superior of Mr Sanjay ,he further demanding me Rs 20000 for complete my profile for face to face interview ...... i denied and ask to refund all my paid amount Rs 83,316 till date and i don’t want any services from grownaukri.com as the job consultancy is totally fraud,he disconnected immediately.
Now no one answering my phone also the lady of grownaukri told me to pay more Rs 18000 as GST to get refund the payment .I denied and say her as GST i have already paid and please to refund my whole amount but no response from them .Mr Sanjay ,Mr Ajay or grownaukri.com
Details of Grow naukri ,as
The mobile no reception Grow naukri is: 08750889819
Mobile no of Mr Sanjay : 07289055671 & 0728907276
Mobile no of Mr Ajay:07289906369.

Address shown of “Grownauri.com “as
mukeshntr

Jun 25, 2018

Fraud Job Consultancy @ Melco Management Consultants

Dear Job Seekers,

I was cheated by @ Melco Management Consultants by placing a job in Kuwait as a storekeeper.

Initially i was applied a job in there website as a storekeeper after few days i got a call from them for an interview, i was attended and i cleared it the client round, they told me to attend medical fitness clearness one of there hospitals (Bhatia Medical Center) and i cleared it. and then dram was started, they asked me 20,000 INR for VISA process and within 10-15 days we have to travel Kuwait, there is no time to wait or you will loss the job they insist me, and i need job very badly then i paid.and then i am waiting for VISA after 15 days i called them for VISA, they told me 5 days more to wait, i waited, then they keep on extended the dates for 6 months more, finally they told me client rejected me and i got frustrated i asked to return my money back immediately they offered one more job unfortunately the same company and the same position after 6 months still the storekeepers are required. again i convinced my self and i gave my Skype round to the client and the consultant told me i cleared it, again i went to medical clearness and i passed, and then the same story was stared they waited me another 6 months and finally they told me again the client rejected me. after 1.3 years waiting, i told them to return my money back immediately. they said ok but they waited me for 3 more months and then they transferred 10K and they said remaining balance will be transfer in 6 days but they never transfer the balance money yet, they straightly told me we will not pay the remaining balance do what ever your wish.

Note : One bad experience wake me up and taught me so many things.

Fraud Consultancy : Melco Management Consultants
Location : Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Person Name : Mohammed Moulana
Mobile no : 9820033577
Vishwas garg

Jun 14, 2018

FAKE MIRACLE SERVICES

This is a fake company they are not going to provide you the job.
1. first they will call you and tell name of some companies which are listed on the websites.
2. then they will take a general round and a technical round of an interview conducted by themselves only (Not by company official)
3. if you inquire about SALARY they will say a 30% hike of your previous salary.
4. if you inquire about the salary from the company official you will get to know the salary is rather 40% less instead of a Hike

NOTE: Beware of RIDHIMA (7087918638) she will act like an intelligent girl but instead she is the fraud no. 1 (lunatic)

DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS SERVICE EVEN BY MISTAKE
Unemployment

Jun 5, 2018

Cvpro (fraud consultancy)

For better job my resume is posted in shine. Com and after I got call on 24 Feb 2018 from cvpro (fraud consultancy) the executive offer jobs in wipro, itc and axis Bank and for this you need to register with my consultancy for these services you pay 4130 and I paid that amount after that executive said that with in one week you call from hr department and documentation charges 12350 and I paid upto now(completed 98 days) they are not provided any services please punished them and don't pay even single paisa to any job offer consultancy
leo_99

Jun 1, 2018

pk consultancy-no 1 fraud consulatncy in perambalur

pk consultancy owner name k.poomalai and he located in 2 places perambalur and mayilaadudurai..

first he speak nicely to us, after getting passport or money he speaks rudely to us ,dont go to this consultancy

i paid 50000rs

even a single rupees he didn't give to us

pakka fraud

he is having more than 8 phone numbers

addresss located -thambai bus stop,valikandapuram po,perambalur

Apr 23, 2018

Accentureoverseas

I am Rakesh. Mr Maliik Seth of Accentureoverseas has cheated me with INR50000// which I have for my daughter's placement abroad. His mobile No. is 8096799595 and email id is [email protected]
He has fooled us by calling to Mumbai for medical exam and agreement signing, we stayed there for 2 days, he was not at all at given hospital, neither answering the call.
Then called once in Delhi Hospital, but did not turn up there also.

Now after giving many commitments to return my money, he has stopped answering calls and mails.

He is fraud. Please nobodyget trapped.

He will take the money in his wife's account:-

Account No:- 20312274356