FRAUD MOBILE TOWER INSTALLATION AMOUNT CHEATING

Consumer complaints and reviews about FRAUD MOBILE TOWER INSTALLATION AMOUNT CHEATING

shanshan

Sep 22, 2019

Jio Tower Installation fraud

Someone called Mohini Sharma called up (9990599027) for JIO tower installation.
They offered too many things to go down my belly hence I started searching for such threads on internet and found tower scam articles swamping the net.
they offered Rs. 45000/- monthly rent, 50 L security amount, job for 2 people, one sim and phone for 20 yrs free, Life insurance as well - too much for a company to get a tower installed :)

Post will be successful if it can save one person from getting cheated.
Sujit1981

Sep 16, 2019

A complain against faraud call regarding mobile tower instalation from airtel

Yesterday i received a call from +11409741918 regarding mobile tower for airtel 4g tower instalation on my vacat land.
They offer me 20lacks advance and 18k monthly rent including a security guard service to any family member of mine.
I think this is totaly fake so pls. Take necessary action if they are realy fake person
neelarohini

Aug 27, 2019

Fraud

I registered for reliance tower installation .received confirmation mail from [email protected]
Excutive assigned was ajay sharma 9643911155,8510898185.
He promised towr installation work starts from august and collected nearly 3lacs from me.
Now neither website nor phone is responding.
RVS
ajfotography

Jul 20, 2019

Reliance jio tower fraud

I got a call for reliance tower on my toes for that they asked for jivan axa life insurance, and asked for documents and 40,000/- for insurance amount and NOC. They don't want to visit my

Below is there contact number
011 3962 1469
sivan rajan

Jul 15, 2019

mobile tower fraud

Jio 5G tower installation the fraudster send first confirmation of approval letter.After this one male person told his name Ajay sharma posing as an Executive of Jio and asked to deposit Rs.14,300/- to Punjab national bank account number################ IFC:PUNB0619100 checked the IFC code it is at Tehri Uttarkhand state. When I contacted the bank thro their telephone number they told that the account number is individual savings account.
I called Jio customer care number they told that they never ask any fees. and be cautious.
The fraudster Promised the following bogus benefits as below
1)Rent Rs25000/-per month
2) every 6 months the rent will be increased
3)Advance Rs.15laks which will not be refunded
yadavntsh57

May 22, 2019

Jio5gtowers.com is scam

Jio5gtowers.com is totally scam. They are offering tower installation service by fake domain register 2 months ago. After pay them they will send a fake message from online sms services by bank name. But dont reflect amount on your account balace. They will tell you to pay some amount to show amount in bank account. After that they tell they dispatched tower material. But next day they said tower material caught by some government official you to pay them some money. They are totally fraud.
chandanWCC

May 17, 2019

Reagarding Fake Idea tower Installation

Hi All
These are the list of mobile number, please be aware of it.

8101502030

they are asking for tower idea tower installation in Bhubaneswar and charging 15000 as NOC charge, please be aware of these people they are doing scam in Bhubaneswar. there are 3 to 4 of people in a group and trying to cheat people. be aware.
Bapimohapatra

May 10, 2019

Fake tower installation cheating

Sir I am sabitri behera from kendrapara Orissa India I give 150 thousand to a account for tower by next but they are fake pls help me Mobil 7809600096/9853483534
Krishnareddy Umesha

Mar 21, 2019

Fraud Global Enterprises

In the name GLOBAL Enterprises message telling to rent property for Wi-Fi internet system towers and asked for registration Rs. 5550/- after paying with details no response please be aware of this and safe
Sunilkolhe2014

Jan 26, 2019

Fraud

Hindustan tower company ne mujse 3250 deposit amount manga tha maine woh pay kar diya lekin uske bad woh mujse 24000 itna amount mang rahe hain yeh bolkar ki yeh gst tax hain kya yeh company fraud hain ?
Hariom jha

Jan 24, 2019

Fruad

Sir Mary say tower installation Kay liay retraction fee 5500 rs maga us Kay baad agreement paper Kay 16000 Phir noc paper Kay 26500 phir marging money 45000 an oh gst mage rahay ha 45500 rs an battao sir yeh company Froude ha kaya
Name. Hariom jha
Account no :- 45590100004002
Ifsc barbojawfar
chitra.m

Nov 22, 2018

jio tower

I am asked to pay 14500 for tower installation , the site is [email protected] I would like to know if it is genuine.person in touch is vikash 7595887425
aryan843a

Oct 25, 2018

Entercom telecom vodafone tower installation fraud

I have recieved call from agent mahesh from delhi. dont believe this guys. initially they asked me to pay 5000 for agreement , he forced me to pay on the day itself so i transfered through IMPS. but and the next day he again asked me to pay 36000 for NOC. but he didnt share any official details. so i was asking for any proofs or contact details. he transerferred the call to his manager. his name is saravanan. he is also fraud. many people in their groups it seems.

please dont believe in any promotional messages and calls from these guys. their contact below,

mahesh - 9643545719
prabakaran - 7835893359 (he is the guy who asked me to pay 36000 , and he said he if calling from NOC ).
Email: [email protected]

Address:
plot no 501, 5th Floor, Mohan singh palace, connaught Place, New delhi - 110001, India
info sumit

Mr.Rajeev Shukla Mob:-7870152133
dsa52

Sep 15, 2018

jiotowers.net.in

Online applied for jio tower in my land at Shikar ghat Tah Umred Distt Nagpur and am asked to pay Rs 14500 out of which as intimated Rs 14000 will be refunded and agreement shall be made for land lease of 15/30 years after wich an advance of Rs 3000000 will be paid for lease and half of the monthly rent will be adjusted against this advance recovery.
Can it be confirmed whether Relaince towers has any such scheme or is afraud.The no from which I am contacted is vodaphone kolkatta 9073294613 raghav sharma and office whats app no given is 8167795858 of reliance towers kolkatta salt lake office.Can it be confirmed about the genuinness of the office to enable me to go ahead so that I do not loose on account of frauds happening as seen.

Jasbir Ahlwalia
Prabh j

Sep 12, 2018

Jio Tower Installation

Hello , my name is harmanjot Singh I am from Ludhiana city . I belongs to middle class family . I contacted one person through message .Acc. to them they are from reliance jio company and demands 2400 rs. For documention fee . They give me account on name of Tinku Dutta after deposited money they send some documents that all are notary signs and same as real . Then they demand for 24000 rs. I also deposit that amount in same Tinku Dutta 's account .After they again demand for 18000 and I refused then they don't give any response . please help anyone .

Harmanjot Singh
Winsor

Sep 10, 2018

aIRTEL 4g INSTALLATION FRAUD

Sir, I am from a village near (KULATHUR) near Tuticorin town, Tamilnadu.

Through Ad I contacted to give my land for 45 Airtel tower installation

Mr.Shiva Mohan (Billing Incharge) from Gurgaon Branch, Udayog Vihar, Phase -4 contacted and through KRIHSNA working as Customer exeuctive called as they are the people dealing me for tower.

He gave a Vijaya Bank account of Mr.Shiva Mohan No. 603901011003589 with Naraina Branch VIJB0006039, Delhi and asked to deposit Rs. 3000 for advocate and document fee.

Thay also sent a agreement, understanding etc

Now asking to deposit Rs. 27500 towards regristration tax.

Pls do the needful

Baktha Singh
Tapan Sharma

Aug 14, 2018

tower

what is the real ofcficial website of jio tower installation.because there is huge website address of fake tower installation company. how can i know the real one ?
dinesh988

Jul 30, 2018

ALL WEBSITES OF JIO TOWER ARE FRAUD

HELLO SIR I am interacted with askash sharma 8335969536 from www.myjiotower.com they have sended a form to my gmail and asking for id's and site document and after 10days they calls me every2-3 day that last chance to apply ,today some another person has also applied and so on by without checking their details i have sended my document. Then i knew they demand for money 14800 before they ask i start searching about them i found they are fraud but the very serious thing found that EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE WHETHER IT COMPLETE NAME BELONGS TO JIO ADDRESS ACCOUNT DETAILS ETC ARE FRAUD.
I have enquired direct through jio office mumbai.

SO BEWARE FROM THESE RASCALS AND SAVE ANOTHER BY COMPLAINING AGAINST THEM IN POLICE STATION AND CYBER CRIME .
Naseam Jafri

Jul 10, 2018

JIO tower

I applied for installation of jio tower at my roof and submitted the required details on http://www.reliancejiotower.net webon reciept of online invoice, I transfer money in said account. Now not getting any response from following phone are mail address. It seem, it was fraud. Is nay way to recover the amount

Tel: 09051780113
Bond312

Jul 5, 2018

Need assistance

Yesterday i applied for a jio tower installation for company website infra4gtowers.com.

I just want to confirm are they legitimate or fraud..
They said me to send the docs we will verify then I have to pay 9500 which is refunded... They will pay 15 lacks and 15k / month.. I don't know what to do??
Amal Majumdar

Jun 2, 2018

Fake Jio Tower installation

One day I got a call. That is the JIO Tower installation company. These are the Mobile no-+9111409741736, +917044496307 & whatsapp no 7450948447. I did not understand, is it fake or real . They said that please send your ID proof, PAN card, Land Deed,etc.
Babyg Tvm G

May 1, 2018

From
Bindu Sukumaran & G.Baby (Mob Nos 9446141144, 9746596068)
PRA 113, Parameswaran Nair Road
Pappanamcode P.O
Trivandrum-695018

Sub: Fraud in Mobile Tower installation-reg
.Your kind attention is invited to the subject matter. A Haryana based company “ QUIPPO Telecom infrastructure LTD.” published an advertisement in the Times of India Daily calling for the installation of mobile tower on rental basis for which we communicated by e-mail and they demanded to forward the property details and ID proof. Accordingly the first and last copies of our property documents and copy of Aadhar was e-mailed to their e-mail ID([email protected]) Further they demanded to pay the registration fee of Rs.9950/- which was transferred from my State Bank of India account to the company’s account(Account holders name-QTIL, Bank of India, A/c No.710220110000633,IFSC Code:BKID0007102,Branch-Gurgaon).After receiving the registration fee amount the company immediately demanded to send Rs.20,000/_ towards the agreement fee since the said amount was a huge one I informed the amount will be paid only on the day of agreement and when the agreement papers will be handed over to us since then the company has not responded to our phone calls(company contacted Nos.+917065158459,+917521081160,+918130486540, Messages received, from-BZ-QUIPPO. I also enclose herewith proof of all e-mail correspondences with the company so far.
It is kindly requested that necessary legal action may be taken against the company authorities for cheating us and also necessary steps may be taken to demand the company to refund the amount paid by us as registration fee or install the mobile tower.
Sd/-
G.Baby
Babyg Tvm G

May 1, 2018

From
BinduSukumaran & G.Baby (Mob Nos 9446141144, 9746596068)
PRA 113, Parameswaran Nair Road
Pappanamcode P.O, Trivandrum-695018
Sub: Fraud in Mobile Tower installation-reg
.Your kind attention is invited to the subject matter. A Haryana based company “ QUIPPO Telecom infrastructure LTD.” published an advertisement in the Times of India Daily calling for the installation of mobile tower on rental basis for which we communicated by e-mail and they demanded to forward the property details and ID proof. Accordingly the first and last copies of our property documents and copy of Aadhar was e-mailed to their e-mail ID([email protected]) Further they demanded to pay the registration fee of Rs.9950/- which was transferred from my State Bank of India account to the company’s account(Account holders name-QTIL, Bank of India, A/c No.710220110000633,IFSC Code:BKID0007102,Branch-Gurgaon).After receiving the registration fee amount the company immediately demanded to send Rs.20,000/_ towards the agreement fee(before signing agreement 10,000/-and Rs10,000/- after signing the agreement)since the said amount was a huge one I informed the amount will be paid only on the day of agreement and when the agreement papers will be handed over to us since then the company has not responded to our phone calls(company contacted Nos.+917065158459,+917521081160,+918130486540, Messages received, from-BZ-QUIPPO. I also enclose herewith proof of all e-mail correspondences with the company so far.
Sd/-
G.Baby
Sagarbhore

Apr 17, 2018

Tower installation

Www.towerjio.com is real or fake website pls call me 8830347043

Pan card - PAN CAR NOT RECIVE
    Dear Sir/Mam Pan Crad Not Recive ...
    CUPA - Dog to be rescued
    There is a dog on our street whose around 15 years old. ...
    Bhagwati Hospital Sector 13 Rohini - Service very bad
    In your hostpital, the treatment is not so useless as to...
    Galaxy Homes Kochi - Construction Delay & Abandonment
    Builders are coming up with many reasons to evade from the...
    Shatayupathy - Not cured disease
    I am talking your medicine from last 30 days but now I...
    maruti showroom sai service deccan - false commitments
    I have booked car on 29 th sep2019. and dealer told me to...
    APSRTC - Lost bus pass
    I lost my bus pass which is valid upto may 2020 .I have...
    INDIAN ARMY - Indian ARMY Jaykishan Ramkishan Saini Fraud
    I went through the Quicker App and found second hand...
    HDFC Bank - Unusual chagres without any information
    I have a salary account in hdfc bank indore shehnai branch...
    GHMC electrical department street light - street light not glowing
    street light near H No 9-1-1-B/28 Defence colony Langer...