FRAUD STOCK ADVISORY FINANCIAL SERVICES

ConsumerCouncilIndia

Feb 10, 2020

Elite Trade Advisory

Dear Traders,
To receive the most trusted calls with 99.999999 % success, you should contact SEBI advisory. They are a team of highly experienced professionals with the likes of, Mr. Raamdeo Agarwal, Mr. Vijay Kedia etc. They are an elite group. Not many know about them. Contact this group on: [email protected]
Many have gone from 0 to millionaires with them. All other advisories in India are fake!

Devana

Jan 27, 2020

Stockwell Banglore

I have pay Fees to 10000/- to stockwell banglore but he give call 1 or 2 after loss booked 50000/- after some days no any response from advisory.so dont give advice from him. sarika madam no give ans he demand fees for every call and i say give my fees but no any reply
RS.india

Jan 11, 2020

SY Enterprise: Stock traders

I want to create awareness among people before they take any trade with SY Enterprise.(As per bank details)
They provide intraday recommendation for BANKNIFTY options
They charge 30% of profit.
They trade without stoploss
They force you to buy more quantity multiple times for averaging.
Their only purpose is to make more profit for themselves on customers money. They will risk all your money.
Before taking their services they confirmed that if any loss they will help me in recover and then they would charge their profit.

I traded with them for 5 days. I made a loss of Rs, 6,40,000
But SY enterprise made a profit of Rs. 1,57,000 .
Now,instead of recovering my losses they are telling they would charge only 25% from profit
coolpanky56

Dec 12, 2019

Nestra capital services

I am pankaj from nagpur. Nestra capital employees asked me and convinced me for their service pack and assured me that they will refund it by making the profit in trading they gave me 110% sureity. I paid them 60000 and they started my services I lost 20000 from their call on stocks. And now they don't even pick my call up. I lost all my savings from last 6 months
I m too poor plzzz suggest me how to get my money back
Nestra capital is fraud bogus company. Plzz help me out here
Contact :8668597344
Gmail: [email protected]

the wealth gainer - lost portfolio in 3 days

This complain against The Wealth Gainer, wealtgainer.co.in, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. SEBI : INA000010797. In one month the executive, upgrade to 3 different plan, each time the service plan fee to be higher. 25000 (premium plan), 125000(combo plan), 800000 (HNI plan). During each plan, he provided few profit and then full loss and suggesting to go for higher plan for better stock calls and accuracy, guaranteeing on basis, they have experienced CA, company head, who have direct contact to insides of NSE. In HNI plan, the executive gave call to buy stocks and didn't provided calls to exit from it. In spite of repeated follow up calls, the executive didn't provided exit levels. After 3 days, when the stock expired, there was full loss. The executive gave excuses saying this happens in the market, their systems were slow, when i entered services with company, i am aware of the market risk of loss and profit as per the MOU signed. I repeatedly follow up with the company on email, but there weren't providing any response. They are saying there were looking into it. They are suggesting to arrange more money so that they can give service calls. Its been more than 2 months now. Please advise.

wealthgainer.co.in lost portfolio in 3 days

This complain against wealtgainer.co.in, Vijay Nagar, Indore, M.P. SEBI : INA000010797. In one month the executive, upgrade to 3 different plan, each time the service plan fee to be higher. 25000 (premium plan), 125000(combo plan), 800000 (HNI plan). During each plan, he provided few profit and then full loss and suggesting to go for higher plan for better stock calls and accuracy, guaranteeing on basis, they have experienced CA, company head, who have direct contact to insides of NSE. In HNI plan, the executive gave call to buy stocks and didn't provided calls to exit from it. In spite of repeated follow up calls, the executive didn't provided exit levels. After 3 days, when the stock expired, there was full loss. The executive gave excuses saying this happens in the market, their systems were slow, when i entered services with company, i am aware of the market risk of loss and profit as per the MOU signed. I repeatedly follow up with the company on email, but there weren't providing any response. They are saying there were looking into it. They are suggesting to arrange more money so that they can give service calls. Its been more than 2 months now. Please advise.

Lost complete portfolio in 3 days

vikramsingh1710

Oct 23, 2019

Nestra capital fraud company

I just lost 26k in only 10 days only the behalf of this company's sweet promise people.
They give me 110% surty to provide every day profit but I have lost everything.
And he says Please join Nestra prime scheme services fee 10100/- Rs. I am refused this offer. He provide fraud Calls me for Trading.
Against Fraud Stock advisors

Sep 3, 2019

[Resolved] Reditto Capital (Fruadsters)

Took money (Rs. 29,000) for monthly service. Gave 2 calls resulting in Rs. 85,000 loss and then disappeared. You cannot reach them on phone or mail. Only they can contact you.

They talk about names like "big industry names" who have no clue about what market will do... Please please please do not subscribe and fall into this trap.

Sep 1, 2019

STOCKBULLS RESEARCH INDORE IS A FRAUD COMPANY

Everyone be aware that StockBulls research ( Also similar stock advisory firms ) is a fraud company. They will trap you as follows :

Initially they will allow you to trade on a demo account showing some profit
They will ask you a small subscription amount upto 5000 INR for their monthly services
After couple days they will make you loose some of your money intentionally
Now they will tell you that to recover your loss you can go for a higher plan that gives more profit
Now to recover your lost money you will pay more...
And the story will repeat until they get some money and rest you loose in the market.

Do do fall into a call if someone calls you for advisory services. They will beg you ..the best is disconnect to block them
Preet Raj

Aug 31, 2019

Fraud by Drift Finance services Indore MP

Plz be aware of this company. If u wil be traped in this co.u will lost everthing and get false promises
Niik Patel

Aug 30, 2019

Capvision company is trusted or not ?

Cap vision ( indore ) is trusted ? If not please suggest me best advisory company.
Suresh.k5601

Aug 5, 2019

Nestra capital fraud company

I just lost 16k in only 2 days only the behalf of this company's sweet promise people. They give me 110% surty to provide every day profit but I have lost everything. So don't take any advise from this company bcz i was fresher and I don't want other people are trap by him.
FraudExposer

Jul 1, 2019

Trade Gyan Solutions is FRAUD STOCK MARKET ADVISORY

BEWARE OF GETTING LOOTED OR FOOLED BY TRADE GYAN SOLUTIONS (www.tradegyan.co).
First You will search on Google and you won't get any reviews about this fraud company. Then you will find everything is good. You will register your mobile number on their website. You will get a call from a girl and she will insist you to get free trial of their service. Then she will provide two to three live market intraday calls. At that moment only you can judge them by their call. Because you will not get any Stop Loss or any kind of targets. You will only get entry price and 20 points target...They won't mention whether it is first/second/third target. Here only you should understand that this is fraud. But you watch that position and the position boomed. 20 points target gets within 5 minutes and the stock goes more than 100 points ahead. Then you will get tempted. You get call within 2 minutes by that lady. She will offer you 9k 10k 15k plans but after 3 hours she will again call you to say that her Sir is giving you an offer for just 6k and initially you just need to pay 2500 for KYC(totally fake) . Then you will get irritated by them till you don't pay them 2500. They don't need anything from you for KYC but only money is sufficient for KYC. Once You pay the calls gets stopped. Then you don't get irritated by them. Then you get text messages from the lady. In which she says don't put SL. That call ends up in huge loss. She will say we'll recover. But the fact is their Trial Call only works..Rest all calls are b***sh**t. Once you pay them something you are badly trapped. So if you pay. Let the money go to them as charity. And don't trade on their calls. Call them from different number for trial calls and trade on their trial calls you will get your money back. Cheers
aleezain

May 1, 2019

Fraud company R.P.TRADERS

I would like to draw your kind attention against share advisory company M/S RP TRADERS Gandhi Nagar ( Gujrat)

In first initial stage company executive Mr Jay Shah approached me thru SMS and phone call and briefed about company working who is engaged in share advisory and the company has two plan . Plan A and Plan B . In plan A deposit Rs 1lacs and you will get Rs 5000 per week and in Plan B deposit Rs 50000/- for one year company service as per attached agreement if for any loss company shall return the fee. company executive shall handle your trading account and get 5% to 10% daily on your margin amount which was 75000/-in my trading account . i have transferred Rs50000/- on 15/04/2019 in his account thru NEFT. They started trading of my account and lost Rs 67000/- in three days means 16/04/19 ,17/04/19and 19/04/19, when i approched to Mr Jay Shah of RP TRADERS and demand to return my fee due loss and your company failed as per attached agreement. they have refused to return the money.

I request you to plz take immediate action and help me for getting the amount which is given to RP TRADERS Gandhi Nagar..

company account details

Fraud Company running by JAY SHAH Mobile NO 6359118561
PRANAV S M

Apr 25, 2019

INDIAN ADVISORY

I would like share my personal experience with the INDIAN ADVISORY company, In the first initial stage to opt a service they have told me to pay 15000, then later to give platinum they have told this is the best service even you can get returns we’ll with the small amount as capital investment, I have trusted them and invested, later one day they have called me upgrade to signature without any payment so I agreed on that after an hour later they have called me if you want to work for signature you have to pay 65000 extra so I told I don’t require that, now they are telling like they have already transfer my file to signature services if you want services you have to pay 65000 if not you cannot even avail platinum services neither because we have activated signature services and cannot be come back to platinum services. Please stop this kind of fake/fraud/cheating company.
mahesh_msp

Apr 24, 2019

F&O Option fraud scam by faking higher profits

Sorry for the long answer as it's my real life experience and may be helpful before you loose money.
Before you start doing option trading beware of some fraud and cheat advisors who are not recognised by SEBI. I would like to share my recent experience.
I recently received a SMS related to option trading and the SMS was showing mind blowing profits on every day. Just working with him for 3 months in the market means, you became crorepathi or millionaire in dollar terms. I thought of enquiring and said Hi to him. This person named one Mr.San**p Me**a immediately called me and informed me I can work on a capital of 20000 onwards and earn minimum of 30000 to 2 Lakhs rupees every working day. (He is tempting your greed and planning to exploit). Read down further.

Initially I thought this is another scam and fraudster in stock market. My mind said do not believe it and if true means, no one need to work as huge money is earned easily in stock market. Now the actual game starts. The above person start sending you every days screen shots at 3:30 PM on various Nifty option traded stating he or his clients earned huge money. The screen shot shows 1 to 2 Lakhs per day. This include Bank Nifty, Nifty options and few Stock Options. Most of his screen shot shows on single call this money is earned. Amazing. Really Tempting. This repeated for another 15 to 20 Days. Every day showing huge profits. If you check the movement of this scrip, it's clear and we have to believe the screen shot is true. At this point the greed of anyone might be multifolded irrespective of everyday scams & frauds happening in market. Even though you aware all, this fraudster successfully ignited the greed on your mind.

At the above stage I asked his terms and he said one has to pay Rs.34000/- as lifelong registration charges. (The figure might vary from 25K to 35K). Apart from this you are asked to share 30% of your daily profit. If you ask for trial calls, he replied as per his company terms, not possible for any trial calls. Only after registration you going to earn Lakhs & crores on every day basis. At this stage if you decide not to proceed further, still he will send you screen shots of mind blowing profits on every day basis. All part of his game plan. At this point I again called and he shared me his Bank Details as below. Finally I decided to take the risk and paid him Rs.34K as Registration charges. The next day he gave me his 101% operator call on Kotak Mahindra Bank option and I lost Rs.70000 in couple of hours. Next day again in Bank Nifty option his calls gone wrong and Rs.25000 Loss. Next day I asked refunds and he immediately blocked me on WhatsApp and also on mobiles. If I call from another number he will answer and block again.

His modus of operandi & fraud is as follows: It looks for me he was 100% doing a PDF editor after observed the market movement and edit the screen shot so accurately matching to the script movement. Also he might give 50% clients buy & 50 % clients sell
on every day basis. After registration he randomly giving calls and if move by any chance, as per his direction he will claim 30% of profit. The day you incur loss you will end up having fight with him and you will be blocked forever.

I request all the readers to circulate this fraud to all your trading groups. Also if you already a victim of this fraud, please circulate in all social media circles in local languages, Also complaint to "Economic Offence Wing" of Police Department. Just google it and you will get Email ID, Contact Number, postal address etc of your local police or enforcement agencies.. Eg: Pune Police: https://punepolice.gov.in/ContactUs . Also send complaint letter to his Bank to block & stop such accounts.

Please take care of your hard earned money and avoid falling this kind of fraudsters.

HIS ADVT as below
==========
Hi, every day We Provide CALL IN OPTION INVEST JUST 99,000/- & Minimum Investment 21,000/- Profit UPTO 2-3lack/- IN INTRADAY INTERESTED PERSON CALL ME NOW FOR 101% SURE OPERATOR CALL - 8484***3392. He got many numbers and they are group of fraudsters
=============
His company name and Bank Account. Please not he got many Bank account and different company name in different cities.
===========
AC NAME :- ALEX ENTERPRISES or Any other
AC NO :- 3820***03865
IFSC CODE :- SBIN0017554
STATE BANK OF INDIA
================

Am happy, If my above experience saved you from future fraudsters. PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THIS KIND OF FRAUDSTERS and DO NOT loose your hard earned money. Even any small money you loose as well please report .
rajeshranjan

Apr 3, 2019

Tradenexa a fraud company

This is fraud company, i cheated with 50000 my hard cor money. They first call and give basic service of rs 5000 and aftr only 2 day they blackmailing me for 21000 B2B service otherwise they will not work. Executive name is Divyanshi, researcher name Chetan. I don't know how SEBI is giving license to for tease fraud companies to cheat people. Make continuing loss, and said we are hiring a new researcher, but even after that they continuing demanded money. Once i stopped paying them and told first recover my lost money they started ignoring mys call. Below are the company details

Trade Nexa Research Investment Advisor
352-J Gopal PU4 Vijay Nagar Indore (Madhya Pradesh)-452010

Please help, if any way to recover my money back.
Nsurve

Mar 29, 2019

RBS solutions swapnil patil

Don't trust on RBS solutions bangluru I got call from swapnil patil who stated that he will help to make profit from market because of him I lost 6lacks. He asked to buy share at 104 and till expiry day he was keep telling that price will increased.and at the end price was
.10 pause. he ruined my life I took loan from bank and loan against jewellery to repay this loss. Because of such bastered I am going through lot of mental and financial problems. If God exist then he will have to pay off.
Below are his bank account details and mobile number
Accnt name:R B S solutions
A/C Number 50200027704558
Btm layout branch IFSC code HDFC 0000885
+918197920038
Its humble request please don't get trapped in to these fraud people.
His mobile is switched off since yesterday

If anyone help me to get his or RBS solutions contact number I will be really grateful.
My mobile number
saurabhcchavan

Mar 27, 2019

Fraud HNI Research

Fraud company. only takes money from you and give nothing. they start with 5 thousand and end with getting lakhs from you and give you bullshit. While trade is going on they will just say market status is not good we will trade later or make any calls which are not relevant. They only keep saying we have very highly qualified researchers and this researcher has relation with this this and we are making contract with them and bla bla bla bullshit. In the end you end up poor.
When started they said we only take 5000/-. after paying that they say our total package costs 65000/- you need to pay 30000/- now and rest amount when you get profit from trades. when you pay 30000/- they say researcher dont accept your profile as your amount is not completed. so you again have to pay 30000/-. Around that time your time period ends ad you have nothing from trade. then they will say we have another package in which we will consider your previous amount as first installment. you have to pay more 75000, then you will get more profit than before and validity will also be upto 3 months. then after 2 months still no profit yet they say we you have to pay 50000 as tax. when you pay then again you havnt paid full amount so our researcher cannot accept your profile. and poof. all your money is gone.
Vivek jha007

Feb 6, 2019

Fraud company giving tips

This is a Bansal tips company who just give msg and say they will cover all your losses they take the money before trading and give tips which will go down only I have their tips and all the documents ready I have paid 5000 as for tips and my 20000 was gone within a week.i can give u example how they make fool of people and I also got into their trap how this bastards are sending this msg I don't know

Thierry msg will be like

One Stop Solution To All Your Losses!
Get Daily 10-15K Prft Wth Premiun Servc On Qlty Based Analysis
In Stk&BNfty (F&O)
For Sub
Call/WP:-9732983111(BANSAL)

Bkd 3Lacs Prft In Just 40k Invesmnt in Equty &B.Nfty(Fut &Option) In This Week
Expected Huge Movement In Next Week
Join Nw
CL/WP:-9739283111(BANSAL)

Bkd 3Lacs Pft In Just 50k CapThis Week In B.NftyOption .Expecting Huge Movement This Month In EQUTY &B.NFTY(Fut &Option).
For Sub CL/WP:-9739283111(BANSAL)

Don't Trade Daily In Risky Mrkt
Trade Only NEWS Based Calls
2-4calls/week
Earn 60KPrft
Work in 5-10Lots in Stk &B.Nfty(Fut &Option)
Cl/WP:-9739283111(BANSAL)

Super Month Of Jan
Booked 10Lacs Pft In Just 1 Lac Invsmt
Join Us For Feb .MONTH END Offr
50% Disc OR Buy 1 Get 2 Mnts Free
CL/WP:-9739283111(BANSAL)
One Stop Solution To All Your Losses!
Get Daily 10-15K Prft Wth Premiun Servc On Qlty Based Analysis
In Stk&BNfty (F&O)
For Sub
Call/watsap:-9739283111(BANSAL)

Only For Indivdual Traders.
Earn Big On Qualified Note.
Say No To Risk (Tech+Fundmtl)Calls Invest Less Until U Believe On Levels
.For Sub CL/WP:-9739283111

I want my money back whatever you can help please help
pavankumar.csn

Jan 26, 2019

Need to complaint against Capital Boosters Trading advisory

Hello All,

Today I want to share my bitter experience with Capital Booster, stock Advisory Company. First they(Prashanth an employee of capital boosters) called me and given a call for free and that call made a profit of 5000/- and asked to pay only 7500/- and later I can pay after earning and later he asked to complete 3 months subscription to get calls, I did as he asked, he emotionally made me to trust him. after some profitable calls they started to pressure me to pay more other wise calls will be stopped, fearing of loosing paid money I kept on paying finally when I am not feared about their threatening of stopping services, they started, there is an offer going on they will take a lucky draw, they will set up things to get our number and all the money will be refunded and services will continue. And finally I have stopped at 3,10,000. At this point I realized I am doing wrong. Now I am regretting what I did. Can any one please guide me how can we proceed a complaint and stop this fraud company to make fool of more people.

Company:capital boosers
webiste: capitalbooster.com
City of operation: Indore
avoidadvisory

Jan 7, 2019

Avoid advisory company

Dear Investor Following Advisory companies are not reliable. Avoid anyhow and spread to all about them. Add more companies Experience in it. keep distance from fraud companies like this

HNI Research
Star World Research
Star India Marketing Research

Please do not waste your money.
Sankukreti

Dec 15, 2018

Nestra capital or Net-worth capital fraud

I have read other people camplaints above ,more or less all are same.This means these companies are growing day by day and using same pattern they are cheating us.
I also got a call from Net-worth capital Haribhajan and asked me for a few of 10000.00 for three months services which I made in parts after I saw the tips and levels they provided which was really good.
The call provider was a lady with name Komal Mishra (could be fake names)who portrayed as Haribhajan senior.She gave me levels in commodity MCX which were always accurate for 2_3 days.Then she asked me to join her premium pack of 100000,as she confirmed the leaves she provided was of that pack ,if I want to continue I have to make payment.as I was amazed with the accuracy of calls she gave I agreed to pay in parts but than whole game of there fraud started
I made payment of 50000 in pressure as agreed was only 30000 so that I can fresh call to earn something but surprisingly she changed and got adament for money in name of her senior Deepak Mishra.As I was not having that much of amount she somehow agreed upon half of the balance 50000 that is 25000/.There after she gave me call in crude where I lost almost 50000 of my investment.Now I am in a trouble I have more that 100000 and lost 50000 extra
On questioning Komal she just said sorry for call and said she had given the call herself as I haven't made the full payment of the package.My foolishness that I still thought they can help me to cover my loss and the lady used to call continuosly and convensed me for the balance 25000.
To my surprise I have made till date 110000 to company and had lost my 50000,but still belived the lady only on her words...
The next working day she gave me call I made good profit of 10000.and in coming two days almost 30000.more .than she made me talk to her senior (Deepika)who told me for to take the package of higher amount of 500000 in which she will adjust old payment also so that she can provide me with levels of 50000 per day.i told clearly that I can't afford that high package and neither I want to make 50000. a day..But they kept on pressurrasing me for that package and Komal suggested to make part payment of 50000 more and rest we can earn from trading and pay.I was reluctant but can see the trap of her as my already 100000 were on stake and I did have confidence on there calls I denied clearly and she stopped giving me levels .I shouted on them that they I taken 100000 for what,after lots of argument with Komal and her seniors she provided me with call and lost almost 60000 that day again I was in trouble I was on loss of more than 1 .5 lakh.I agreed on giving her 50000 .more and she assured me that no one will ask for more amount unless I earn Next week i made a profit of almost 40000 aginst which she demanded 50000 more which i made.Then on coming week i strated lossing money.i lost 70000 in a day.on talking to her she regreted.Next day inlsot 40000 more now i was in panic that i have you peope for making losses my tatal loss was almost 300000 .Now the senior of her came into picture i and asked Me complete my package cost else they can't provide there calls which are always sure.i was in a situation where it was hard to decide what to do.I took loan and made the payment of almost 1.5 lakh.after lots of discussion and requests.
But all were of no use after that the calls i got i made loss of 60000 more and i lost total of my investment amounting 200000/apart from the service for which i paid 400000 approx.The excutive who used talk to me even uptill 11 in night saying that its there company support. All numberes went out of order and all number which i had almost 7 to 10 are either switched off or out of order.
Komal and her seniors had given full surety evenbshe verbally said that she will compensate if i loss my money.Now she is nowhere.
My request to all is that the all the comanys are same they got the sebi registration and keep on changing there name and phone numbers beware of them.At the end we are the soft targets for them.
PiyushRana1

Nov 25, 2018

Capital Grow

I was living a stable life, but it was early september, when I received call from executive of this company. They did fake promises with me, and took 12500 for their services. I worked according to their calls, and hence lost around 1.64 lakh rupees in market. I was so unhappy, and lost all my confidence. I lodged a complaint against them in SEBI, which is currently pending. So, I request, all of you to please use your brain and never waste your hard earned money in market.

CPONEASSIS - Deduction of Rs. 1899 from My HDFC Account
    WITHOUT INTIMATION DEBITRED FROM MY ACCOUNT OF...
    Amazon Standing Instru - Deducted money without my permission
    Ravi kumar May 28 , 2020 Deducted money without my...
    nsh.kolkataairport - Delay in Package
    My Consignment reached Kolkata on 24th May. Till now...
    HDFC Bank - Deduction of Rs. 1899
    Dear A amount of Rs 1899 is being deducted from my...
    GTPL - NO RESPONSE FROM TEAM
    Not once, not twice, GTPL Hathway Ltd. gave me 3 worst...
    ACT BROADBAND - Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st...
    Relocation request not attended (ticket raised on 21st...
    paytm - Payment not received
    I made A payment of Rs 3400 at 5:39 pm on 23 rd May 2020...
    Icici Bank/Auto loan - Forgot password
    Forgot password Name: Jaiganesh S Employer I'd:...
    Videocon d2h setup box - Delivery information not received
    Dear Customer(D.P. Gupta), Thanks for writing to us....
    Videocon D2H - Recharge not done
    Dear Piyush, Thanks for writing to us. Please share...