FRAUD STOCK ADVISORY FINANCIAL SERVICES

Consumer complaints and reviews about FRAUD STOCK ADVISORY FINANCIAL SERVICES

avoidadvisory

Jan 7, 2019

Avoid advisory company

Dear Investor Following Advisory companies are not reliable. Avoid anyhow and spread to all about them. Add more companies Experience in it. keep distance from fraud companies like this

HNI Research
Star World Research
Star India Marketing Research

Please do not waste your money.
Sankukreti

Dec 15, 2018

Nestra capital or Net-worth capital fraud

I have read other people camplaints above ,more or less all are same.This means these companies are growing day by day and using same pattern they are cheating us.
I also got a call from Net-worth capital Haribhajan and asked me for a few of 10000.00 for three months services which I made in parts after I saw the tips and levels they provided which was really good.
The call provider was a lady with name Komal Mishra (could be fake names)who portrayed as Haribhajan senior.She gave me levels in commodity MCX which were always accurate for 2_3 days.Then she asked me to join her premium pack of 100000,as she confirmed the leaves she provided was of that pack ,if I want to continue I have to make payment.as I was amazed with the accuracy of calls she gave I agreed to pay in parts but than whole game of there fraud started
I made payment of 50000 in pressure as agreed was only 30000 so that I can fresh call to earn something but surprisingly she changed and got adament for money in name of her senior Deepak Mishra.As I was not having that much of amount she somehow agreed upon half of the balance 50000 that is 25000/.There after she gave me call in crude where I lost almost 50000 of my investment.Now I am in a trouble I have more that 100000 and lost 50000 extra
On questioning Komal she just said sorry for call and said she had given the call herself as I haven't made the full payment of the package.My foolishness that I still thought they can help me to cover my loss and the lady used to call continuosly and convensed me for the balance 25000.
To my surprise I have made till date 110000 to company and had lost my 50000,but still belived the lady only on her words...
The next working day she gave me call I made good profit of 10000.and in coming two days almost 30000.more .than she made me talk to her senior (Deepika)who told me for to take the package of higher amount of 500000 in which she will adjust old payment also so that she can provide me with levels of 50000 per day.i told clearly that I can't afford that high package and neither I want to make 50000. a day..But they kept on pressurrasing me for that package and Komal suggested to make part payment of 50000 more and rest we can earn from trading and pay.I was reluctant but can see the trap of her as my already 100000 were on stake and I did have confidence on there calls I denied clearly and she stopped giving me levels .I shouted on them that they I taken 100000 for what,after lots of argument with Komal and her seniors she provided me with call and lost almost 60000 that day again I was in trouble I was on loss of more than 1 .5 lakh.I agreed on giving her 50000 .more and she assured me that no one will ask for more amount unless I earn Next week i made a profit of almost 40000 aginst which she demanded 50000 more which i made.Then on coming week i strated lossing money.i lost 70000 in a day.on talking to her she regreted.Next day inlsot 40000 more now i was in panic that i have you peope for making losses my tatal loss was almost 300000 .Now the senior of her came into picture i and asked Me complete my package cost else they can't provide there calls which are always sure.i was in a situation where it was hard to decide what to do.I took loan and made the payment of almost 1.5 lakh.after lots of discussion and requests.
But all were of no use after that the calls i got i made loss of 60000 more and i lost total of my investment amounting 200000/apart from the service for which i paid 400000 approx.The excutive who used talk to me even uptill 11 in night saying that its there company support. All numberes went out of order and all number which i had almost 7 to 10 are either switched off or out of order.
Komal and her seniors had given full surety evenbshe verbally said that she will compensate if i loss my money.Now she is nowhere.
My request to all is that the all the comanys are same they got the sebi registration and keep on changing there name and phone numbers beware of them.At the end we are the soft targets for them.
PiyushRana1

Nov 25, 2018

Capital Grow

I was living a stable life, but it was early september, when I received call from executive of this company. They did fake promises with me, and took 12500 for their services. I worked according to their calls, and hence lost around 1.64 lakh rupees in market. I was so unhappy, and lost all my confidence. I lodged a complaint against them in SEBI, which is currently pending. So, I request, all of you to please use your brain and never waste your hard earned money in market.
Ravi₹123

Nov 7, 2018

Fraud Stock advisers( callputoption )

Hello sir I am Ravi I paid 7500 to call-out option company after 2 days they give me a call which give 35000 lose and when I saw performance sheet on the same day they show another call which was in profit when I call to castumer care they put my no.in black list it I have proof or aal detail I am uploading photos

Fraud Stock advisers( callputoption ) Fraud Stock advisers( callputoption ) Fraud Stock advisers( callputoption ) Fraud Stock advisers( callputoption )

a.shahare23

Oct 18, 2018

Striker Stock Research, Indore

I have paid Rupees 236000, to this company, company executive Ram Sharma & Shubhangi Tripati conveyance me and make a pressure on me to make a payment. now their contact no are not in service. So sad, they make a pressure on me to took loan from bank, they will earn a profit from daily trading, from that you can pay.
My question is, I have received daily 5-6 calls from stock advisory, when I ask them from where you have got my contact number, they tell that your number updated to us for trade purpose. How it is possible. That means our broker companies provide our data to them.
Sagar lokhande

Oct 8, 2018

Sir I have complaint against profit trade advisory firm

I have paid 7000 to this broker he can not attend my call and their tips are fake their financial advisor name was SUNIL GOSWAMI and he provide fake tips and given customer are in losses so please sir arrest this person
Som85

Sep 30, 2018

Fraud Company Money Desire Reserch

I Somnath, residing in delhi. I was living good life, enjoying with full fun. it was one of the bad day of my life I can not forget that day I got call from Indore from a company name Money Desire Research it’s a ### fraud company Manish Thakur, Sumit Sharma,Anup Tomar, rk pathak, nirankar, Niranjan all are penis suckers they born with 5-6 people, there fathers are everywhere roaming the country to country, they are heartless people they want to make fool of the people want to take out the money from people making false commitments false promises all are mixed they are running a racket to they tell lie to the people. I have lost 250000/- for this ####, I took a loan for my business. Instead of running my business I paid to them now they are not receiving the calls. rohit is bastured

Now they are saying it’s your service charge. They are not returning my money. They are threatening me instead of paying me they are keep saying you have given for service charge not stock they are saying put some money we will give you profit. they are looting the people doing scam and making people fool, nobody can beat them only god Vishnu the Kalki avatar can kill them because no SEBI, no police, no Cbi, no economic offence cyber cell no body catch them, no body help them they are liers, looting people’s money all fake third party stock advisory company making fool. Only god can save from them

Please help those people who lost their money. I’m also one of them who lost the money. Please god save our money. Because no human being can save from them they are real money suckers and #### of the current world they are like national money terrorist. Please send them for life time imprisonment or make them nude put black colour in their face so people can punish them, and legal authority should sell their properties so people who loose their money can get money

I have given complaint to police, sebi, every possible thing I have done but I m not able to get my money only media or god can save may be we should establish a new court or new cyber cell for this of fraud only investment advisory people who are making fool of the people take their hardern money and never return stop all this nonsense otherwise they can eat whole india.
Ankush

Aug 17, 2018

fraud no. 72288 32530

Fake advisory.pl don't subscribe to stock advisory company.unka contact no. 72288 32530. they also do misbehave on phone. they tell the name that we are patels. total fraud co. no. and ..................
Bhuvan chandra joshi

Aug 6, 2018

Refund of Rs 10000 deposited in Capital aim co Indore.

score.gov.in

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Bhuwan Joshi
<bhuwanjoshibu@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear sir. This is to inform you that I took the bi annual plan of RS 12,500 for the day based information of tradable share in intra day trading of share from capital aim financial advisory Ltd company ,Indore for a period i.e special offer of Two months with a half month extra which is likely to be over in August 10, 2018 .I was informed by company agents that Capital aim company share trade advise will make me lakhpati in this period. I am sorry to inform you that rather gaining I am in big loss. Mr Ravi agent of the company was approaching me to take the another scheme of premium share of RS 30000 pm for which he requested me to deposit Rs.10000 and he said you take this option only if you are benifited by our 12,500 offer of 2.5 month. Now I am in big loss so I am not interested in this premium share advise offer.So it is requested by the company authority to kindly return my amount of RS.10000 immediately which was deposited in its company account under payment I'd 194143640 on 4.06.2016 .Company executives are trying to make me fool that I have to take premium based advise at any cost and inspite of blocking the company SMS service by me they have started sending the premium service. Kindly help me to get my hard earned money back.

Dr.B.C.JOSHI

Deptt of Geology

Bundelkhand University ,Jhansi
Goldi Bhargav

Aug 3, 2018

totaly froud

Dear sir, I have paid rs.3000/- by debit card to m/s choicebroking a mombai bases stock tips provider on 30.07.2018, staff name miss Anjali sharma a stock advisory. in starting they are convince me .first They are cheating with me for open a demate acount & get my document they have not provided receipt for the same & they are demand more money & after that i know they are totaly froud, she is using my money in paytm & i am also complaint in paytm i have all proof his froudness. I lost my money, please help to get my rs.3000/- back
my name is goldy & my mail id -goldysharma9999@gmail.com mobile-9541295468

Staff name- Anjali sharma & Amit misra
mobile-8965090176,9617158308
AkashP09878

Aug 3, 2018

Veer Suredra Sai Institute

I paid RS.3000 for the options trading tips.bBut after 2 days they gives me more than 25000 loss.When I ask them about it they said they can't do anything.Mehta has messaged about the services +918480965355 from this number now he blocked my numbers
docmjyani

Jun 26, 2018

Trade india research indore fraud with me

I had received a call from trade india on september 2015.A person ask me about trading and made many fake promises.Due to influnce of such fraud persons i had deposited 130000 in trade india research a/c.But that company put me in huge loss by their fake trading calls and messege.They put me on a burden of financial loss of rs 2000000.I am very upset due to this advisory till now.After that they put my call on block list and if i use another no.then they use dirty language with me.Please take strict action against

Manoj kumar
Churu rajasthan

Mb 9602052355
Email- docmjyani@gmail.com
prem kumar36

Jun 21, 2018

rippel advisery froud

ripple advisery service is froud max sl hit if you complent they will say worng word. and saying for more pay sallo ko koy tamiz nhi haii coustomer se bat krene ki purva and nirav and sahrukh and prite all froud whey we cant do anythink against them.

last if you never ever want to loss your money dont tak there service
prem kumar36

Jun 21, 2018

rippel advisery froud

rippel advisery company indor is froud afther paying 20k i have loss 100000 rs max sl hit adviser has no maners say abuse word a have all recording call if loss your mony then take servise.and again saying to pay
suvo73

Jun 16, 2018

Fraude and bunch of thives

Be aware of Epic research advisory company they robbed my 80000 with their sweet promises. Do not west your hard hand money with them
pdebasis

Jun 15, 2018

Money Market Manthan a fraud advisory

MMMFS might be a advisory company, but had taken or I will say loot my money to the extent of 1L+ in 3 months. There are profit but huge loss due to the mishandling of the level they provide. So, guys don't take or rely on these guys, or any advisory.

I tell you, your are the best custodian of your money, learn, 2-3 months you will be master in stocks. But once you lose money or capital it is definitely impossible to recover them.

I am initiating all the legal, political and administrative action on this MMMFS Indore to recover the money.
rahulmudgal

May 31, 2018

frausdters optiontradingtips.in

Hi all, i want to bring 2 u notice about optiontradingtips.in. I made the payment on 30th may 2018 and they promised me that our services will be really good . But after payment was made by me they blocked my number and their first call on rel infra also hit the sl making a loss of 13000rs. But one thing to notice that there are so many positive reviews about this company but all are totally fake. if some one want to get involved in this fraud or check this please take their nifty option package worth rs 5000. Then you will realize their fraudness. They are totally fake and all fraudsters are sitting there. they just make fool of the innocent people. One person who claimed to be of 65 years age is most fake person. He blocked my number once he received the payment. its my humble request dont get trapped. one funny thing was he said to me that u can earn 1 crore money monthly by investing 25 lakhs. he will take a payment of 1 lakhs. totally fake and fraud, ye narak mein hi jayenge aur kahin nahi kyunki mehnat ka paisa hain logo ka.
Swativj

froud

ROCKET KE NAAM SE MSG KARTE H ...LOW PREMIUM PR BIG PROFIT KA DAWA KARTE H...SAB FAKE H ..6000 RS PAYMENT LENE KE BAAD CALL TAK PIC NAHI KARTE....DAILY MSG AATA H KI 5000 KE INVESTMENT PR 15000 KA PROFIT HUA PR ACTUAL M KOI CALL HOTI HI NAHI H...MAINE 24 APRIL KO 6000 KA PAYMENT KIYA.. PROFIT HONA TO DOR ULTA LOSS HO RA H DAILY...PHONE PIC NAHI KAR RAHE.....PLS AISE CALLS SE SAAVDHAN RAHE.THEY R TOTALLY FAKE.
praveengohil

Shareadvisor.com biggest fraudsters

Shareadvisor.com and all other websites showing name of chetan dhokia are biggest frauds in share market advisors. They charge 35k per month. I lost 65000 in one month. Total loss 89k. (24k paid as fees in advance).
They will mesmerize u first explaining huge profit points ans small stop losses but once u pay, u r gone. They stop responding after making huge losses. Biggest fraudsters. Dont take thier services please...save your money and do your reasearch. Chetan dhokia is useless fellow... dont rely on their HNI tips...please please save your money.
They will ask for more money after u make loss.
praveengohil

Shareadvisor.com biggest fraudsters

Anil1007

Apr 25, 2018

Stock advisor.com

Fake advisory.trial me 2 days me 20000 ka loss hua.pl don't subscribe to this company.unka contact no. 022-62691111 hai
Rabindra Sethi

Apr 18, 2018

Fraudster Advisory Firm

I paid Rs 20,000 towards service charge to IResearch an Indore Based Company having SEBI Regd. No-SEBI No:INA000003387.
After Registration the concerned executive as well as the customer care are not responding.
Please suggest how can I complain and recover my my money?
SUNNY973636

Mar 30, 2018

Trading calls and abusive

I do not trade in share markets yet i get some calls continuously and after refuse the trading, they use abusive language on the call. And told me other pathetic words please take needful action.
Unwanted trading calls numbers - 09111012581, 09111012876
rdkuma

Mar 26, 2018

fraud

Star India Market Research ek fake((fraud) company hai
jo SEBI Registration company ke nam se client ko befakuf banate hai
pahale basic service me work karayenge phir aap ko loss karwange.
loss ke baad aap ki profile HNI me send karenge phir loss recover
karwane ke bahane aap mahangi service ke liye bolenge.mujhase pahale
60000 liya 3 month keliye .phir mujhe huje loos karwa diya.and meri
profile HNI me send kar diya and 120000 ki phir se registaion fee mangne lage
bole aap isse service me kaam karo aap ka loss recove ho jaayega,
so please save your money .ye saare fraud hai mera 60000 le liya,and
150000 loss bhi krwa diya
person name is Mr, Vijay.and Abhisekh srivastwa,deepak(ph no-9109188906,7313058527,7313058540)
and maine 8822117117 par complaint kari nadita and neha se but koie responce nahi mila,
please inaki baato me mat aana fake hai saare
Achyutendra Singh Rajput

Mar 7, 2018

Return of funds

Starindia has taken Rs 60000 for stock market advice but gave fraud advice I lost Rs 80000

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...