freecharge.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about freecharge.in

goodshruti

Feb 21, 2017

Promo code could not be applied

Promo code RC30 could not be applied received via email. All terms and conditions are fulfilled and the account belongs to me with no suspicious transactions/ activity involved. The same can be checked by my history of previous transactions done through it.

Promo code could not be applied

Feb 19, 2017

Refund my money

13/02/2017 date not transfer my money with my HDFC a/c (amnt 5000/-)
Pls help refund my money.

tran id no. - 1RY8ABuLSUKgXp3KdZwT0Q
freecharge id - [email protected]

Refund my money

ChandanRawat35

Dec 2, 2016

Account login problem

Account login problem
I forgot my email id and password my registered mobile number is 9818181358.plz help me fast.plz help like paytm.paytm give otp on resisted mobile number when user forget password

Nov 27, 2015

FOR REFUND............

SIR,

I HAD DONE A PAYMENT FOR ELECTRICITY BILL OF RUPEES 1210 ON 10/11/2015 BUT YET THE AMONT IS NOT CREDITEDTO MY BSES ACCOUNT SO THATS WHY I WANT GET BACK MY PAYMENT AMOUNT SO PLEESE REFUND MY BILL AMONT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SIR.......................

FOR REFUND............

Dwivedi

Jun 10, 2013

Recharge of Prepaid Mobile

Today I have try to recharge of my VODAFONE PREPAID NO. 9811099873 for Rs. 200/- through freecharge.in vide my Order ID FCVVV1306109099149 dt. 10/06/13 at 10:13:14 but till not recharge the above said mobile & amount has already deducted from my CARD.

Sumit Mahajan
vikrumsrivastava

Mar 10, 2013

unable to reacharge through FC balance

Hi ,

i tried to recharge my prepaid number through freecharge.in but the transaction was unsuccessful . However the money got debited through my credit card and instead of refunding me the amount freecharge.in locked the amount in their so called FC balance . Now whenever i try to do a recharge through the FC balance it always fails . Now neither i am able to recharge nor getting my money back . This is a fraud going on here as they are deducting money from customer's account and when it is unsuccessful making them fool by giving them a FC balance which they can never use .

please stop this fraud .

Sep 7, 2012

Greeting from Freecharge.in

We have forwarded your details for the order 18298684 to the courier department. As soon as we get any details will share with you. We request you to wait for some time. Do let us know once you receive it.

For further queries feel free to write us at [email protected] or visit the below mentioned link in order to assist you.

http:/support.freecharge.in

Once you submit all the details, your query will be addressed with in 24 hrs.

freecharge team

Happy Freecharging!!!
Vidya

Sep 7, 2012

Greeting from Freecharge.in

http:/support.freecharge.in

Once you submit all the details, your query will be addressed with in 24 hrs.

freecharge team

Happy Freecharging!!!

Aug 24, 2012

Coupons Not Delivered

I had made a recharge of Rs 333 using the website "freecharge.in" and selected various coupons out of which only 2 were supposed to be delivered manually by courier and the others were supposed to be delivered to my mailbox immediately. I placed the order on 18 August 2012 and it's 24th today and i still haven't received them. The ORDER ID is 18298684 and the T ID BF - 190812-66.
I request you to look into the matter seriously and find a suitable solution as soon as possible.
Also, please provide a helpline number for costumers. It's highly inconvenient if one has to get in touch as your costumer care website - www.freecharge.in/cs is not functional.

Thanks!