FSSAI

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about FSSAI

Priyanka nanda

Mar 10, 2020

Complaint against duplicate eggs

I had purchased some eggs from a nearby shop.To my dismay I found it to be duplicate,may be plastic eggs.please direct the local authorities to look after the matter very seriously.They are really damaging publics health for the sake of business.you can also verify the eggs which I have preserved.
vivek shukla 256

Big Bazar selling expiry items

Big bazar aura mall sold expiry frozen items. I have bill photo and video of tasty treat item.

Vivek
vivek shukla 256

Big Bazar selling expiry items

Big bazar Aura mall Bhopa lselling expiry frozen..tems. complained to big bazar but no response. i have bill of 19th Nov , items photo and video also. tasty treat frozen item mfd date May 2018 Best before in one year means May 2019 but Big bazar selling in Nov that expiry item.

Vivek

Nov 22, 2019

Selling & wasting the water in illegally

I am a resident of Ludhiana. as a you are aware about water scarcity, it is our duty to conserve water and prevent wasting of water. But some people only see their benefit and they are earning their money by selling Government water. They have no such authority. He is running his business indiscriminately. Should be strict action against such people. He has neither a brand nor a License. Its name is Kittos water.
He has been running Kittos water for the last 2 years. He has set up an RO Plant in his home and they are selling it. They waste 2000-Litre of water in about 1 hour in Sewerage puts 48000-Litre of water a day. They are playing with the health of the people. They are selling water without getting testing done from laboratory in Ludhiana market. His address is (Owner Sukhjeet Singh S/o Surinder Singh) 7534/10/1 St. No. 6D, New amar nagar, ATI Road, Ludhiana.
Happy321

Oct 13, 2019

Running A Big Business without any valid documents

Sir/ Madam,

There have a sweet shop in our area who is running a big business without any valid documents. The Shop Name is Malati Sweets
address:- Kamdebpur, amdanga, North 24 Pgs, NH 34 , Pin-700125, Prof:- Gobindo Guchait & Banamali Guchait.
They are running a big business without any valid documents also they are adding harmful chemical Color in food or sweets. also they have not any Fire Licence or have not any food license. also The gas oven fires in the shop. also The tank of water that allows people to drink is very very bad condition. Also This is not a GST Registered Company. although they have a huge amount business turnover. although they dont pay any income tax .

My request is that if you please take a necessary step against this bad business man it will be highly appreciated.
abbasalam1122

Sep 12, 2019

bill nahi dete

bill nahi dete ur nahi atm se payment ka system hai
staff kafi jada bekar hai ur pani to kkch jada hi gande glass me dya jata hai kuch kaho to yaha to yahi milta hai

restaurant name - gulshan e habibi
add - sambhal road dingarpur moradabad 244301

gulam
plz is restaurant pe eek br checking jrur karwana
bina license ke ye restaurant chlta hai
Shah1256

Aug 23, 2019

No Fssai licence

How can government permit without licence open hotels. Owner have no any Fssai licence
Akshar Vegetarian
Bibewadi pune.
R.P yadav

Jul 30, 2019

Not having food license

i writing this mail to raise a complaint on sonu confectionary

i dont know how this bastards are running their business from when i came to know that there is no food inspector in very reduculas thing as per my knowledge they are using plastic carry bag also please take some action on this
please reply to this mail weather u will take action or not

if u cannot take please let me know please don't tell them my information

Shop address
127/190 juhi hamirpur road
Kanpur nagar
208014
feroz ahmed sab

Jul 24, 2019

Drinking Water bottles

i am person in the city gulbarga (karnataka) in these so many pant without having ISI & FSSAI license trading a water without condition trading in there public . peoples are suffering from fever and infectious disease and i complaint to fssai office wont responding take corrective action in peoples in gulbarga.
Keep identity private

Jun 6, 2019

Mixing of chemical in almonds

There is a company names Geetanjali traders (gst no. - 08ADXPA2782P1ZQ) and Swastik sales corporation ( gst no. - 08ABYPA0813A1Z4) use some harmful chemicals to polish on almonds which is selling in local market over the India he is selling in deenanathji ka rasta which is wholesale market of dry fruits in Jaipur please take a action asap
His some brand in market
1 Swastik
2 Geetanjali
3 veepul
4 baba
GN CHOWDARY

May 5, 2019

Maintenaning hostel with no permission

Hotel raghavendra in Hyderabad Panama running a hostel with it's hotel .the kitchen of the hotel is worst cleaniness is zero and serving that food to people leading to the health diseases I request the team to check and take necessary action
Regards ,
Narendar
Sanjeev_Krishna

Feb 9, 2019

Not Having Food Licence

i writing this mail to raise a complaint on khammam restarants

i dont know how this bastards are running their business from 5-6 years
and i came to know that there is no food inspector in khammam very reduculas thing

as per my knowledge i am writing restarant name below. please take some action on this idiots
please reply to this mail weather u will take action or not

if u cannot take please let me know i will think another way

1.Biriyani Palace (3 Branches)
2.7th Avenue
14.Milkshake Factory
15.CMR Hotel
16.taj darbar
17.sitara restarant

and there are more also plz follow up & take Action
pawan g1991

Dec 5, 2018

COMPLAINT NOT RESOLVED

Dear sir/madam,

As i complained earlier FSSAI team had taken 4 samples on 05/09/17 but the bottle i have bought was different.
Its been almost 1 year 2 months and i have already send written letter to head office but not reeceived any response.
so kindly look into it.
my complained number is 352040 resolved this issue.

thanks & Regards
pawan gupta
8085320404
gaganwrite

Sep 3, 2018

SALE EXPIRED FOODS ITEM .

I BUY SANDWICH FROM SHOP DT. 03/09/2018 OF GENTLEMAN SITUATED AT PARTAP CHOWK OPP. SANGEET CINEMA SHOP NAME GENTLEMAN SWEET SHOP. WHEN I OPEN A SANDWITCH PACKET AT HOME THE SANDWICH DID NOT EATABLE. THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR HUMAN BEING SO KINDLY LEARN LESSON TO GENTLEMAN.
mdravaal

Jul 30, 2018

salt level in butter(Amul and other brands

Salt level in butter is too high and practically not fit to consume for humans. I am surprised what FSSAI has done so far. All brands including Amul having too high content of salt. there must be set standard for better health of society.

Jul 27, 2018

Adulterated Paneer

I bought Paneer for family function from Pandey Paneer, Shop no - 115, Keshopur Sabzi Mandi, New Delhi - 110018. He is such a rascal, all the paneer bought from him was adulterated, started releasing oil while cooking. I complained him about it, he told its natural process. After eating all the family members were complaining about stomach ache and some of us got food poisoning.

Please take a necessary action against him or tell me the procedure. so that he may be punished for what he is doing.

Sunil
khurana76

Jul 10, 2018

ADULTERATED MILKFOOD GHEE

We purchased milk-food ghee from bigbasket recently; we were hopeful at least we will not be eating product injurious to health..

During hottest of summers around 45 degree temperature , the milk food ghee was not melting and we were suspecting that milk food is selling dalda in its boxes..

We wrote complaint to milkfood custoemr care and consumer complaints email but it has been a week milk food has not responsed as if milkfood authorities know that they are selling dalda or some highly adulterarted and harmful product;

i am planning to write to food authorities for no action and negligence by milk food, and request the readers and friends to stay from milk food ghee..
If it is indeed dalda then milk food ghee can cause serious heart disease, cholesterol ..

Read the warnings below:

WITH THIS REQUEST I PLEAD FASSAI TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST MILKFOOD AND COLLECT SAMPLE FROM MY RESIDENCE

AMIT KHURANA
fateh sinh shekhawat

Jun 22, 2018

drinking water

Dear Sir, my name is fateh sinh shekhawat, I'm living in Gandhidham Kutch, Gujarat. Today, i bought mineral water of 20 liter bottle from a shop named odhav amrut jal in gandhidham GIDC. He sells very messy water. he don't have any types of the trade mark of ISI and FSSAI. i hardly request you Please take strict action against odhav amrit jal supply water. And protect the health of our peoples.I hope you will understand my feeling help us. 9727897896
rahulsharma2020

Jun 21, 2018

Not issuing Food license but sweet selling

Rkesh Gupta is saller of BALAJI SWEETS CORNER .but not has food licence. He makes dirty and westage sweets . It is wrong
To closed invalid shop and sweet sale without licence. Please chek all foods in the shop and chek sweets sempals.

balaji sweets corner main chauraha peerumadara, ramnagar, distt. nainital (uttarakhand)

May 11, 2018

Expiry Products selling

Hello FSSAI team
Have received expiry products through a company selling dairy / non-dairy products through APP based orders. Their customer care is pathetic. Need to take it up strongly, as supply of expired dairy products can harm my child/family.

Need to file a consumer case to fix them right.
Please guide me the application process or to meet any office

Arya - 9980981883

Mar 9, 2018

Fake supplements around Punjab ludhiana

I got supplement from sunil kumar and he sells fake products in market his account details are as follows
Acc no:36723361335
Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Address: KIKAR BAZAR
State: PUNJAB
District: BATHINDA
Branch: BHATINDA MAIN
Contact: 0164-2238899
I dont have his address but he is selling all fake supplements and steroids

Surya-9790028430
Mrinal Ailawadi

Feb 26, 2018

Complaint

Dear Sir/Mam,

Want to complain about the food served & the way their owner behaved was prety much unrespectfull.!.!
We entered in the resturant , the music volume was at max ,
When we asked them to lower down the volume , they said we cannot , we ignored and ordered our sub , they served us the food which was stale , as foul odor was coming from it , we complaint about the food served , the staff refused , at that particular point of time the owner of that restaurant ( SAGRIKA ) subway SRK MALL AGRA ,
Started shouting at us stating if u guyz do knw that kind of food this is so stop coming to subway and actually misbehaved with us ..!!
Stating if do not known about the taste you can move out .
Receipt no : 10263
Date :27-2-2018
Time : around 00:55

Hoping that you would do something needfull .!.!

Thanks ,
Mrinal
Sent from my iPhone
Mrinal Ailawadi

Feb 26, 2018

Rotten food served & staff behaviour

Dear Sir/Mam,

We entered in the resturant , the music volume was at max ,
Stating if do not known about the taste you can move out .
Receipt no : 10263
Date :27-2-2018
Time : around 00:55

Hoping that you would do something needfull .!.!

Thanks ,
Mrinal
Sent from my iPhone
priti rawal

Feb 25, 2018

Duplicate Eggs Found

Dear Fssai,

Today I purchase eggs from nearby bakery.
The eggs not like real eggs . I think they are selling duplicate eggs. Please do disciplinary action against the merchant from whom he bought the eggs.
I have sample and the eggs for testing.
Please do the needful.
It is very dangerous thing.
And one more unbelievable thing is they mentioned expiry date on eggs, First time I saw this thing.

Priti

Jan 25, 2018

unhealthy snacks

tomato tangy snacks such as motu patlu rings crax rings in tomato flavor are very unheathly to consume specially for children. Govt should make ban on these products as these make sore throat and many throat infections.