Fullerton India Bank

Madhukumar Angajala

Dec 1, 2022

Harrasment from recovery team

Hello Sir/ Madam,

My name is Madhu kumar Angajala. I have taken loan from Fullerton India Bank 6 months back. My loan id is- ( 007202211012839). Unexpectedly i lost my job. I am jobless for past 6- months. I am paying the EMI's every month very late. Till now I have managed by taking help from friends & relatives. But now there is no where I am getting money. Recently I got a job, but with very less salary which I cannot manage all the needs. Even I have given written communication that I will pay the November due on or before 30-12-22, but unable to adjust and also requested for one more day. But my friend who promised me to adjust the money on 1st- Dec-22. He is not responding to my calls. So now I have decided to go my relatives places and collect the money and pay both November & December month's. But now the recovery agent people are calling my friends and relatives and my contacts and spoiling my privacy and respect. Though I didn't given my friends or relatives numbers, but still they are telling that i gave as reference which is false statement and lying. Kindly consider my request and make them stop doing calls and give one or two months of time to repay my EMI's.

Thanks & regards,