Future Vacations Jayanagar Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about Future Vacations Jayanagar Bangalore

jeganpaul

May 15, 2017

Nice Vocation Trip

Everything was 0k with the company future vocation Travel. They gave us good indications for our trip. The price worth the tour. No problem at all. the driver, is the best one. Good skill driving. He took us around goa for 7days in a perfect way, with good indications and big fun. Now he's not just a driver. We will never forget the time spent with him. Now he's a friend! Hoping to see you again.
Shwe_manu

Oct 19, 2016

Future Vacations fraud company

Fraud company..they are looting money from people
Shwe_manu

Oct 19, 2016

Future Vacations fraud company

Big frauds.. they took 50k money from us in 2012..so far we went for vacation only ones but they collected money from us for booking hotels..big fraud is ayesha and JayNagar branch manager... We all should fail a complaint
sweety_jay

Aug 31, 2016

Future vacation Management fraud

Future vacation managrement (Specially Raghuram) is a big fraud which makes false promises.
pooja3214

Aug 29, 2016

fraud company

future vacation-fraud company
Santhoshamk

Jul 1, 2016

Fraud

FraudThey cheated us:
1.They told its an initial offer, if you pay 70000, you can take vacations for 5wks each in 10yrs, if you didnt like it you can take it back. Suppose if you paid through Credit card, EMI is available, it ll be credited back (if you want to cancel). After seeing these reveiws i decided to cancel it, now he is telling its a non refundable wecant cancel it.
2. Through credit card you can pay free emis for 36 months, but now he is telling you have to pay extra amount. it is coming to 25k extra, he is bribing money from people. We have to stop this, this should end, please support us guys
3. They told, while going for the trip you have to pay 5000?- rupees, but now they are sending emails to pay the annual maintenance fee.
4. One foolish, uncultured and dumb like lady is there by name Ayesha, she will make foolish promises that is not at all happening.
ngopikrishna

May 10, 2016

False assurances and misleading information

This is a completely fraudulent company. Our experience is similar to the many complaints found here. We have been told that this hotel will help plan our vacation completely whenever we want, help with booking tickets, will not need to pay any extra costs for vacation (they keep saying minimal costs). More than all this, we were told that there wont be any blocked dates for us. If we inform a few weeks in advance, peak season blackout will not apply to our package.

From the moment I said "Yes", everything is fraud. EMI option which they offered is not their option but is provided by credit card company. They offered to help with all manner of vacation planning. But when I actually asked for booking my vacation, they did not even bother. They simply told me to talk to Grand Holiday Club.

Grand Holiday Club is another scam.
Problem 1: At the time of booking they said there are no hidden charges but there were hidden charges for everything. They did not book the dates I asked for and kept telling me they were filled out. The reality is, they were holding those rooms for holiday goes who book at the last minute and pay higher price. How do I know this? I called the hotel reception without saying I am a club member and asked if there were any vacations for a bus full of tourists. They answered yes and were asking my number so that they can follow-up. Then I called the reception again from my wife's number, told them I had a membership and asked for availability. This time, they did not have any availability.

Problem 2: At the time of making membership payments, they said if they cannot offer a holiday package for the dates I need, they shall make alternative arrangements for me. When I was told there are no vacant rooms, I asked them about this and I got a rude reply that they cant waste their time on this. Then why did they offer this in the package?

Problem 3: The rooms were pathetic. I have lived in costlier and cheaper rooms with better amenities. A double room bed was barely enough to be called a single cot and kids special bed is a pathetic joke. The bathroom is untidy and for a grand holiday club, they did not even have an internet connection. The "use the wifi in lobby" is useless because they took a small datalimit which is to be shared by everyone in the hotel. It ran out in minutes.

I called Future vacations for explanation and they said that they cant be held responsible for anything.

This is a totally fraudulent enterprise and I do not wish to do business with them again.

Nov 9, 2015

RE: Future vacations Jayanagar - Entrapping, misleading and deceiving people

We await your contact details. Please share the same on the "Listening Tab" on our Facebook page for our team to connect with you.

Nov 5, 2015

RE: Future vacations Jayanagar - Entrapping, misleading and deceiving people

We are awaiting your response. Request you to please share your contact details at http://on.fb.me/1gQprdp or via a Facebook inbox message for our team to get in touch with you.

Nov 2, 2015

RE: Future vacations Jayanagar - Entrapping, misleading and deceiving people

We regret the inconvenience caused and thanks for highlighting the issues you have faced. Request you to share your contact details at http://on.fb.me/1gQprdp for us to get in touch with you and assist you with your concerns.

Myrights

Nov 2, 2015

Future vacations Jayanagar - Entrapping, misleading and deceiving people

I can empathize with all people who have complained here. We were also tricked and looted in the same way! When the free gift call came, we asked the caller several times if there is any hidden deal in this. And that we don't want to listen to any presentations. He said "no" and despite that when we went to their office in Jayanagar, Bangalore we were asked to wait and listen to the presentations. When we unwillingly agreed, they started pitching us the Rs 40000 membership. The executives convinced us that after paying this Rs 40000 amount, we can stay at 4 - 5-star rated hotels absolutely free and that we have to pay only minimal taxes for the room. When asked how much amount those taxes would be exactly, they very categorically said maximum Rs 750 not beyond that.
And now whenever we request for booking, they ask us to pay room taxes starting from Rs 1500 up to Rs 3000. When you actually calculate the average amount we have already paid per room and add this amount, the cost reaches much above what is promised as "absolutely free". In fact if you look online for a room on your own, you get it at a very competitive price.

To put it briefly -

Duping innocent people by calling and tempting them to come to their office for free gifts.

Not handing over the "free gift" unless we listen to their presentation.

During presentation they sell you the membership for a lumpsum amount (Rs 40000 or Rs 50000 and so on). And then they promise that when we go on vacation, the room is "absolutely free" with a very minimal tax. This tax amount later turns out to be starting from Rs 1500 onwards.

Limited vacationing places only. Their arrangement with RGBC or any other hotels/resort is available only at limited location. But when selling membership, they promise they can have it arranged in most places.

When you confront Mr N Raghuram, the Branch Manager at his office, he unabashedly claims, "Club Mahindra has also been doing all this for years. When people have not been able to do anything against then, then what can you do to us."
santhupg5

Jul 27, 2015

Fraud

They cheated us:
1.They told its an initial offer, if you pay 58000, you can take vacations for 5wks each in 5yrs, if you didnt like it you can take it back. Suppose if you paid through Credit card, EMI is available, it ll be credited back (if you want to cancel). After seeing these reveiws i decided to cancel it, now he is telling its a non refundable wecant cancel it.
sreejamanoj

Jul 16, 2015

future vacations

As many people had mentioned here about the future vacations, we also fell into the trap. We need to take some action against these people. we paid an amount through credit card and they told us that is an interest free emi. but when we followed up with the bank they told us there is no such free emi's. we were cheated by those people. Today somebody from DAE called for the further enquiry then we had another shock , we have to pay more amount for booking the holidays....I am planning to take this serioulsy, can anybody support for this. Otherwise many other people will get cheated by these fraud people..They told us that future vacations was associated with BIG Bazzar and now they are not related..etc. Big lies....We need to atop such acts.
ALPHAFOR

Jul 10, 2015

CHEATING PEOPLE WITH FALSE PROMISE

About 5 months back we visited Gopalan Mall and we were given a form for lucky draw . We had fill our particulars in the form. To day 10 July 2015 a lady call me and he informed me that my name has been selected for a gift voucher of Rs10000/- and a surprise gift for shoping at Gopalan Mall . I had been told to come at Jayanagar to collect gift with wife. We were told to fill a form and told us that we will be given the gift after the end of a presentation which will take 45 minutes . One man gave me details about a Fortune Vacation and various discount given by Fortune vacation . At the end we refused to take membership . No gift was given to us . We wasted our time and money for taxi .They must have cheated many people with false promise of gift.

Fraud by Future vacations Jayanagar 6th block Bangalore

No use even though calling and shouting at them people should hit them and only then they will stop all this non sense and do not cheat people.

Not all of them are good and honest.

But Future Vacations Bangalore in Jayanagar 6th block is a total 100% fraud company and people should raise their voice against this injustice and non sense.

Shashank(shekar chandra)

Fraud by Future vacations Jayanagar 6th block Bangalore

Please pass on this message to your family members and friends whom you care and do not want them to be cheated like this like how me and my family got cheated.

Please pass this message on facebook and watsup to all your friends and family members and alert them.

Shashank(Shekar chandra)
Mob no: 8884315726
Sampangiramnagar
Bangalore- 27

Fraud by Future vacations Jayanagar 6th block Bangalore

The staff in future vacations are so clever that they talk like honey and ask about your personal details and in the end desperate to pitch sales for vacations and in the end giving a scrap and cheap jamoon cups. Hopeless people playing with people's sentiments and public feel free to call me on this no and make others aware of the fraudulent activity this company engaged in.

Shashank(Shekar chandra)
Mob no: 8884315726
Sampangiramnagar
Bangalore- 27

Fraud by Future vacations Jayanagar 6th block Bangalore

I received a call from a no stating that they are calling from future group big bazaar stating that I have won a lucky dip and was told to collect electronic items worth 15000 from an address in Jayanagar 6th block. Later when I went to the address they messaged me I was told that this was a travel agency by name FUTURE VACATIONS and was regarding travel package and not the kind of lucky dip which was told during the call and in the end they forced me to take the holiday package for which I did not agree and came out and in the end I was given a local 6 pcs jamoon bowl and in the end wasted my time, energy and money(500rs for cab). Please do not trust these fraud people who play with people's time and money. There should be a serious action taken on this particular travel agency who are in turn cheating public in the name of BIG BAZAAR FUTURE GROUP.

fRAUD

FRAUD FUTURE VACATION PLEASE SOMEBODY CALL POLICE AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION ,

fUTURE VACATION MOTHER OF ALL FRAUDS

THESE ARE THE WORST... they cheat everyone... most of my friends were cheated the same way as I was too... let join hands and go to court against these guys and shut them down... they make all the false promises and loot our money... can anyone do something about them? They should shut down before they clean up every ones bank account with their false promises and lies...

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH Future Vacation Bangalore ! THIS IS A COMPANY WITHOUT ANY TRANSPARENCY ANS ALL LIES JUST HUNGRY FOR MONEY.

future vacation fraud

People like this are spread through out the world. We were cheated by a company by the name future vacations bangalore and their Modus Operandi was exactly the same as Royal. Unfortunately we fell for their false promises and coughed up Rs.50000, which, at the time of the presentation was supposedly refundable. I just want to share this with all those who have been invited to a presentation by them. They will lure you to a presentation by promising a free holiday stay and claim they got your details from a form you had filled at their booth in an exhibition.

Beware!
Mandip_

Jan 18, 2015

Future Vacations Bangalore Reviews

Come and explore the beautiful destinations of India with Future Vacations Bangalore. Future Vacations Bangalore takes pain in extending its reach to all the famous holiday destinations of the world. This undying spirit of Future Vacations Jayanagar Bangalore can be seen in its timely service and pleasant client relationship. So, the next time when you are going for a vacation trip remember to fetch the service of this travel group. Each time you step into its arena, you will be greeted with a host of customized holiday packages which suit your budget.
AVR

Dec 29, 2014

Future Vacations - Big Fraud

Modus of Operation :
1.Some third party person (Usually a Lady) call you and tell that you have recently visited a mall and you have won a Surprise Gift
2.They will ask to come to the Jayanagar office along with wife.(Compulsory)
3.Once inside, they will take you into a big hall which has loud music running in background. (this is to make sure that the other person do not hear each others)
4.Following Fake things will be told to you.
(a) They are Part of Future Groups (Big Bazaar). Future Vacations is a Sister company.
(b) Fort Chandwaluni is their own property.
(c) No Utility charges in case you stay in their 108 affiliated Resorts
(d) They have tie up with Citibank and other leading banks and they take your Credit card to check the limit, but they swipe
your card, to forcefully take their service.
(e) As they will tell that since they have tieup with these banks they will convert it to intrest free emi.
(f) No Transfer charges for RCI Hotels
(g) No Annual fees
(h) the Days can be sold to get back the amount if the holidays are not used.
5. They will make sure you sign the agreement.
6. If in between if u point out some important point, they will call the person with explained and shout at them to tell u that they are very genuine.

Please be careful with these guys...

Your options:
=> Call police (Not sure if they can help as u have willingly signed the agreement.
=> Call Media ( Good option, but not sure if they come and cover this. Already there is a program in TV9 which came some time back about these vacation package frauds. you can see the video in youtube also.
=> Call up Bank (Ask them to stop check clearance, in case u have given cheque.) (If in credit card, raise a dispute)
=> Form a Group and protest.(Media and Police will help)

Best of luck...Dont get cheated...its ur hard earned money. (Their target is middle class, who have a 4 wheeler...remember u have given this information while filling the lucky dip entry in the mall!!! )
Rohit61

Dec 25, 2014

Future Vacations bangalore

Banglore is famous for its culture, vibrancy and most importantly the IT sector. This city is beautiful and there are plenty of amazing places to visit. But if you belong to this city and want to take a vacation then there are several options for you. But planning the whole thing by yourself can be daunting. Hence it’s best to put your trust on someone who will plan an amazing trip for you not once, not twice but year after year, every year. Future Vacations Jayanagar Bangalore is one such company who is known for planning and executing amazing vacations.
zoyya

Dec 25, 2014

Future Vacations Complaints in Future Vacations

Read this link: http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g44160-d589091-r212567120-Wyndham_Mountain_Vista-Branson_Missouri.html

ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS - Online 64 KB ECHS card verification not received by record...
    Dear Sir, I have applied for ECHS online 64 KB Smart...
    IGNOU - Regarding non receipt/ display of result of MEG-5...
    I have appeared in the MEG examinations paper MEG-4,...
    RTO OFFICE NOIDA - WRONG FARE CHARGED BY PVT BUS
    Sir,I boarded from GIP to Advant. The bus conductor was...
    IndiaBulls - List of docs not provided.
    Dear Mr.Mourya, We understand that our team got in...
    IGNOU - Synopsis Approval Status
    Dear Team, I posted the synopsis of MS-100 dated on...
    DLF maintenance & services pvt.ltd. - Street Light
    DLF Maintenance Arjun Marg DLF - 1 Sub: Lack of...
    UPSC NDA - NDA Part-2nd not complet
    sir , I have successfuly completed my upsc NDA part-1...
    kapu corporation loans - kapu loan
    HI SIR, I have applied for kapu corporation loan...
    State Bank of India - Unauthorised disbursement
    We have noticed that INR 40000/ disbursed from account...
    Halcyon kart - Jeans combo 102
    I ordered jeans combo 103 of size 34 . But the delivered...