Galgotias university

Consumer complaints and reviews about Galgotias university

May 3, 2021

Regarding to Resolve my Scholarship Current Status

Samaj Kalyan Vibhag,
G B NAGAR,
GREATER NOIDA, U.P
SIR MY NAME IS SHUDHANSHU BAHAL. AND I AM PURSUING BTECH CSE IN BUSINESS ANALYTICS(4rth YEAR) FROM GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY GREATER NOIDA.ACTUALLY, MY SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT CAME YET DUE TO MY CURRENT STATUS. THAT IS (BLOCKED DUE TO MARKS NOT MATCHED WITH INSTITUTE FILLED MARKS). BUT I RECHECKED WITH THE INSTITUTION REGISTRAR AND MANAGEMENT AND THEY MATCH AND SAID THAT ALL IS RIGHT REGARDING MY RESULT. AND THE CURRENT STATUS PROBLEM IS BY THE SAMAJ KALYAN VIBHAG. SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE RESOLVE MY ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.[ I NEED A SCHOLARSHIP SO MUCH DURING THIS PANDEMIC BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING A LOT. SO PLEASE SEE AND RESOLVE MY ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.].
REGARDS
SHUDHANSHU BAHAL
BTECH CSE IN BA
MY REGISTRATION NUMBER-101080532000342
MY CONTACT NUMBER- 7052875747.
[HERE I AM ALSO ATTACHING MY RESULT SO PLEASE RECHECK IT ONCE AGAIN AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE I REQUEST YOU, SIR].

Regarding to Resolve my Scholarship Current Status Regarding to Resolve my Scholarship Current Status

Jul 4, 2020

Secuirty amount not refunded

Please help us getting our security amount refunded.

Secuirty amount not refunded

Elizabeth.joy

May 25, 2019

Misconduct of university rules

Respected sir ,
My name is Elizabeth joy working as a nursing tutor in GALGOTIASUNIVERSITY , GREATERNOIDA .GUSON201827111.since july 20 th 2018 i am faculty of this university. Our clinical posting with students started on 22 st April 2019.On 26 th during lunch break one of the students has argument with one of the doctor from DR.BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR MULTYSPECIALITY HOSPITAL .Because of student misbehavior our affiliation cancelled from hospital .On may 1 st and 2 nd our dean prof.ASHIA QURESHI mam forcing to give resign so we refused resignation and we told that this happened because of students misbehavior and give us termination .On 1 st we got show cause notice from university after that no information regarding termination .On 6 th and 7 th may again we went to university for solve this issue but security man not allowing enter inside of the university by order of our NURSING DEAN and they blocked our 2 month salary (March and April ).We try to communicate to management(to chairman ,vice chancellor ,pro vice chancellor ,HR head and our dean) but no one giving any reply .Without warning letter and proper investigation they told us WE WILL GIVE YOU TERMINATION .Since 1 st may we are facing this issue and mental harassment from our dean on that day she was abusing words like street ladies. If I am trying to communicate with any one regarding this issues our dean Prof .Ashia Qureshi mam will shout in front of our colleague and students .I hope you can understand very clearly our situation and please help us for justice from GALGOTIASUNIVERSITY.
Elizabeth.Joy

Misconduct of university rules

Gurwinder Kaur

May 21, 2019

Mental harassment, forcefully resignation/ illegal termination, non payment of salary

Subject: Complaint about Galgotias University, Greater Noida

Respected Madam/ Sir

I am working as a Nursing tutor in Galgotias school of nursing since Oct. 2018. We were four faculties who were posted in the Dr. B.R.Ambedkar hospital for the supervision of the students for 10 days. during our posting student did bad behavior with one of the OPD doctor of that hospital in lunch time.Due to this, they issue a letter in which they clearly mention that due to the bad behavior of students they terminate our posting, here I am attaching the copy of that letter as a proof.

But our Dean mam (Dr.Ashia Qureshi) targeting the three faculty out of four and blaming that we are accountable for this issue and she force us to give resignation because of some personal issues and hiking this point. After our refusal to give resign, she through us out of the university and told us that we are terminated from the university. Our dean blocked our official mail id, cancelled our punching system and restricted our entry inside the university without giving us any termination letter. She didn't follow any termination process or even hold our 2 months salary.

We tried to approach our higher authority but nobody's respond to us, in spite of sending mail, whats app and Instagram messages they didn't respond. Since 1st may 2019 we are facing a mental harassment as our university neither completing the formalities of termination nor allow us to enter inside the university..

Our dean mam using a abusive words for us. In front of the students she told us, you people are looking like a Aayas, If we are trying to discussed this matter she is saying you are fighting like a street lady. If we ask her the reason of forcefully resignation or termination than she replied you people have no rights to ask or talk about anything.

Before this matter neither i got any show cause notice nor my name mention in any defaulters list. This was my first show cause notice and on the basis of this she wants to through me out of the university.
Here I am requesting you for helping us in solving this problem and i hope for justice.

Gurwinder Kaur
College Id: GUGSON201827276

prateekchaturvedi698

Protesting is unfair

It was not right on the part of students to participate in Galgotia strike. The rules of the institute are very clearly stated. When students get debarred even after knowing the consequences, protesting is unfair on their part. Hopefully the students would have understood their mistake and will not repeat this again.
PrabhakarUpadhyay

a great place to study

Galgotia is an excellent place to study with perfect required ecosystem available in terms of faculty, facilities, infrastructure etc. If you are concerned about the Galgotia strike, just remember that it was a minor problem and the management was quick in addressing it wisely without giving in to the unjust demands of the students.
gargiaggarwal698

Galgotia Maintains Good Attendance Policy

Galgotia University is very strict when it comes to its rules and regulations like attendance policy. The students need a minimum of 75% attendance in each subject or else they have to pay a penalty. Though some of the students participated in Galgotia strike for debarred fees, the management handled it professionally and didn’t let it hamper the normal proceedings of the college.
serajahmad54654

May 2, 2019

Strike is not an Option

The University stresses not just on the education part. It believes in the holistic development of its students. The Galgotia strike is a testimony to the fact that the students here are active and aware of their social responsibility too. The strike was done for a social cause, which was to protect human rights.
anuragyad52

Apr 30, 2019

Security amount not refunded

Respected sir /ma'am,

I've visited my college, Galgotias University, Knowledge Park 2, thrice to get my security refund which is INR 10,000. The concerned person is never available and they keep telling us to come later. It's been 7 years since we deposited the security amount and the college asked us to collect once we pass out which was in the year 2015. We live in different parts of the state/country and it's very difficult to come again and again. We have already visited thrice and gave them our names and enrollment number.
They are just not ready to give back our money. Please help us get our money back.
We'll be very grateful. Please find below my details: Name : Anurag Yadav s/o Heeralal Yadav
Enrollment number : 1207101039
Admission number : 11SBA101040
Yeas of pass out : 2015
Amount to be refunded : INR 10,000
Satyam12321

Jan 28, 2019

Scholarship suspect

Sir i have submitted correct information in the time of scholarship submission but my university is submitted wrong enrollment plz solve the issue

Scholarship suspect

Mansi2301

Oct 15, 2018

Security refund

Respected sir /ma'am,
I've visited my college, Galgotias University, Knowledge Park 2, thrice to get my security refund which is INR 20,000. The concerned person is never available and they keep telling us to come later. It's been 7 years since we deposited the security amount and the college asked us to collect once we pass out which was in the year 2015. We live in different parts of the state/country and it's very difficult to come again and again. We have already visited thrice and gave them our names and enrollment number. They are just not ready to give back our money.
Please help us get our money back. We'll be very grateful.
Please find below my details:
Name : Mansi Bansal
Enrollment number : 1101501230
Admission number : 11SETBT105245
Yeas of pass out : 2015
Amount to be refunded : INR 20,000
Tron Legacy

Aug 8, 2018

Poor management

GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY IS LIKE A HELL FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS!!!!!!
1) They lure parents and students in the name of 100% placement but in reality core branches have 4-5% placement rate and Computer science students who are allowed to sit in placement exams if they qualify they are recruted and in most cases they are fired after 6 months or less
2) They have attendance criteria of 75% attendance per subject which they take advantage of students and debarred them for earning money approx.of 2700 per subject
3) The teachers and Dean here do whatever they want and if the student raises his/her voice against them they fail them in internal or cut the student's attendance in order to debarred them
4) Even if the student has medical emergency they don't help him/her and they reject the attendance in most cases
5) Their academic calendar changes at least 3 times in a year causing lot of confusion and inconvenience to the students and parents
6) They always change the dates for backlog examination leaving no fixed time for preparation
7) They take all the money in advance for the coming semesters and still stops the students registration for Rs 100-200
THERE ARE PLENTY MORE COMPLAINS ABOUT GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY but I concluded by saying don't waste your precious money and time in this pathetic University!!!!!!!
adarsh594

Feb 20, 2018

Fee refund

My son had applied for BBA course in Galgotias University 2017-2018, but due to some reason he was not able to join. I had applied fee refund on 18th July 2017 as guided by admission in charge but till today I have not received my refund.
Behavior of University staff is very bad. when we approached they misbehaved.
Mr. J.S Arora is keeping two security person Mr. Kapil And Mr. Solanki for manhandling and abusing . They exchange of physical blows with me by hitting me personally

shiva8826

Oct 30, 2017

refund of fee

i got admission in galgotia university in btech cse branch

i paid 180000 rupees to the university but unfortunately i realize that i am not able to travell the distance between palam village to the university . so i fill the refund form to get my fees refund . but there is no positive vibes through the university , there is one who even listen ours problems .

so plz help me to get out this situaton .
shiva8826

Oct 30, 2017

refund of fee

MY SELF SHIVAM SHARMA ,

I GOT ADMISSION IN GALGOTIA UNIVERSITY FOR B TECH (CSE BRANCH). AFTER THAT I REALIZE THAT, I WAS
NOT ABLE TO TRAVELL THE DISTANCE BETWEEN MY HOME TO THE UNIVERSITY .

SO REQUESTED TO REFUND MY FEE AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE.
BUT THERE IS NO POSITIVE VIBS THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY AND GALGOTIA UNIVERSITY IS REFUNDING MY FEE THAT IS(180000) . PLZ HELP ME AND GIVE MY PARENTS HARD EARNING MONEY
sheetal.mishra

Aug 30, 2017

VERY BAD SERVICE

I call so many times but no one picks the call up. Is it private university? I have to go to grater Noida for just a small query. What is the dean doing? VERY VERY VERY BAD IMAGE AND SERVICES.
sheetal.mishra

Aug 30, 2017

VERY BAD CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES

I have tried so many times but no one picks the call up. There are about 3 or 4 phone numbers but no response. Is it private university? I have to go to greater Noida fur just a small questions. What is the dean doing. VERY VERY VERY BAD.
Nancy Litoriya

Oct 24, 2016

cruelty of teachers

Teachers are really like next to devils.The way they behave with students is extremely bad. Teachers are not at all understanding specially those who are at higher position. This is really spoiling the reputation of college. I really request to take appropriate action against them.
swati thakral

Jul 22, 2016

Non Refund Of Security Money
What to tell about Galgotias University. Such shameless management. After frequent reminders and continuous mails regarding refund of security money, no action is seen from their side. It's really shameful that we studied in this type of University where students are being harrased.

I dont understand the reason why they are unable to return security money refund to students, even after taking lakhs of rupees per admission.

We will surely do protest and strike this week in front of galgotias college so that students who are coming for admissions can see their real face.

I want my security money back. It is my parents hard earned money and will not let it go like this.

Name: Swati Thakral
Reg no: 11SETMT101021
Gmail: [email protected]
contact:9873922004
swati thakral

Jul 22, 2016

Ashishpanwar007

Jul 3, 2016

didn't get my degree till now I reqd it urgent for my further education

I passed 2015 bcom hons
My name is Ashish Panwar
En. No-1206101101
Admsn no- 12SFC101108

I didn't my get degree till today i.e 3.7.2016
Nearby 1 yr is completed but I didn't receive my degree
And my Security money of 10000 of clg snd 10000 of hostel
Kindly provide me as soon as possible...

Ashish Panwar
8527407399 and 9536202785
vinod kesharwani

Jun 10, 2016

Refund of Security Amount

i was taken admission in the year 2011 for MBA in galgotias university at that time i was deposited Rs. 10k as A Security Amt now i till today i have not recieved may security deposit. i have passout in the year 2013.At that time they told about clear the no dues than they send the cheque of security money by post, I have clear the no dues at the same on that time, but till now we don't get anything my inrollment no. is 1103102242. i have put the request for refund many times but not getting any positive reply from your side. once again req to clear my dues otherwise attract to make a complain in consumer forum.

Vinod Kesharwani
Contact no. 7383215508
Kitti007

Apr 11, 2016

Not refunding the security money

Sir, I am ankit Gupta I leave the collage on 18 April 2013. At that time they told about clear the no dues than they send the cheque of security money by post, we clear the no dues at the same time, but till now we don't get anything. In spite of this I regularly visit collage and call them but they ignore me and always make false statement. There is many students like me. But collage does not care anyone. So please if u can help us please help. Thank you. mobile no : 9639565528, email id : [email protected]
veer p

Dec 15, 2015

refund

In the subject of refund legally Galgotia college is fraud. He never want to refund. I have seen many students who want their money back the college give them only new dates. If any student has submitted full fee and by mistake he submit more than fee.then he ask about refund then college keep silence. Anger of students clear but nothing can do because all of you know system..
rahul vij

Aug 6, 2015

they are not providing basic facilities

Dear Sir/mam

I ,rahul a student of galgotias university wants you to be pay your attention towards the problems in the university.

The are not even providing the basic amenities ie water and electricity. Now the days are very hot so it becomes impossible for us to study in the classes without fans and lights. During the admissions, they told us that their buldings are fully a/c but they are not even providing us fans.

And the other thing is that that due to no facilities most of the teachers have left the university. So there are not much teachers now which is effecting our studies.

It sometimes becomes impossible to sit in the class due to no electricity. Day before yesterday one girl fades away due to so much of humidity.

So sir this is my humbel request that please pay attention towards it.

Thank you...