Galgotias university

Consumer complaints and reviews about Galgotias university

ankit0032

Aug 6, 2015

cheaque has bounced

Sir/ mam

I have been applied in galgotias university as bba.
Due to some personal problem .I have filled a refund form of rs 87000/.

After long time ago they gave me a cheaque..…

But cheaque had been bounced .
Sir pls help me one year had been spend..
All details have a attached in images.

cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced cheaque has bounced

Saurabh yadav123

Jun 9, 2015

Application no

Sir I forget my application no so what I do it
dheeraj.khanduja

Jun 8, 2015

Salary pending issues

Respected Sir ,

I am Dheeraj Khanduja i have complaint against Galgotias University. I was worked as Administrative Assistant over there, i have left the university in July 21, 2014 but my 3 months salary is pending. I have wrote and mailed to them Chancellor, HR- Ms. Shilpi Chandra, Pro VC- Renu Luthra and Registrar of the university but they never replied to my mail and never pick or talk on phone.

Please help me to release my outstanding salary.

Dheeraj Khanduja

Salary pending issues

krchahar

Mar 31, 2015

Refund of Security Amount

I submitted an application to the Registrar,Galgotias University on date 04/04/2014 for refund of security amount of Rs 20000/ followed by email reminders dated 9/7/14, 10/7/14, 13/7/14, 17/7/2014, 27/10/14,7/9/14, 4/9/14,28/8/14.21/8/14,4/8/14. and also personaly met the Registrar, but security not refunded yet. pl do the needful in the matter

Yours : Shivashish Chahar,

Admission No : 12 SET 141023

Session ; 2012-13

Course : B Tech (EEE)

Address : 39/88 B , Old Idgah Colony, Agra -282001, Mob : 941275013
rajunangal

Jan 30, 2015

Indus international university fraud

Yeah college fake Hi air kai farzi course chala raga hai.yehan admission lekar apni life kharab hl gayi
aryan27

Oct 16, 2014

NO REFUND OF INITIAL FEES BY GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY

This is to inform you that i applied for "B.Tech (CSE) IN CLOUD COMPUTING & VIRTUALIZATION in GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY.

I visited GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY on 30th June,2014 and took admission in
B.TECH(CSE) IN CLOUD COMPUTING & VIRTUALIZATION by paying the amount of Rs 159,000 /- via demand draft on 30th June,2014.I even received a fee receipt.The details mentioned in the fee receipt are as under :-

Receipt No. - SCSE_141 40472
Receipt Date - 30 June,2014
Admission No. - 14SCSE101137
Student Name - ARYAN SAGAR
Registration No. - 1011181050

This is to inform you that i visited GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY on 25th
JULY,2014 and applied for the refund.I filled the refund application
form and wrote a request letter to THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT for the WITHDRAWAL OF ADMISSION and REFUND OF THE ADMISSION FEES.

At the admission office i was told that in SEPTEMBER,2014 i will get a call from GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY for the verification of my address and my full fee will be refunded by SEPTEMBER,2014 as i have followed all the required procedure of refund well within time,but till now there is no positive response from University.

Whenever i call the admission office,they transfer my call to the accounts department and in the accounts department no one receives the call.Even if someone picks up the call,as soon as i talk about the
refund,they disconnect the call.Henceforth,i want to know when i will get the refund of my fees.

I am calling the admission office for the past 40 days and there is no response at all.I even mailed the CEO of GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY but till now no response from his side too.

I think this is a big scam by the UNIVERSITY.

It's the hard earned money of my parents,so please help me in getting my refund as soon as possible.

Please let me know that by what time i will get

ARYAN SAGAR
aryan27

Oct 16, 2014

NO REFUND OF INITIAL FEES BY GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY

My enquiry number is 2210172191.

I visited GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY on 30th June,2014 and took admission in

Abhishek Kumar

Sep 26, 2014

Non refund of fee

This is to inform you that i applied for "B.Tech (CSE) 2nd year
programme(Lateral entry)" in GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY.

My enquiry number is 2210172191.

I visited GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY on 19th May,2014 and took admission in
B.TECH(CSE) 2nd year by paying the amount of Rs 159,000 /- via demand draft on 19th May,2014.I even received a fee receipt.The details
mentioned in the fee receipt are as under :-

Receipt No. - SCSE_141 36119
Receipt Date - 19 May,2014
Admission No. - 14SCSE101002
Student Name - ABHISHEK KUMAR SINGH
Registration No. - 2210172191

This is to inform you that i visited GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY on 11th
form and wrote a request letter to THE DIRECTOR ADMISSIONS for the
refund of my fee.

no positive response from University.

I am calling the admission office for the past 1 month and there is no positive response.I even mailed the CEO of GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY but till now no response.

I think this is a big scam by the UNIVERSITY.

Please let me know the status of my refund and by what time i will get

ABHISHEK KUMAR SINGH

Non refund of fee

Pandit Sarvesh Mishra

Jun 30, 2014

extent the date of filling admission fees for b.tech 1st year

i am SARVESH KUMAR MISHRA AND new student for this university i am qualify GEEE-2014 MY ROLL NO. IS 3010200245 I WANT TO TAKE education loan but my loan is not finance now but today is last date last date to pay the fee my loan is finance within 20 days such as18/07/2014 and i want to take admission in GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY IN B.TECH therefore i want to extent the date of admission for me. please sir extent the date for me.
varshamishra

Jan 14, 2014

regarding salary and misbehaviour with faculty by HOD

Respected sir

i am assistant professor in galgotias university.previously, they are forcing me to leave by unfair means but i was not agree. now institution is not giving my 2 months salary. now they have ordered me to not to come college also they had not issue any written order. since i have no money. i have mailed them many time but they are not responding. because of this misshaping my health is also deteriorating and also i had to leave my rented room. because my job was only the source of my earning. now it is 8 -9 day i am not going to the institution.
kindly help me immediately.

with regards
varsha mishra

regarding salary and misbehaviour with faculty by HOD

nipun085

Sep 20, 2013

Salary not transferred

My name is Dr. Nipun Chaudhary and my contact number is 9782359242. I resigned from Galgotias University situated on Greater Noida-Agra expressway on 15 July. I have my relieving letter, resignation application approved by the Vice Chancellor along with no dues certificate. But till date I didn't receive my salary of last 45 days working. I was Assistant Professor in Dept. of English, School of Humanities and Social Sciences. Kindly resolve the issue.

Salary not transferred

renu.tiwari81

Apr 16, 2013

Demand of access money

I am Renu Sharma Student of M tech CSE year 2012 - 2014 from galgotias university greater noida.I paid 1 year fee in 2012. Now university demanding again fee for next year in march last date is 5 april 2013.even though the second year not started. I talk to management they said they demanding this fee so early to provide facility for next year and its private university we don’t have funds.As I don’t have any prior information I can’t able to deposit fee so early so i given the application that i cannot pay again this fee so early , i request to give them one month extension , but they charging 200rs fine every day.At the time of admission they didn't inform this fee details .University just gave notice for fee in feburary so for student its not possible to fee so early and student cannot do anything so lots of student already paid that fee with fine but for me fee with 6000 rs fine is too much . also its not fair for student so plz do the need ful
Renu Sharma