Garbage

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garbage

Yuvaraj Inn

Sep 10, 2021

Rude behaviour of garbage vehicle person

Hi, this is yuvaraj from Chennai, My address is: MCS nagar, mugalivakkam, porur, we do not have near by garbage box to drop our waste every day, chennai garbage vehicle will come to collect our garbage waste everyday, the person who is coming daily he bahave very rude and disrespectfully, its happens every time, he is asking 3 different dustbin bag of garbage everyday, (vehicle no:X0135) requesting for take action.
PriyaAngel

Aug 1, 2021

Garbage vehicle

I am Priya from Chennai, My address is: 4th cross street, samayapuram nagar porur, we do not have near by garbage box to drop our waste every day, chennai garbage vehicle will come to collect our garbage waste everyday, its been more than week, no garbage vehicle is coming to collect from my street and area, its happens every time and many times, requesting for take action.

regards,

104/1, DC-1 Camp
Air Force Station Avadi
Chennai-600055
14 Feb 16
POOR GARBAGE CLEARANCE AND UNLAWFUL BURNING OF GARBAGE IN DENSELY POPULATED AREA CREATING SMOKE RESULTING SUFFOCATION

1. I have the honour to state the following few lines your kind consideration and favourable action, please.
2. The avadi municipality staff are regularly burning the garbage near the boundary wall of IAF camp. it creates a huge smoke all the days and nights and my Quarter is adjacent to the burning place and thereby suffering a lot. my wife who suffers from chronic ashthma is unable to bear the smoke.
3. The municipality staff do not load the garbage in the vehicle just to reduce their workload and they dump all waste in one place and fire regularly.

4. I request your kind honour to look into the matter and do the needful.

thanking you sir.
Tophan Kumar Pradhan
G Bhagwati

Dec 30, 2015

Garbage removal

I'm living in Jeeval Prakash Nagar, Seneerkuppam area behind EVP marriage hall.
Here there is no garbage collection. All house people are throwing garbage outside there houses in empty lands which invites lot of mosquitoes and Dogs who carry garbage here and there and make area even dirty.. This is highly depressing everyday. Authorities don't listen. Kuppa vandi workers if they come they collect from outside area and don't come inside to escape work... A big heap of garbage is collecting here.. Please help!

Garbage removal