Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

Jatin YT

Sep 28, 2020

internet issue

DEAR GARENA I WANT TO SAY THAT MY BROADBAND SPEED IS GOOD BUT IN MY GAME THE PING GOES HIGH THAT S WHAY I AM FACING LAG PROBLEM AND FAKE DAMAGE PLEASE TAKE MY PROBLEM SEROIUSLY.I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM FOR 2 MONTHS . KINDLY FIXED THIA PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THANK YOU
Shailesh9fzd

Elite pass discount

garena how can you do this, all servers have elite pass discount, why not in Indian server, we work so hard to top up thinking that the discount of elite pass will come and you people do not care about India.
Pratham42

Elite pass discount event

Dear garena free fire the server of India haven't get any elite pass discount event .So please add elite pass discount event. In other server there are many other events regarding elite pass event but India server haven't got any event. why?
Dear garena please give us elite pass discount event there is only 4days left for elite pass season change.
It is my humble request that add elite pass event in game.
Holding

Skin and dress

Hi, dear garena
I'll waste so many money in game but i can't get skin gun and dress,
Why my special airdrop it's so high rate than topup

My game name: Dynamic4446P
My game ID:1425786067

Dear garena please don't forget to check my game acount
Mdsharu1823n

Sep 26, 2020

Yesterday I buying special air drop but not adding diamond in my account .....Please help

Please help
Sakshi203

Sep 25, 2020

Did not receive diamond and glitch in game

Hey garena...i want to say that i bought diamond for rs4000 but i m not getting my diamond i think it is technical issue...and in a game here is lot of glitches in game...after lobby we are not enter in a game...plz garena solve this issue as soon as possible...it very thankful if u solve this problem..
Thank you so much if u solve my problem
My uid-8777 19662
Vicky00030

Loss of diamond

I bought special airdrop of rs29. And I recieved 100 diamonds in that I kept it for later use. After couple of days my diamonds were lost.. I don't know wt happen.. Please refund my 100 diamonds my I'd - 2082978569
Cheetah41826

Server timeout MM_7

When I open the and tried to play it throwing me out and showing the server timeout MM_7
Nikkymotto

Server problem

Today , when I was playing freefire, I started clash squad ranked match and in only one round it's comes back , it's not happen in one match it's happening on all modes, if this was a problem I am uninstalling the Garena Freefire...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Somsubhra Mukhopadhyay

Throwing out of lobby

When I am entering into one game .It is saying server problem (mm7)and I and my friends are getting kicked out of the game .I also cannot start any game except cs classic . Garena kundly look in to the matter.
Wolverine9503

Throwing to lobby

In clash squad ranked after first round the game server timeout occurs and throws me and my friend to lobby and I was facing too many issues against free fire game I would like to tell u about .so I would request you to resolve this kind of issue other wise me and my friends will uninstall this game and start playing cod.
My id:273485992 ([email protected])
ulfa#legend

Server problem

When I played the rank squade mode always showing server problem
Pushpendra singh killer

Game server time out

When I am playing my clash squad after 2-3 match my game server time out error occurs please help I am not able to enjoy my game ...
My gaming I'd :2370926715
Skylord

Sep 25, 2020

About event progress and magic cube updation

Dear garena our server of India is not getting good event other servers are having many good events like magic wheel and food truck even the magic cubes are not updated from many months i request you to give good events and update our magic cubes like bandit bundle and artic blue bundle.
I request you again to fullfill our views
Sohaib shaikh

10rs special air drop

My 10 rs special air drop I buy it but my special air is not coming please I request you to please check I will get mail but not get 100 diamond and loot box skin please check it ok I will pay also.
I'd:$Dobson#786
I'd no:1675287537
Sohaib shaikh

10rs special air drop

Harshit negi

I'd hacked

My id has been hacked please suspend my account. Please give my ID galena. Hacker take my ID and hacked it. Please unhacked my ID . For this work l pleasure u always.
Ravi kimar

Sep 23, 2020

Pet drop pending

I me Garena airdorp pinding id no ha 2303038990

Pet drop pending

Manohar Bepela

Sep 22, 2020

My freefire Id is not opening.

My freefire Id is not opening from 8hrs.only showing network error and re login.And I have checked my network test it is excellent 2mbs.which not my freefire not coming.
Kindly please check my issue.

Sep 21, 2020

Don't receive offer

Hi garena
I am from India. I bought 5600 diamonds in 4000₹ before few days in my game . I will pay 4000₹ but I not get 5600 diamonds . I think this is technically issues. Please solve this technically issue.
My I'd : 1108817343
In game name : ᶦᶰᵈ᭄✿®J®✿᭄
Thamizh0555

Sep 21, 2020

Level up pass didn't cretete

I put level up pass top up yesterday night
Im not receive any please check at and credit
Please soon
My id :2261750207
Rahul baghel99

Sep 19, 2020

Weekly membership

hello garena
I'm rahul
My uid - 595078513

Someone bought a weekly membership from my id and I do not know his email account which he subscribed, so I can not cancel the subscription and I do not want a weekly membership and I want to cancel my membership, please cancel my membership.

Roy4450A

Technical issues

My free fire is not to loding please help me

My free fire I'd is :-. »»Jemish««

Please help meeee
Kazer

Daimond

Payment dedectud but dont recived daimond in my account

My id :-724374630
mdaman

My device is suspended

My device is suspended please sir I now why my device suspended please recover my device