Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

Dilip suwalka

Jun 1, 2021

Dimond nhi mila

Abhi mane 250rs ka topup kiya or mere ko 310dimond mil na tha per dimond nhi mila
Game id 2140519681
Id name love boys
ZeroTwo

May 28, 2021

Pro gamer wish

I am spend 6000+ diamonds on pro Gamer wish but I haven't got the emote , you guys know how much money I have spent on it , it might on a little money for you because you guys get money by cheating us and making spend more money on it , I was really crying and I still have not got any emote yet

So please free fire I want the emote please it's a request

Please 🥺🙏🏻
ZeroTwo

May 28, 2021

Pro wish gamer

I have spend 6000 and more diamonds on pro wish gamer and I wanted the emote but I have still not got it , I was crying do you know that , you guys only give Op things to pro players and do you know much money have I spend on it , please Free fire I want that emote

This is a request 😭😭😭😭

Please I am begging you
Shyam kishor kumar

May 27, 2021

Spent hundreads of diamond but not get grand price

Hii, Garena ; Today a new event are started in Indian Server (PRO GAMER'S WISH) and i spent approx 150 diamond but not get any grand price .Also before some time at vallentine week a event was started named (valentine wish)and in this event i was spent approx 2500 diamond but i was get only one grand price. So on that time garena cheat me and also now cheating me. Garena i request you to please don't cheat me and please give me grand price such as emote please  garena please.
Techno Stark

May 27, 2021

AFK

Hii Dear Garena
I am getting bots and starter player's in my group or playing team in many matches so my team is getting disappointment in all matches so please do something about this and give me good players in my team....

Free Fire — UID 2412176969
Anuj mourya831

May 25, 2021

K character justice

Hello garena why k character are not famous in game .and real life is so smart and alok ko aise bnai ho ki wo sab outfit mai acha lagta hai aisa k character kyu nhi hai .usko bhi justice milna chahiye in ob28 u will make k character smart and handsome and k character ring u will show user and also friends show ring .
Garena
You will make character
Anuj mourya831

May 25, 2021

K character

Hi garena why k character ring not show .in ob28 u will maintains of k character .k character ki ring ko or acha krdo jise pata rhega ki on hai ki nhi character.
Sk ranjan mehta

May 22, 2021

Glowwal skin get back

Hi garena
I opend a new glowwal skin suddenly after one or to hour glowwal skin remove from my id
I want get my glowwal skin

Id---1902694295
Suryansh_321

May 21, 2021

HIGH PING ISSUE

Hey Garena, I am facing high ping issue in free fire.When I use to enter in the game the high ping starts and I am very upset due to not played free fire from two - three weeks.For your concern , I talked to my Internet service provider and they said that they are providing best speed but the issue is with the game and its the fact because when I use other applications the speed is best but when I play free fire the high ping problem continues.Please resolve this problem soon and I hope you will do it.

Suryansh
Your survivor
Aadisahu sahu

May 16, 2021

Mobile hitting and pin high and laig

Pin high
laig and hitting
Zedugamer

May 16, 2021

Custom waste

Hi dear Garena

I have make a custom and my friend came and I start it then it shows connection timeout and kick me,my friend out and my custom have been wasted

My Uid - 1570409017

My name - AV ZEDU

Thankyou,
Harshitha bannu

May 15, 2021

Subscription

I had a subcription for a week and after that i had deactivated my subscription but amount from my account was debited.
So please turnoff my subscription.
samir kumar palai

Account ban

Hii dear garena

My account ban
Badal singh rawat

May 13, 2021

My Facebook account Is hacked.

Hello sir,
My Facebook account is hacked. my mobile no. , password, gmail change by hacker.
I request caoplain facebook but not reply.
please help me.
my facebook account link: https://www.facebook.com/Ankitkumar0852/
my real no. 7014643316
password: ############

yours faithfully
Badal singh rawat
Mr.H

Diamond problem

By mistake I get purchased an item from stor of 60 diamonds but I really don't need it but I need diamond you can take that item back but please give me diamond
My uid is. 1932324830
I am requesting you to send me the diamond
Please
Mr.H

Diamond problem

I was in the store in game. I was claiming daily free caret but due to network issue by mistake an item get purchased I don't need it, I just need diamond please send me diamond that item is cost of 60 diamond
It was so hard for me to collect that diamond without any top-up please send me diamond
My uid is 1932324830
BalajiBILLA

May 9, 2021

Game lag

Hello garena I'm getting so much lag. When I put gloowall after a second I'm getting knock by enemy. This situation happens so much times. Resolve this issue as soon as possible free fire.
SufiFf

May 9, 2021

Account ban

Dear Garena, I am 12years old I started playing free fire Oct 17 2018, My Free Fire Account has been suspended without any reason. i sware that i have not used any hack or third party application to cheat in game I used only Samsung game launcher. my id is just suspended because of Game Turbo that is by default installed in our Mobile. it is basically a System Application.I Have Spent a lot of money on my account and there are a lot of afforts on my id.please review my account once again and recover my account as soon as possible. My UID: 447726368 . Best Regards, My in game Name :HWKㅤNOBᎥTA.

Rayza1L5013V

May 3, 2021

Game can't Start

Hi dear Garena my game is not starting my game is start to lobby only whan I want to play the game like clash squad , rank game ,etc but u can't play the game not start when I whant to start the game there is written in top - connection timed out please check your contraction and try again but by internet and connection is fine. Dear Garena please do something .

My Id - Rayza1L5013V
My UID - 2577584841
Goldy gupta

May 1, 2021

Diamond is cancelled without I purchased any thing

I was 406 diamond in game and then I check after 6 hour
I have only 6 diamond and I can't receive any thing plz solve my problem
Goldy gupta

May 1, 2021

Elite paas not show in profile

Hi garena

My april elite paas is not shown in my profile
So, plese solve my problem
Uid- 1289314359
MAARUT132

Apr 28, 2021

AFK

HEY GARENA PLZ HELP ME WHENEVER I PLAY CS RANKED THEN SOMETIMES ALL ARE OFFLINE ONLY I AM ALONE AND I HAVE TO FIGHT WITH ALL OF THEM AND FROM THAT REASON MY RANK GOES DOWN..AND GARENA PLZ GIVE ME 100 THOUSAND DIAMOND I HAVE GIVEN YOU 5 DOWNLOADERS FROM MY SIDE MY FREE FIRE ID MAARUT132
OP Rup

Apr 26, 2021

# No topup

Hi dear Garena

Game name- Free fire

Pls elite pass discount pls garena
Tapas123g

Apr 20, 2021

Diamond

Hum 29 ka ka recharge kiya tha top up Lekin Diamond Nahin Aaya please give my diamonds please
My ID 70 2240 294
8372889757 whatsApp number
Please place my gift my diamond
gouto3322

Apr 20, 2021

Device ban

Hi garena in my mobile free fire is not downloading

Game Name - gouto33