Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

jovialthug

PAYMENT

MY NAME IS JOVIAL PAUL BINO. I WAITING FOR AN OFFER THAT 1O RS OFFER AND I HAD MONEY IN THE PLAYSTORE ONLY 10 RS ITS SHOWED SUCCESFULLY TRANSFERED AND I GET TOP UP CHARACTER JOSEPH BUT I DIDNT GET THE 100 DIAMONDS AND ALSO THE 3 EMOTES PLEASE HELP ME GARENA . I WAITING TO GET MY MONEY FOR SO MANY WEEKS LAST I GOT IT AND AND I DIDNT GET THE DIAMONDS PLEASE HEP ME. I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IN MY HAND PLEASE .

MY USERNAME- JOVIALTHUG
Saikumar23

Items missing

My dear garena,
In freefire I have purchase 21 items in level up shop in that 7 items missing so please find a solution . Please solve my problem
MY UID : 653989415
MAIL ID : [email protected]
Jatin24bhatt

Jul 26, 2020

Not received item buyed in the level up shop

I have not received my item which I buyed in the level up shop in my garena free fire account I waited for 2 day but I still not got the item .I buyed elite pass , 3 incubator voucher, old man's mask,
Shimmy emote and bookie(top) . My uid- 803260916
Please give me my item by today 26/7/2020 or tell me till when I will receive my items
GARENA

MY UID : 653989415
MAIL ID : [email protected]
Petni

Jul 25, 2020

Don't create level up events thing

Last day at 9 pm ...I open level up event and bye many things but some characters and some voucher are credited my account and some dress are not credit ....so I want to tell u that Plzz snd my diamond or dress ... otherwise your rating is fall down ..I sweare 😡
Naresh goala

Jul 25, 2020

I'd bands and divis band

Sorry sir plz open my game .,... I love free fire game... Bt not open my game..... Plz sir open my game and unlock my device......
My I'd --- 556190927
Ind k.n

Level up store

Sir I purchase many things in level up shop but I don't get many material sir my
Uid=1159313810
Sir please sir if you don't give my purchased item so I am doing case and uninstall galena sir believe sir sir please check my history
Kanishkar1301

Level Up Shop

My id 343554145 I purchased elite,emote and some other items from Level Up Shop but I didn't receive any credit so kindly recover it quickly thank you
suhas abhi

Jul 25, 2020

lost diamond in level up shop and missed elite pass

lost my diamonds in level up shop i can spend 250 diamonds but i am not get elite pass and weapon royale vouchers please give my diamonds back or give elite pass as soon as possible before the season ended pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and my UID_795324757
Chinnu33528w

Items not credited

Sir/madem i have purchase in level up shope in free fire but didn't recive that item.... Please solve my problem my id no is 802036142
SUNNY BIND

IN MY ACCOUNT THERE IS THE GLICTH OR PROBLEM OF CLAN ALREADY EXISTS

IAM OPENING MY GAME BUT I DON' T FORM THE SQUAD OR DUO.THIS KIND OF CLAN ALREADY EXISTS PROBLEM RISES .PLZZ CHECK MY UID.2043726543

Your user
Sunny
Sahebdeyasin

Diamonds deducted

Hiii..
my name is saheb deyasin.my free fire I'd is..1785677123.
Actually yesterday night 8pm I was purchase elite pass,name change card,gun box,lootbox etc.
diamonds deducted but benifit not given Why??

please check and highlight this issue and give benifit as soon as possible!!
Datta darling

Level up shop

I didn't get my items in Level up shop including elite pass and emote etc but it's showing you already owned this item . Please resolve my problem as soon as possible please my I'd 491750925
Love GARENA
Datta darling

Level up shop

I dint get my items in level up shop , including elite pass , emote etc . But it's showing item is already owned please resolve my problem , my I'd 491750925
suryada1427f

Event Issue

I complete my level up shop spin and buy some items from here. But some item didn't get in my vault. Plz help me how can I get those item.M y ID - 1383410826

did not receive items

Pruchase in level up shope but didn't recive it
Sir/madem i have purchase in level up shope in free fire but didn't recive that item.... Please solve my problem my id no is 1916303692
Davidnavin

Jul 25, 2020

Level up shop items missing

I have purchased Elite pass and emote yesterday but I didnt find any of them in my game all my diamonds were taken up my I'd 651923743 plz try to fix the problem and the classic connection for letting to start was to delaying plz try to solve the issue as soon as possible thank you
For our free fire
Davidnavin

Jul 25, 2020

Level up shoped items not recived

I have purchased Elite pass on level up shop but didn't received it and my diamond also consumed my I'd 651923743 plz respond me thank you
Pro master

Elet pass not clam

Hi my dear garena!
Yesterday i had purchage a elet pass a 49 daimounts in levalup shop event 90% off but didnt clame in my valut so please slove this problem,
My user id no: 1601466824
Thanks you.
Ram ganesh111

Jul 25, 2020

Pruchase in level up shop but didn't recive it

Sir/madem i have purchase in level up shope in free fire but didn't recive that item.... Please solve my problem my id no is 595367806
suside

Jul 25, 2020

purchase level shop but didn't receive

Sir/madem i have prichase in free fire level up shope but didn't recive some iteam please solve my problem
My ud no is 981374325
Rahulsk04

Jul 25, 2020

Purchase in level up shop but can't receive

Sir/madem i have purchase in free fire level up shop but didn't recive some items please solve my problem

My ud no is 1042816558
Kanishkar1301

Level Up Shop

My id 343554145 I purchased elite,emote, character and some other items from Level Up Shop but I didn't receive anyone so kindly take action and recover it quickly thank you !
RK XTYLISH

New Level-Up Event Problems

I am RK Xtylish and I want help from your side as I bought 9*Incubator vouchers, Old Man's Mask, Flip Flops, Shimmy(Emote) and The Tiger Bundle but I received only 3*Incubator Vouchers and Shimmy(Emote).
Help me for this My UID:- 1680896676. I bought these items on 24th July 2020 near 8:00 P.M. and now it's 25th afternoon and I haven't received it so please help me