Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

Arishdulal

Account list.

I have been playing free fire from 1 year.Today my account has been list. I try to find but I only see the name.And it is form guest mode.

Name.Arishdul
Guild.WWW123456
Rank.Gold

Please find my account please.I have worked hard in that account.

Rahulmahto

My ACCOUNT Has been suspend

Hello sir my name is rahulmahto .I have been playing free fire last 2year .Sir I can't Access my free fire Account for some days unfortunately my Account has been banned unnecessary Sir I never use any third party app to hack free fire this is my hambl request Please sir unbanned my Account this is ID 2950281483
I never try to hack .so why did you suspend my device
Please unbanned MY device
Rahulmahto

ACCOUNT Has been suspend

Hello sir my name is rahul mahto .I have been playing free fire last 2year .Sir I can't Access my free fire Account for some days unfortunately my Account has been banned unnecessary Sir I never use any third party app to hack free fire this is my hambl request Please sir unbanned my Account .this is my ID 2950281483
And I never try to hack free fire .so why you suspend my device please unbanned MY device
Pratiksaral

I not got dragon ak skin

I not got dragon ak47 skin l purchased 4000 rs plese give me ak47 skim
Pratiksaral

I not got dragon ak skin

I not got dragon ak permenent skin l purchase 4000 rs

My ACCOUNT Has been suspend

Hello sir my name is rahul
And how can I unbanned my device
And I will pay money for unbanned MY device

My ACCOUNT Has been suspend

Hello garena Hello sir my name is rahul .I have been playing free fire last 2year .Sir I can't Access my free fire Account for some days unfortunately my Account has been banned unnecessary Sir I never use any third party app to hack free fire this is my hambl request Please sir unbanned my Account I will never repeat this again and this is ID 2950281483 this is my in game ID ༒✞*STEPHEN✞

Please sir give me a last chance
AND anband my device
Killer Nanthu

My I'd suspended

My I'd was suspend . I using bug so I am very sorry
DJ4358

Account Ban

Hello Free fire India,

I have a big problem with my free fire account. Before some days I have opened my account. Than I was shocked, because my account has been suspended. I am very angry.
Although I haven't used any type of hack my account has been suspended.

I am requesting to Free fire India for solve this problem.

My free fire nickname:꧁༆༒Jคყ༒༆꧂
My free fire ID:495139508

Tell me how this happened on my Gmail: [email protected]
Miles

My I'd is ban

Please my I'd is unbanned please I am not hacker and I cannot use of third party app please unbanned my account my I'd is SHIVAM7217 PLEASE I request

ACCOUNT Has been suspend

Hello garena Hello sir my name is rahul .I have been playing free fire last 2year .Sir I can't Access my free fire Account for some days unfortunately my Account has been banned unnecessary Sir I never use any third party app to hack free fire this is my hambl request Please sir unbanned my Account I will never repeat this again and this is ID 2950281483 and this is my in game name ༒STEPHEN༒

Not get the rewards in Free Fire

I have done a top up of diamonds for Free Fire from the codashop. But according to your offer I have not got the rewards. I have done the top up 1 day ago. But I have not got the rewards right now.

Hello garena

Sir I never use any third party app to hack free fire this is my hambl request
Please sir unbanned my Account I will never repeat this again and this is my ID 295028148
Athishwar

Account banned

Hello sir,
Sorry sir I use third party app lulbox.so you suspended me 😭😭 please accept me next time i don't use that app.very very sorry sir 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭my id:638272726
Madhudon

Special air drop

I want 10 rupees special air drop my ID:679101258 I want two times please
Madhudon

Special air drop

I want 1 0 rupees special air drop my ID: 679101258. And also my 400 diamonds are missing please check it and return it to my account
Infbhfn

More Hacker Chet

Hii Helo sir...I have play in game..more Hacker come... chet .sir.. please Hacker is stopping..I am real free fire player...so plz stop the Hacker...plz.. kindly request sir ..I am Everytime play ..more Hacker come chet...
Raguvaran surya

10 rupees offer

Please garena.. I am a best player but no best offers.. Please garena sir send 10 ruppes offer please my 🆔 753758110..please send 10 rupees offers
Harshal Taram

Account ban

Hello sir my ID is suspended I am use octopus app and script please restart my ID please
my ID name=₴₱łⱤł₮•πşţάŕ
Harshal Taram

Account ban

My ID is ban. I am use the octopus app and one script sorry for that my mistake is not again please restart my ID please. My ID number is =736351889
Dhanush07333

Account ban

My ID was ban for using third party app.i am so sorry for it.it will not happen again please retro my id. My id is::799883919
abdesh kumar

sir please unban my id

sir please unban my id if you not able to un ban my device please unban my ff id
my id is 671039453 sir iam playing free fire for last one year i am a old player of
free fire sir please sir open my id

my i
Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire
꧁༒REDDY༒꧂

I am suspended
Hello sir I am Shashidhar from Bangalore. I opened gardna today evening and I saw that my account had been suspended. Sir actually I try to download from play store last weak but I could not do so I tried to download from Google and then I opened and I saw it was a modded version. So I deleted it and downloaded it after a week. And now u have suspended me after everything. Galena plz you can't do this. Till now I have used a sum of rupees 15000 aproximately so plz help me garena. My username is ꧁༒REDDY༒꧂. Sir plz solve it as soon as possible or else all my hardworking will be in vain. And I had almostball the weapon skins. Sir plz help me. It was not mybfault. To contact me you can send to my gmail account [email protected] and I repeat my username ꧁༒REDDY༒꧂
Romin Rout

Lost the diamond.
Sir/madam,
Yesterday i have play the game and i have got 10 ruppees create then i have purchased it and today the diamond was not there, and also in ff token i have purchased the scanner card and bounty token card and that also not there today.
So plz solve my problem as soon as possible.
my id is - 678504699
Name - King1449z
Diamond before purchase - 7
Diamond after purchase - 307.
SamHunjan

Sep 23, 2019
Please unban my account
im trying tp hack this game please unban my account
ajaykum01 9K

Sep 23, 2019
device ban
Sir Mera account suspend ho Gaya hai ,Sir aap mere device and band kar do na
I'd name ajaykum019K

Coomab

Rare item magic cube and 800 diamond
I and my friend put the all the money to top up but the money gone the diamond didn't came and I have a magic cube but after I checked for the magic cube
Nantha510

My I'd suspend
I'd suspended and device
My I'd was suspended and device also sir, I am sorry I hack the game by hacking app (mod apk) I am saying sorry please open my account again sir please last chance open my account sir ,I am not again mod apk use please open my account😭😭😭and sir please sir in am requesting you to unban my account. .........NANTHA510 my id Name pls sir unlock I am sorry
Nantha510

My ID suspend
I'd suspended and device
My I'd was suspended and device also sir, I am sorry I hack the game by hacking app (mod apk) I am saying sorry please open my account again sir please last chance open my account sir ,I am not again mod apk use please open my account😭😭😭and sir please sir in am requesting you to unban my account. NANTHA510 my name plse sir And I'm sorry
Somusamanta

MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED
Hlw sir I am an Indian .my State is westbengal.my district is Purba Medinipur..
I am so sorry caused I am use to third-party app in this game.a youtuber told me to use third-party app.but I promised you I will never use another app in the game again.
So please my unban my device in free fire..I am a big big fan in this game .I am playing to this game last 10-11 months but 1 days ago this suspend problem.pease please please🙏🙏🙏 one chance me please sir unban my device ....

Game id-563269963
Game name-★꧁༒☬ẞ☯MU☬༒꧂★
This id was login to my facebook account.....
My facebook account no is -8670271115
So please please please please 🙏🙏 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 please please please unban my device.....I hope you sir help me .. please please sir help me...I am a big big big fan in free fire game...
Rejoan

My Id:909338514
sandeepdey1993

Misleading in FF ITL
Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect I want to inform you about a misleading case. There is a tournament (Round 1) going on in India: Free Fire India Today League hosted by India Today Gaming in which after registration and qualified for next round they are saying now that teams who qualified for round 2 must have passport by 21st September 2019 (IST) or else will be disqualify. Even they put age of 13 or above can register for the tournament but there was no mentioning of sharing passport information. How a 13 year kid have a passport? In India, below 18 year people can have passport only if their parents are having passport. These is not a fair hosting. How can a person can manage passport in 1 day?

Please Garena see these serious issue or it will become a chaotic by tomorrow.

With Regards
Sandeep
jack143rose

Account suspended
My account has been suspended.

Account name (jack143rose)
I use only flashdog to launch freefire.
U suspended my account(jack143rose)
Kalijoker

rare itme magic cupe
im am not get a any best rare itme please sir no best offers and rare itmes sir i am best player sir but no rare itme please next time i am getting tha magic cupe sir please i am very very request sir my id 1045620658 please sir next time magic cupe sir
Donankar

Rare item magic Cube complaint
I am not got a any best rare item please sir no best offers and rare item sir I am best player sir but no rare item please sir next time I am getting tha magic cube sir please I am very very request sir my id 968880656 please sir next time magic Cube sir
please please please very very request sir
My id 968880656
Jaddu2648g

Rare items complaint
I am not got a any best rare item please sir no best offers and rare items sir I am best player sir but no rare items please next time I am getting tha magic cupe sir please I am very very request sir my I'd 1064415141 please sir next time magic cupe sir.
yuvi3508b

i didnot get rupees 10 air drop
sir please send me 10 rupees airdrep
Soumen44341

Diamond
I get the rs 10 special offer...i bought it.the payment was already successful...but i can't get the diamonds..but the money was cut from my account..
Soumen44341

Diamond
I get the rs 10 offter.i bought it...my payment was succesful.but i cannot got those diamonds.

My account suspended . Request for recover my account
Sorry for the hacking please recover my account another person hacked my account I am not hack my account please recover I am best player please sir.

(My id -649192524)

Account suspended
My account has been suspended. .. Hello garena I got suspended from the last 6days, and yes my friend use apk mode in my phone and he told me nothing will happen but now when ever I tried to log-in it'say that this device has been suspended? ???l'am so sorry garena I won't let that happen again please @Garena I beg you to unsuspend my device. ...
my ID -649192524

Name -ranjirh2552B
Sir, I am very sorry please unsuspend my id please sir sorry please sorry sorry sorry sorry please unsuspend my id sir please please please please

Account suspended
My account has been suspended. ... Hello garena I got suspended from the last 6days, and yes my friend use apk mode in my phone and he told me nothing will happen but now when ever I tried to log-in it'say that this device has been suspended? ???l'am so sorry garena I won't let that happen again please @Garena I beg you to unsuspend my device. ..
my ID -649192524
Name -ranjith2552B
Sir I am very sorry please unsuspend my id please sir sorry please sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry please unsuspend my id sir please please please
RAJ RAMDAM

Give me my Account
My account has been suspended....
Hello garena i got suspended from the last 2days,And yes my friend use apk mod in my phone and he told me nothing will happen but now when ever i tried to log-in it'say that this device has been suspended ???I'm so sorry garena i won't let that happen again please @Garena i beg you to unsuspend my device....
My id-398090403
Imei1-355248089131086
Imsi2-355249089131084
Sir please i am sorry please unsuspend my id
Jaddu2648g

Biggest 10 rs offer
Requested sir, I am best player no best offers last time very poorle 10 rs offer this month I need biggest 10 rs offers please sir I am tap up most times but no offers please sir this time 90next time I need 10rs offers.
Guhansiva

Sep 17, 2019
I login my profile.but the sever didplay to error
vishalsgawai

network problem..and error occurred
It's a very problematic to solve?
I tried to login today but everytime I faced the problem is error in network connection plz try after some time and re-login, and when tried to re-login the problem is same....so plz tell us when you solve this problem....and we are waiting for your hopefull reply.... thanking you....Vishal.
Harsha gm

Facebook Login error
Previous 123456789...20 Next
Confirmation code is incorrect
sir please unban my id

free fire sir please sir open my id

my id is 671039453

www.agents_support---licindia.co - my portal not work
My portal Note work Dear sir Mobile. 9423640200 Email...
HSSC - unable to fill PGT computer post
We are unable to fill PGT post due to below error. You...
NCERT books - Geography
The spelling of island is incorrect on page no. 14 in 9th...
dsssb form editing after final submission - Regarding application form of prt post code 15/19ode
I am trying to do registration for prt 15/19 but not able...
Jalgaon railway station parking charge high - They charge high charge than rate board
Jalgaon railway parking change 15rs for one hour
Red Gear Highline Wired Controller Gamepad PC - Gamepad controller
Battery issues
www.parivahan.gov.in - Refund of DL Test amount
I applied for Dl test application on bases of learing...
SSC - failue in payment
Hello, i was filling the form of ssc cpo and proceed to do...
Videocon D2H - Recharge pack issue
I am regular customer in video con d2h, but first time I...
Punjab traffic police - Traffic light is not working properly
I am Mandeep, a citizen of Amritsar Punjab 143001, the...

Complaints | Submit Complaint | View full list of Companies | Latest Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us

© Indian Complaint Board Forum
d is 671039453
Kunal legend

Suspended

Hello sir I am suspended. Please give my ID back sir i downloaded mod apk that my friend says. I play hack only 2 days. Give me punishment that I was in level 37 put me on level 30. Sir I love this game very much. Sorry sir I not do it again I😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 my ID no-436779759. I spent 15000 money in purchasing diamond.my g mail I'd [email protected]
Sanjok Mahara

I'd suspended

I am suspended

Hello sir I am Sanjok from Nepal. I opened free fire 3 day before and I saw that my account had been suspended. Sir actually I try to download from play store last weak but I could not do so I tried to download from Google and then I opened and I saw it was a modded version. So I deleted it and downloaded it after a week. And now it says your I'd have been suspended. Garena plz unban my device. My username is BermudaKills. Sir plz solve it as soon as possible or else all my hardworking will be in vain. And I had almostball the weapon skins. Sir plz help me.To contact me you can send to my gmail account [email protected]@gmail.com and I repeat my username BermudaKills.My Uid is 1234441783.
꧁༒REDDY༒꧂

PAO (OR) ASC (SOUTH) BANGALORE - NON RECEIPT ARREARS 7TH PAY COMMISION
    Refer FSA Jun 2017. So far I have not received the...
    OTHPG 932277296452GOOGLE *Octro Inc g.co/helpp - Unauthorized Transaction
    Unauthorized transaction was done through transaction ID...
    Avenger 220 Cruise ABS - RE: Issue in new Avenger 220 Cruise ABS
    Dear Sir, We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly...
    Blue Dart - I am compaling about my credit card delivery time
    A apply a credit card from hdfc bank..and they send me the...
    Hero Moto Corp - Complaint about insurance claim
    Hello sir i am junaid khan from bilari disst moradabad...
    ncert - Math
    14 Question of ncert book exercise miscellanous of...
    Delevry curiar - Not timly delever
    I send a parcel via delevry curiar date-13/11/2019...
    RF750677629SG wish - Need urgent deliver
    I have a package that's been at the delhi...
    Electroff in fushion5 11.6"4G tablet - Product missing
    I am order fushion5 11.6"4G tablet but he item that...
    kvb net banking - Amount Debited but transaction not successful
    I wanted to book flight tickets in cleartrip.com and the...