Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

Gabbar3256O

Jul 25, 2020

Item are not come from event after spending diamonds

I can not get my rewards from level up shop after spending diamonds in free fire. I brought many item from level up shop but nothing is add in my free fire account.
Please help me 🙏 🙏 🙏🙏 🙏

My Uid : 460949882
Yogesh259

Jul 25, 2020

Purchase in level up event

I purchased an items in level up event but I didn't know received in my vaultt my id:1066999868
Sycofox

About level up event

I not received my purchased item in level up event, but I received a purchased item in 2nd stage, 1st stage item are missing. Please solve the problem..
UID:-455928164

Jul 25, 2020

Pruchase in level up shope but didn't recive it Sir/madem i have purchase in level up shope in free fire but didn't recive that item...

Pruchase in level up shope but didn't recive it
Sir/madem i have purchase in level up shope in free fire but didn't recive that item... Shirt ,pant ,and elite pass I will purchase but but didn't receive that item.... Pls solve this problem my I'd venkyakash my uid 708548318
Ok plz

Level up shop

Sir I am the user if free fire from Indian sever i have purchased all items in levelup shop but they are not shown in my collection please fix this problem my uid 860500287 please refund my purchased items my uid 860500287
TN63SURIYA

Rewards not received

My id is 1915245354
I had purchased some items , including elite pass in level up event.
My diamonds all were washed off but I didn't get any rewards.
So I need my stuffs.
Please consider my request......
Vignesh2k

Lucky shop issues

My ID Name █║Kɪɴɢ★Ꮢᴠ★║█
UID 350538310

I have spend my diamonds on Lucky shop (Elite Pass and new Emote) but I am not get that purchase items and not receive that items for that event so please give me that items immediately...
please!!
thanking you!
Soubhagya mishra

Jul 25, 2020

New event level up shop problem

Dear garena free fire my account problem is new level up shop MI purchased elite pass open my account elite pass please help my garena free fire ID-1561789451 please help
FF_DÄRK_SØÚL

Didn't Recieved Joseph and death's backpack

Dear Garena,
Yesterday on the 24th of July 2020, I top uper 300 diamond with 10 ruppey through special airdrop. After I top uper successfully, I gifted something to my friend, and now When I logged in to claim Jospeh and death's backpack which are from the event.

I am not able to claim Joseph and Death's Backpack even after the top up.

Please take it seriously and work on it. I really need that Backpack and Joseph.

My uid is 795827152
Soham ware

Level up shop

Please give my items in my id I have buy too many things from level up shop it has not received in my vault
My uid 1768241236
Please check the fault
Soham ware

Level up shop

I have buy items in level up shop .In my profile I have received only 4 items and another items are also buy my diomonds also cutted to buy product .After buying the product it show tha item will added to your vault but after coming home page it does not show anything .
I have not received items
Flop slipper ,jota,robot,tiger bundle,pink costums pant,pink coustume shirt ,etc thing's are not receive in my profile and other than they have taked DIOMONDS of products
Please support me Garena

SOHAM WARE
@Akash Pandey

Level up event complaint

Dear Garena (Freefire)
I have not received the item which I had purchased yet after spinning me in the level up event, either you give me my diamond vapees or show my purchased item

My freefire id : 1858302824
(TheGreatArju)

Harshiteawat

My item is missing

New event name level up shop I have buy 2 items in shop but item not received in my vault I have buy emote and mask
Chaitanya143

Missing from levelupshop

I have buyed tiger bundle and elite pass in levelupshop but l have not got these items plz solve this (my I’d -1091321393)
Kanishkar1301

CS - Ranked Banned

My id 343554145 is banned from clash squad ranked please recover it quickly thank you
Kanishkar1301

Level Up Shop

My id 343554145 . Yesterday I purchased elite pass and some other items from Level Up Shop but I didn't receive any credit so kindly take some action thank you .
Mahesh Chandra k

Dimonds lost

I bought robo and 3 incubator vouchers and did not get them and dimonds were spent so please resoleve my problem.
My id is1736433477
Chinmaya parida

Jul 25, 2020

Not receive in level up shop item

Sir I have purchase in free fire level up shop but didn't receive that item please solve my problem
My id-1092983765
Harsh Kamboj

Jul 25, 2020

Purchase from level up shop

Sir.
I made some purchases in Level up event
But not received some items

Please give my items or my diamonds back

Uid 565021547
Alex boss

Jul 25, 2020

The purchase items not get

When I purchased the items the diamond s are consumed but the costumes and the vautour are not given on my id . This problem having on my two I'd and my id is-1558553271 and my another I'd -1569894262
Please please please 🙏🙏🙏🙏 give me these this those are I have purchased
Antobilla

Not getting purchase items

Hi garena i buy many items in level up shop but you give some items other items are not gave by you so please send my items because I lose my diamond then I didn't get 10airdrop for last 3or4 month so please send me offer
Abhijeet maharana

Jul 24, 2020

I couldn't receive the purchased item

In level up store I spend 29 diamond for emote but I am not got that item

My user ID is 1069483613
Shayandro

Didn't get the purchased items

Hello garena.
I am a little user of your free fire.
Today from level up store I purchased some items but most of the items didn't credited to my account. First I think it will credited within 10 minutes but it's 3 hours now I didn't get it.
My id is 249888731
The items in the store showing your have owned this but I didn't get it till now.
Shayandro

Didn't get the purchased items

I have purchased some items from level up store but didn't receive all items. The purchased amount or diamond have already debited from my account but I didn't get the items
Ashwin Tyagi

Dear garena
I purchase some items from the level up shop but I didn't get the items except one item and I lose my diamonds too which I have used to purchase the items.plzz give me the items which I have been purchased as soon as possible
My ID is 1910223009