Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

Phishan Kharpran

Jun 29, 2020

The lost mode

Please bring back the dead uprising mode I still miss that mode and the token and also its redeem reward please bring back dead uprising please
Biswa143jit

Jun 27, 2020

Increase in number of hackers

Dear Garena,
I am a big fan of free fire. Now, i come here to tell my problem of hackers in the game. When I was playing the custom room of MPL, a hacker come there. After, when that match started, while I am coming down from the flight, at that time a hacker comes a kill me in one shot.
So, due to these problems I lost my which I spent in that custom room of MPL. Please, GARENA kindly baan all those accounts of free fire who are using hacks in the game.

And i have a hacker's id:2130219182.so, please baan this id and his device also after checking this id. And my free fire id is:548701975

Your's faithful
Biswajit sahu(FREE FIRE LOVER)
deepak24911

Artic blue bundle

hello garena good evening . i was sad from last night i m used my all diamonds above 500 in plinko event and ball puu in the D but i didnt get artic blue bundle i get only three pets food. i m very sad from night my free fire id 542346936 please solved my problem nd give me artic blue bundle . thankyou 😭
Bharatsing Rajput

Account Ban

Hi sir
My id is banned please unban my id i am not hacked my id please sir give my id
My id is Nikhil905150
Bharatsing Rajput

Account Ban

Dear sir/madam

I am Nikhil Rajput i am complanting becouse my id is banned for AFK behaviour sorry for that please sir/madam unban my id.
In game playing time game was not working like it was not moving not running and not showing alive and automatically it was coming out in classic and ranked match please fix the bug

My Free Fire id is :-. Nikhil905150
Shadowgmz

Player not unlocked

Sir I am at level 22 but Character which unlockk At level up are not unlocking please helppp my uid is1467487042

Overdoz

Jun 26, 2020

Garena free fire

My account has been hacked and i delete my accoun how to back again my account.
ɪᴘ•ℑℴƙℯℛ剣•ɪᴅ

Jun 23, 2020

AFK CARD WARNING

Dear Garena
I came to know from your mail as I got warning for AFK for today but I don't exist the game but due to phone lag I have to do it but I restarted the game in 2 round so I draw your attention to the player who exist and come back again in the game they should not get AFK warning. Free Fire ID= ɪᴘ•ℑℴƙℯℛ剣•ɪᴅ
Your sincerely
Hemesh Thakur
Dipankar2031j

Special airdrop

Please 10rs special airdrop
M.Sanjai

My account suspended

Why my account is suspended , I am not a hacking in a game any proof , please my account can be remove the suspension 1704352584 . Please kindly request you to free fire lover !!!!!!!!!!!!
dhonicsk

Jun 22, 2020

Modes like ranked game classic are not working

Hi garena, I didn't open or working any mode in free fire like
Ranked game,cranked,classic,cs,etc. So,please check my
device or my account to work that mode.I want to play
Rank game. Ranked game taking more time but not entering in game.please check my device to allow all modes work.
It is my request. My uid2050398561 and game I'd saicsk07D
Warmach4400q

Network issue

My game is not working on wifi but working on mobile data but my my mobile data is very slow thats why i installed wifi connection at my home but my game is not working when i enter the game but when im on the lobby my wifi gives me 1 to 2 ms speed please change server or fix this issue
Jaddu2648g

Jun 18, 2020

I am not receive my diamonds

My id 1233600336.18.6.2020 I am purchase 320 diamonds but i am not receive diamonds please give my dimonds
S.ANBUMANI

Arctic Blue(Head) Bundle

Please give Arctic Blue(Head) Bundle in store or offer below ₹1000 please
Aashish2505

Jun 17, 2020

Airdrop

I am not getting Rs. 10 airdrop. Plz resolve this issue
Hi my I'd 1658303277 boss4344A . Plz resolve this issue. Its my request.
Chintan gavit

Falco bird

Please sir/madam,

I did not got falco bird.
I login on that day but i did Got it.
Please send me falco bird.
It's my id lovebirds134.
Chintan gavit

Falco bird

I did not got falco bird in my mail box. I login on that day but i did not got It.
So please sir/madam.
Send me falco bird.
It's my id lovebirds134.

By
Yash3359

Falco pet

Still I'm not received falco pet kindly send i have complaint 3rd time but still not received

My id. 511629542

Yash
Yash3359

Falco pet

I don't get falco pet still please send me falco pet

My id. 511629542

Did not recieved falcon

Hello i am Anubhav id 1267211896 I did not recieved falcon yet I logged in 14 and 15 and 16 June I request you to send falcon

Falcon

Did not recieve falcon

samridh rastogi

falco pet

HELLO
I love your game very much but the recent incident has made me change my views on your game .i didn't get the falco pet due some sever problem on 14th as you announced it was okay since you said we will receive the pet through in-game mail but i didn't receive it yet .
I had logged in the game on14th and as well as15th so please solve my problem