Garena free fire

Consumer complaints and reviews about Garena free fire

Dipmalik

Nov 26, 2022

Bend sispend

Rele name dip
Game name silentsjod
Uid 1832576601
Hi gareena free fire please mara I'd back kordo hack use nahy kiya ha mara ko mara I'd back kordo please

Bend sispend

Robi Dutta

Nov 1, 2022

Account ban

TEAM FREE FIRE INDIA

My ID Was Suspended When I Was Playing The Game, I Haven't Done Anything Wrong And I Am Sure That I Have Followed Your Rules Of Conduct, And I Am Sure That By Mistake You Have Suspended My Account For No Valid Reason, This Is My Humble Request To Free Fire Team To Unban My Account

Player Name :- νєиσм2.0✓
ID :- 1829764756

Account ban

Pappu gupta llb

Sep 4, 2022

I bought 800 dimonds by paying 190 rupees but still did not give my 800 dimonds but in my account 190 rupees already been deducted, please send me

Give me my 800 dimonds

Subhadeepganguli1

Apr 3, 2022

Unban id

TEAM FREE FIRE INDIA, My ID Was suspended When I Was Playing The Game, I Haven't Done Anything And I Am Sure That I Have Followed Your Rules Of Conduct,And I Am Sure Mistake You Have Suspended My Account For Reason, This is my Humble Request to Free Fire Team To Unban My Account.
Player Name:- ꧁SUBHADIP꧂ʏᴛ

ID:- 2604805006

Unban id Unban id

Anderson king

Aug 16, 2020

Blue chips problem

I have spend 10 chips in free fire time capsule
But I did not got anythink from it .
My I'd is 329740963. ..
My ac name is in style -RIVAL KING
So for this condition I am requesting you to see the above facts and do the needful as soon as possible..
Your faithfully
Anirban Bhattacharjee.
16/8/2020

Blue chips problem

Sahebdeyasin

Jul 25, 2020

Diamonds deducted

Hiii..
my name is saheb deyasin.my free fire I'd is..1785677123.
Actually yesterday night 8pm I was purchase elite pass,name change card,gun box,lootbox etc.
diamonds deducted but benifit not given Why??

please check and highlight this issue and give benifit as soon as possible!!
Rajeshe4645G

May 29, 2020

Recharge for lucky airdrop but not claimed

Dear sir Garena,

Sir I have recharged my free fire account 10 rupees tomorrow , recharge has been successfully but I have no climed any offer from garena please sir help me.

Game name - Rajeshe4645G

Game Is - 1804252658

Recharge for lucky airdrop but not claimed

Avi07

Apr 24, 2020

Account suspend

Hello sir , i used some abnormal activities in free fire by mistake that's why my account is suspend. Next time i will never use any abnormal activities in free fire plss unban my id sir plss.

My mail id:- [email protected]

Garena Name:- 丹viꪶ࿋྄ི07
Id:-1916564656

Account suspend

ksikdar12345

Apr 12, 2020

Dimond issue

I purchased weekly membership but I don't get my first purchase gift 100 diamonds intently Please give me my first purchase gift 100 dimondd

Dimond issue

Hapijul Mondal

Dec 21, 2019

Special airdrop not received payment issue

My special airdrop not received more payment successfull but missing more only diamond received but weapons not received in special airdrop my name is a Raja my game id 759495790

Special airdrop not received payment issue

Nasrin009

Nov 14, 2019

Ban my device

My device also baned.. because i aalo use mod apk.next time i don't use any hacking tips.pls help me sir.my imei number 866248036544953/ 866248036544946
TigerKi5515R

Oct 17, 2019

Guest account lost

Hello sir.My guest account lost please check and recovery my guest account with my new vk binded account please help me...
My guest account I'D: TigerKi5515R ( 1176472225 )
New vk binded account I'D: IÑDIÆN~RDX** (1535250303 ) Please recovery my guest account please check and recovery 🙏🙏🙏 Hurry uup 🙏 I love Free Fire 🔥🙏🙏 please recovery my guest account with my new vk binded account please check....

Guest account lost Guest account lost

Dipak paramanik

Sep 8, 2019

Suspended my ff account on my device

Sir my account has been suspended on my device and i can't use it for a while. please unban it and i will not do any bad things again with this game promise. Please sir i need my account back, i have spent a lot of money with this game and i am an active freefire player , i have been played your freefire game for the last 9-10 months. Please take my suspension back. I am waiting for my account back please do it fast sir . I will give my all freefire details below,

GAME ID- 421772497

Suspended my ff account on my device

Mr Vampy

Sep 4, 2019

Id banned

Yesterday evening my id was banned
Sir i downloaded free fire from a applications Ac market for this my id was banned
To be honest after 1.39 update my device intex aqua 5.5 vr (1gb ram ) was lagging so much that i can't play free fire i thought to move on to pubg lite but i love this game so much sir
I saw a YouTuber posting lag free free fire and was available in ac market
Sir it was a mod not a hack i never cheated i played fairly Sir if i used hacks my kd and everything will be quite high

Sir i never cheated i made a mistake just i played mod not to cheat just to get lag free
I had worked hard so much for my free fire id please give me one last change
Hope you will do best for me

My id - 485982513
Suman 4704J

Aug 19, 2019

Expension Pack

Sir, free fire game is the best game in the world but expension Pack download are not support in my phone. Sir please help me.
Suman 4704J

Aug 19, 2019

Expension pack

Sir, free fire is the best game in the world but expension pack are not support in my phone. Sir please help me.
Arnab_Kar

Jul 30, 2019

Account has been hacked

My account named kb devil has been hacked approx 40 days ago..i'm trying to back my account

My I'd code 323956901