GDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about GDA

TIS HAZARI

Nov 16, 2019

Regarding repair of overflow/logging sewage forthwith

Subject ; Complaint regarding sewage overflow/logging, the dirty water of the sewage is spread over on the road, the mosquitoes are increased from dirty water of the sewage, the bad smell spread over in the locality of the colony. The overflow sewage is essential to repair/open the blockage of the sewage line immediately.

With due respect, it is submitted that I am residing at House No. D-261, Indraprashtha Awasiya Yojana Scheme, Pocket - D, Phase - I, Teela Shahbajpur, Loni Road, Ghaziabad, U.P.

Sir, the sewerage line of the sewage completely blocked due to which the the sewage overflow/logging. The dirty water of the sewage is spread over on the road due to which the bad smell come out. I and other neighbours are facing difficulty from the overflowing/logging the sewage. It is also submitted that mosquitoes are increase day by day. I and other neighours frightened that if the blockage of he sewage is not open immediately I and my neighbourers are facing great hardship and problems.

In view of the submissions it is requested to you take necessary action on my complaint and resolve my problem immediately and open the blockage of said sewage and repair the same. .

Anand Prakash Sharma
Loni Road, Ghaziabad, U.P.
Mobile no. 9899466780
Email : [email protected]

Regarding repair of overflow/logging sewage forthwith Regarding repair of overflow/logging sewage forthwith

Vinod Kumar Thapliyal

Nov 8, 2019

STAIRS ROOFTOP

सेवा मे,

जी डी ए आयुक्त

गाजियाबाद विकास प्राधिकरण

विषय-बुरी तरह क्षतिग्रस्त सीढ़ियों की छत की मरम्मत के लिये आवेदन

महोदय
निवेदन इस प्रकार है हमारी सीडियों में जीने की छत सबसे ऊपर की मंजिल बुरी तरह छतिग्रस हो गई है जो कभी भी एक भयानक दुर्घटना का रूप ले सकती है जिसके कारण कोई भी भयानक दुर्घटना हो सकती है|
इसकी स्थिति बहुत ही जर्जर है और इसकी छत कभी भी नीचे गिर सकती है| इस सूचना देने का मेरा उद्देस्य ये है की जिससे आप इस पर तुरंत कार्यवाही करके इसका पुनर्निर्माण करके हमें इस भय और आपातकालीन संकट से मुक्ति दिलाए|

अत आप से विनम्र निवेदन है की आप इस पर कार्यवाही करने की कृपा करें

सधन्यवाद
विनोद कुमार J-79-C (MOBILE NUMBER - 8527138794)
इंद्रप्रस्थ आवासीय योजना
टीला शहबाजपुर 201102

STAIRS ROOFTOP STAIRS ROOFTOP STAIRS ROOFTOP STAIRS ROOFTOP

rizwan001

Oct 22, 2019

I want to register a complaint against a mobile tower installation

I want to register a complaint against a mobile tower installation in the residential area on building raja propty dealers, E-11,dwarka puri vijay enclave palam road, New DELHI 110045. There is radiation hazard by it because they fixed it in residential area.The mobile tower is installed in residential area and as per supreme court ruling, such towers are illegal and should be removed. Now other mobile tower is to be prepare to installing on same premises on above address.Old people continuously exposed to the harmful radiations being emitted from the tower and noise pollution it spreads day and night.Actually lots of people are facing problem from mobile tower.Some people is saying that we are getting pain in head.Some people is saying that we are getting pain in chest.I have already told him for removing that tower but they have not taken action on this matter.Please remove mobile tower from above mention address so that we can save our life.Please could you look at this complaint and escalate it to the right channel for proper action.Requested by: Residents E-12 Dwraka puri vijay enclave New Delhi 110045.
commonmanloni

Oct 10, 2019

complaint againest illegal installation of mobile tower

complaint against illegal installation of mobile tower

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are the resident's of main market jawahar nagar loni ghaziabad U.P. 201102. sir Mr SONU SHARMA S/O LATE MR. ASHOK SHARMA RESIDENT OF B/27 MAIN MARKET JAWAHAR NAGAR is installing a MOBILE TOWER at his roof top ,Sir this is a thickly populated residential area so it will put bad effect on the health of the resident's ,moreover every body in the locality is opposing this installation of tower. We had several meeting with Mr. SONU SHARMA,in the first meeting he told us that he is contucting a room, in the next meeting he told us that he is installing solar panel then in the third meeting he threaten us that he is installing a mobile tower and nobody could stop him.

Sir, tower radiation could have adverse effect on the health of elderly people and children.not only this area is densely populated but there is a primery school with in the radius of fifty meters.

Moreover Mr. SONU SHARMA does not have any NOC from neighbors which is necessary for mobile installation

Sir this is our humble request to you,please make sure to stop this illegal installation and save us from radiation which causes diseases.

thank's

resident's of main market jawahar nagar

complaint againest illegal installation of mobile tower

bhagatb2

Sep 8, 2019

Unauthorized construction

महोदय,
हम मीरा कुंज अपार्टमेंट में रहते हैं यह अपार्टमेंट १५-१६ साल पुराना है जो कि बिल्डर द्वारा बनाया गया है। इसमें कुल ८ फ्लेट है। तीसरी मंजिल में श्री मेहरा जी रहते हैं जो
बिल्डिंग के छत के ऊपर अवैध (अनाधिकृत) निर्माण कर रहे हैं। वह बिल्डिंग की छत के ऊपर अवैध कमरें बना रह है ।
यदि हम भवन के सभी सदस्य इस मुद्दे पर बात करते हैं, तो वह हमारे साथ लड़ाई करता है और कहता है कि तुम से जो होता है वो कर लो ।
  कृपया मामले को अपने स्तर से अपने अनुसार देखें।

यदि इस अपार्टमेंट में अवैध निर्माण के कारण कोई दुर्घटना होती है, तो इसके लिए फ्लेट न. सी 2 मालिक श्री मेहरा जी ही जिम्मेदार होंगे ओर अगर जीडीए कार्यवाही नहीं करती तो फिरजिम्मेदार जीडीए की होगा।
  अतः आपसे निवेदन है कि इस अवैध निर्माण को तत्काल आधार पर रोकें और तत्काल आधार पर अवैध निर्माण को गिराने का कष्ट करें ।
धन्यवाद
पूनम
मीरा कूंज अपार्टमेंट ,प्लाट नं १/५२ सेक्टर दो राजेन्द्र नगर साहिबाबाद गाजियाबाद यूपी
फोन नं 9911729825
bhagatb2

Sep 4, 2019

Unauthorise construction

Unauthorized construction

To reference complaint no.GDA36392.
To vice chairman GDA
Copy to Nodal officer, Junior Engineer.

I would like to draw your attention to the Iligal construction happening in our building. We prevent them from doing illegal construction work but they did not listen to us and made room on the terrace. Therefore, I humbly request you to come to the address given below and if you feel that illegal construction is going on, please stop it as soon as possible.

Address
Mirakunj Apartment Plot No. 1/52 Sector 2, Rajendra Nagar Sahibabad, Ghaziabad U.P, 201005.

Aug 31, 2019

Cleaning and sweeping is not going on properly

I would like to raise a serious concern regarding Garbage collection and cleaning in Indirapuram.

Cleaning and sweeping is not going on properly in Indirapuram from last 3 Months, no one from GDA is coming to collect garbage.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
rakeshg15

Aug 26, 2019

Building in Danger Zone

महोदय,मैंने अम्बुज सिटी अकबरपुर बेहरामपुर में एक flat ख़रीदा है फ्लैट बेचते समय वेड किये गए की साडी चीजे एक महीने के नादेर लगवा के दे देंगे लेकिन अभी तक कोई भी चीज उनके द्वारा नहीं करवाई गयी आलम ये है की छत का सारा पानी पार्किंग में गिर रहा है और बिल्डिंग पूरी तरह से कमजोर होती जा रही है सरे कमरों में सीलन आ गयी है। बिल्डर को बोलने पे रोज नए नए बहाने बना रहा है।श्रीमान अगर कोई ठोस कदम नहीं उठाया गया तो कोई बड़ा हादसा हो जायेगा।बिल्डिंग में कुल ३६ फ्लैट हैं जिसमे से १५ फॅमिली रह रही हैं।किसी भी तरह कोई सुविधा नहीं है बिजली नहीं है सेवर भी नहीं है सब जगह पानी पानी हुआ रहता है।बिल्डर का नाम योगेंद्र मुगरे उर्फ़ राजू है मोबाइल नंबर ९८७१४५६९९९
महोदय से गुजारिस है की न्याय करे।

Building in Danger Zone Building in Danger Zone Building in Danger Zone

Shrikant sagar

Jul 19, 2019

ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION

Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari bulding 2 flor ki he bulding 10 year old hai uske uper 2nd flor SF3 me rehne wale log uper ek 3rd flor or bana rahe hai jo illegal hai uska kaam previous 2 year se chal raha he kaam chalta hai complaint hoti hai ruk jata hai kuch month bad fir start ho jata hai me pehle b bahut bar complaint kar chuka hu mere pas sab record hai but kuch bhi nahi ho pa raha hai na hi construction ka kaam ruk raha hai bulding me ground flor ke sabhi flat ke farsh niche zameen me dhas chuke hai apse request hai ki aap uske uper strickt action le agar future me bulding me rehne wale logo ka koi nukshan hua to kon jimmedar hoga so plz request imedate action le
Madansingh628

Jul 17, 2019

Possession of flat (Scheme 001/310 Private Builders)

Vice Chairman, GDA,

I would like to draw your attention towards Housing Scheme-001, Property Code-310, Pay Plan code-03. I have been allotted a LIG flat, Property Id: A1605 in Sapar bamheta Ghaziabad under the above said scheme, however, I have not yet got possession of the flat. It is being constructed by Private builder-SARE SAMAAG PVT. LTD.

It is written in the brochure that all the successful owners will get the possession of their flats till 29th March 2019 and flats are ready, however, we haven't received the possession yet and it seems that even construction has not been completed yet which was supposed to be completed in the said period (15th March 2016-29th March 2019, 3 years).

We're paying the installment quarterly as mentioned by GDA in the brochure. It seems that Builders are not obeying the orders of the Housing Scheme allotted by GDA, their behavior towards buyers are also not good and they're just misleading the owners and are not providing the specific information about the time frame to get the possession of the flats. They're also not allowing owners to see the construction site.

We want you to please take strict action against them. As the deadline has been passed, owners are quite disappointed and feeling cheated. We also want to know what action is being taken by GDA in this serious matter.

I believe you will take this into your consideration and understand the grief of the owners waiting for possession of their flats.

Madan Singh
reenasanu22

Jul 10, 2019

ILLEGAL AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY IN RESIDENTIAL SOCIETY

Respected sir

It is sincere request to you that a wood factory is running in our neighborhood, due to which many problems are generated like noise pollution, air pollution, spreading of wood waste and road encroachment. Because of which people around us and we are facing many problems.
So please kindly take appropriate action against illegal running wood factory.

Owner of factory Mr Mukesh kumar and factory address is 36 A, BM COMPOUND G T ROAD, GHANTA GHAR GZB.
Ramsevak2208

Jun 26, 2019

Unauthorized occupied space of GDA

My self ASHWANI Tyagi, am living in Indirapuram ghaziabad. There are some people who has occupied the land (near 1064 g janta flat Nyay Khand 1st Indirapuram) which belongs to GDA and they are putting wastage in it like some has putted his tant material in it some has tied his cow in that place. And they are not taking off the wastage of cow as well. People are getting seek because of that please help us out from it.
Sabita Rout

Jun 24, 2019

Exorbitant water bill for Rs 23,063.00

I have received a notice no.vo/EE/Zone6/camp/2019 dated 20/06/2019 from GDA that an amount of Rs 23,063.00 is pending against my flat in Krishna Apra Garden,Indirapuram,on Account of water and sewerage charges.
I haven’t been provided with details of such charges,viz,period,rates etc of water and sewerage charges payable by meI feel some error has crept in for which the bill shows such an exorbitant amount due from me.
I request you to provide me with requisite details to enable me to make payment of eligible water and sewerage bill to GDA.
Sabitabala Rout
Mob no.9910900479
Email ID [email protected]
SubhashKrSharma

Mar 14, 2019

Unexpected Installment payment

Dear Sir/Maddam,

Vice Chairman, GDA,

Mine years 2013 me GDA EWS 410, Property Code 001 Application No. 19124 Ka mere Name se Crossing Republic Infrastructure Ltd. me Porperty Allot Hui Hai, Flat No. FF-B2/06. Letter 13 March 2019 ko Mila hai. Uska Payment Only 1 Years (12 Installment) me paid karna hai, jiska 1 Month ka payment 23000 hai. But Maine Apply 15 years (60 Installment) jo ki Application Book (Broser) me diya gaya hai. Payment ka Last Date 30 April 2019 hai. Total Payment Rs. 328000.00. And Us Flat ki Registry 80000 ke lagbhag Batate hai. Jabtak Full Payment aur Registry Nahi hogi Tabtak Flat ki Kabja Nahi Hogi. Jiska 2014 me Letter Gaya hai uske 5 years ka Installmet me paid Kiya gaya hai. Aur Mere sath 1 years me payment kaise karoonga.

Sir se Namra Nivedan hai ki Iska Nidan Jald se Jald Kare. Iske liye Mai Sada Abhari Rahoonga.

Subhash Kumar Sharma
Golden Edge

Mar 12, 2019

Un-approved renovation done on the Ground Floor

I would like to draw your attention towards the renovation done on the Ground Floor of our building i.e. 586, First Floor, Sector – 4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, UP -201010.

They had completely changed the design of the house, which was approved by the officials of authorized authority GDA and the layout plan of the Sale Deed. Their renovation has weaken the structure. They did the changed without prior approval or intimation from the GDA and people residing on other floors of the building.

Hence I need a prompt and stick action on the same.

Kapil Dev
s_samy

Mar 10, 2019

Illegal Coomercial Acitivities at the basement of Residential Area ( Vidhyak Colony)

This is to bring to your kind notice that an illegal gift shopping is running at the basement of Plot No 26, Nyay Khand 1, Vidhayak Colony, Indirapuram which is at residential complex. The lady who runs the shop always fought with the resident owners for many reasons. We want to close down the shop,. Request you to take immediate action against illegal commecial activities at the basement of the building.

aruj agarwal

Mar 7, 2019

Road Cleaning at Raj NAgar, Extension

THe Road Cleaning machine was cleaning the road and instantly disposing the dust in the open air.

What is the point of cleaning the road like this.

Road Cleaning at Raj NAgar, Extension

Vinaykulshrestha

Jan 26, 2019

Scheme 001/310 Private Builders

MY PROPERTY CODE 310

AND SCHEME CODE IS - 001

APPLICATION FORM NO 44097

Vinay Kumar Kulshrestha

I AM SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IN THE DRAW RESULT BUT STILL NOT GET ANY INFORMATION FROM GDA OFFICE.
My contact number is- 8588819079
Sayantan123r

Jan 5, 2019

Ghaziabad Mohan Nagar to Noida Metro

Respected  Sir/Madam
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that  Vaishali to Sahibabad to Mohan Nagar metro project and from Mohan Nagar to Noida Electronic City metro corridor is not yet approved, it is constantly getting delayed,  if these two Blue line extensions get approved in Ghaziabad it will benefit millions of people of ghaziabad, delhi and noida, we all are waiting eagerly for it's approval , not even the DPR is made, also construction will take 5 years time minimum perhaps in the year 2025  if all goes well, can anything be done to speed up the process, such that construction work gets started this year ,as soon as possible, such that the construction gets done by 2022, these two phase 4 projects should get priority, these are very important , it has to be done quickly, please take necessary steps about it.
Sayantan123r

Jan 5, 2019

Ghaziabad Mohan Nagar to Noida Metro

Respected  Sir/ Madam
Nishanta4u

Dec 2, 2018

Street dogs

The complaint is about not picking up street dogs by the dog catchers even after repeated complaints by the residents of Sector-3A Vaishali which are creating nuisance inthe society. Continuously fighting whole night with 10/12 in numbers is very chaotic for the residents here.

These dogs have occupied entire parkwhich is not being developed by GDA and now no resident can even think to go inside park due to the large number of dogs and tbeir puppies.

Worse situation to live here..dog catchers must come and take these dogs from here ASAP
hans011

Nov 25, 2018

Commercial Shops Running at Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

I live with my old age mother in First floor flat no. 24A , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010, with my family.

Complaint against:-

Here on the ground floor owner Address:- Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010 constructed the illegal shops & now has rented out the shops for commercial activities. During the construction my floor got some cracks on walls as this building is week more than 3 decade old, I made aware them but they refused my concern. Here is plywood & timber shop, carpenter shop & welding/fabricator & heavy duty machine shop due to this my living room feels vibration. From start of the morning till evening & some time in night they work here which causes a huge noise of hammer, steel cutter machine, making us miserable to live here. Situation is I have no choice but to move some other place to live.

I request you to please take an immediate action to stop them.

Hans Chauhan
1/24A Kamna Vaishali
Ghaziababd, U.P – 201010
Mob no. 9654377401

Commercial Shops Running at  Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010 Commercial Shops Running at  Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

hans011

Nov 25, 2018

Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

Complaint against:-

I request you to please take an immediate action to stop them.

Hans Chauhan
1/24A Kamna Vaishali
Ghaziababd, U.P – 201010
Mob no. 9654377401

Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010 Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

Nov 19, 2018

Unauthorized Industrial Plots Sold Out

As per your information Without approval some people residential area sold Industrial plot area 500 sq. Yard to 1000 Sq. Yard this area industrial plotting not approved any Government authority and UPSIDC and not take approval from NGT pollution Control Board
Address this location Near UIMT College, Gang Nehar Behind Hotel Krishana Sagar Muradnagar. We hope kindly stop immediately all construction in this residential area and take action of this type industrial plot planing.
Industrial Plotting Person Name Narendra Tyagi, Mohit Tyagi, Anand Tyagi

Thanking you and Regards

Anjani Kumar Dubey
BH-292 II Fllor,Sector -12 ,Pratap Vihar,Ghaziabad
Unistore

Oct 2, 2018

About unauthorised construction

Sir this is complaint about unauthorised construction in m.i.g flat address f-339A nand gram ghaziabad

Teleperformance india pvt ltd - Data entry work
    air I am paying money 790.00 this company as a...
    cbse.nic.in - Regarding correction in the spelling of my middle name.
    Sir am student of CBSE and In my 12th Board documents my...
    SABPAISA - Regarding deduction of additional amount during generating...
    Respected sir, I would like to inform you that I had...
    [email protected] .com - Unable to play cash games
    My account is not responding to play cash games. Account...
    HCL Technologies - PF Transfer
    I have been requested for PF transfer from previous PF...
    kbc - Anand Kumar
    I got a call today from +923100487411 on Whatsapp. He...
    Ganja two women shopkeepers - Ganja seller
    Sir me apko ye inform krna chhti hu ki yha bishanpura...
    HRTC - Too much waiting time and loudly playimg music
    Hi Team, I am traveling on himani(2*2) Dharampur, Mandi...
    Ganja,charas - Ganja seller
    Sir me apko ye complain letter isliye likh rhi hu apko ye...