GDA

Consumer complaints and reviews about GDA

Shrikant sagar

Jul 19, 2019

ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION

Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari bulding 2 flor ki he bulding 10 year old hai uske uper 2nd flor SF3 me rehne wale log uper ek 3rd flor or bana rahe hai jo illegal hai uska kaam previous 2 year se chal raha he kaam chalta hai complaint hoti hai ruk jata hai kuch month bad fir start ho jata hai me pehle b bahut bar complaint kar chuka hu mere pas sab record hai but kuch bhi nahi ho pa raha hai na hi construction ka kaam ruk raha hai bulding me ground flor ke sabhi flat ke farsh niche zameen me dhas chuke hai apse request hai ki aap uske uper strickt action le agar future me bulding me rehne wale logo ka koi nukshan hua to kon jimmedar hoga so plz request imedate action le
Madansingh628

Jul 17, 2019

Possession of flat (Scheme 001/310 Private Builders)

Vice Chairman, GDA,

I would like to draw your attention towards Housing Scheme-001, Property Code-310, Pay Plan code-03. I have been allotted a LIG flat, Property Id: A1605 in Sapar bamheta Ghaziabad under the above said scheme, however, I have not yet got possession of the flat. It is being constructed by Private builder-SARE SAMAAG PVT. LTD.

It is written in the brochure that all the successful owners will get the possession of their flats till 29th March 2019 and flats are ready, however, we haven't received the possession yet and it seems that even construction has not been completed yet which was supposed to be completed in the said period (15th March 2016-29th March 2019, 3 years).

We're paying the installment quarterly as mentioned by GDA in the brochure. It seems that Builders are not obeying the orders of the Housing Scheme allotted by GDA, their behavior towards buyers are also not good and they're just misleading the owners and are not providing the specific information about the time frame to get the possession of the flats. They're also not allowing owners to see the construction site.

We want you to please take strict action against them. As the deadline has been passed, owners are quite disappointed and feeling cheated. We also want to know what action is being taken by GDA in this serious matter.

I believe you will take this into your consideration and understand the grief of the owners waiting for possession of their flats.

Madan Singh
reenasanu22

Jul 10, 2019

ILLEGAL AND COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY IN RESIDENTIAL SOCIETY

Respected sir

It is sincere request to you that a wood factory is running in our neighborhood, due to which many problems are generated like noise pollution, air pollution, spreading of wood waste and road encroachment. Because of which people around us and we are facing many problems.
So please kindly take appropriate action against illegal running wood factory.

Owner of factory Mr Mukesh kumar and factory address is 36 A, BM COMPOUND G T ROAD, GHANTA GHAR GZB.
Ramsevak2208

Jun 26, 2019

Unauthorized occupied space of GDA

My self ASHWANI Tyagi, am living in Indirapuram ghaziabad. There are some people who has occupied the land (near 1064 g janta flat Nyay Khand 1st Indirapuram) which belongs to GDA and they are putting wastage in it like some has putted his tant material in it some has tied his cow in that place. And they are not taking off the wastage of cow as well. People are getting seek because of that please help us out from it.
Sabita Rout

Jun 24, 2019

Exorbitant water bill for Rs 23,063.00

I have received a notice no.vo/EE/Zone6/camp/2019 dated 20/06/2019 from GDA that an amount of Rs 23,063.00 is pending against my flat in Krishna Apra Garden,Indirapuram,on Account of water and sewerage charges.
I haven’t been provided with details of such charges,viz,period,rates etc of water and sewerage charges payable by meI feel some error has crept in for which the bill shows such an exorbitant amount due from me.
I request you to provide me with requisite details to enable me to make payment of eligible water and sewerage bill to GDA.
Sabitabala Rout
Mob no.9910900479
Email ID [email protected]
SubhashKrSharma

Mar 14, 2019

Unexpected Installment payment

Dear Sir/Maddam,

Vice Chairman, GDA,

Mine years 2013 me GDA EWS 410, Property Code 001 Application No. 19124 Ka mere Name se Crossing Republic Infrastructure Ltd. me Porperty Allot Hui Hai, Flat No. FF-B2/06. Letter 13 March 2019 ko Mila hai. Uska Payment Only 1 Years (12 Installment) me paid karna hai, jiska 1 Month ka payment 23000 hai. But Maine Apply 15 years (60 Installment) jo ki Application Book (Broser) me diya gaya hai. Payment ka Last Date 30 April 2019 hai. Total Payment Rs. 328000.00. And Us Flat ki Registry 80000 ke lagbhag Batate hai. Jabtak Full Payment aur Registry Nahi hogi Tabtak Flat ki Kabja Nahi Hogi. Jiska 2014 me Letter Gaya hai uske 5 years ka Installmet me paid Kiya gaya hai. Aur Mere sath 1 years me payment kaise karoonga.

Sir se Namra Nivedan hai ki Iska Nidan Jald se Jald Kare. Iske liye Mai Sada Abhari Rahoonga.

Subhash Kumar Sharma
Golden Edge

Mar 12, 2019

Un-approved renovation done on the Ground Floor

I would like to draw your attention towards the renovation done on the Ground Floor of our building i.e. 586, First Floor, Sector – 4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, UP -201010.

They had completely changed the design of the house, which was approved by the officials of authorized authority GDA and the layout plan of the Sale Deed. Their renovation has weaken the structure. They did the changed without prior approval or intimation from the GDA and people residing on other floors of the building.

Hence I need a prompt and stick action on the same.

Kapil Dev
s_samy

Mar 10, 2019

Illegal Coomercial Acitivities at the basement of Residential Area ( Vidhyak Colony)

This is to bring to your kind notice that an illegal gift shopping is running at the basement of Plot No 26, Nyay Khand 1, Vidhayak Colony, Indirapuram which is at residential complex. The lady who runs the shop always fought with the resident owners for many reasons. We want to close down the shop,. Request you to take immediate action against illegal commecial activities at the basement of the building.

aruj agarwal

Mar 7, 2019

Road Cleaning at Raj NAgar, Extension

THe Road Cleaning machine was cleaning the road and instantly disposing the dust in the open air.

What is the point of cleaning the road like this.

Road Cleaning at Raj NAgar, Extension

Vinaykulshrestha

Jan 26, 2019

Scheme 001/310 Private Builders

MY PROPERTY CODE 310

AND SCHEME CODE IS - 001

APPLICATION FORM NO 44097

Vinay Kumar Kulshrestha

I AM SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IN THE DRAW RESULT BUT STILL NOT GET ANY INFORMATION FROM GDA OFFICE.
My contact number is- 8588819079
Sayantan123r

Jan 5, 2019

Ghaziabad Mohan Nagar to Noida Metro

Respected  Sir/Madam
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that  Vaishali to Sahibabad to Mohan Nagar metro project and from Mohan Nagar to Noida Electronic City metro corridor is not yet approved, it is constantly getting delayed,  if these two Blue line extensions get approved in Ghaziabad it will benefit millions of people of ghaziabad, delhi and noida, we all are waiting eagerly for it's approval , not even the DPR is made, also construction will take 5 years time minimum perhaps in the year 2025  if all goes well, can anything be done to speed up the process, such that construction work gets started this year ,as soon as possible, such that the construction gets done by 2022, these two phase 4 projects should get priority, these are very important , it has to be done quickly, please take necessary steps about it.
Sayantan123r

Jan 5, 2019

Ghaziabad Mohan Nagar to Noida Metro

Respected  Sir/ Madam
Nishanta4u

Dec 2, 2018

Street dogs

The complaint is about not picking up street dogs by the dog catchers even after repeated complaints by the residents of Sector-3A Vaishali which are creating nuisance inthe society. Continuously fighting whole night with 10/12 in numbers is very chaotic for the residents here.

These dogs have occupied entire parkwhich is not being developed by GDA and now no resident can even think to go inside park due to the large number of dogs and tbeir puppies.

Worse situation to live here..dog catchers must come and take these dogs from here ASAP
hans011

Nov 25, 2018

Commercial Shops Running at Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

I live with my old age mother in First floor flat no. 24A , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010, with my family.

Complaint against:-

Here on the ground floor owner Address:- Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010 constructed the illegal shops & now has rented out the shops for commercial activities. During the construction my floor got some cracks on walls as this building is week more than 3 decade old, I made aware them but they refused my concern. Here is plywood & timber shop, carpenter shop & welding/fabricator & heavy duty machine shop due to this my living room feels vibration. From start of the morning till evening & some time in night they work here which causes a huge noise of hammer, steel cutter machine, making us miserable to live here. Situation is I have no choice but to move some other place to live.

I request you to please take an immediate action to stop them.

Hans Chauhan
1/24A Kamna Vaishali
Ghaziababd, U.P – 201010
Mob no. 9654377401

Commercial Shops Running at  Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010 Commercial Shops Running at  Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

hans011

Nov 25, 2018

Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats) Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

Complaint against:-

I request you to please take an immediate action to stop them.

Hans Chauhan
1/24A Kamna Vaishali
Ghaziababd, U.P – 201010
Mob no. 9654377401

Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010 Flat no. 24 , Sector-1 Kamna (GDA Janta Flats)  Vaishali, Ghaziabad, U.P-201010

Nov 19, 2018

Unauthorized Industrial Plots Sold Out

As per your information Without approval some people residential area sold Industrial plot area 500 sq. Yard to 1000 Sq. Yard this area industrial plotting not approved any Government authority and UPSIDC and not take approval from NGT pollution Control Board
Address this location Near UIMT College, Gang Nehar Behind Hotel Krishana Sagar Muradnagar. We hope kindly stop immediately all construction in this residential area and take action of this type industrial plot planing.
Industrial Plotting Person Name Narendra Tyagi, Mohit Tyagi, Anand Tyagi

Thanking you and Regards

Anjani Kumar Dubey
BH-292 II Fllor,Sector -12 ,Pratap Vihar,Ghaziabad
Unistore

Oct 2, 2018

About unauthorised construction

Sir this is complaint about unauthorised construction in m.i.g flat address f-339A nand gram ghaziabad

Sep 23, 2018

Unauthorized Construction and Demolition of building

I am retired from U.P., Govt. and living in E block, Shastri Nagar, behind Polytechnic college.
Here, everyone in 60 meters LIG flat construction and modify their boundary wall extended to four feet on road unauthorised, now road and govt land is using by these two roads resident for their own use no one can use this as a public and citizen of democratic of India, Have you seen SE-489, Who opened there walls in ground, extended too much due to corner flat, as on opposite S.E. 477 place iron bars cage, where we can not drive due to narrow roads.

S.E.453, the 60 mt flat is totally demolished by private contractor, without permission no approval is with them, this work is so noisy that we cannot sleep a bit , day and night these hammers are going on. Submersible motor is banned but this resident is placed submersible connection in open govt. Land and on road.

S.E.286, they are constructing third floor without approval, the work is going on from last three four months but no one is looking for that. No one can drive from here as the construction material placed on roads. Please help me and residents who live like a me and cannot complaint due to fight. I am 81 now cannot fight. Plz help.
Neeraj198

Aug 26, 2018

५/४४ में अवेध निर्माण

मान्यवर मेरा तो आपसे विनम्र अनुरोध है कि राजेंद्र नगर साहिबाबाद में सेक्टर पाँच प्लॉट नम्बर ५/४४ में अवेध निर्माणहोने की अशंगा व्यक्त है. क़रीब २५० मीटर के प्लॉट में ७ मंज़िला इमारत के निर्माण की अनुमति कहा से दी गई . जिसमें कमर्शल दुकान भी निकली गई है. निर्मानित ढाँचे के पास स्कूल है और तुरंत कार्यवाही ना करने पर अनहोनी होने की आशंका है. एक पत्र इस संदेह पर श्रीमती रितु माहेश्वरी को भी भेज दिया है. आशा है कि कार्यवाही में देरी नहीं होगी

५/४४ में अवेध निर्माण

yograjgda

Aug 9, 2018

जलभराव की समस्या

महोदय,
बड़े दुःख के साथ लिखना पड़ रहा है कि जो बिल्डिंगें बन चुकी हैं, जिसमें लोग रह रहे हैं, वहां की सबसे बड़ी समस्या पानी निकासी की है। पानी निकासी के नाम पर बिल्डर वहां निवास कर रहे लोगों से चंदा भी ले रहे हैं। लेकिन पानी की निकासी की समस्या का कोई हल नहीं निकल पा रहा है।
मान्यवर मेरा तो आपसे विनम्र अनुरोध है कि इस तरह जिस भी कॉलोनी में पानी भर रहा है, गाजियाबाद विकास प्राधिकरण या नगर निगम की तरफ से पानी निकासी की कोई ठोस व्यवस्था बना दी जाए, जिससे कॉलोनी में रह रहे लोगों का जीवन सुरक्षित हो जाए। प्राधिकरण की तरफ से यदि प्रति घर हाउस टैक्स रसीद देना शुरू किया जाए, पेनल्टी के नाम पर थोड़ा-बहुत जुर्माना लगाकर लिया जाए तो कोई हानि नहीं है।
अभी पानी निकासी की समस्या कैलाशपुरम में है। यह कॉलोनी सदरपुर रोड से रईसपुर गांव की ओर जो सड़क जा रही है, उसके दाहिनी तरफ है। उस कॉलोनी में सैकड़ों परिवारों की बिल्डिंगों के आसपास पानी भरा रहता है। लगातार पानी भरने के कारण भवन कमजोर बनता जा रहा है। एक दिन ऐसा भी आएगा, जब इनकी नींव हिल जाएगी और यह भरभराकर गिरना आरंभ हो जाएगी। यदि ऐसा हुआ तो जान भी जाएगी और आर्थिक नुकसान भी होगा।
अतः आपसे अनुरोध है कि कैलाशपुरम में पानी निकासी की समस्या को शीघ्र से शीघ्र दूर करने की कोई ठोस व्यवस्था करें। आपकी अति कृपा होगी।

निवेदकः
योगराज सिंह
68, भूतल, कैलाशपुरम, गाजियाबाद (उ.प्र.)
मो.-9968586989
anjanidubey

Aug 7, 2018

Cleaning of Sewer lines

The drains in front of Plot No -BH-292 in Pratap Vihar bhaurao devras Colony (BH Block) GDA Colony,Ghaziabad is overflowing since one month.It is miserable to live in the foul smell and it has also become a breeding site for mosquitoes.
It is requested to look into matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.Hoping for quick action.

I have contacted several times with GDA JE but still there is no solution.

Thanking you and Regards

Anjani Kumar Dubey
BH-292 II Fllor,Sector -12 ,Pratap Vihar,Ghaziabad
Mobile No:- 9717888246

Jul 30, 2018

Severa line jam and overflow

Sewar line has been jaam.
overflow of sewage
There is sewage water overflow in D-21,22,23BLOCK. lot of flate
Water is stinking and it has made our lives miserable.

Request to get it clean.
karandu

Jul 10, 2018

apturing half of the government road

I want to complain about people capturing half of the government road and space between two apartments. People living in an apartment no. A 176 Shalimar Garden Ext 2, Ghaziabad has started capturing public road and constructed parking for themselves. They had mounted poles and they have covered half of the road by locking it with chain. It causes trouble for other residents. They have claimed that road belongs to them and no one else can park their vehicle and pass through it. Two of the residents have captured government space between 2 buildings and constructed unauthorized parking and added illegal gate on passage. I would request you to get the poles taken off so that other residents can drive on road without issue as that is not their private property And also advise other two residents to remove gate from that government land which is illegally captured by them. We have asked them to take off gate, as its not their property, but people in that building claim to have support from high level people and no one can do anything to them. But as we do not have any support we have to rely on government support.
karandu

Jul 10, 2018

people capturing half of the government road

Abhimith

Jun 8, 2018

Sewar line has been jaam.

overflow of sewage
There is sewage water overflow in Nyay khand, Near flate - 51-C,52-c,53-C lot of flate
Water is stinking and it has made our lives miserable.

Request to get it clean.

Br,Abhishek

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...