General EWS Certificate

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about General EWS Certificate

k_a_n_m_a_s_h_i__

Sep 16, 2020

To recheck the eligibility criteria

I am Praseetha, belongs to hindu forward community.
Before this reservation I am eligible for the reservation of forward community belongs to BPL category. After this it changed to EWS, it was very fair in its early days. But its eligibility criteria are changed and even it is eligible for persons of APL category.
Because of this, the children of poor households like ours did not even get the reservation they used to get. We therefore humbly request that the said Eligibility Criteria be examined and appropriate action be taken.

Please take a look towards my request urgently.

Regard
PRASEETHA
Akhila Nathan

May 11, 2020

Criteria for EWS

First of all, I would like to say sorry if the "Category of Complaint" is not entered correctly. I couldn't find any other related option from the list.
My name is Akhila Nathan. I belong to a General category. So I haven't been able to avail any reservations or scholarships of the government. I am eligible for all the conditions of General EWS Certificate except the condition of 100-200 yards of land. In Kerala, some of the residents I know belonging to other caste(OBC,SC,ST) have more than 1000 sq ft residential area etc. Even so , they are availing most of the facilities by the government. I am not complaining against that. I just wish the residents belonging to General category could also avail some of the privileges. The guidelines of the General EWS Certificate is not fair to the residents of Kerala.
Resolution: If the guidelines were only based on the caste of both parents, annual income from all the sources , then this would have be a fair one to Kerala residents.
Please look into my request with urgency.

Akhila Nathan