Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Mayank5678

Sep 4, 2021

Stray dogs biting and incessant barking at night.

I’m Mayank, a resident of Razapur.
I wanted to complain about the menace the stray dogs perform in the locality.
There are a lot of stray dogs (around a dozen of them). They recklessly bark at night and keep the whole locality from sleeping. Also, They’ve bitten many people who belong to the locality. They pose a threat to the people and small children as they chase them down.
Getting out of the house is no more safe because as soon as someone gets out of the house they start barking on him/her and chase that person down. They’ve created a lot of panic in the complete locality.
It would be very nice of the concerned authorities to kindly look into this matter and get them removed from the locality to avoid any further nuisance.

I’m a resident of 377, Village Razapur, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad- 201001.
Mobile no.- 8010979178
Mayank5678

Sep 4, 2021

Stray Dog biting and incessant barking at night

There are a lot of stray dogs around my house(around a dozen). They are menace to the locality. They’ve bitten many people and also chase people down. Sometimes, they even get after me as soon as I step out of the house. Their incessant barking keeps people from sleeping at night.
All the locality members are suffering due to them and daily they create one or the other problem. The only solution is to get them removed from the locality as soon as possible and to avoid any further nuisance.
Kindly help.
I’m a resident of 377, Village Razapur, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P. -201001.
MY contact no.- 8010979178
Amitrajoria

Jul 26, 2021

Street Dog barking and biting

I am Amit Kumar Rajoria resident of sector 4
There are so many dogs are there on the way of sector 4 to Vaishali metro Station even today morning I am the victim of Dog bite
Please send the dog squad and get rid of this problem

Amit Rajoria
G-3, 4/430 Sec 4 Vaishali
N T singh

Jun 20, 2021

Menace Of Stray Dogs

This is regarding the menace of stray dogs created in the Brij Vihar locality. Around 4 stray dogs keep barking and chasing every person or vehicle passing by. Also, they have bitten many people belonging to the houses of the same street.

If this havoc continues, there will be a lot of chaos and injuries in the locality. Also, the dogs might cause health concerns or rabies if infected.

Address: Sai Mandir Gali, B-530 to B-555, Double Storey, Brij Vihar

Kindly send a dog catcher group and get rid of these havic creating dogs for the betterment of the residents.

Mob No. 9999687933
Drabhi11

Jun 15, 2021

Menace of dogs in old panchwati colony

I am a resident of old panchwati colony near shankar lal hospital on G T road.there are a lot of street dogs in our colony who keep on barking and try to chase every person passing by..please send a dog catching squad in our colony and get rid of them..
Pant p

Jun 4, 2021

Street dogs Problem
I am residing in A-53 A Shyam Park Extension, nearby post office sahibabad (201005)

There are four Street dogs in alley and they create so much of nuisance. During walk they try to bite. There are so many small childs . Dogs can bite them.

Request you to kindly do the needful or catch them .
Dear Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Kindly do the needful and urgent action on this issue
Vaishalisecto3

May 20, 2021

Street dogs Problem

I am residing in Sector 3F Vaishali, nearby Aastha Furniture. (Mandir Waali Gali).

Vaishalisecto3

May 20, 2021

Street dogs Problem

There are around more then 4 dogs in the street, in Sector 3F nearby Aastha Furniture (mandir waali gali), Ghaziabad 201010 who are creating lots of problems for people in the area, They kept on shouting through out he day. Not let enter anybody in alley.
They have already bitten few people also. They go behind everyone.

So kindly arrange for the dog catchers in the area. I will be very grateful to you.
Noddy Thakur

Apr 14, 2021

Street dogs

Dear Sir/Ma'am
In my area Nehru Nagar 3-B Ghaziabad there are 8-10 dogs and they are biting people and it is increase day by day and yesterday those dogs had bit my young brother very badly and he had a heavy blood lose my area pin is 201001 and i request to catch away those dogs so they can't bite any one else please understand the situation and catch them as soon as possible.Wating for your action.

Rahul Kumar
Subhakaran

Feb 23, 2021

Street dogs problem

There are few stray dogs in H.no 128 Street no-4 ,B-Block, Sidharth Vihar , Ghaziabad . Terror of these dogs is increasing day by day. Now a days, these dogs are biting many people at anytime (be it kids playing in / around the park, or young ones or old aged people). Many people have injured in the past couple of days.

I am writing here with a hope that an immediate action shall be taken by your team to save public at large from these dangerous dogs.

Subhakaran
Mob No - 8750927768
Snpandita

Feb 20, 2021

Stray Dogs

I am resident of Sec 5 Rajinder Nagar .It is plot no 4/5 sector 5. It is great matter of concern that too many stray dogs (20 plus ) have become of menace for our locality. Park is always full of these pupps and dogs . Our children can’t play nor we can take a walk in the park. These dogs have become treat for our children’s.
You are requested to look into the matter and help us to evacuate them at your earliest .
Rgds
Shiv N Pandita
Deepak.007

Feb 19, 2021

Street dogs problem urgent

tray Dogs Biting - a major problem

There are few stray dogs in Street no-1,B-Block, Rahul Vihar 1st,(Near-mobileTower), Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad . Terror of these dogs is increasing day by day. Now a days, these dogs are biting many people at anytime (be it kids playing in / around the park, or young ones or old aged people). Many people have injured in the past couple of days.

Deepak kumar
Mob No - 7210508710
Vibhuti1234

Dec 23, 2020

Street dogs - barking and bite

I am residing in manglam enclave. Inside the campus and near park so many dogs are living.

They run behind the bike and try to bite.

During the walk they try to bite. Request you kindly do the needful catch them and remove from this place.

Vibhuti1234

Dec 23, 2020

Street dogs - barking and bite

I am residing in manglam enclave, sector 17, c , Vasundhara, ghaziabad.

There is so many Street dogs in side the enclave and near park. During walk they try to bite. There are so many small childs . Dogs can bite them.

Vibhuti Shankar
anjalibhatt1891

Nov 22, 2020

Aggressive Dog fight

Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of shalima garden ext-1. There are many stray dogs in the locality, most of which are really friendly. But there 2 dogs in particular who are really aggressive and bite other dogs. I feed the dogs here and these 2 dogs have been biting other dogs a lot recently.

With the mating season around, this had become even more violent. Would request you to kindly take them away and neuter them, of that helps.

Please reach out to me on the below number for more details-

Help will be really appreciated.

Anjali Bhatt
T S Chandramouli

Sep 16, 2020

Dog menace

I'm resident of N 62 Shalimar Housing Complex, Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad Ghaziabad. One stray dog has bitten 3-4 persons since today morning.

Kindly take necessary action.

T S Chandramouli
Hello moto

Sep 4, 2020

Complaint regarding dog

Dear sir/mam

I am from vaishali ghaziabad.
I am here to state that there is a lil dog which howls every time in our particular building only so kindly arrange a dog catcher in our area so we could atleast take some peace time it howls and disturbs every time.

Kindly call below please,
anjali_j

Jul 25, 2020

Agressive Dog attaching other dog and people

I am a resident of Nyay Khand -1 Indirapuram (GDA apartment), here there are some violent dogs (balck colour). They are attacking other dogs as well as children and it's totally unsafe for us, Isaw mant complaints about it and i expect that you take action about it before local people start to take some action for their safety .

Please take some action as soon as possible .

Anjali Joshi
8130737900, 9560134429
SHRIYAM_SHUKLA

Jun 19, 2020

Agressive Dog attaching other dog and people

I am Shriyam Shukla living in Gagan enclave E-11 G.T road Ghaziabad. There is a dog owner living in my neighborhood and there dog have attached my dog and my house helper many time.

I also thought to leave as he is a dog it might be a mistake done by him but he has attacked my dog and my house helper many time and got my dog to bleed. I complaint this to there owner because this is not only there dog mistake as he is so agressive but they leave him alone on the street to walk without anybody's watch. I thought they would not do this again but yet again he is roaming alone on the street i request you to take action because somthing big can happen someday as i realised that is so agressive that he can attack anybody (human as well) and there are kids playing in the park.

My dog and my house helper got attached by the same dog yesterday and my dog got injured again and there dog is again roaming on the street alone after complaint for the incident happened yesterday.

Shriyam Shukla

Shwetabhagat

Mar 3, 2020

Complaint against street dogs

STREET DOGS IN VIVEKA NAND NAGAR

I am a resident at 625 viveka nanad nagar Ghaziabad We the resident of this GDA Apartment need immediate attention of the authorities towards menace created by stray dogs. The biting cases has increased, the dogs roam freely in search of food. In morning walk they barking and running behind us and attack on me. There are 9-10 street dogs around our park and now they are breeding and increasing in no’s day by day.
It’s my humble request to catch dogs so that all Kids and families are get rid of this and we can walk without any fear. Your immediate action will be highly appreciated
japinder

Feb 6, 2020

Stray Dog a Major Menace

Major Issues in Shipra Krishna Vista Towers, Ahinsa Khanda, Indirapuram.
Stay dogs are attaching children and there are a few senior citizens who are protecting these dogs.
The menace is becoming dangerous day by day and requires immediate action.
There are a few who look like they are rabied.

Please do something immediately.
kushagra127

Jan 27, 2020

Stray Dogs Biting - a major problem

There are few stray dogs in B-Block, Sector 9, New Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad (behind Children Academy School). Terror of these dogs is increasing day by day. Now a days, these dogs are biting many people at anytime (be it kids playing in / around the park, or young ones or old aged people). Many people have injured in the past couple of days.

Shyam.panda

Dec 3, 2019

Street Dog's inside the society

Dogs bite children on daily basis and there are 40 to 50 dogs who keep on multiplying every season.they used to roam all floors do their natural calls anywhere chasings two-wheeler riders, they just can't seem to have enough then they even they sleep on top of the cars . They have made our life hell and we are in urgent need of there removal from premises.
Shyam Panda
Bharat City phase 1
Indraprastha Yojana Loni
Ghaziabad
Rohan ruhee

Nov 13, 2019

Street Dogs in Vaishali Sec 5 Ghaziabad

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am a resident of plot no. 172, Sec‐5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad. There are more than 2 dogs who have bite more than 10 people.I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these. We all will be very thankful to you.

Rohan kumar
Mo. No. 9509909823
Rohan ruhee

Nov 13, 2019

Regarding dog

There are 2 dogs who have bite more than 10 people in building 5/172, sec 5 , Vaishali, Ghaziabad. Opp St. Teresa School. We always afraid of them when they bite somebody more. Kindly take action against them by keeping them under your custody.