Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

PhilsonJohnPhilip

Aug 6, 2019

Stray dogs strike again

Hi, this is the case from Shipra Srishti Apartments ,1 Ahinsa Khand ,Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. The incidence of stray dogs attempt to bite and attack and running behind has increased drastically since few months. I would like to request you to kindly take actions against it and take the dogs along with you. Some residents may resists this without wanting to foster the dog. This is getting very serious, as there many children who play around. I have almost been attacked multiple times by the dogs on my way to gym.

Kindly, look into the matter urgently.

8971720089

Mr. Philson Philip
Shruti dextrous

Aug 2, 2019

Stray dogs attack

Hi, this is the case from lane no 2,shakti khand 4,indrapuram ghaziabad. The incidence of stray dogs biting, attack and running behind has increased drastically since few months. I would like to request you to kindly take actions against it and take the dogs along with you. This is getting very serious, as there many children who play around. I have been attacked multiple times by the dogs on my way to gym.
Kindly, look into the matter urgently.
Dr Shruti garg
ankur chilwal

Jun 11, 2019

STREET DOGS IN VAISHALI SEC 1

I am a resident at 182, SECTOR 1 VAISHALI GHAZIABAD
We the resident of this Apartment need immediate attention of the authorities towards menace created by stray dogs. The biting cases has increased, the dogs roam freely in search of food.In morning walk they barking and running behind us and attack on me.
Its my humble request to catch dogs so that all Kids and families are get rid of this and we can walk without any fear.
your immediate action will be highly appreciated.
ankur
vipint

May 30, 2019

Street Dogs

I am a residence of G 165, Sec 23 ,sanjay nagar Ghaziabad. There are 13-14 street dogs around our park and now they are breeding and increasing in nos day by day.
Due to Hot summers now a days these Dogs are getting very aggressive and it is getting very difficult to get out with small babies and children as dogs are attacking and biting.

Dear Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Kavinagar Kindly do the needful and urgent action on this issue,
Rizwan1031

Apr 8, 2019

Dogs in street problem urgent

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

There are around more then 20 dogs in the street, zuma bazar road near muhammadi masjid shaheed nagar sahibabad , Ghaziabad 201105 who are creating lots of problems for people in the area.and worshipping in masjid
They have already bitten many of people and kids of the locality.

People are threatened due to this dog menace in the society.

So kindly arrange for the dog catchers in the area. I will be very grateful to you.

Waiting
Rizwan1031

Apr 8, 2019

Street dogs problem urgent

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

They have already bitten many of people and kids of the locality.

People are threatened due to this dog menace in the society.

Waiting for yr responce..9999537715
asbcdsco

Apr 2, 2019

Problem of stray dogs

There are huge number of stray dogs in our lane they bark whole night and run behind every moving vehicle. Many time they bite to children and elderly persons. These are big headache and life has become hell because of these dogs...Please help us in getting rid of problem.
pankaj n

Mar 25, 2019

neighbor dog causes noise

my neighbor dog creating so many problem to all the building member, they keep him on the way to terrace due to which it becomes dangerous to go to the terrace and he keeps barking whole day which also cause problem and noise to all, already informed owner to keep him inside the house but they don't and he also attacked one of the building member and injured him and can be dangerous to others, please let us know what to do and where to complain for it

Mar 15, 2019

Problem of street dogs

Dear Team
I am a resident of B block Patel Nagar 2 behind shiv mandir. There are a lot of dogs here that bark every night due to which people are unable to sleep at night. This problem is becoming very serious day by day. In morning they poop all over the roads. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these dogs. We will be very thankful.

Vikas Garg

Mar 15, 2019

Problems due to street dogs

Dear Team

Vikas Garg
Prateek2184

Mar 1, 2019

Wild Monkeys & Stray Dogs bite

We are resident of Shastri nagar D block Ghaziabad need immediate attention of the authorities towards menace created by wild monkeys & stray dogs off-late the bitting cases have increased, kids, House wives & senior citizen are targeted, morning hours are very scary since the dogs & monkeys roam freely in search of food. in spite of all the residents are informed not to offer any food to the animals but this has turned the monkeys more ferocious every morning monkeys terror and every night dogs barking people didn't get peacefull sleep which have created a panic situation amongst the residents. your immediate action will be highly appreciated.
Regards.

Prateek Kumar
Shastri nagar, D block, Near delhi sweets
Ghaziabad UP.

Jan 29, 2019

Dog nuisance

Please pick up dogs. He has injured many people in colony
vk77777

Jan 7, 2019

Street dogs causing harm to the people and kids

I am a resident of A-9 Old Panchwati G.T. Road Ghaziabad, Near about Shankar Lal Hospital. It is difficult for us to move out as dogs have been roaming everywhere in the group (minimum 3-4 dogs). My near address some people are providing milk these street dogs. So street dogs are living and roaming outside from their home. So the Many people and kids have been bitten by them. It is scary all the time to move out.
My daughter is not going to school from last 1 month. So it is very difficult to living at this location.

Please make A-9 Old Panchwati G.T. Road Ghaziabad free from these street dogs as they are doing nothing except biting people and making them scary with their presence.

Vineet
9717562055
vk77777

Jan 7, 2019

Street dogs causing harm to the people and kids

I am a resident of A-9 Old Panchwati G.T. Road Ghaziabad, Near about Shankar Lal Hospital. It is difficult for us to move out as dogs have been roaming everywhere in the group (minimum 3-4 dogs). My near address some people are providing milk these street dogs. So street dogs are living and roaming outside from their home. So the Many people have been bitten by them. It is scary all the time to move out.

Vineet
9717562055
Rimanshu Jain

Dec 29, 2018

All night barking of street Dogs

I am a resident of B.M.Compound G.T.Road , near hanuman mandir ghantaghar. There are a lot of dogs here that bark every night due to which people are unable to sleep at night. This problem is becoming very serious day by day. In morning they poop all over the roads. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these dogs. We will be very thankful to you.

Rimanshu jain
Mob no- 9971293942
vipultt

Dec 23, 2018

All night barking of street Dogs

I am a resident of Gyan khand -1 Indirapuram. There are a lot of dogs here that bark every night due to which people are unable to sleep at night. This problem is becoming very serious day by day. In morning they poop all over the roads. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these dogs. We will be very thankful to you.

Vipul Tyagi
Mob no- 7017641354
Deep Tomar

Dec 20, 2018

Complaint against street dogs

I am a resident of Brij vihar near surya nagar, ghaziabad. There are around total of 20 dogs in our colony that bark everyday at night due to which people are unable to sleep even they bite people in day and night as well and damage the roof of the car's they sit on it and bite the car's antenna and covers as well.Children can’t play outside the home due to this fear, elderly senior citizens and adults cannot venture for morning or evening walks. This problem is a huge headache as person having night shifts facing worst situation. In morning they poop, and bite here and there all over the colony roads. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these. We all will be very thankful to you.

Deep Tomar
C-192 brij vihar ghaziabad
Mob no- 8800569123
raahuulsah

Nov 21, 2018

Street dogs causing harm to the people and kids in the colony

Dear team,
I am a resident of sector 5 Chiranjeev vihar Ghaziabad 201002. It is difficult for us to move out as dogs have been roaming everywhere in the group (minimum 3-4 dogs). Many people have been bitten by them. It is scary all the time to move out.

Please make Chiranjeev vihar sector 5 free from these street dogs as they are doing nothing except biting people and making them scary with their presence.

Raahuul Sah
Divyatripathi

Oct 21, 2018

Street Dogs

I am a Niti Khand 3, Indirapuram resident. There are so many street dogs in this area and need immediate attention. Please help in catching them.
Sushmita kohli

Oct 4, 2018

Dogs are creating alot problems

Sir their are around 13-14 dogs and are multiplying they bark whole night and we are not even able to sleep
They have bit alot of people
We are even afraid to send children outside to play and hence children are not even able to play
Please solve our problem
It would be a great gesture from your side because we are literally exhausted from these dogs

I am a resident of Rajinder Nagar
Sector 3 block 8
Please solve our problem as soon as possible πŸ™πŸ™
Yeetesh.shoor

Sep 28, 2018

Stray dog menace

Dogs bite children on daily basis and there are 18 dogs who keep on multiplying every season.they bark all night long, they just can't seem to have enough then they just shut on your premises and cars even they sleep on top of the cars . They have made our life hell and we are in urgent need of there removal from premises.
RK sir

Sep 10, 2018

Street dogs creating problems

Street dogs creating problem

We are residence of Plot No 45 to 104, sector-10C Vasundhara Ghaziabad. there are dogs who was create problem in our daily life. Some dogs even enter our colony and do potty or toilet at the doors.our children not going out of house because dogs are hide under the cars. they bark and bite the people. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these. We all will be very thankful to you.

Trully yours
YSSA TEAM
PARK-2 SECTOR-10C
VASUNDHARA GHAZIABAD
UP. 201012.
Hema Yadav

Sep 7, 2018

Street dog creating problem

I m a residence of Plot No 156, Gyan Khand I, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad there are dogs who was create problem in our daily life. Some dogs even enter our apartment and do potty or toilet at the doors.our children not going out of house because dogs are hide under the cars. they bark and bite the people. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these. We all will be very thankful to you.

Hema
Jolly aggarwal

Aug 6, 2018

Complaint against street dogs

I m jolly aggarwal resident of sector -1, house no.209, Vaishali. There are so many street dogs in our street who has made our lives miserable. They have bitten 1kid so badly. Due to them kids are not able to play in the street. They enters our house and do litter,which can spread diseases.They have made our life hell.kindly take some strict action as soon as possible.
Jolly
H.no.209, sector-1,
Vaishali,ghaziabad-201010
gaurav.p

Aug 2, 2018

Stray dog menace in lohia Nagar Ghaziabad

Stray dog menace, I am a residence of Lohia Nagar C block Ghaziabad. There are multiple street dogs in our society and now they are breeding. Day by day it is getting very difficult to get out with small babies and children as dogs are attacking and biting.
Need urgent action on this issue, Ghaziabad municipal corporation / Nagar Nigam please come out of your comfort zone and try to resolve problems of people leaving in Ghaziabad , we are paying taxes to central and state government.

Address c-326 lohia Nagar ghaziabad UP 2010001