Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Rohit 8860

Jul 22, 2018

Aronud 20 to 30 dogs are here ..

Hi . This is rohit rajput from flat no .1734 tulsiniketan bhopura ghaziabad . Sir my complaint regarding for strret dog. There is 20 to 30 dogs is our area..they street dogs are disturbing elemnts nowdayss.. they attact to the people and those who pass away from the street and road...day nght they barking . Recently one dog is bitting the small chldre . So may i reqst to u. Plz take action on this regarding to our area citizens ...we hope u will do as soon as psble ...
Thnku

My self SHADAB TABREZ SIDDIQUI
S/O HAROON KHAN
ADDRESS - H.NO 533 KHAN CLINIC NEAR AMBEDKAR PARK
VILLAGE- JHANDPUR SAHIBABAD GHAZIABAD PIN-201010

YAHA PAR ITNE DOG HAI SIR KI NAHI TO DIN ME CHAIN SE REHETE HAI AUR NAHI RAAT ME BAHUT SARE CHOTE BACCHOO KO BITE BHI KAR CHUKE HAI AUR BAHUT HI ATANK MACHA RAKHA HAI
AAP SE NIVEDAN HAI KI AAP SABHI DOG KO YAHA SE SHIFT KARE AUR HUM SABHI KO PURI TARHA SURKHSHIT KARE
APKI ATI KRIPA HOGI
CONTACT NO- 9717207786
Rita1982

May 18, 2018

menace created by Stray Dogs and monkeys

Street dogs and monkeys
URGENT URGENT URGENT

I am a resident at 6/194, Sourav Apartment, Sec-2, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad.
We the resident of this Apartment need immediate attention of the authorities towards menace created by wild monkeys & stray dogs. The biting cases has increased, the dogs & monkeys roam freely in search of food. I hv to drop my daughter early in the morning to her bus stop and the path is full of dogs and monkeys and its really dangerous to go from there. Everyday we go from there in fear and manage somehow...
Its my humble request to catch dogs so that all Kids and families are get rid of this and we can walk without any fear.
your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

6/194, Sourav Apartment,
Sec 2, Rajendra nagar, Sahibabad
jyotijhamb

May 18, 2018

Street dogs

URGENT URGENT URGENT

My name is Jyoti jhamb and residence at vasundhra sec.17 GZB pincode-201012.
We the resident of Greenview Apartment Ghaziabad need immediate attention of the authorities towards menace created by wild monkeys & stray dogs. the biting cases has increased, the dogs & monkeys roam freely in search of food. Today morning when I was walking 3 dogs attacked on me near sec 13, God have saved me but still i am afraid
your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Jyoti Jhamb
Greenview Apartment, sec 17 Vasundhra
rahul dikshit

May 13, 2018

Wild Monkeys & Stray Dogs bite

We the resident of Bharat City Inderprastha yojna Ghaziabad need immediate attention of the authorities towards menace created by wild monkeys & stray dogs off-late the bitting cases have increased, kids, House wives & senior citizen are targeted, morning hours are very scary since the dogs & monkeys roam freely in search of food. in spite of all the residents are informed not to offer any food to the animals but this has turned the monkeys more ferocious yesterday one girl along with her mother was attacked by 4 monkeys which have created a panic situation amongst the residents. your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Rahul Dikshit

Rahul Dikshit
Bharat city Inderprastha Yojna Tella moor
sharma dayal

May 11, 2018

street dogs bites many residents

Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma
The Path Finder’s Welfare Society
442 A First Floor, Kala Patthar Road
Near Orange County, Nyay Khand III, Indirapuram-UP-201014
Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray rabid dogs in the society.

I am a resident of Shipra Sun City since past 10 years and we residents are facing this huge problem of orphan stray rabid dogs on the main road. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they have started attacking the passerby, even the residents of our block grabbing us on the legs with their razor sharp teeth. They run towards motor bikes which lead to many accidents in the area. People have lost their sleep as dogs bark whole day and night. Children can’t play outside the home due to this fear, elderly senior citizens and adults cannot venture for morning or evening walks. This problem is a huge headache as person having night shifts facing worst situation.
The RWA has not been co-operative in bringing about a resolution and have weeded themselves away saying comments like ”Yeh Humaara kaam nahi hai” “Yeh humaare bass ka nahi hai” which is a shameful act on their part. The president of our society Mr Baliyan has put his hands up andhis help is temporary, being busy sometimes he can’t even take our phone calls even if there is an urgent crisis !! Our cries for help remain unanswered.

I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible as you’re our last hope. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issues and get these dogs picked up as we as residents deserve more so to stay peacefully and roam freely in our society than outsider stray rabid dogs!!

Yours Faithfully,

President of Shipra Sun City, Mr Baliyan

Mar 30, 2018

MAD STREET DOGS

Dear All ,

This is to bring in notice that we live in shaktikhand 3 opp tikona park Indirapuram Ghaziabad and here one STREET DOG have created a BIG mess in the society and he have bitten more than 6-8 people and also the kids . yeterday he entered into my premises and some how my family who was returning back from park was saved by one neighbour else it could have turned into an issue .

Its my humble request to PICK THAT MAD DOG (WHITE COLOR) so that all Kids and families are get rid of this .

HELP IS REQUIRED PLEASE HELP !!

+91 9871115174

Mar 30, 2018

Street mad DOGS

Dear All ,

HELP IS REQUIRED PLEASE HELP !!

+91 9871115174

Mar 29, 2018

Street Dogs

Dear All ,

We are residents of Shakikhand 3 near TIKONA PARK and here there is one mad DOG who is bitting every second person day by day .kindly help us to get this picked up so that issue can be fixed . Thanks

abhisheksharma112

Mar 6, 2018

nagar nigam

There are many stray dogs in my locality which is mohalla Kanjimal Dasna gate Ghaziabad. many people been bitten by dogs.
At night it is impossible we can reach our home easily because of dogs.
Some dog catcher should catch dogs to make our lives easy.
Thankyou.
abhisheksharma112

Mar 6, 2018

stray dogs biting residents

there are atleast 25 stray dogs in kanjimal dasna gate they bite people in day and night as well. Its been suggested not to get close to them but yesterday a small child been bitten by dog which is not tolerable at all.
some action is needed to be taken by the authority against stray dogs, these should be captured and left at uninhabited place.
please try to solve this problem before more problems come into existence.
M C TEWARI

Feb 26, 2018

Street dogs barking and biting people

I am a resident of Kalpana Apartment, Sector -5,vaishali, ghaziabad. There are around total of 20 dogs in our colony that bark everyday at night due to which people are unable to sleep. In morning they poop, and bite here and there all over the colony roads. I request you to please catch them, and take them out of here. This problem has disturbed many people lives. Our life has become hell due to these. We all will be very thankful to you.

Please do the needfull asap.

79-C, Kalpana Apartment,
Sector-5, vaishali, Ghaziabad (UP)
bjup12

Feb 25, 2018

Many dogs in our street

We want to inform you that in our street have many dogs. By this our street got very dirty. We request you to please send a team to catch all dogs from our street.
We will very thankful to you.

Address= Street no 11 ambedkar nagar arthala Mohan nagar ghaziabad near sharma atta chakki.

Ravinder Kumar
Mob. 7015839594
Musickrc04800

Feb 7, 2018

Dog is near our stairs

A dog is sitting near our stairs and when we Are Trying To Go Outside he starts barking,He Is Infected, I'm very scared of dogs please do something fast
Address:M Block Sector 23 Sanjay Nagar near shagun battery
Please help....
nishant84_31

Feb 7, 2018

Monkey Menace

For some time now, we have few monkeys in the premises who sit on the stairs at any time of the day and it is getting difficult to move out of the house now.

There are small kids in the society along with elder people whom they have harmed.

Request to do something to help free us from this menace.

Address of the society:
Shipra Sun City, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad - 201014
Raj-g

Jan 9, 2018

Complaint regarding street dogs

Respected team,
i am a resident of charan singh colony, vijay nagar, ghaziabad, near D.A.V public school. Hamare yhan par kuch stray dogs (10-15) ho gye hain, jiski wajah se logon ko bahut si problem ho rhi h.
1- gali mein aate jaate logon par ye dogs bhukte h,
hamare piche katne ke liye bhagte h,
ek do logo ko kaata bhi h
2-gharo mein ghush jate h or dustbin se garbage phela dete h
3- Gali mein bhi gandagi karte h sare mein potty kr dete h jisse gali bhi bahut gandi ho jati h
4- koi kuch polythene mein saman lata h to uske piche chinne ko bhgte h
kirpya hamari help karein,
mujhe umid h aap jaldi se jaldi is samasya ko thik krenge.
Phartiyaldeepu659

Aug 19, 2017

Dog creating problem

Hi sir,

My name is Deepu bhartiya and I am the resident of plot no 113 shalimar garden vikram enclave chaara colony near n-65 sahibabad ghaziabad..There are 5 to 6 street dogs in our locality who have bitten people. Due to dogs terror we are unable to come out of our house.

Request you to kindly look into this on top priority.Feel free to call me on my number.

Deepu bhartiya
Priya Chandra

Jul 29, 2017

Street dog creating prob

I AM resident of old panchwati colony.
There are number of dogs creating prob and day by day their number are increasing
AvniAgarwal

May 30, 2017

nuisance created by Street dogs

Stray dog menace Hi I am a residence of lohia nagar b block ghaziabad . Here there are so many stray dogs around 0-12 and they create lot of noise at night. Some dogs even enter our apartment and spread garbage all around and create nuisance. They even bite children. They bark at people and Small babies cannot go to Evening walk and park also .
a.amitkrsingh

May 21, 2017

Stray Dogs problem

I am a resident of vasundhara sec 4. There are stray dogs in sector 5 near temple which are biting people. Yesterday one of the dogs almost killed an old lady, she was saved by few guards out there. Please catch them before someone else gets hurt.

Amit Singh
Sector 4, Arunima Palace, Ghaziabad
Deepa Parihar

Apr 22, 2017

Catch dog

I m a residence of Satyam rwa which was in gyan khand 2 in my street there are few dogs who was difficult us to walk in my street they always bark on us and ran to us to bite us
So you are requested to catch all dogs in my society

Shivam parihar
9871965826
Shailendrauptu

Mar 16, 2017

Street dogs biting and barking in vasundhara sector13 ghaziabad

In my nearby lane many dogs barking and biting people.
Due to this many bike riders getting injured every day please help and catch these street dogs.
Shailendra singh
9205499656
Shreyjun

Mar 6, 2017

Dog gone mad please pick him up

Dog has gone mad biting people creating mess daily biting children pick that dog as soon as possible
Lajpat nagar sahibabad a block
Shrey juneja
vichi_singhal

Feb 27, 2017

Street dogs barking and biting people

There are so many dogs in our street .. They bark at people and Small babies cannot go to Evening walk and park also .. Because Street dogs are attacking to everyone SO I request you to do the very strict action as soon as possible .. Thanks
Address - C-78, Ramprastha, Ghaziabad, UP 201011