Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam / Dogs problem

Sep 6, 2015

Never paid income taxaswellas lots of earned money through chor bazari

Sir, Mai ap ki Bataan chagrin hoi ke mere neobour kee kitne Kali lanai hai Bo bhi 2number kee conseller ke swath mil ke sab kush ho raha hai purra din free me ghar de Pammi ke tanker fill karke bazar me supply ho rahe hai har roz 2000ka Panni sale last 7yrs de kar raha hai 30thous.kaone month ka Pani Bo bhi Chori ka tax 0batao sir kaya karna hai aap Greer ph karke raid mar sakte ho sir hamare lite tax pay karna jaroori hai agar enn 2number kee income dekho to en logo lo nasihat aagethanks ph 9872307027
gauravgizmo007

Stray dogs

I am a resident of Saraswati lane, sector-5, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.There are 5-6 stray dogs in the street who bark and chase every vehicle coming/leaving the street.

There are possibilities of mishappening either directly by these dogs or indirectly by the accident due to chasing vehicles.

Looking at the threat of human life by these dogs, it is requested to send dog catchers to resolve this issue.

Thanks & regards,
Gaurav Srivastava
Ph no-9810806062
gauravgizmo007

Stray dogs

I am a resident of Saraswati lane, Vaishali Sector-5, Ghaziabd.There are 5-6 stray dogs in our street who bark and run behind the vehicles coming in the street.

There are possibilities of mishappening either directly by these dogs or indirectly by an accident beacause of chasing the vehicle.

Looking at the threat of life being caused by dogs it is requested to send dog catchers and resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards,
Gaurav Srivastava
Ph no-9810806062
askupendra

Aug 31, 2015

Street Dogs Creating problem

I am a resident of Parshavnath Paradise, Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad, a victim of street dogs. they have made us sick, we can't move in C - Block due to these. My wife had been a victim, she got a bite from one of them.
There are 5-10 dogs in this area, they bark at night continuosly when we want to sleep or read, people fear who are going to that block, they follow the vehicles when we drive a car or two wheeler, some time they bite, its really very risky,
Our life has become hell due to these dogs, please send some dog catcher and give us some relief.

Upendra Kumar
Resident Parshavnath PAradise, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad
ujjal2002

May 6, 2015

Street Dogs Creating problem, cant sleep or rest

ir i live in Vaishali sec-6 Ghaziabad in plot no. 213. Here in our area one dog is biting every person and we are very afraid of that dog. We can't go out of our house. today my kids are back from school but some dog are attack thank god all are save I request u to please send dog catchers as soon as possible. I will be thankful to u.

Ujjal Biswas

213 Sector 06 Vaishali Gzb.
Sourobhi

Mar 16, 2015

Stray dog

I am the residents of Olive county Sector-5 Vasundhara Ghaziabad .In our society Tower C-3 which is common area where children play & party hall is also there .In 1 month ago one stray dog birth 4 pets now they regularly run after elderly and small children and have even bitten residents a number of times. Now our Children are so much terrified that they do not want to even go to play in the park area Its our humble request to solve this burning issue asap.This complaint on behalf of all residents of Olive County society .
geeta deo

Mar 8, 2013

street dogs fear

Sir i live in Vaishali sec-1 Ghaziabad in plot no. 251-c. Here in our area one dog is biting every person and we are very afraid of that dog. We can't go out of our house. I request u to please send dog catchers as soon as possible. I will be thankful to u.

Thanking You
Geeta Deo

Sep 14, 2012

Street Dogs Creating problem, cant sleep or rest

i m living in dlf bhopura, my residence is A-57, dlf, i have problem for dog, he is biting, as soon as pls. solve the dog problem.
thanks

Jul 29, 2010

genuine problem

Jul 29, 2010

Street Dogs Creating problem, cant sleep or rest

I am a resident of main market, village Prahlad Garhi, Vasundhra Ghaziabad, a victim of street dogs. they have made us sick, we cant sleep or rest as dogs are always barking.
There are 20-25 dogs in our area, they bark at night continuosly when we want to sleep or read, some of them always sit at the door of my house, people fear who come to my house, they follow the vehicles when we drive a car or two wheeler, some time they bite, its really very risky,
Thanking you in anticipation.

Farid Ali, 9811332427