ghaziabad nagar nigam

Consumer complaints and reviews about ghaziabad nagar nigam

Kashish Rani

Feb 16, 2015

COMPLAINT REGARDING STREET LIGHT

The Municipal Commissioner,
Nagar Nigam,
Ghaziabad

We wish to inform you that street lights of our area Ward No-55 Ramanuj dayal marker ramte ram road B block Ghaziabad Nera hanuman mandir

You are requested to instruct the Sabhasad in our area to do the needful at the earliest.

Vinay kumar mishra
Shweta9

Feb 5, 2015

Dirty sewer water supplied

Sir, we are getting dirty sewer water for last 10 days.
Last week it was mainly during morning hours but since this Saturday i.e. 31 Jan 2015 we continuously are getting smelly dirty sewer water supply.
Have attached running water sample pictures.
Please rectify the problem at the earliest.

Dirty sewer water supplied

jainmk0811

Feb 3, 2015

Sever Chocked

I am resident of House number-186, Sector-14, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. I am facing problem of overflowing of sewer. Sewer line is full of garbage and there is frequent overflow of sewage water and sewage water is logging on the road.

It has been cleaned twice but after sometime it was again in the same condition.

It is therefore requested you that the sewer line may be cleaned so that the same problem may not occur again.

BR....

M- 9818565104
Vijay Kumar

Feb 2, 2015

Sewer water overflowing

Sewer chocked and stinking water is overflowing on road at Radhey Shyam Park near Ganga Banquet Hall since Friday. Please send someone to solve the problem

VIJAY KUMAR
KAVERI APARTMENT
RADHEY SHYAM PARK
Sumitt

Jan 13, 2015

Poor Drainage system

I m a resident of G 208 Patel Nagar 3rd from last 24 years and have not seen any development in our colony from those days apart of 2 times of street renovation in 24 years, but since the last Nagar Nigam election where as a Parshad we choose Mrs. Lovely Kaur the situation got worsted. The streets are in bad condition, No Cleaning of Drainage Systems ( Nallis and Sewers), Parks are looking like a Plot, Garbage on the Roads, Illegal encroachment on the roads by residents. And I m saying it because I have complained about all this many times to her but she has not visited the colony for a single time and in front of my house the Nallis has not been cleaned from last around 1 & half years. And now they are fill of garbage and all the garbage odour come in to the house and since last 10 days there is a huge increment in the numbers of Mosquitos which are spreading diseases. I request you to kindly Clean the Nallis and spray the anti invectives across the colony.
SUD24

Jan 10, 2015

WATER LEAKAGE

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM THE RESIDENT OF CHANDER NAGAR HOUSE NO. D-35 WANTS TO COMPLAIN TO U ABOUT WATER LEAKAGE IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE.
DUE TO THE LEAKAGE THE WATER IS BEING WASTED WHICH IS CLEAN WATER

I HOPE U WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GET IT REPAIRED SO THAT WATER DOES NOT GET WASTED

THANKING YOU

Watermains leakage

Water mains infront of houses No.46 and 48,
Sector 2-C, Vaishali
Ghaziabad UP
leaking for the last fortnight or so.
Kindly have this rectified.
Ishan Saxena

Oct 3, 2014

Drains overflow and now way to walk

Since last one year we are facing this problem of drains overflow in our area. Daily people have to face huge problems to safely walk through the roads so that they can reach there work or schools without getting there clothes dirty. School going children face the challenge of jumping from one patch to other so that they can reach to school and back to home.I have discussed this several times with the Local Supervisor (cleaning staff, Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam) but no solution so far. The local area Counceller, Mr. YAMIN is unable to solve this problem. There is a huge pile of silt from drains and water logging in front of his own office in Jawahar Park. YAMIN says he will solve our problem by raising height of roads and streets by land filling (Malba dalwa dete hain). However, this is not the solution as drains will still overflow after sometime as proper cleaning is never done. The main bigger drain (nallah) to which local area drains fall into is never cleaned in last 5 years.
We do not know where and how to register our complaints. The local cleaning staff from Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (most of them are on contract basis) and do not listen to our requests.

Please help us in this regard.

Through this medium I want to request Health Minister of Ghaziabad, public servants from Nagar Nigam, all political party workers, NGOs to please visit our locality (Jawahar Park) and observer the worst living conditions and do whatever can be done so that living conditions can be improved. We will be very thankful to you.
rubina parveen

Sep 21, 2014

plan to name plat for every house hold and Shops in futute all ghaziabd district

has Ghaziabad Nagar nigam plan to in name plat for every house hold and Shops in future all Ghaziabd district in future. it will be free of cost of chargable.
akanksha333

Aug 22, 2014

increasing garbage disposal problem

Am a resident of sector 18, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad and this is with regard the increasing garbage problem in our area.

A large heap of garbage spread across the road, covering every inch of the sideway has constantly been building up in the locality. the spot I am talking about lies just near the adjoining entry area of Prahlad Garhi Village ans Vasundhara sector 18.

People like me, who have to daily walk through this menace, is ashamed of our locality. The Garbage in turn has become a very notorious spot for vagabonds. The beer shop is also very near to this place which further invites hawkers to come, sell and throw away waste on the roads.

I hereby request you to please take some action. This problem can not be overcome by building large apartments and malls nearby. The need of the hour call for educating and prohibiting people for tarnishing the area which in turn is prooving to be a house of disease.

With regards,
Akanksha Singh
Resident
cementicles

Jun 8, 2014

no electricity

i want to notify that i have legimate proof that electricity board member said they have electricity , but they don't give due to overload problem. last 10 days 12 hr supply of light just. sir you at default. correc t it before further action are evoked against you.
Satendra Sirohi

May 22, 2014

An live electricity LT wire laying in front of the house

Dear Sir, in front of our house a live electricity wire has broken down as the last two months. The problem is the people living here. Even so, many animals have died from it in the grip. The Complaint also have local offices in many times, but just did not have any action. requesting you to got it right as on priorty because it is a very serious consurn related the man safety.

Satendra Sirohi

COMPLAINT REGARDING STREET LIGHT & PARK MAINTENANC​E

The Municipal Commissioner,
Nagar Nigam,
Ghaziabad

We wish to inform you that street lights of our area (House No. A-28, Sector-23 Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad-Ward No. 59) are out of order since last 15 days. You are requested to do the needful at the earliest. We also want to inform you that few months back the maintenance work was done in our park but the watering & cleaning work was stopped by the gardener since last 10 days and the Lights of Park are also out of order.

Vijay Kumar Jha
A-228, Sector-23,
Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad
(U.P.) - 201001
smgss

Apr 22, 2014

Street Light problem

We have been complaining since last 6 months about to repair the faulty street light to the local authorities Mr. Agnihotri, but every time is has been committed for next day, but Next days is never turn since yet. this issue is becomes very dangerous for the Residents of B Block, Shalimar Garden (Main). Street light in front of Plot no. B-212, B-213, B-284, B-248, B-235 and various tube lights are also not working, we have been requested so many times to Mr. Agnihotri but no action has been taken by him yet.

hope this platform could help us to get it rectified this issue.

regards,

Ram Charan, President
Shalimar Garden Sudhar Samiti,
Ghaziabad.
atulsaxena

Apr 17, 2014

not install water connection

My name is Atul Saxena. I am living C-301, Janakpuri, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad,U.P. I wish to draw your attention that during the election time your department spread ganga water line in our gali no.7, Janakpuri. Your department give one connection to mostly houses in our gali,but refuse to given connection to my house . I wanted to know why your department not given me water connection . If your department not given me water connection. So, I request you to kindly waveoff water tax charge in our house tax. I am deposited house tax last 20 years timely. I hope you look in this matter and solve the problem at your site.

Atul Saxena
atulsaxena2005@yahoo.com
atulsaxena2006@gmail.com
deepakmasawen

Sep 26, 2013

Illegal Construction

Dear Concerned,

In FH9(Third Floor), MM-135, DLF Ankur Vihar, One person Mr. Singh is staying and he is constructing new Floor (4th Floor) on the building (MM-135), where as 4th Floow is not allowed by GDA now in DLF Ankur Vihar. Despite of many objection by public also he did not listed anyone and forcefully started the consutrction. The building is also not so strong to take the load of 4th floor. Need immidiate attention of th authorities to stop the illegal and unauthorised construction.

Request the authority to kindly take necessary action to stop the illegal and un-authorised constructions to save the public from any fore coming accident.

Address: Mr. Singh
deepakmasawen

Sep 26, 2013

Unauthorised Construction

Dear Concerned,

This is to bring your notice that in FH9(Third Floor), MM-135, DLF Ankur Vihar, One person Mr. Singh is staying and he is constructing new Floor (4th Floor) on the building (MM-135), where as 4th Floow is not allowed by GDA now in DLF Ankur Vihar. Despite of many objection by public also he did not listed anyone and forcefully started the consutrction. The building is also not so strong to take the load of 4th floor. Need immidiate attention of th authorities to stop the illegal and unauthorised construction.

Address: Mr. Singh
commonprosperity5151

Aug 7, 2013

shun-happlymall.com

Wonderful.
Share a website with you ,
Believe you will love it.
We accept any form of payment.
seemamehra

Aug 7, 2013

water logging

मॅ परस्वनाथ पॅरडाइस मोहन नगर मे रहती हू. यहा पर बिना बारिश के ही पानी रोड पर भरा हुआ है. लोगो का घर से निकलना मुश्किल हो गया है. बारिश होने पर सीवर का पानी घरो के अंदर तक आ जाता है. ब्च्चे बीमरीओ का शिकार हो रहे है. यहा की खबर लेने वाला कोई नही जब महामारी फॅलेगी तो जायजा लेने मिनिस्टर आ जायेगे प्लीज़ मदद करे .कोई भी अधिकारी यहा की सुध लेने नही आता .
asingh0001@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013

Water Supply

There is sewage water mixed with regular water in the pipeline.....in the kaushambi area
Need urgent support from the authorities.....
kansal

Jul 26, 2013

Property tax of rented flat

Dear Sirs,
It is informed that property tax on rented flats is 24% of the total rent. Is it true? Why is it so heavy? It is just a penalty for an honest tax payer.
Some body of Nagar nigam told that actualy it is 25 % of the tax not 24 % of rent .So I want to clear about the exect rule.

ajnabiyar

Jul 17, 2013

Property tax of rented flat

Dear Sirs,

If one is in 30% income tax bracket, that means with surcharge the IT is 33%, if his property is on rent, he has to put 4% of the total rent on Stamp Duty for agreement, then 24%, he has to pay for property tax. So total is 33+4+24 = 61% tax on his rented income. Is this not weird?

May I know who decides such heavy rates without thinking whether general public will be inclined to pay it or not and then it is but natural that greasing of palm will increase.

My suggestion is that the rate of rented property tax should be around 2 to 3 per cent, so that an honest tax payer is willing to pay property tax.
arati_bhasin

Jul 5, 2013

Garbage dump

I am a resident of Vaishali Sector 2, near mother dairy. There is a park/ground in front of our home.We have observed that recently since 7-10 days the garbage collectors are dumping the garbage collected from households/shops in the park which has made this area a dumping ground.When the residents checked with them they say that the Nagar Nigam has asked them to do so. I believe that the Nagar Nigam would never order such thing which would impact the resident's in a negative manner. Because of the garbage dump children are not able to play in the park as it stings a lot & there are mosquitoes & flies all over the place.

Even the small shopkeepers araound the ground also dump their garbage on the open ground.

This ground is also called the Ram Leela ground.

Request you to please look into this matter on a very urgent basis & get the ground cleaned off.Strict action needs to be taken against all the people involved in the garbage dump.

Your quick response on the above issue will be highly appreciated.
Satyajit Roy

May 6, 2013

Unauthorised Constructions on Top Floor at Vaishali.

To Date: 06-05-2013
The Commissioner,
Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad.

Sub: Unauthorised Construction on Top Floor at Plot No.138,
Sector-4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010.
This is to inform you that, in my Sector-4 Vaishali, in few Builder Flats, Top Floor Flat owners are unauthorised constructing/ Extension Floor, and sale/Rent that floor, in the Plot No.138, Sector-4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010, Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Flat No.SF-4 (LIG) made unauthorised new construction on the Top Floor of this building (L.I.G. side) even after objection from my site and other Flats Members also, i.e. Mr. Kaushik, Flat No.UGF-4, Mr. Dutta, Flat No.FF-4, and others owners also, he told that, he already paid for this construction to the J.E., who posted in the Sector-4, Vaishali, so where ever you go no problem, you cannot demolish my new Floor. Mr Sanjay Kumar also threatened that, if anybody complain from this building, to the any Authority, then, he cutting his Water Connection and Common Electric Connection also.
Sir, again we are requesting you, please taking immediate action against him and demolished the construction made by him on the Top Floor.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely

(Flat Owners)
Plot No.138, Sector-4,
Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010.

paytm - Extra Money Deduction
    I have ordered dried Apricots and you have delivered me...
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml - They picked up product but not giving refund
    Paco Rabanne Lady Million 80ml Order ID: 19658406546 (1...
    Airtel payment bank - Payment bank is blocked
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    State Bank of India - education loan is given
    Sir, I want to say that I wanted education loan for...
    star plus serials - quality of sound of dpeech
    background music in certain serials is too loud we cannt...
    Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Bigg Boss is media prostitution
    Dear Vijay TV, you can do anything just to run talks about...
    Street Dogs - street dogs
    send the dog's van to the area sanathnagar s r r 1165...
    disturbance - Disturbance
    Sir Please send dog catcher squad we are really disturbed...