Ghaziabad Traffic Police

adam76

Aug 5, 2022

Scam by Ghaziabad traffic cops

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

Refer to the above subject, I would like to bring to your notice the incident happened with me. I was travelling officially with my client from Gujarat (Amul) to Kashipur, Uttarakhand on 3rd August, 2022 morning from Faridabad. By the time I reached the intersection area of Meerut Expressway and Moradabad Highway (maybe known as Avantika Extension) I have been stopped by two traffic cops (one a little elderly and the other one a young chap), for no valid reasons, both had their faces covered by masks (which may be because of the Covid protections) and wearing half jackets in such a manner so that their names can't be read. Now they started arguing and asked me to pay a fine of Rs 2500 because of the following reason as per the enclosed snaps. I didn't want to go into more arguments and I paid the amount to them. They have punched it in a machine where the receipt of the same got printed and I asked for a copy of the same(as I was travelling official). They not only denied to give me the copy even did not allow me to take a snap of the same. This is when I told them it will not be possible as I am travelling official and they have returned me my money. To my surprise, the same day evening I received an e-challan copy amounting to Rs 10500 of not possessing a PUC bearing a challan number UP90325220803101418.

I would like to request you to please look into matter seriously and waive off my Challan. Also, requesting you to the incident seriously and look for the toy punching machine, from which the receipt copy cannot be given officially.

Your earliest response on the subject will be highly solicited.

Arindam Banerjee

Scam by Ghaziabad traffic cops Scam by Ghaziabad traffic cops

arindamfromag

Aug 5, 2022

Scam by Ghaziabad traffic cops

Dear Sir/ Ma'am

Your earliest response on the subject will be highly solicited.

Arindam Banerjee

Scam by Ghaziabad traffic cops Scam by Ghaziabad traffic cops

Ranjeet Paswan

Jun 28, 2022

Sir My name is Ranjeet Kumar
My Vehicle no- UP52BM5420
MY DL NO- UP5220160010946

SIR I JUST TURN OWN SIDE AFTER EAT THEN TRAFFIC POLICE CUTT THE CHALLAN.

HE DEMAND ME 500RS I SAID I HAVE NO MONEY.
HE REAPETED TO DEMANDING MONEY EITHER CUTT THE CHALLAN.I SAID I HAVE NO MONEY THEN CUTT THE CHALLAN 2000RS.

I CALL COMPLAINT NUMBER THEN HE TOLD ME MEET THE TRAFFIC OFFICE TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT.

PLEASE RESOLVE THE PROBLEM SIR.
Joge

Jun 6, 2022

Wrong E-chalan

To concern ,

I have a issue in my current e-chalan. This chalan is forcefully levy on me . I was on highway
They (trafic police person )asked me to stop my car so i stoped on side . They checked my paper and confirm about alcohol when they got satisfied they asked me to go .
Today morning i received the notification of e-chalan with photo
Chalan no- Up90325220605194551

Wrong E-chalan

Sawan batra

May 15, 2022

Hello Sir

I was travelling in emergency with my cousin sister due to some emergency and one constable stops me i stop my car i told him i have emergency sir please let me go he asked me for a money i denied than he said see what now i will do with you i said sir how you can say this he said pay me otherwsie see what will happen he take a picture of my car please review the picture on the challan sir i was wearing my seat belt as well than i told him i will complain the sp sir he said do whatever you want i told him lots of time i have a emergnecy he senda a e challan to me with a amount of 8500 sir i am comon man if they have belt duty they can not do such kind of voilence please have a look in this sir the power has been given to them to protect the public not to take a ghoos from us. please take a action sir and i requested sir to please dispresed my challan.

yogash kumar masiwal

May 12, 2022

wrong chalan

sir
I HAVE RECEIVED WRONG CHALAN IN FAVOUR OF YOGASH KUMAR MASIWAL RESIDENCE OF B5/146 B5 BLOCK YAMUNA VIHAR ADDRES ,DELHI110053 FOR VIOLATION PF PARKING RULES AT QA 503 SUPERTECH RAMESHWAR ORCHID KAUSHAMBI GHAZIABAD UP 201012,
SIR I NEVER WENT THIS PLACE FOR LONG TIME ,ALSO IMAGE OF VEHICLE IS NOT APPERING
I AM WORKING IN PRIVAT COMPANY FROM 8 AM TO 9 PM ,EVEN I DO NOT HAVE ANY TIME TO VISIT THIS SIDE

THIS IS WRONG CHALLAN ,HOPING YOU WILL DECLINE THE NOTICE

DT 12/05/22 YOGASH KUMER MASIWAL

Traffic Jam in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

This is to bring into your notice that there is huge Traffic Jam in Raj Nagar Extension & near City Forest, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad during the peak hours (between 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM & 05.00 PM to 09.00 PM).

And I also want to inform you that there are no traffic signal lights installed at any Chowk of Raj Nagar Extension.

I am a daily commuter from Raj Nagar Extension to Noida via Hindon Elevated Road.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange for installing traffic lights in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad.

Dated : 24.03.2022

24.03.2022

Traffic Jam in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad

This is to bring into your notice that there is huge Traffic Jam in Raj Nagar Extension Main Road & near City Forest, Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad during the peak hours (between 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM & 05.00 PM to 09.00 PM).

And I also want to inform you that there are no traffic signal lights installed at any Chowk of Raj Nagar Extension & no traffic personal is deployed for clearing the traffic jam.

Kindly look into the matter and arrange for installing traffic lights in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad & deploying traffic personal for smooth movement of traffice in Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad.

Dated : 24.03.2022

श्रीमान प्रभारी यातायात
गाज़ियाबाद उत्तर प्रदेश
विषय _गलती से चलान काटा गया चलान है उसे निरस्त करने के लिए प्रार्थना पत्र
माननीय
सविनय निवेदन है कि मेरी स्कूटर का चलान गलती से काटा गया है जहां मेरी स्कूटर गया ही नहीं सर बांह मेरा स्कूटर का चलान कैसे कट गया अतः आप से मेरा निवेदन है कि मेरा चलान रद्द किया जाए सर मेरी स्कूटर हरिद्वार की है चलान नंबर UP4109752211205011354 है
आपकी अति कृपा होगी
धन्यवाद

मैं प्रमोद कुमार

Wrong chalan Wrong chalan Wrong chalan Wrong chalan Wrong chalan

shelley arora

Nov 2, 2021

Respected Sir / Ma'am,
Police stand on the flyover infront of SilverLine School atdaytime, so who will look after those people travelling on the wrong side duringevening and at night? Morover i have myself seen a police officer asking for liftfrom the wrong side of the same flyover around 9am on regular basis inSeptember,why dosen't those culprits were been fined then? I had my DL with me onthat day but the officer was in no mood to listen to me so i asked him to dowhatever he wants to do because i was already late for office so atleast i could save something somewhere. If the officer would have listen to what i was trying to say things would have been not in the same way.Now i want to request your goodself to kindly waive off my Non DL driving challan as send me the challan of wrong side driving only, as i have heard earlier that there are frauds happening in cities nowadays so dont stop your car for any stranger and if needed will submit the DL later on. It is not mandatory to show DL at the very moment. i apologise for my wrong side driving, kindly adhere to above.

Vaishali Arora
Atin1992

Nov 1, 2021

Wrong e challan

Dear sir my name is Atin Gautam. Sir my car number is UP 12 AZ 2519. The wrong challan of the car has been deducted. I was going to Ghaziabad for some work. I was stopped by the constable of the traffic police near Muradnagar Ganganahar. I asked him sir why have you stopped me? I put on seat belt Mask was also on. So the constable told me that there is general checking. Then I showed them all the documents. He had clicked the photo of the car. And seeing the paper, asked me to leave. I left from there.Then I came to know that they have issued a challan for not having a helmet on my vehicle. According to the Uttar Pradesh Traffic Police, will you now have to wear a helmet even in a 4 wheeler car?

Ankit_Singh290308

Jul 25, 2021

Wrong e challan

Yesterday I am going for some work and in between I saw a school child worried for transport or may be he don't have much money to take a cab, he requested to drop some where. So, just for Nobel cause I do it but in between traffic Ghaziabad Traffic Police caught me for not wearing passenger (School boy) helmet.
I agree that was my fault but they cut my challan for 2 things -
1- Passenger not wearing helmet and
2-That I don't have licence, I have all my documents in Mparivahan and Digi locker. But they refuse to see digital documents and want physical.

Kindly find details for incorrect challan, please do the needful.

Your challan number: UP76893210724164201 for HR26DN5226. The total challan amount is 6000. For online payment of challan visit : https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan. You can also contact SP/CO, Traffic Police Ghaziabad for disposal of challan.
Mosin Ali

Feb 5, 2021

With out helmets challan

SIR MERA WITH OUT HELMET CHALLAN HUA HAI CAMERA SE.JOKI PHOTO ME CLEAR DIKHI DE RHA HAI KI MAI HELMET LAGAYE HUA HO.. PLEASE EK BAR CHECK KARE

With out helmets challan With out helmets challan

Dec 1, 2019

Ghaziabad traffic police looting public money

Ghaziabad Traffic police don't remove local thela on roadside which causes traffic jams but they want challan for no parking. And these so called police officers don't know where is parking area and where is no parking area. They will not check any auto rickshaw for any rule violation (though auto rickshaw drivers are most rule violators) but Ghaziabad traffic police looting public money through challans

Dec 1, 2019

Tow away car and police don't know where is car parking

The Ghaziabad traffic police don't know about the designated parking at Maliwara market so if someone park their car in market, the traffic police will tow away your car and fine for No parking.

If those officers don't know where to park the car then how can they do challan for No parking area.

Seems they are looting public money.
Honey tyagi

Mar 10, 2019

Traffice jaam

Sir muradnagar me jaam lga hua h bhaut jayda Or Y jaam ptaa nhi kha tk lga h aap se ye kripya h ki y jaam jaldi se jaldi kholne ki kripya kre
Dhruv Aggarwal

Jan 23, 2019

No traffic Lights

There are no Traffic Lights near main road of Jaipuria Mall, Ahinsa Khand 1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, If there are traffic lights then they aren't working from more than 2-3 years. There is always high traffic on that roads(mostly buses and trucks in high speed). It is very difficult for pedestrians to cross the road due to heavy rush. I am registering this complaint for the second time. Please make sure that there are traffic lights on each and every road.
MM Pandey

Nov 25, 2018

Non commissioning of traffic lights

More than six months ago work was taken up for installation of traffic lights at DPS crossing on NH-24 to GT Road link road in Vijay Nagar/ Sidharth Vihar. Two poles were errected within few days but it is more than six months and work of commissioning of traffic lights has not been completed. it is beyond imagination that how a small work was initiated more than six months ago and has been completely abandoned mid way. It shows that there is no monitoring system in place. Needless to say that the crossing is a serious traffic hazard and there are frequent accidents taking place.
I hope the officers concerned will take action to complete the job.

MM Pandey
GYH Enclave
Sidharth Vihar, Ghaziabad
meankitsahu5

Oct 8, 2018

Signal not visible due to traffic box

Sir,I am daily traveller from Vasundhara Ghaziabad to sahibabad industrial area.signal in front of holiday inn is not visible due to traffic box .which side is green or red etc.hence unless and until u reach near to signal you can’t see which side is open.it is requested you to kindly look into the matter either increase the height of singal or adjust traffic box.same problem I have seen at signal just before Vaishali metro.it is also requested to improve checking at holiday inn signal ,because rarely people following traffic signal there and those who are folllowning people were honking from behind to move.thanking you Ankit sahu
Anonymous 369

Sep 6, 2018

Red Light Is Not Working

Red light of ahinsa khand 2 ,Indrapuram opposite jaipuria mall is not working.
I as an individual feel unsafe in crossing the road.

Hope for a response.
Thankyou .
vimal1988

Nov 5, 2017

Traffic Rules

Sir I am a daily commuter from Lalkuan to Noida sector 62 and on daily basis I face heavy traffic jam between rahul vihar and Chhizarsi. This is only because there are lot of illegal cuts between the divider(near berampur, vijaynagar bypass) and auto drivers parks theirs autos on the road. This is the problem of lot people. Please pay attention towards this problem and close all invalid and illegal cuts on NH-24. It needs a very quick response on this problem. I hope new police department will pay attention towards this problem and I hope I will not have to go to higher authority or to call the new hard working ministry . One more suggestion that increase the hight of divider or foot path and block all illegal cuts because bike rider ride their bike on the dividers and create the problems on the road also fix the new traffic signals and force to everyone for follow these traffic signal rules by cut their challan ot seaz their vehicles..
SushAnt KumAr

Oct 30, 2017

Complaint of police man

Hapur Chungi dyanad choraha ingram clg ke pass choraha hhh Yaha ka rule to 10% bhii koi followe niii karta bulki aise to police wale bhii hhh jo rule ko tod ke nikal jate hhh please cooperate sir bike no. Is UP 13 AD 9192 ye police wala 50 second red light pe he nikal gya
Sujeet kumar tthakur

Apr 20, 2017

Traffic jam

Sir I am a daily commuter from Lalkuan to Noida sector 62 and on daily basis I face heavy traffic jam between Taaz highway and Chhiarsi. This is only because there are lot of illegal cuts between the divider(near berampur, vijaynagar bypass) and auto drivers parks theirs autos on the road. This is the problem of lot people. Please pay attention towards this problem and close all invalid and illegal cuts on NH-24. It needs a very quick response on this problem. I hope new police department will pay attention towards this problem and I hope I will not have to go to higher authority or to call the new hard working ministry . Thank you.
Arun Narang

Mar 30, 2017

encrachment on GT Road

i am to inform u that one single tricycle is parked at the crossing of sahibabad railway station and Shyam park Extn. on the main GT Road for the last one year with the metro divider i.e. middle of the road. No traffic Officer had taken cognizance inspite of the information given verbally to traffic police sitting at the bikaner roundal, Rajender Nagar Metro Station. it is the matter of only two minutes to resolve this if taken into consideration. hope this will be taken in to account to resolve.

Arun Kumar: 9818370544