Ghaziabad Traffic Police

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ghaziabad Traffic Police

Naresh1111

Mar 19, 2017

AUTO PLYING KAUSHAMBI/ BORDER TO MOHAN NAGAR & LAL KUAN, GZB

DAILY PASSENGERS FEELING VERY DISTURBED AS WE UTILISE TEMPO SERVICE KAUSHAMBI TO & MOHAN NAGAR TO LAL KUAN, GZB, NORMALLY PLAY THEIR AUDIO TAPES VERY LOUDLY. MANY TIMES, DRIVER PLAY TOO LOUDLY THAT VOICE OF PASSENGERS CAN'T REACH TO DRIVER AND THEY DO DROP THE PASSENGERS BEFORE OR AFTER THE DESIRED STOPPAGE/ DESTINATION. MANY TIMES, PASSENGERS REMAIN UNABLE TO HEAR THEIR CELL PHONE.

AS SOON AS THE DRIVER, SEE THAT POLICE PERSON ARE ON ROAD, THEY DO SLOW DOWN THE VOICE OF TAPE BUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER CROSSING THE POLICE PERSON, THEY TURN THE VOICE ON LOUDLY.

TRAFFIC POLICE PERSON ARE REQUESTED TO MONITOR THE SITUATION/ ISSUE ORDERS TO PREVENT THE PASSENGERS OF THIS PROBLEM.

NARESH MAHESHWARI
VASUNDHRA-GZB 9412472408
19.03.2017
kbkapoor

Jan 16, 2017

traffic jams

Road in front of ramprastha, vaishali ( from link road to indrapuram culvert) is always jammrd in evening due to marriage halls

& lot of cuts in the divider. Some of dividers need to be closed. Also traffic policeman reqd. there.

K.B.Kapoor; 9811599724
arunexpert

Dec 13, 2016

Traffic Jam at Pushta Road-NH-24 Junction Near SJM Hospital

There always is a heavy traffic Jam at Pushta Road -NH-24 Junction near SJM Hospital Due to traffic Coming from Sector 63 and going towards Ghaziabad.

The gap in the verge at this junction should be closed and all traffic coming from sector 63/Pushta Road be diverted towards Expo center. The Verge Closing be strong enough, high enough and for sufficient distance so that two wheelers and autos donot cross it by jumping.

At Expo Center NH-24 be joint with road in front of Expo center as a Left turning U-Turn and all traffic going to Ghaziabad take this U-turn and take the under pass to come on NH-24.

At CISF T-Point Traffic coming from Indirapurm side be guided to the Under pass to go towards Noida avoiding the NH24 crossing. The underpass be made one way, not allowing traffic from Noida to Indirapuram
bindutr

Dec 2, 2016

Daily traffic chaos at NH-24

I am a daily commuter of NH-24 from Noida to Dasna. due to various cuts in between there is always a huge traffic at NH-24 between Chajarasi and Taj highway 24*7. In-spite of getting early, even taking a margin of 30 mins we often get late for our office just due to wrong siders and nuisance created at NH-24. 10km stretch from Kalapathar to Lalquan is often completed in an hour just because of traffic snarls and non working traffic lights.
kindly look into the matter.
sanjeev0144

Nov 16, 2016

Challan without Challan slip and misbehave

16/11/2016
I am an assistant professor since last 10 years in university of Delhi and driving my car through the many states of India from last 10 years following all traffic rules carefully. Today 16 nov. 2016, I was driving from Delhi to Muzaffar Nagar with my mothers, sister and wife with eight months boy. Around 3;30 P.M., I stop in front of orient watch house, Modi Nagar to just collect my watch and I take a stop at very free place no traffic jam etc., and aside of road. All my family members my mother, sister and wife with a boy were sitting in that car. I just took watch and came back to my car. When I was entering in my car traffic police man with crane came to me and he demand fine of Rs 1100/- for the stoping car at that place. I argue in that way with him. But he force me to full his reduced demand of Rs 500/-. Initially, I denied to give him any amount without traffic challan. He said if you will not give me money i pickup your car by crane and book it for court and he force and misbehave with me. My family were with me and we were going to muzaffar nagar in a marriage party. if he booked my car for court in any false case. it was difficult for me to go to marriage party. So, he forcefully take Rs. 500/- and give me a slip of Rs 200/- of CRANE CHARGE YATAYAT POLICE, GHAZIABAD slip only bearing number 86 and 4298.
He was a currept traffic police man he forcefully took 500/- from me and without my fault he took that amount from me.
Can you take some action against such corrupt traffic man? What is the solution of such type of incident? Can you give my money back to me?

Sanjeev Kumar
Assistant Professor
University of Delhi

Challan without Challan slip and misbehave

vinny24

Aug 3, 2016

Require toFix a U Turn ( (Just like on CISF and NH-24 Connecting Road ))on kala Pathar Red light At Indirapuram

Dear Respected Sir,

Their is a huge traffic jam at the Cut of Road conenct connect to Indirapuram and NH-24 nearby kala Pathar Redlight.Their is also a way for Underpass which connect Indirapuram to Sector Sector 62 Noida ,just opposite to newly Under Construction Electric Sub Station.
The Cars and people come from Indirpauram going towards NH-24 and Underpass to Sector 62 and the Cars come from Underpass from Sector 62 Noida. Their is a traffic hassle everyday people stuck at the cut on the road connect to Indirapuram and NH-24 thier for about 20-25 minutes.
So are requested and suggestion to make the provision of the U Turn (Just like on CISF and NH-24 Connecting Road ) so that the people come from Underpass from Sector 62 take a U Turn and go to Indirapuram and the people coming from Indirapuram towards NH-24 does not stuck in daily traffic jam.

Resident of Indirapuram,Ghaziabad
Salonitannan

Jul 24, 2016

Red Lights Not working

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I would like to apprise you that the red lights at the NH24 aren't working and there is absence of Traffic Police leading to chaotic situation after every kilometre. There is complete mismanagement leading to accidents, delay in reaching office or relevant locations. Where we talking making India a better country we are still facing such issues which leaves a bad impression on the foreign guests. I am sure you will address my issue and take necessary action towards the betterment of the city.

Best Regards
Lalit Goel

Jul 8, 2016

Traffic chaos/violations surya nagar gate

A lot of traffic jams from 6 P M on wards at Surya Nagar gate ( exit towards Delhi) as well as near Aggarwal sweets B block Surya NAgar .

Lalit Goel
Praveen13

May 30, 2016

Traffic light is not working

Traffic light of sahibabad sabzi mandi is not working since last year .. there are lots of accident already occured bcs of the bad condition of the traffic singnal .. so i hope you will solve this problem as soon as possible ..

Yogesh Rajput

May 16, 2016

Checking ke name per Avedh basuli

I yogesh currently living in ghaziabad. 14/5/16 ko Mai Lal kua se flyover ho kr dasna ja rha tha to after 3 km from Lal kua on ghaziabad city root divider per kch traffic police walo nai mujhe Roka or kagaj check krne ke bhane Mera driving license or rc apne pass rkh li or 2000 rs ki demand ki or mujhe presan Kiya finally 1000 rs liyea or tb mere kagaj refund kiyea. Because meri car bhar ke no. Ki Hai sir vha daily yhi hota Hai jo bhar ki gadiya nikalti Hai unse Avedh basuli ki jati Hai presan Kiya jata Hai uneh. My request plz take action.
Rajiv Gupta133

Nov 4, 2015

Absence of Speed Breakers on Crossings in front of Pinnacle Apartment

Since last few months after the relaying of the Roads at the crossing in front of the Pinnacle/ Nirala Edens /Antriksh Greens Apartments in Ahinsa Khand II Indirapuram Ghaziabad UP--The Authorities have FORGOTTEN to provide SPEED BREAKERS to slow down the speeding traffic.
With NO RED LIGHTS or any Over Bridge it has become a NIGHTMARE for the Public to Cross the Roads at the said Intersection.
All vehicles (HTVs,MTVs, LTVs) on this stretch of NH 24-Mohan Nagar Link Road have a tendency to speed up at these crossings -thereby putting the Lives of those crossing the road at grave risk.
It is only a matter of time that any Loss of Life or Mishap may take place.
It is requested that the concerned department may please take immediate remedial steps to rectify this situation.

rajiv gupta
R/o Antriksh Greens
dkmidha

Oct 31, 2015

Fraud By Mobile No7619935606

Some fraud people with Mobile No. 7619935606 are hacking the complaint web site and by phone asking the complainant of their debit card no and OTP for refund of payment not reached to House Tax Dept. Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad. I got Suspicious and when he asked OTP.
He disconnected the phone and run away. Now police to chase this Mobile No. 7619935606 and save people from frauds.
D.K.Midha
Mb.7503808095
Ankit Kumar singh12

Sep 24, 2015

Heavy Traffic Jam at G.T Road between Mohan Nagar (Ghaziabad) toward Gyani Border (Dilshad Garden - Delhi)

This is bring to your kind notice that there is heavy traffic jam is observed during peak hours in the morning & evening at subject location.

The jam is caused due to following reasons:

a) The area is surrounded by offices/ booking offices of various truck operators and number trucks are parked for loading & unloading near main G T Road;

b) Trucks take U-turn between cut in road divider and there is no traffic police man to manage such traffic;

c) Lot of road accidents take place at these spots;

d) Road is in very bad shack and have pot holes restricting movement of fast traffic;

e) Water logging during monsoon is common due to blocked drainage;

It is humbly requested that corrective steps should be taken for smooth running of traffic. Some of the suggestions are given here under for your kind consideration:

1. During morning (8 to 10 a.m.) & evening (6 to 8 p.m) peak hours, entry of trucks & good vehicle should be banned;

2. Road should be immediately repaired with strong surface due of large volume of traffic mainly of HMV & LMV movement on this road (G T Road)

3. Traffic Police men should be posted during peak hours as above to manage the movement of traffic.

Ankit Kumar
tandon

Sep 20, 2015

over loading

dear respected sir

i bring yor attention of overloading of shared atos they take passengers excess also they sit passegers on driverseats some time 3 or 4 p[assengers ,their bodies outsides of vehicles any time accident will happen and hese passengers are on risk of loosing their life also they drive very dangersly on road and where they want in middle of road stop and also they park their vehicles they dont have fears of any one voilating the permit conditions and law of land.
it is requested in intrest of general public take necessory action asap.
thanks in advance.

sincerly yours
onkar nath tandon
mmukulguptagga

Aug 4, 2015

Regularly Jaam

Sir Gaur Buzz Park chowk, Abhay Khand-2nd, Indirapuram per roj subha 8.30am to 11am tukk Jaam lag jaata hai. Kirpya karke yahan per trafficking control activities must hai. Mukul Gupta, 9311287633, Gaur Green Avenue E-2 Abhay Khand-2nd, Indirapuram.
veenu

Jul 22, 2015

frequent refusal by autos to go to vaishali metro station

There's a whole lot of autos parked in front of Jaipuria sunrise greens society in Indirapuram next to aggarwal sweets. They are sitting idle and still refuse bluntly to ferry passengers to Vaishali Metro Station. If you insist, they ask for Rs.70 as fare where as normal fare is Rs.50-60. I am forced to take out my car, else I have to walk all the way to rail vihar to take an individual auto for vaishali metro station which is something avoidable for ladies in hurry to reach office on time. These autos should not be allowed to park in front of the society if they refuse to go to desired destination as there's a whole bunch sitting idle and occupying half of the road.
singhsp1

Jun 24, 2015

ILLEGAL PARKING MAFIA

Illegal Parking Mafia is working around Aditya Mall, Indirapuram. It had been stopped earlier too, but they keep emerging again and again, may be in connivence with local police.
Please check this menace.

S P Singh - 9871477600
kaustubhdube

Jun 10, 2015

illegal parking mafia

There is illegal parking mafia operating at aditya mall in indirapuram,

Its a no parking zone on the road in front of CROMA STORE
and the goons are taking parking charges illegally.

and there have been many pcr vans patrolling in the area.
nothing has happened. It is openly done.,,

HAFTAS...

please address this lroblem immediately
rajeev1248

May 16, 2015

Corruption by traffic police

I was travelling by car from Mohan nagar to noida on 10 may 2015, during my travel I LEFT TURNED(from Madan Mohan malviya marg) and reached on NH 24 ( Delhi-Lucknow highway). after around 2-3 kms , I mistakenly jumped a red light ( I am not sure whether I jumped or not) , a traffic police constable named HARENDER SINGH stopped my car( at a crossing on Delhi-Lucknow highway, 2-3 kms from UP gate -T point of MM malviya road and nh24 ) and told that you have jumped the red light and you will have to pay fine of rs 500/- for this. I said to him that I have not done this intentionally , as I am new to this place this might be happened as I didn't see traffic lights, actually I was not sure about whether I had jumped the red light or not. Generally I am very careful to follow traffic rules.
I said I'll pay rs 100/- and please give me a slip( which is the actual amount of fine for red light jump), he collected rs 100 from me and said "100 rupaiye ki parchi thodi kategi, RED LIGHT JUMP ki parchi to 500 rupaiye ki kategi" . He refused to give me slip and put the money in his pocket and then I could go. I request concerned department to take strict action against this corrupt government servant so that he takes a lesson for future. I am sure " wo corrupt policeman aaj bhi usi place par vasooli kar raha hoga , even an officer in civil dress and car having a non local number ( as in my case I have Uttarakhand number car) can catch the culprit .

thanks,
Rajeev Sharma
Uttarakhand
anonymous105789

Feb 21, 2015

traffic congestion on NH-24

I am a college going student and my college is near vijaynagar in ghaziabad . i travel from noida to ghaziabad but reaching on time gets very difficult because of the huge congestion of vehicles on NH-24 in the morning time and this congestion is due to the vehicles coming from lalkuan overtaking the both sides of the road so little space left for the vehicles from sec 62 towards vijaynagar .
I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CONTROL VEHICLES FROM OTHER SIDE AND REGULATION BY TRAFFIC POLICEMEN IN MORNING HOURS

DISTANCE from SEC-62 ( NOIDA ) TO VIJAYNAGAR =around 8 KMS
NORMAL TIME TAKEN = 15 MINS
WITH traffic = 1 Hour( minimum)
CAUSE = UNREGULATED VEHICLES FROM OTHER SIDE

I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE ACTION

THANKU
Anita Bali

Feb 12, 2015

Harassment by Auto Drivers in Sahibabad

Hundreds of office goes are dependent on auto(Vikram) running for Ghaziabad, sahibabad Station. These Auto Drivers misbehave and harass the daily commuters, specially with ladies. Especially Autos running from Shalimar Garden Sahibabad (ESI Hospital) to Sahibabad Station and Ghaziabad.

Hope Ghaziabad Traffic Police will take some action against them and solve our problem.
shi_81

Jan 22, 2015

traffic jam

Since the schools started after the winter break, the traffic could not get clear from dps indirapuram. The reason behind this heavy jam is the school buses of DPS indirapuram. They take U-turns to cater service to their campuses across the road and choke the whole traffic. Moreover, school authority is not making any proper arrangement to handle the situation. They have simply placed a guard with whistle in his hand who just keep on looking at the traffic helplessly. And, we commuter face the penalty of late coming daily at our work place . So,I request Ghaziabad traffic police to look into the matter and resolve the same as soon as possible.

drvarshasharma

Jan 17, 2015

wrong parking

Respected Sir
My car was parked in front of Croma store in authorized parking (Aditya mega mall, Vibhav Khand) on 17/1/15 at 6:00 pm. A car(SUV) no (UP 14 BQ 3414 was parked behind my car on road due to which i had to wait for 20 min and had to send my mom by rickshaw to pic my daughter from dance class. kindly look into this matter because irresponsible people like these trouble people and disrupt traffic, if this time he is let loose he'll learn to do it again and again.

Dr Varsha
darshansingh123

Dec 24, 2014

Require to Fix Red Light / Footover bridge/Underground Way bridge at Arthala Checkpost (Ghaziabad)

DEAR SIR(S),
MOST RESPECT-FULLY, IT IS TO INFORMING THAT MORE-THAN MILLION PEOPLE CROSSING THE ROAD FROM ARTHALA-CHECKPOST TO ENTER IN ARTHALA VILLAGE. IT IS VERY RISKY FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE CROSSING THE ROAD IN ABSENCE OF ANY RED-LIGHT / CROSSING WAY / FOOTOVER WAY/BRIDGE. IT'S BECOME AN ACCIDENTAL POINT AND IT’S HAPPENING DAILY CASUALITY. THE ROAD IS TRAFFIC-FREE & WITHOUT ANY RED-LIGHT / STOPPAGE. THEREFORE, IT IS VERY NECESSARY FOR SAFETY ROAD CROSSING NEED TO FIX THE FOOT-OVER BRIDGE / UNDER GROUND CROSSING WAY / RED LIGHT NEAR ARTHALA CHECK-POST.
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER & DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.
Madhu Sudan Pant

Dec 21, 2014

Unauthorised car parking in fron df jaipuria mall

You have placed the board of no parking in front of jaipuria mall, however still people park the car. Is there any provision to Chalan those cars your parked in th main road and disturb the normal traffic flow. This is problem when you travel from CISF camp to rail vihar.

Second Ramlila park crossing there is no trafic even light during the peak hours people fight each other to pass the crossing

Third, there is no speak breaker in side line of shanti gopal hospital when pedestrian has to cross from shanti gopal hospital to rail vihar. On please build footoverbridge for crossing .thanks
R