GHMC, Kukatpally

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC, Kukatpally

Nov 8, 2017

issue with Fancy Store Kukatpally

sir i have purchased school bag in Fancy store but he didn't given bill to me. i want return bag to store but he didn't accepting & not replacing. i ask give bill but he not responeding & taking walger langue. sir please slove my issue.

My mobile number:

Nov 8, 2017

issue with Fancy store kukatpally

My mobile number:
babsb

Oct 9, 2017

Drainage Problemn

In Kukatpally, A.S.Raju nagar colony, Padmavathi villa, near MNR College, frequently street drainage is overflowing.Because of that lot of bad smell is coming and we are facing lot of health problems. Even school children also facing smell problem.Sometimes drainage water flowing into our water tank. Request you to look into this and show the permanent solution to this overflowing problem.

Suresh Babu
Moble: 9848864485
Venkata A

Oct 3, 2017

Road Closed

Every day more then 1000 vehicles travelling through Moosapet Good shed Road to Borabanda side , recently Railway Dept. people closed that Rout, so we are suffering a lot and there is no alternative road on that way, if in case we use other Roads towards Erragadda or Municipal office Road it's having very Tropic Cloud and also faraway for us. So please find the solutions of above issue as early as possible.
PVS Murthy

Sep 27, 2017

Illegal construction of extra floors beyond the permissions granted

GAYATHRI NAGAR a beautiful Residential Colony situated in Allapur Village of Kukatpally Municipality without any legal complications is now becoming another SLUM AREA by allowing ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIONS WITH A BLIND EYE ON ERRING CONTRACTORS/BUILDERS & LAND LORDS OF HOUSE CONSTRUCTIONS. AS ON DATE THERE ARE MORE THAN TEN ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIONS GOING ON IN THIS COLONY.

It is observed that by getting G+2 permissions for construction of independent houses, some of the builders/house owners
are taking-up construction of G+4 & G+5 floors by bribing the higher authorities of Town Planning department of GHMC and by with political pressures from local leaders on the Municipal authorities of KUKATPALLY MUNICIPALITY.

Kindly wake-up the responsible officials to initiate action to stop the illegal constructions at the construction stage only by keeping regular monitoring on the construction activities of the Gayathri Nagar Colony and to reduce the legal complications in demolition of illegal constructions on a later date.

PVS Murthy,
Allapur Village,
Borabanda, Kukatpally, Hyd.

the illegal constructions are being taken-up with Extra Flores of G+4 and G+5
Praveenkumar ballipara

Sep 22, 2017

More dogs in madavarao nager ,kukatpally

Sub:More dogs in madavarao nager colony,kukatpally

My name is praveenkumar.ballipara and I am working in it company. My shift is 3.30 pm to 12.30am. my office bus dropped me at main road after that I walked 1km to my home. in between nearly I faced 30 to 50 dogs and some times they attacked to me. Earlier I complained this issue but no action taken. In madavarao nager colony nearly 200 to 300 dogs are living. Especially at akshara public school few dogs there and they are all dangerous and they attacked to so many people and near by children's school. So please take action on this issue.
M.Narasimha

Aug 23, 2017

Encroachment and illegal construction in plot no.279 of HMT Shathavahana Nagar Kukatpally by plot owner 278

As my neighbour encroached my plot and built compound wall.Hence please check and do needful to me in this regard.

M.Narasimha
Owner of HMT Shathavahana Nagar plot no. 279
Cell no. 8186883225
ganapathi143

Jul 24, 2017

Street lights not working

Street lights not working in front of our apartment

Adavaiah Nilayam,
H.NO:4-35-423,Plot No:88/1,89,90
Madhavaram Colony,Kukatpally
Near Akshra School,
Hyderabad-500072
rishi2311

Jul 17, 2017

Worst Roads condition

I work in HAL, Balanagar office. The road condition from balangar to sai baba nagar colony, Mythri nagar in such a bad shape that any time big accident may take place. It is so horrifying to drive in rainy season on such roads where it is not visible at all wheather road is there or not.
We are paying tax and after seeing roads in such a bad shape in industrail area zone i feel ashamed on our system.
Please repair the roads as soon as possible to avoid any major accidents.
CH MUTYALU

Jul 4, 2017

More dogs in kphb

My name is CH MUTYALU and I am working in it company. My shift is 3.30 pm to 12.30am. my office bus dropped me at main road after that I walked 1km to my home. in between nearly I faced 30 to 50 dogs and some times they attacked to me. Earlier I complained this issue but no action taken. In kphb colony nearly 200 to 300 dogs are living. Especially at hanuman temple few dogs there and they are all dangerous and they attacked to so many people and near by children's school. So please take action on this issue.
Sarath Babu Naidu Kuppala

Jun 7, 2017

Neighbor illegal Construction

The Commissioner
GHMC
Kukatpally
Hyderabad.

Sub: complaint regarding illegal construction of my neighbor

I, Mr. K.Sarath Babu, am a resident of Venkata Papiaiah Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad. My house is beside to the Lard Shiva temple At allwyan colony last bus stop, the temple compound wall is build with granite by 12 to 13 feet height without any pillars and beams So 50% of the wall in front of my house is fall down due to rain in last year at that time one electric pole is also fall down on my house after this incident also the temple management is not responding to dismantle the remaining wall, Remaining wall is beside to my house, now Rainey season is started it was ready to fall down the wall is already displacing its position its moving forward on my house my main gate pillar and my compound wall and grills are arrested the movement of the granite wall still now, Now both compound walls are ready to fall down on my house .We are in very dangerous position so kindly take action on temple management and save my family.

Neighbor illegal Construction

Prasad-LN

Jun 5, 2017

Street lights not working for last 3 month

GHMC Electricity Dept,

Street lights not working in front of our house, it is difficult for us during night time going to the street. This problem is there for a while.
I'm requesting this complaint on behalf of residents living on that street. Please take necessary action asap.

CBCID COLONY, PLOT # 18
Ramamurthy Nagar, Hyder Nagar
Hyderabad,

PH: 9618048388
vijaya125

Jun 2, 2017

Name change of property tax

I have been asking and approaching municipal office staff frequently once in a month.Till today the only answer i receive from your side is files was not uploaded

I bought property in August 2016 and paid DD on the name of commissioner GHMC, Kukatpally circle and it was submitted at registrar office in August 2016 for Name change in Property tax.

I didn't understand how many months it will take to change name in property tax.

This states how good is our system and our people are.

please keep in mind that government is paying salaries to work, not to pass your time by wasting peoples money.
SreedharGav

May 30, 2017

Non-collecting of Garbage

Sub: Complaint regarding Non-collecting of Garbage.

Please look into this issue. GHMC workmen are not working properly in our area (address Mitralaya Residency, beside More Super Market, Ferozguda, Balanagar). GHMC men are not collecting the garbage/waste material from the houses since 20 days. One rickshaw kept in front of apartment and all the house holders of colony are throwing wastage in it, but no GHMC worker not taking it away from there. The garbage heap is became dirty/stench. Due to this dirty and stench the children/people of the colony are getting ill health like viral fiver. Please take the initiation and instruct the concerned to attend the work at the earliest.
G.Sridhar,
Intelligence Dept., Hyd.
7382612079
Email: sridhargavvala@gmail.com
samathasyamala

Apr 21, 2017

Street dogs
In our street street dogs does not allow people to pass near to it and trying to bite. barking at everyone.so please come and take away that dogs from that place.we expecting you as early as possible.our area is HMT satavahana nagar, near kalamandir, KPHB,hyderabad.
sairam5kasturi@gmail.com

GHMC
Kukatpally
Hyderabad.

Sub: complaint regarding illegal construction by my neighbor Mr. Satya Narayana
Ref: Your plan for H. No. LIG-96, 7th phase, KPHB Colony.
Advocate notice dt.21-2-2017 to Mr. Satya Narayana with a copy to you served
on 22-02-2017.
I, Mr. K.S.V.S. Janaki Ram Mohan, High court Advocate, am a resident of LIG-79, KPHB Colony, 7th Phase, Hyderabad. We have been residing in the said house from 20 years. While so recently my neighbor who is back side of my building with House No. LIG-96 constructed a building Ground + 3 floors with Pent house illegally deviating the approved plan in 88 sq.yards and also encroached front Road. He has not left any set back spaces. Moreover he constructed a wall on my boundary wall closing the ventilation in to my house and causing damage to my house. At the time of construction I requested him to leave some place at back side of minimum 5 inches building and not to construct any supporting wall on my boundary wall closing my windows/grills causing obstruction for ventilation into my house. He agreed my request. Subsequently, when we were in outstation for 30 days, he constructed the said wall illegally abutting my boundary wall.

I brought to your kind knowledge about this fact through copy of legal notice issued to my neighbor who made illegal construction abutting my building wall requesting your good self to take necessary action. But so far no action has been initiated at your end to prevent/ demolish illegal construction. Hence once again I earnestly request your good self to take necessary action to demolish the portion of illegal construction made by my neighbor Mr.Satya Narayana (back side of my building)

Yours Faithfully
Janaki Ram Mohan Kasturi
High Court Advocate
Mobile No: 9246308671
Gundaram Madhu

Feb 22, 2017

not cleaning of drainage at door no 8-5-207/1sai krishna colony old bowenpally

sir i am the resident of house no 8-5-207/1 sai krishna colony old bowenpally from the last 15 days there was a drainage block at my residence i had given several complaints to the complaint cell at ghmc office at old bowenpally bus stop but till no one has turned up and cleaned the drainage, they are bluntly refusing to clean it, we are facing several problems due to not utilisation of bathroom,i request you to take up necessary action and do the needful, waiting for your quick action.
Azdev

Feb 21, 2017

Municipal employees demanding for money to collect garbage

The municipal employees here at balaji nagar kukatpally are very rude.they demand money for collecting garbage and in case of refusing to give money they are throwing the garbage back at door steps and leaving. is this the way GHMC works. Is GHMC not paying them salaries. Please do some thing about this. Very bad at your service.
VamsiN

Jan 20, 2017

Street dogs

In our street street dog gave birth to puppies and it is not allow people to pass near to it and trying to bite.today it bites a boy and barking at everyone.so please come and take away that dog and puppies from that place.we expecting you as early as possible.our area is madhavaram colony,kukatpally,hyderabad.
shakhamurisuresh@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2016

Complaint regarding Non-collecting of Garbage

Please look into this issue, GHMC workmen are not working properly in our area address EWS 533, 3rd Phase,near Shyam prasad Mukherjee park, KPHB colony.GHMC men are behaving in a rude manner, demanding money, talking like anything more over they are giving warnings and not collecting the garbage/waste material from the house.Please take the initiation and provide the solution for us.

Suresh.S
Mail: shakhamurisuresh@gmail.com
venkysiddu

Sep 14, 2016

cable wirs&internet wirs

Hi sir regarding cable wires and internet wires 14 September night continues raining that night my office work is done i m going my home in middle of the road one cable wires was coming near to road i don't no what happen i fall down 2,3 bike accident happen because of that wire street light also not there in that way i removed that cable wire my hand legs fracture who responsibility this things please consider my request sir and my humble request sir remove all area cable wires middle of the road sir please connect the side of the road .

Accident adress :
Nizampet
High tension line road
Near atri public school
Pincode 500085

The great Hyderabad GHMC
P Janardhan reddy

Aug 21, 2016

Garbage and dust a truck load accumulated

A heap of garbage and dust accumulated near main gate of Syndicate bank officers colony,Dubaigate. It is a truck load and lying for more than 1 year.
deepthi456

Aug 17, 2016

Regarding drainage problem

Respected sir/madam,

Plot no :163,
HMT Sathavahana Nagar,
Kalamandir lane,

This is to inform that we have drainage line problem since 1year we are facing it and drainage line has break and mixing in manjeera pipe line we are unable to drink those water and we already gave complaint to our Society but no action was taken from them so I request you to please take action and help us from this problem now that drainage water mixing with bore water as well so we are facing a severe issue with this pleasetake action ..
Thank you .
Narayana Cb

Aug 4, 2016

Dumping of garbege

The garbage collected form various places are being dumped at opposite to our main gate houe no-631,migh.and getting bad smell unable to stay in the house. This problem was brought to the depertment notice number of times but no action is taken. we request your personal visit to solve the problem.

Dumping of garbege

Murali Krishna

Jul 25, 2016

street drainage is overflowing

In KPHB colony, 6th phase,near Meridian school frequently street drainage is overflowing.Because of that lot of bad smell is coming and we are facing lot of inconveience.Even school children also facing smell problem.Request you to look into this and show the permenent solution to this overflowing problem

Murali krishna
KPHB colony,6th phase

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...